Author Topic: Apartheid - is it time America?  (Read 17297 times)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Re: Apartheid - is it time America?
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2014, 05:58:22 PM »
The Mongols are Asian and slaughtered Europeans plus had European slaves. The black death came from Europe; and The Mongols gave the black plague to the Europeans on purpose by throwing\shooting and catapulting dead plague bodies into cities.

Only a hand full of Europeans were even left after the plague... but some how the population bounced back.

Japan committed mass murder against Europeans on death marches and concentration camps. As well as millions of Chinese. The Chinese are still mad at Japan and their is anti Japanese sentiment among many Chinese.

Islamic people killed and enslaved Europeans... esp. the Slavic people. Ottoman empire for example. Correction: still kill and enslave today - (literally)!

Also add the genocide in South Africa. Europeans will be gone soon. Do the math.

I could talk about Asian and African genocide like Rwanda, pol-pot, cameria rouge ect... but that's an endless list. Anyway I am pretty sure sure China has one of the highest... as mao (if i'm not mistaken... killed 70 million) Over all... I say the Mongolians were the worst... since it's a miracle any Europeans survived at all after Mongolian slaughter, slavery, oppression and the black death brought from Asian and purposely given to
Europeans to commit genocide.

Also, 911 and all terrorist attacks are genocidal in nature; and they make no qualms about it.

Japan's goals in 1942 were genocidal in nature; and they considered Europeans inferior sub-humans to be exterminated and enslaved.
X

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2014, 10:35:25 PM »
okay....so you consider all of the Jim Crow laws which were put in place whereby blacks were not allowed to vote...not allowed to intermarry.....not allowed to own certain types of property in certain areas......not allowed to work at certain jobs....not allowed to hold office.....not allowed to sit in a restaurant.......not allowed to go to colege.....ALL SANCTIONED BY CUSTOM, LAW, AND AUTHORITY .....you consider that as just another day at the office huh???...In your mind those things did not hold blacks back huh???????????????????????????????

KNOW YOUR OWN HISTORY

Can you read?  I was referring to the periods before the two races actually came into contact.

edit - I think you can read, but you are either disingenuous (you may need to google that)  or in complete denial.
Ψ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2014, 08:53:31 AM »
Can you read?  I was referring to the periods before the two races actually came into contact.

edit - I think you can read, but you are either disingenuous (you may need to google that)  or in complete denial.

why don't we both just agree to disagree?..debating you is pointless....lets move on

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2014, 03:01:03 PM »
My point is that you refer to "catching up" as if they have been set back by whites.  But they were not held back by whites,  they were centuries behind whites before they ever even encountered them...

andriesdaman you have to admit muscleman makes a very Relevant point.

They were already so far behind the Whites when their countries were invaded.
Who is to blame for that.
If whitey hadn't arrived yet.

Perhaps they were just not Genetically intelligent Enough.
Or Perhaps they Believed they were advanced enough.

No hate, there are many different variables in people & races
From skin colour to height to facial features & Intelligence Etc.
[/quote]

Re-posted.