Author Topic: Sexodus: Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society  (Read 15360 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Sexodus: Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2014, 05:34:38 PM »
okay.. maybe they have a shitty childhood if they make it to adulthood however i'm referring to the dumbing down by 'thug' or hiphop culture.  only america has that specific group in such numbers.  i've heard great britain and euro/russia is now experiencing it as well.
LMFAO what "horrendous upbringing of so many american blacks" are you referring to?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2014, 05:36:08 PM »

What country should the remaining whites move to?
Will the huge mass of 3rd worlders be decimated by Fukushima and cannibalism?

Australia?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2014, 05:41:54 PM »
LMFAO what "horrendous upbringing of so many american blacks" are you referring to?

oh it certainly doesn't have to be miserable when compared to starving and suffering under warlords as africans do.  but too many american blacks grow up not being loved or nurtured by their parents.  they aren't guided and are left to fight and act out on such a constant basis they have no idea how to act as they become adults.  all they know is to mimic others around them who manage to attain some kind of power or financial income no matter how temporary it is or what criminal act might be involved in getting it.  they can't help being born into that but need to take responsibility as adults.  the state should not have to be parents to wayward adults who aren't brought up right as children.. you know, when it mattered.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2014, 07:30:57 PM »
I don't need all this conpiratorial crap about hiring and educational practices.  It's simple.  Every woman I've become involved with was a major pain in the ass and I don't want the misery.  I'm happier without misery.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2014, 11:43:17 PM »
siberia, iceland, canada, scandanavia, patagonia.. whatever.  pretty much anywhere as long as we can fortify it from kneegrows and sand-kneegrows.

Have you been to any of these countries??

Canada is filling up with Somalians and other turds.

As for Scandinavia, its pack with Arabs and Africans. All the locals women cant get enough of these guys. Go out clubbing all you see is Swedish women going off with Lebanese.

The Scandinavians are weak, left wing liberals. Nice people with a beautiful country that is rapidly going down the toilet.

The only two countries I know of at the ground level where people will not put up with shit from foreigners is Poland and Russia.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2014, 11:49:47 PM »

No.  I was merely remarking how we could hopefully manipulate the dark-skinned stereotype of hating cold weather to our advantage.  I do fully realize immigration has become a nightmare in many of these nations.  My mistake for not clarifying.

The only two countries I know of at the ground level where people will not put up with shit from foreigners is Poland and Russia.

^I admire this.  Nationalism, by definition, is looking out for the interests of one's own nation.  Not sure when that became a bad thing but glad at least a couple nations are still doing it.  Time to brush up on my pa-ruskie. 

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2014, 12:02:27 AM »
and jews.  and asians.  cultures that value education, morality, and manners are superior. 

agreed.  America doesn't believe in "values" anymore though, and is doomed if it doesn't correct course.
Ψ

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2014, 12:49:36 AM »
No.  I was merely remarking how we could hopefully manipulate the dark-skinned stereotype of hating cold weather to our advantage.  I do fully realize immigration has become a nightmare in many of these nations.  My mistake for not clarifying.

^I admire this.  Nationalism, by definition, is looking out for the interests of one's own nation.  Not sure when that became a bad thing but glad at least a couple nations are still doing it.  Time to brush up on my pa-ruskie. 

I agree about nationalism, but as to when it became a bad thing, well that is obvious....the Nazi's ;D

Poland will ultimately fall, as its part of the EU, it must fall in line with all the left-wing liberal agenda that comes out of Brussells. Polish men much like the Russians seem quite old fashioned and a mile away from the metro sexual hipster types that can be found in the West. This will change as they are culturally emasculated. Once any country joins the EU it must have open borders so all the third world turds that flood into Britain, France and Germany are free to roam through Europe.
They breed fast and act like locusts, for an African, even the poorest countries in Europe like Romania are like streets paved with gold. They will continue to come and breed until Europe is full to the brim and Europeans have been bred out of existence.
Britain, France and Germany already have a minority white youth which means it is just a matter of time till this youth become adults and when they continue to have kids at the rate they do there will be a population explosion.
It may be 100 years, 200 years or longer, but Russia will be the last man standing as far as any white civilization is concerned. China and Russia will be the world superpowers and the US and Europe will be nothing more than a mediocre pool of brown faces.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2014, 12:54:54 AM »
It may be 100 years, 200 years or longer, but Russia will be the last man standing as far as any white civilization is concerned. China and Russia will be the world superpowers and the US and Europe will be nothing more than a mediocre pool of brown faces.

Agreed. 
Ψ

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2014, 02:45:16 AM »
I have no interest in white or westernised women.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2014, 03:44:21 AM »

Canada is filling up with Somalians and other turds.

As for Scandinavia, its pack with Arabs and Africans. All the locals women cant get enough of these guys. Go out clubbing all you see is Swedish women going off with Lebanese.

The Scandinavians are weak, left wing liberals. Nice people with a beautiful country that is rapidly going down the toilet.

Very very true.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 03:52:02 AM »

^I admire this.  Nationalism, by definition, is looking out for the interests of one's own nation.  Not sure when that became a bad thing but glad at least a couple nations are still doing it.  Time to brush up on my pa-ruskie.  

I'm becoming very pro-nationalist, it must be glorified and encouraged, WHITE nationalism (that's probably racism in that case) in countries which are still not contaminated. Western europe is probably fucked already, eastern has a chance. Well, Russians will be immune to that for some time to come (tho china is invading ), good for them. I have a belief that Poland people are quite stupid in general, but when it comes to these matters - my respect goes to them, not a fuckin muslim will dare to scream about his rights over there, instead - they always feel unsafe in these parts of the Europe, and that's good.

juicemachine

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2014, 04:28:08 AM »
I have no interest in white or westernised women.

The problem lies not in the location or skin color, but in the female brain that is wired for bitching and moaning.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2014, 04:41:48 AM »
At the end of the day, don't blame western women.  Women, of all races, are heavily influenced by the dominant male culture.  If western women suck, look at the men.  The men are the ones at fault.

Of cause goyim are too stupid to understand that this is all being engineered by their more devious Jewish brothers.
Ψ

juicemachine

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2014, 04:46:59 AM »
At the end of the day, don't blame western women.  Women, of all races, are heavily influenced by the dominant male culture.  If western women suck, look at the men.  The men are the ones at fault.

Of cause goyim are too stupid to understand that this is all being engineered by their more devious Jewish brothers.
the ruler of europe is a woman, and european men wonder why women dominate them

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2014, 05:02:52 AM »
The problem lies not in the location or skin color, but in the female brain that is wired for bitching and moaning.

As tiresome as your gimmick is, this comment is 100% spot on.

juicemachine

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2014, 05:21:16 AM »
As tiresome as your gimmick is, this comment is 100% spot on.
I am never wrong.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2014, 05:32:51 AM »

Fukushima is located in the northern hemisphere,  the "huge mass of 3rd worlders" are located in the southern hemisphere, so there goes your logic.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2014, 05:41:12 AM »
Fukushima is located in the northern hemisphere,  the "huge mass of 3rd worlders" are located in the southern hemisphere, so there goes your logic.

I thought they are busily relocating and fine tuning their plans.
Are you one of their advisors?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2014, 05:47:03 AM »

I thought they are busily relocating and fine tuning their plans.
Are you one of their advisors?

lol  ;D True, there are to many muslims here in Europe.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2014, 06:17:19 AM »
There's the problem.

lol +1 - this is a guy that would never have got laid anyway

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2014, 06:33:43 AM »

if white people stop reproducing, there s nothing that can be done about it. They just dont care anymore.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2014, 06:35:12 AM »
Australia?
australia is being flooded by koreans/asians in general. White people there dont breed much anymore either, so they re the next abos.

No. Russians are getting replaced by muslim chinese immigrants at their border and just like all white folks of occident have stopped reproducing after abandonning christianism for atheism. They re going to get replaced too.

China will be the last man standing. White people are disapearing everywhere getting replaced by muslims in europe, latinos in north america, chinese in russia and australia.

When europe is finished and muslim , when north america will become latino, chinese will then take over the whole fucking planet.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2014, 10:31:35 AM »
the ruler of europe is a woman, and european men wonder why women dominate them

Hanoverian blood line  8)