Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57983 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2014, 06:07:06 PM »
wow... this second video is awful. They're pretending he's alive.  They're not giving him CPR.  They're essentially doing nothing to give him medical attention.  Just letting him pass away and grow cold.  CPR could have saved his life in those moments he laid there, not breathing.  They all knew he was dying/dead.  Paramedics just stood there.

You have to wonder, how often they pull this shit.  They'll sit and let an injured person pass away because they were doing something like selling ciggs.   sickening.    Maybe the cop deserver the whooping, maybe we can let the choke hold go.

I dont think ANY of us believe it's cool to let someone die and avoid medical attention and "pretend" he's alive to appease crowd. 
Why would you give CPR to someone who is breathing?   ???

Did you not know that he was breathing?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #251 on: December 04, 2014, 06:11:42 PM »
Why would you give CPR to someone who is breathing?   ???

Did you not know that he was breathing?
I couldn't tell from that video that he was breathing. He looked dead to me.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #252 on: December 04, 2014, 06:13:07 PM »
It is very common for criminals to fake an illness while getting arrested. Cops probably just thought he was faking.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: December 04, 2014, 06:19:50 PM »
I couldn't tell from that video that he was breathing. He looked dead to me.
According to the medical evidence presented he was breathing and died of a heart attack in the ambulance.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #254 on: December 04, 2014, 06:30:30 PM »
It is very common for criminals to fake an illness while getting arrested. Cops probably just thought he was faking.

Here's an old paramedic trick to see who is faking being passed out.  They have the person lying on their back and they hold the person's hand and arm at the wrist over the person's face like they are taking a pulse.  They hold it about 6-8 inches above the face then they let it go.  If the person is passed out their hand will fall limply to their face.  If they are faking it won't because the natural impulse of a conscious person is to not let something hit them in the face.  Seen it done, works like a charm.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: December 04, 2014, 06:44:28 PM »
It is pretty awesome.

I'm thinking about bleaching my skin.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #256 on: December 04, 2014, 07:02:05 PM »
According to the medical evidence presented he was breathing and died of a heart attack in the ambulance.

Any word on toxicology?  He seemed in pretty good shape and otherwise the picture of health.  I think he was going to enter a Crossfit contest in a few weeks.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: December 04, 2014, 07:06:18 PM »
Any word on toxicology?  He seemed in pretty good shape and otherwise the picture of health.  I think he was going to enter a Crossfit contest in a few weeks.

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: December 04, 2014, 07:34:18 PM »
I'm thinking about bleaching my skin.
What do you want?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #259 on: December 04, 2014, 07:34:58 PM »
I don't always agree with TA, but when I do....

It's disturbing as fuck.

But he's right on this.

Don't break the law you won't get choked out.
$

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #260 on: December 04, 2014, 07:49:19 PM »
I don't always agree with TA, but when I do....

It's disturbing as fuck.

But he's right on this.

Don't break the law you won't get choked out.

Breaking the law and being choked are really mututally exclusive. You can break the law and not get choked out.

Its how you respond AFTER you break the law which may or may not lead to your death.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: THIS should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #261 on: December 04, 2014, 10:44:22 PM »
I'm surprised the cop didn't get charged.

I'd be interested in seeing the demographics of the grand jury. My guess is you had a group of Staten Island Italians not wanting to indict one of their own.

I'll take my props, now:

Man who filmed Eric Garner in chokehold says grand jury was rigged.

EXCLUSIVE: Ramsey Orta — who recorded the July 17 incident in which Officer Daniel Pantaleo put Eric Garner in a chokehold shortly before he died on his cellphone — told the Daily News the grand jury ‘wasn’t fair from the start,’ and claims his testimony only lasted 10 minutes. ‘I think they already had their minds made up,’ he said.

BY ERIK BADIA , TINA MOORE , CORKY SIEMASZKO  NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Published: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 12:02 PM Updated: Friday, December 5, 2014,

“The feds should pick it up,” he said. “Staten Island is too tied up. They all know each other. They won’t violate their own kind.”

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: THIS should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2014, 10:55:55 PM »
I'll take my props, now:

Man who filmed Eric Garner in chokehold says grand jury was rigged.

EXCLUSIVE: Ramsey Orta — who recorded the July 17 incident in which Officer Daniel Pantaleo put Eric Garner in a chokehold shortly before he died on his cellphone — told the Daily News the grand jury ‘wasn’t fair from the start,’ and claims his testimony only lasted 10 minutes. ‘I think they already had their minds made up,’ he said.

BY ERIK BADIA , TINA MOORE , CORKY SIEMASZKO  NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Published: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 12:02 PM Updated: Friday, December 5, 2014,

“The feds should pick it up,” he said. “Staten Island is too tied up. They all know each other. They won’t violate their own kind.”

::)
Yes, because Ramsy Orta, is a paradigm of honesty, an oracle of truth, especially when he was arrested for a weapons charge and claims it was planted by the police.

Take your props and shove them down your throat.  :D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2014, 11:14:13 PM »
Sue the criminals!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/28/heart-attack-law-enforcement-officers-deaths/2586077/

Heart attacks a rising deadly weapon among cops

Seriously - because there are a lot of fat cops nowadays.   Simple as that.  Also people today are not as healthy as in the past (and no being lean and muscular on it's own is not "being healthy.")
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2014, 11:22:44 PM »
if the man refuses, you do what you are trained to do - take him down with a legal move.  Keep him on the ground with a legal move.  That fat man wasn't standing back up with 5 cops on his back.  The choke hold was banned and wasn't necessary. 

he wasn't getting away.  his fat ass was slow and weak and was already flat on ground.  They were zip tying him.  The choke hold was a PUNISHMENT, not a tactic for control.  He was choked not to save lives or stop an out-of-control situation.  The cop was pissed at this fat a-hole selling smokes and trying to walk away from a cop's order, and wanted him to feel some pain.

THAT Is the problem.   When cops decide they want to get a little extra in - and in some cases, the person getting an extra choke, kick, shove,  just happens to have health problems.   Death from chokehold WAS a foreseeable outcome - WHICH IS WHY IT WAS BANNED.

I dont get it... Excusing a deadly move because "Oh, he should have listened..."   Fuck that.  Cop used a deadly move on a man already getting zip tied on the concrete who posed no threat to anyone.  You give cops that kinda power, don't be surprised when cops are choking YOU because you took too long to pull over becuase you didn't see them behind you.  Dont give them that permission to use deadly moves when not needed, as punishment.

You're hilarious - government hurts a black man = OUTRAGE
                       government hurts a white man = EXCUSES or SILENCE
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #265 on: December 04, 2014, 11:35:45 PM »
so he was selling single cigs on the street on cigs he already bought at the store and paid the taxes on  ??? ???

is this routine in new york  ???  Do Pigs go around the city looking for people selling used toasters, child car seats, fish tanks, ect at  yard sales and choke them out for selling their used shit and not getting the sales tax on it again  ???

Yes.  They killed this man because he was costing the city a few dollars in tax monies.  These police are tax collectors/enforcers.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2014, 11:36:44 PM »
In progressive havens like NYC, not paying your pound of flesh to the leviathan state is a capital offense, apparently.

NYC is run by the Jewish mafia.  Never mess with the Jewish mafia.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #267 on: December 04, 2014, 11:44:50 PM »
That dude was dead as fuck on the side walk and not one cop there tried to do anything to bring him back. In fact they still kept him handcuffed when his eyes were rolled back into his head. They went right into "manipulate" the crime scene within minutes of the dude dying...

natural cop psychology
Ψ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #268 on: December 05, 2014, 02:12:02 AM »
What do you want?

He wants to whine like a child. 
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #269 on: December 05, 2014, 02:14:29 AM »
Nobody has noticed it's not about race but about size. These cops overreacted because they were dealing with some rather large men and that made them feel threatened, even though they were gentle giants of peace.

Bodybuilders and fatsos beware!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 05, 2014, 02:15:57 AM »
He wants to whine like a child. 

No I'm going to hang out with you guys.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #271 on: December 05, 2014, 03:34:08 AM »
 Do black lives really matter though?

think about it.....

and I'm not asking this from a "racist" POV...I'm talking strictly from a economics POV

I mean- Black reproduce LIKE rabbits

There is a huge overabundance of blacks

IF anything the cops are actually making blacks lives more valuable by actually making them more scarce

Adam Smith would agree

juicemachine

« Reply #272 on: December 05, 2014, 03:38:07 AM »
Do black lives really matter though?

think about it.....

and I'm not asking this from a "racist" POV...I'm talking strictly from a economics POV

I mean- Black reproduce LIKE rabbits

There is a huge overabundance of blacks

IF anything the cops are actually making blacks lives more valuable by actually making them more scarce

Adam Smith would agree
The world needs more wellfare customers, prisoners, drug dealers and prostitutes.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #273 on: December 05, 2014, 04:32:59 AM »
The world needs more wellfare customers, prisoners, drug dealers and prostitutes.

for some reason this reminds me of one of my favorite jackie martling jokes

"How do you know a black guy is getting a raise?"

"His wife is pregnant"

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2014, 04:41:43 AM »
for some reason this reminds me of one of my favorite jackie martling jokes

"How do you know a black guy is getting a raise?"

"His wife is pregnant"

Haha that instantly made me remember this