Author Topic: Apartheid - is it time America?  (Read 17362 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Apartheid - is it time America?
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2014, 04:08:45 AM »

Maybe white people should've stayed in Europe and not moved to South Africa.

Spoken like a TRUE RACIST.    Black huh?
Ψ

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2014, 04:27:20 AM »
Spoken like a TRUE RACIST.    Black huh?

No I'm white.

Would you move to South Africa? I'm guessing not.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2014, 04:28:26 AM »

No I'm white.

Would you move to South Africa? I'm guessing not.

I stay as far away from blacks as possible.
Ψ

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2014, 04:38:00 AM »

Ok. So you are kind of agreeing with me. It was not the wisest place for Europeans to settle/colonize.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2014, 04:51:17 AM »
After I have read about the things that are happening in South Africa my attitude toward the blacks changed by a LOT. The savage can't even describe these walking atrocities.

The remaining whites should leave this hell hole and never look back. The Boer, even though they have been there since the 1700s, should get the fuck out. In hindsight the Afrikaner "Weerstandsbewegung" was a nice idea but why fight over scorched earth where you're going to get killed by ANC and company anyways.
Leave, if you can, and do not look b(l)ack - don't waste your life on low lives that are below the mental capacity of a freshly cut turd.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2014, 04:53:29 AM »
Isolated in your stronghold in the Rocky Mountains?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2014, 05:01:38 AM »

Maybe white people should've stayed in Europe and not moved to South Africa.

Then the same applies to North and south
America, Australia and New Zealand
you dumb c unt.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2014, 05:14:36 AM »
Then the same applies to North and south
America, Australia and New Zealand
you dumb c unt.

There was a Lot of bloodshed & death (on both sides) involved in setting up colonies around the world

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2014, 05:29:06 AM »
Our modern western society with its forced 'multiculturalism' and curious and as-yet unexplained mantra of 'diversity gives us strength' is, in the grand scheme of things, a wholly unique social experiment which has never led to any successful and powerful nation ever. It is an unnatural state of things and cannot be maintained for long. Future people will look back on our current hyper-PC era as a strange aberration in history, a failed experiment...nothing more.
The natural state of things will always restore itself before too long.

This. Well said, Sir.

It is a Failed experiment.
Needs to stop Now.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2014, 05:54:27 AM »
where ever whites are, blacks will follow. Looking for a handout

are you guys even aware of the countries bordering to Europe. Spain has a huge problem with this. Guarded and barbwired fences to keep out thousands of blacks trying to enter Europe every day

Google; "spain african immigration"

also notice there is only black men, leaving their woman and children behind. how noble of them  ::) alot of them seek their way through europe all the way up to Sweden  :-X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2014, 05:57:31 AM »
The real civil war won't be between whites and blacks, it'll be between the individualists and the collectivists. Or maybe between the Citizenry and the credentialed political class.

As soon as the black man realizes that he is nothing more than an indentured Jannisary of the democrat party, he will be riding with us and we will welcome his free-ass to these United States of America!

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for this to happen. As a result of social engineering in the form of the welfare state, there currently is negligible entrepreneurial spirit in the black community. It's all about getting more from the guberment.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2014, 06:01:25 AM »

are you guys even aware of the countries bordering to Europe. Spain has a huge problem with this. Guarded and barbwired fences to keep out thousands of blacks trying to enter Europe every day

Google; "spain african immigration"

also notice there is only black men, leaving their woman and children behind. how noble of them  ::) alot of them seek their way through europe all the way up to Sweden  :-X

I think that whites did the same thing back in the day

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2014, 06:16:49 AM »

how do you mean? live on handouts from blacks? lol

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2014, 06:29:39 AM »

How.
Please explain your reasoning.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2014, 06:35:47 AM »
Most people segregate themselves anyway. Whites want to live among other whites so quickly move out of areas that become increasingly black. Humans are tribal so prefer mixing with people who resemble them and their culture. They can relate to them easier.

It seems to me that the black American feels that the white man is holding the black race down while the white man feels that the black man is holding America down. Malcolm X and the black power movement even befriended the white power movement since they both supported an America that was divided by race.
It's not workable though. Most of us have friends of different races which help make us more tolerant towards one another and keep any frustrations hidden.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2014, 06:46:05 AM »
how do you mean? live on handouts from blacks? lol

I meant that when things were not going well for certain groups in Europe, those particular groups would pack themselves on boats and head to another continent. Sometimes the men left their families behind.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2014, 06:49:49 AM »

I meant that when things were not going well for certain groups in Europe, those particular groups would pack themselves on boats and head to another continent. Sometimes the men left their families behind.
yes that's one orgument from leftists. difference is they contributed, behaved civil and acutally worked for a living.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2014, 06:54:15 AM »
yes that's one orgument from leftists. difference is they contributed, behaved civil and acutally worked for a living.

I'm not a leftist. I just don't judge all black people as being trouble. Some black people are nothing but trouble. But most are not.

That's just my opinion.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2014, 06:57:46 AM »

I'm not a leftist. I just don't judge all black people as being trouble. Some black people are nothing but trouble. But most are not.

That's just my opinion.
ofcourse there's some good blacks. But you have to generalize to draw conclusions about groups and races.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2014, 07:00:48 AM »
I'm troll detector is going off now, Muscle-man2013.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2014, 08:34:49 AM »
I think America was clearly out of line with South Africa.   It's pretty clear the only way to protect yourself from blacks is to segregate them (even that isn't REALLY safe but it is an improvement).

Shall we vote YES for a modern and humanitarian 21st century form of Apartheid in the USA?  I mean Israel does it, so don't we deserve the same protections as Israel?

Of course, not ALL blacks are trouble, but most.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2014, 09:09:28 AM »

That's just my opinion.

One an individual base totally, overall not likely. Their culture has been eroded.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2014, 09:22:07 AM »
Blacks and whites should be seperated. 'White passes' should be given to certain black people who have above average IQ and who can function in the civilized world.

The white man should remove his hand and then the blacks can rule themselves. Complete chaos will obviously ensue and they will still blame the white man.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2014, 09:30:09 AM »

This, they are parasites who bring chaos. Look at for example somali monkeys, how many of them actually contribute anything to the western world? 80-90% don't work and just live on welfare. How long will white guilt allow these cockroaches to infest the western world? They are shadow people who don't work, steal money from hardworking taxpayers, only socialize amongst themselves and have zero intellectual curiousity. You see groups of them at night time (when normal people are sleeping because they have to get up to work) shuffling around like shabby zombies. You can see in their eyes that there is nothing there.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2014, 10:31:19 AM »
Blacks and whites should be seperated. 'White passes' should be given to certain black people who have above average IQ and who can function in the civilized world.

The white man should remove his hand and then the blacks can rule themselves. Complete chaos will obviously ensue and they will still blame the white man.

I have often thought this same thing :D