Author Topic: Sexodus: Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society  (Read 15359 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Sexodus: Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society
« on: December 06, 2014, 11:54:56 AM »
The marriage idealists here won't like this... oh well.
---------------------------------------------------------

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

"My generation of boys is f**ked," says Rupert, a young German video game enthusiast I've been getting to know over the past few months. "Marriage is dead. Divorce means you're screwed for life. Women have given up on monogamy, which makes them uninteresting to us for any serious relationship or raising a family. That's just the way it is. Even if we take the risk, chances are the kids won't be ours. In France, we even have to pay for the kids a wife has through adulterous affairs.

"In school, boys are screwed over time and again. Schools are engineered for women. In the US, they force-feed boys Ritalin like Skittles to shut them up. And while girls are favoured to fulfil quotas, men are slipping into distant second place.

"In school, boys are screwed over time and again. Schools are engineered for women. In the US, they force-feed boys Ritalin like Skittles to shut them up. And while girls are favoured to fulfil quotas, men are slipping into distant second place.

Read...
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/12/04/The-Sexodus-Part-1-The-Men-Giving-Up-On-Women-And-Checking-Out-Of-Society

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Sexodus: Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 12:01:26 PM »
if we want to be honest it is obvious this is happening with every 'disadantaged' group.  blacks, latinos, women, gays.. all getting legs up over straight, white men.  it's actually very bleak right now from everything from getting favored for jobs because of diversity to the dating/fucking pool.  if we compete against it we're racist/sexist etc.  if we give up we lose everything. 

why i am not offended when someone accuses me of being a chauvanist bigot.  not true but it says something about the accuser's motives.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 12:02:12 PM »
The marriage idealists here won't like this... oh well.
---------------------------------------------------------

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

"My generation of boys is f**ked," says Rupert, a young German video game enthusiast I've been getting to know over the past few months. "Marriage is dead. Divorce means you're screwed for life. Women have given up on monogamy, which makes them uninteresting to us for any serious relationship or raising a family. That's just the way it is. Even if we take the risk, chances are the kids won't be ours. In France, we even have to pay for the kids a wife has through adulterous affairs.

Read...
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/12/04/The-Sexodus-Part-1-The-Men-Giving-Up-On-Women-And-Checking-Out-Of-Society

There's the problem.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 12:06:51 PM »
Im not one to comment or read article on here but this one was really good. Even in tv shows its really geared towards women now being the power, president, press secretary, etc etc. Good post

Semi-Hex

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 12:19:05 PM »
And I just read a French article saying that the women are giving up on the guys.

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 12:56:18 PM »
Lol its called being poor.

This is the first generation of poor people that didn't know they were such.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 01:19:19 PM »
if we want to be honest it is obvious this is happening with every 'disadantaged' group.  blacks, latinos, women, gays.. all getting legs up over straight, white men.  it's actually very bleak right now from everything from getting favored for jobs because of diversity to the dating/fucking pool.  if we compete against it we're racist/sexist etc.  if we give up we lose everything. 

why i am not offended when someone accuses me of being a chauvanist bigot.  not true but it says something about the accuser's motives.

Epic Avatar Gif...
?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 01:46:49 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 03:03:50 PM »
It's a crisis but it had to come due to various contributing factors of which a few are of course artificially manufactured.
It will implode and a new society will take its place.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 03:16:36 PM »
more generally it's the white race that is disapearing.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 03:21:31 PM »
more generally it's the white race that is disapearing.

What country should the remaining whites move to?
Will the huge mass of 3rd worlders be decimated by Fukushima and cannibalism?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2014, 03:26:17 PM »

What country should the remaining whites move to?
Will the huge mass of 3rd worlders be decimated by Fukushima and cannibalism?

has to be some place cold.  mud bloods currently dominate the warmer latitudes.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2014, 03:31:56 PM »
has to be some place cold.  mud bloods currently dominate the warmer latitudes.

So the remaining three white people will move to Iceland... :D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 03:46:04 PM »
So the remaining three white people will move to Iceland... :D

siberia, iceland, canada, scandanavia, patagonia.. whatever.  pretty much anywhere as long as we can fortify it from kneegrows and sand-kneegrows.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2014, 04:01:03 PM »
And yet us white guys are still mostly in charge. The women, blacks and gays will just fuck everything up and they will need us again.

juicemachine

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 04:04:26 PM »
And yet us white guys are still mostly in charge. The women, blacks and gays will just fuck everything up and they will need us again.
Women, blacks, and gays have significantly lower IQ

juicemachine

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2014, 04:07:09 PM »
An idiot wrote this, I can tell because he thinks ritalin is not a great drug that enhances brain power. He thinks it's a sedative. Probably a fish oil swallower (snake oil)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2014, 04:12:53 PM »

and jews.  and asians.  cultures that value education, morality, and manners are superior. 

juicemachine

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2014, 04:15:23 PM »
and jews.  and asians.  cultures that value education, morality, and manners are superior. 
It's just about brain power. Jews, certain Asians, and Whites are the most intelligent humans. Caramel and chocolate peoples are on the other end of the spectre

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2014, 04:39:56 PM »
siberia, iceland, canada, scandanavia, patagonia.. whatever.  pretty much anywhere as long as we can fortify it from kneegrows and sand-kneegrows.

Basically anywhere cold because dark skinned folks weren't meant to survive in those harsher climates.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2014, 05:15:53 PM »
It's just about brain power. Jews, certain Asians, and Whites are the most intelligent humans. Caramel and chocolate peoples are on the other end of the spectre

fixed come on stop flattering yourself.  Whites do have balls though.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2014, 05:19:08 PM »
Certain African cultures value education. Some of the most educated immigrants in the US come from Nigeria. I believe you are from the East coast, you should know this.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2014, 05:20:51 PM »
fixed come on stop flattering yourself.  Whites do have balls though.

no actually whites, jews, and asians perform very close on intel testing.  american whites probably perform lower but i think it's a large effect of a barrage of inferior cultural priorities (whiggers, drugs, etc.).  whites elsewhere are more uniform with the other two groups not being influenced as heavily by shitbag american culture and shitbag upbringing.  just my take but i haven't been wrong yet ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2014, 05:22:13 PM »
Certain African cultures value education. Some of the most educated immigrants in the US come from Nigeria. I believe you are from the East coast, you should know this.

i actually agree with this.  but keep in mind blacks from africa do not have the horrendous upbringing of so many american blacks.

i don't think any culture is genetically smarter than the others.  i think it's all values and environment, ie. culture.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2014, 05:23:27 PM »
i actually agree with this.  but keep in mind blacks from africa do not have the horrendous upbringing of so many american blacks.

i don't think any culture is genetically smarter than the others.  i think it's all values and environment, ie. culture.

okay.. maybe they have a shitty childhood if they make it to adulthood however i'm referring to the dumbing down by 'thug' or hiphop culture.  only america has that specific group in such numbers.  i've heard great britain and euro/russia is now experiencing it as well.