Author Topic: JJ Watt...BEAST!  (Read 7976 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: JJ Watt...BEAST!
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 10:41:35 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2014, 10:45:34 AM »
Maurice Jones Drew - 5'7 210

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2014, 10:51:40 AM »
Maurice Jones Drew - 5'7 210

What a great physical specimen!  Much bigger and more muscular than you are!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2014, 10:52:58 AM »
What a great physical specimen!  Much bigger and more muscular than you are!

And you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2014, 10:54:10 AM »
And you.
Why do you think he dwarfs you?  Does he train harder?  He is a much lower bodyfat than you and has way bigger arms, chest and everything.

What do you make of it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2014, 10:57:14 AM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2014, 10:58:55 AM »
Show me one player in the NFL that is your height.  What are you 5'4, 5'5?  ???

TA, please cut out the odd hating over coach, etc... There's not too many oddball twinks on the cooking channel, why are you so interested?
You seem like a decent guy, just a bit of a hater, troll...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2014, 11:00:19 AM »

ROFLMAO!!!!

Is that a joke?  Fat midget hopping around and dancing.  Seriously, this is a joke.

You have a fucked up view of these fatsos.  I can tell you don`t know any pro players personally.  An honest one would tell you that they are all full of shit and that training is a joke compared to their college or high school days.

Anyways, he looks like shit.  Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2014, 11:01:59 AM »
TA, please cut out the odd hating over coach, etc... There's not too many oddball twinks on the cooking channel, why are you so interested?
I don`t hate coach at all.  I am just trying to take his football blinders off.  These people are mostly fat thugs who hate people like Coach in reality which makes no sense because people like Coach salivate over them and build them up into something they are not.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2014, 11:24:28 AM »

No, he's a legit asshole and a troll that runs several gimmicks. But he is in fact a legit coward as well. Case in point. When I was out there for a few days about month or so ago I asked him meet at a local restaurant in Raleigh and made up some excuse. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2014, 11:26:58 AM »
ROFLMAO!!!!

Is that a joke?  Fat midget hopping around and dancing.  Seriously, this is a joke.

You have a fucked up view of these fatsos.  I can tell you don`t know any pro players personally.  An honest one would tell you that they are all full of shit and that training is a joke compared to their college or high school days.

Anyways, he looks like shit.  Hope this helps.

Mmm, I train several and have at least 1-2 at either the combine and/or pro days each year. You need to learn your place little man.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2014, 11:27:08 AM »
Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt eats lunch with soldiers at Forward Operating Base Pasab, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan, March 18. Watt was one of six NFL players on a USO tour in Afghanistan.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2014, 11:31:10 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2014, 12:23:13 PM »
Coach`s favorite, Al Franken was on that USO tour too!

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2014, 12:38:39 PM »
Did an NFL player once dislike one of your cupcakes you lovingly made, leading to this build up of resentment and bitterness?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2014, 01:00:25 PM »
JJ Watt would have been an amazing fit on the Chargers.  They could have marketed those names for millions.  Johnny Falcon could have wrote hundreds of threads about the relationship.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2014, 03:38:51 PM »
True. Brady might get it over Rogers. Critics are saying if Aaron finish the season strong, he's a sure bet to get it, but again, their Golden boy, will get it instead

Does brady ever get the regular season mvp?? Seems it's most likely peyton, they like him better

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2014, 06:59:29 PM »
there is no way in hell he's getting the MVP...even though he's having a MVP season. the NFL  does not award the MVP to defensive players.

LT  :-\

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2014, 07:31:18 PM »
Does brady ever get the regular season mvp?? Seems it's most likely peyton, they like him better

I think Peyton is more valuable.  He shoulders way more of the load on his teams.  He missed the year in 2011 and the Colts won only 2 games.  Brady missed a year and the Pats went 11-5.

Now that's not to say that Brady isn't one of the all-time greats, because he is.  It's just that he plays for the Pats which under Belichick are such a well oiled machine that you can plug in about anyone at any position and still win 10 plus games.  Belichick is the best coach in Football.  Maybe ever.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2014, 07:33:44 PM »
How come these football players never discuss you guys and your jobs?  ???  Do they not care about you?  ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2014, 07:48:00 PM »
How come these football players never discuss you guys and your jobs?  ???  Do they not care about you?  ???

Its the strange obsession with sports. Kind of like the obsession with actors and singers, only worse.

I really see no point in discussing sport peoples lives or daily routines. How is that beneficial in any way?  :-\ :-\
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2014, 07:50:44 PM »
Its the strange obsession with sports. Kind of like the obsession with actors and singers, only worse.

I really see no point in discussing sport peoples lives or daily routines. How is that beneficial in any way?  :-\ :-\

It makes me $$$

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2014, 07:53:18 PM »
It makes me $$$

how does it make you money?

I guess it would be different for someone like you, but its very puzzling why an adult would sit down and discuss football players all day. i mean, i come on here and discuss bodybuilding, but im not obsessed with it. people who get into footballs, baseball, etc, get obsessive over that shit. like get angry when other people talk bad about their favorite team or player lol. very strange behavior.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2014, 08:03:18 PM »
Sports are an escape much like any hobby.  I'm a basketball fan not so much football.  Unfortunately the so-called "real world" can be an ugly place.  Full of atrocities, injustices and things you can't stand.....like police shootings, taxes, and Barrack Hussein Obama.

There's nothing wrong with spending some of your leisure time watch and/or discussing sports.  Everyone has their something.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2014, 08:09:52 PM »
Sports are an escape much like any hobby.  I'm a basketball fan not so much football.  Unfortunately the so-called "real world" can be an ugly place.  Full of atrocities, injustices and things you can't stand.....like police shootings, taxes, and Barrack Hussein Obama.

There's nothing wrong with spending some of your leisure time watch and/or discussing sports.  Everyone has their something.

some discussion and obsession are two totally different things. all of those people you see in a football stadium are crazy obsessed fans.
X