Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57882 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: THIS should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #375 on: December 29, 2014, 07:40:25 AM »
A few conservatives dont think blacks are citizens of America

Obama is not a citizen of the USa - he is from Kenya remember? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: December 29, 2014, 10:01:51 AM »
Obama is not a citizen of the USa - he is from Kenya remember? 

and a Muslim....don't forget that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: December 29, 2014, 10:26:27 AM »
and a Muslim....don't forget that

And a gay communist ex drug addict - although that is debateable.  F him

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #378 on: December 29, 2014, 04:53:09 PM »
This dumb honky liberal was at an Eric Garner protest in Berkeley, CA wearing a shirt that said "Cops: Stop Killing Black Men".  A Hebrew hit him in the head with a hammer ;D.

oh geez

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: December 29, 2014, 05:09:14 PM »
Crime doesn't warrant the punishment.

What kind of person, color, or whatever Trayvon, Mike Brown, Eric Garner was, it doesn't matter.  They are Americans, and they are people.  That should mean something, especially to the Conservatives among us here.
mike brown fought with a police officer, tried to take his gun and rushed back toward him, sorry he deserved what he got.

Trayvon Martin beat a civilian and supposedly reached for his gun, he got what he deserved

Eric Garner resisted arrest both verbally and physically and was physically detained, which is what you deserve if you do those things. You cant put garner in the same realm as brown/martin as his death was not intentional.

All their deaths are regrettable as they are humans as is the life the led and the decisions they made to bring them to that point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: December 29, 2014, 05:31:38 PM »
mike brown fought with a police officer, tried to take his gun and rushed back toward him, sorry he deserved what he got.

Trayvon Martin beat a civilian and supposedly reached for his gun, he got what he deserved

Eric Garner resisted arrest both verbally and physically and was physically detained, which is what you deserve if you do those things. You cant put garner in the same realm as brown/martin as his death was not intentional.

All their deaths are regrettable as they are humans as is the life the led and the decisions they made to bring them to that point.

Notice how all three were tax sponges?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #381 on: December 29, 2014, 05:38:50 PM »
another shooting in LA reported - 2 cops fired upon, injured but not killed.  one man caught, one on the loose. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: December 29, 2014, 06:23:05 PM »
another shooting in LA reported - 2 cops fired upon, injured but not killed.  one man caught, one on the loose. 

Any idea on the footage? Not film, I mean, but feet.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #383 on: December 29, 2014, 06:25:21 PM »

I do feel bad for Trayvon. The civilian that was supposedly beaten was chasing Trayvon in the dark for no reason. A 911 operator even told the civilian to not pursue Trayvon. The civilian went out of his way to create the violence that ensued.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: December 29, 2014, 06:28:14 PM »

I do feel bad for Trayvon. The civilian that was supposedly beaten was chasing Trayvon in the dark for no reason. A 911 operator even told the civilian to not pursue Trayvon. The civilian went out of his way to create the violence that ensued.

And we still do not know who threw the fist punch here.  Everyone involved in that aspect of it was shot dead, or an admitted liar.  We don't know if MMA-trained Zimmerman with a gun and 50 pounds of size attempted to "take down" and hold the kid that ran from him, in order to hold him for the police.  

Zero evidence either way on that one.  Jurors said they wanted to charge him with SOMETHING, but FL law and the greedy prosecutor made it a murder-or-nothing case, and it really wasn't murder, just an over-aggressive MMA wannabe with a gun chasing an unarmed minor who, no matter what you think of him, wasn't committing any crime.  

if you step back - adult chases kid two blocks, they fight, kid gets shot... and the ONLY evidence that trayvon started the fight was the word of the man who killed him?  Very flimsy there.

If you chase someone 2 blocks in dark with a gun in FL, the person being chased has every right to pull their own gun. Trayvon could have laid down and put 5 bullets into the armed MMA bully who had chased him for 2 blocks for no reason, and in Florida, probably would have walked because he feared for his life.  I guarantee, some MMA fighter chases me 2 blocks and he isn't a cop, and he has a 9mm, there isn't much of a conversation to be had when he finally corners me.    :-[   Of course trayvon was scared, fat armed MMA trained bully chased him down for no reason.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: December 29, 2014, 06:34:27 PM »

I do feel bad for Trayvon
. The civilian that was supposedly beaten was chasing Trayvon in the dark for no reason. A 911 operator even told the civilian to not pursue Trayvon. The civilian went out of his way to create the violence that ensued.

Shit, guess I am racist. I think he's where he should be.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: December 29, 2014, 06:41:16 PM »

I can agree with that, but I would have approached the guy if I felt he was watching me and politely asked if he needed help. I wouldnt have run away as if I did something wrong. Trayvon was a kid and a series of unfortunate events led to his death. That being said he wasnt on the road to being a productive member of society as it was.

I also feel bad for Garner, I mean come on now even if he was selling smokes, who the fuck cares? but you dont resist arrest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: December 29, 2014, 06:47:10 PM »
I can agree with that, but I would have approached the guy if I felt he was watching me and politely asked if he needed help. I wouldnt have run away as if I did something wrong. Trayvon was a kid and a series of unfortunate events led to his death. That being said he wasnt on the road to being a productive member of society as it was.

I also feel bad for Garner as come one now even if he was selling smokes, who the fuck cares? but you dont resist arrest.

We don't know who threw the first punch with Trayvon.  Zimmerman said he did, but zimm's own lawyer admitted he lied about a lot of things in his case.

Tony, we disagree here - You wouldn't have run away from a man 50 pounds bigger than you, jumping out of a truck, with a weapon?  Maybe he saw the gun, maybe he didn't, but on a fat fck like zimmerman, an IWB front 9mm while running isn't easy to hide - ever tried it?   lol

Tony, you're a skilled fighter, you're pushing 30, and you wouldn't get into fight mode if someone jumped out of a truck and started chasing you. I get it.   I disagree, I'd be in flight mode just to avoid the unknown - if its' not a cop (who yell police), there is no good that comes from him leaving truck to chase me thru yards.

There's NO reason for trayvon to think a fat man jumping from truck and running after him could lead to ANY good.  honestly, tony, I don't think you can list 3 "positive" outcomes that trayvon would expect from a dude with a 9mm bulge jumping out of truck and giving chase.  "Hey, you dropped this $100 bill" or "Hey, do you wanna bang my sister?"

No, step back tony - there is ZERO possible good that trayvon - or even YOU - could even hypothesize why fat MMA fighter with bulge exits truck and gives chase after staring at him as he walked past. NO possible good outcome>   List it, please?   "I need directions" sure as fck doesn't suffice, in this day of mapquest phones.  Leaving truck, HUGE, and you're nuts if you would just smile and wave at a dude doing that to you, fighting skills or not.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #388 on: December 29, 2014, 06:49:28 PM »

I also feel bad for Garner as come one now even if he was selling smokes, who the fuck cares? but you dont resist arrest.

Garner would've been charged with something very minor... he should have never debated with the cops. But I'm sure that everyone that was involved wishes that they had done things differently. Unintentional death.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: December 29, 2014, 06:53:59 PM »
We don't know who threw the first punch with Trayvon.  Zimmerman said he did, but zimm's own lawyer admitted he lied about a lot of things in his case.

Tony, we disagree here - You wouldn't have run away from a man 50 pounds bigger than you, jumping out of a truck, with a weapon?  Maybe he saw the gun, maybe he didn't, but on a fat fck like zimmerman, an IWB front 9mm while running isn't easy to hide - ever tried it?   lol

Tony, you're a skilled fighter, you're pushing 30, and you wouldn't get into fight mode if someone jumped out of a truck and started chasing you. I get it.   I disagree, I'd be in flight mode just to avoid the unknown - if its' not a cop (who yell police), there is no good that comes from him leaving truck to chase me thru yards.

There's NO reason for trayvon to think a fat man jumping from truck and running after him could lead to ANY good.  honestly, tony, I don't think you can list 3 "positive" outcomes that trayvon would expect from a dude with a 9mm bulge jumping out of truck and giving chase.  "Hey, you dropped this $100 bill" or "Hey, do you wanna bang my sister?"

No, step back tony - there is ZERO possible good that trayvon - or even YOU - could even hypothesize why fat MMA fighter with bulge exits truck and gives chase after staring at him as he walked past. NO possible good outcome>   List it, please?   "I need directions" sure as fck doesn't suffice, in this day of mapquest phones.  Leaving truck, HUGE, and you're nuts if you would just smile and wave at a dude doing that to you, fighting skills or not.
you dont have to know how to handle yourself in a fight to have been taught that violence is a last resort. You also dont have to be taught that even if youre not doing anything wrong, running is probably going to make you look guilty.

Martin ran before zimmerman got out of the truck. Youve done this for over a year now, you make up shit like this or trayvon knew he had a gun before the encounter etc. to fit your stupid CT.

Sorry dummy Im not going to play that game tonight

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: December 29, 2014, 06:55:35 PM »

Garner would've been charged with something very minor... he should have never debated with the cops. But I'm sure that everyone that was involved wishes that they had done things differently. Unintentional death.
completely agree on all accounts, like I have always said if you have an issue with the police the time and place to bring it up isnt when they are trying to arrest you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: December 29, 2014, 07:24:29 PM »
you dont have to know how to handle yourself in a fight to have been taught that violence is a last resort. You also dont have to be taught that even if youre not doing anything wrong, running is probably going to make you look guilty.

Martin ran before zimmerman got out of the truck. Youve done this for over a year now, you make up shit like this or trayvon knew he had a gun before the encounter etc. to fit your stupid CT.

Sorry dummy Im not going to play that game tonight

Martin ran after zimmerman pulled up in a truck, eyeball fucked him while calling someone and staring him down.  "he's just standing there". 

Martin had every right to run - I could encourage ANY unarmed person who becomes the focus of "visual staredown" by someone much older and larger - to get the fck out of there.  Don't sit around and wait for whatever creepiness this man has in mind.  No good comes from this.

Martin ran.  100% his right.  He didn't make anyone feel scared, he just felt 'off' and got outta there.

ZImmerman was the one that gave chase.  To a minor.  With a gun, seen or unseen, but sure hard to hide IWB front 9mm.

"He's getting away" indicates trayvon, who did nothing but run, was trying to remove himself from a confrontation.  Zimmerman exiting truck and giving multiple reasons why he chased someone 2 blocks... yikes...

Anyway, yes, if I'm at a bus stop and someone pulls up in truck and eyeball fcks me, I probably will bail out of there.  Standing at the bus stop with a smile when creepy ass non-cop measures you up is a sure way to catch a fcking bullet to be honest.  Violence wasn't the first reaction for Trayvon - or he would have fought there, silly!  Fleeing was his first resort.  Smart move.

smart people don't stand at a bus stop when armed creepy MMA fighter pulls up, stops, and eyeball fcks/studies them.  They get out of there.  Cause no good can come of that. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: December 29, 2014, 07:26:40 PM »
Martin ran after zimmerman pulled up in a truck, eyeball fucked him while calling someone and staring him down.  "he's just standing there". 

Martin had every right to run - I could encourage ANY unarmed person who becomes the focus of "visual staredown" by someone much older and larger - to get the fck out of there.  Don't sit around and wait for whatever creepiness this man has in mind.  No good comes from this.

Martin ran.  100% his right.  He didn't make anyone feel scared, he just felt 'off' and got outta there.

ZImmerman was the one that gave chase.  To a minor.  With a gun, seen or unseen, but sure hard to hide IWB front 9mm.

"He's getting away" indicates trayvon, who did nothing but run, was trying to remove himself from a confrontation.  Zimmerman exiting truck and giving multiple reasons why he chased someone 2 blocks... yikes...

Anyway, yes, if I'm at a bus stop and someone pulls up in truck and eyeball fcks me, I probably will bail out of there.  Standing at the bus stop with a smile when creepy ass non-cop measures you up is a sure way to catch a fcking bullet to be honest.  Violence wasn't the first reaction for Trayvon - or he would have fought there, silly!  Fleeing was his first resort.  Smart move.

smart people don't stand at a bus stop when armed creepy MMA fighter pulls up, stops, and eyeball fcks/studies them.  They get out of there.  Cause no good can come of that. 
Martin was 100% within his rights, so was zimmerman...end of story...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: December 29, 2014, 07:36:24 PM »
Martin was 100% within his rights, so was zimmerman...end of story...

Zimmerman made martin fear for his safety.   

Facts are facts - he was an armed MMA-trained man, ten year older, staring down then chasing an unarmed minor.

Any teenager would be scared of that.   

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: December 29, 2014, 07:41:18 PM »

Facts are facts - he was an armed MMA-trained man, ten year older, staring down then chasing an unarmed minor.

How many feet were involved?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: December 29, 2014, 07:46:11 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: December 29, 2014, 08:04:54 PM »

and none of what you said is illegal, end of story

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: December 29, 2014, 08:18:55 PM »
and none of what you said is illegal, end of story

An old lady can shoot a bodybuilder that runs upon her but never touches her - IF she fears one blow from him will kill her, she has a weak heart, etc.

Trayvon could have used a weapon to protect himself if he felt death from injury was immanent (I'd say an MMA fighter with a 9mm suffices there).   Trayvon would have been exhausted and scared after running two blocks.  Finally found cornered in his hiding spot by the armed MMA fighter... what else could he have done?

Trayvon could have killed zimmerman with a very lucky punch, and he could have walked just as easily.   The law is so vague and you really had two idiots here.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #398 on: December 29, 2014, 10:51:51 PM »
http://reason.com/blog/2014/12/03/nypd-chokehold-cop-not-indicted-in-death

Fuckin' guy was selling single cigs in NYC which is illegal because of tax revenue collection. The cop kills him with a chokehold and there's FUCKING VIDEO OF IT. A chokehold is prohibited by the NYPD and the cop gets off. No indictment.

The reason that progs WON'T flock to this? Because it might shine a light on the stupid fucking taxation policies of one of their liberal havens.

O PLEASE!!!!!

WAKE UP.

This gets coverage because it is an ENGINEERED EVENT. 

Of course THEY don't want WORTHWHILE PROTESTS because that would actually cause change.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #399 on: December 30, 2014, 03:03:17 AM »
People need to understand that the choke hold being "prohibited" or against the NYPD policy is 100% irrelevant.

It is just a policy within their organization, it is not legally binding. He will likely get disciplined at work for utilizing it, but it had no bearing on whether or not anyone was getting indicted.