Author Topic: Who thinks they have mental issues/addiction  (Read 21708 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Who thinks they have mental issues/addiction
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2014, 08:18:23 AM »
Are you using less and less as you get on then... I think after this summer ( wedding )I might keep off for good, turn 34 next year, im struggling for reasons to carry on using... I'm quite happy with how i look in the gym, never enjoyed jabbing that much

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2014, 08:30:24 AM »
Are you using less and less as you get on then... I think after this summer ( wedding )I might keep off for good, turn 34 next year, im struggling for reasons to carry on using... I'm quite happy with how i look in the gym, never enjoyed jabbing that much

Yes. Although this time I have gone quite heavy at 700mg deca and 30mg dbol (heavy for me) this time round.
All pharma btw and the results are quite drastic.

TBH I love the full shapely look that gear gives.
You not thought about TRT?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2014, 08:56:42 AM »
 I think I'll play it by ear... My training and physique are ok clean, if that changes in the future I might weigh it up... If the UK was like America in regards to dishing out meds for fun id def go for the nhs route, i think you'd have to be almost be a eunoch before you'd get a test script here tho..

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2014, 11:06:16 AM »
I think I'll play it by ear... My training and physique are ok clean, if that changes in the future I might weigh it up... If the UK was like America in regards to dishing out meds for fun id def go for the nhs route, i think you'd have to be almost be a eunoch before you'd get a test script here tho..

I dont know anyone on prescribed TRT from here.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2014, 02:11:55 PM »
I know a few lads who've tried, one gad near zero levels for a year and he still never got owt, not even the shitty gel

kingcon

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2014, 08:17:08 PM »
Bro I struggle with that regularly. I don't get to use hgh though:( wish I did. I just use my test tren combo all the time ugh I'm so addicted to that look I have years and years and years of that stuff saved incase something happens to me I still have my gear :) and my drol that is my compounds. I didn't get to move home though I had a kid when I was 17 and just married his mom five years later. We're happy but it's kind of like living a secret life. Sounds like you can relate to that. You like can't talk about how into it you really are. Hell I've gotten to a point where I have to hide it. However I have become very efficient at finding bare minimums on what you really need in the sport. It's hard to explain why your broke when your kid has what the fuck ever and needs meds and you can't buy your what the fuck ever supplement. So that was a challenge I do think I figured out what I need to atleast maintain an amazing physique.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2014, 01:23:09 AM »
Bro I struggle with that regularly. I don't get to use hgh though:( wish I did. I just use my test tren combo all the time ugh I'm so addicted to that look I have years and years and years of that stuff saved incase something happens to me I still have my gear :) and my drol that is my compounds. I didn't get to move home though I had a kid when I was 17 and just married his mom five years later. We're happy but it's kind of like living a secret life. Sounds like you can relate to that. You like can't talk about how into it you really are. Hell I've gotten to a point where I have to hide it. However I have become very efficient at finding bare minimums on what you really need in the sport. It's hard to explain why your broke when your kid has what the fuck ever and needs meds and you can't buy your what the fuck ever supplement. So that was a challenge I do think I figured out what I need to atleast maintain an amazing physique.

I've never hid it, all the women knew what they were getting with... The girl im with now is cool about it all, if it took money away from the house or the kids shed be in the right in giving me shit.. But as a dad you should put your family 1st all the time

Fuck supplements, protein powder, food and gear is all you need for a good physique, everything else is a waste of money, even protein powder is'nt really needed

I even eat frozen cod several times per day as its the cheapest protein source, big bags of rice works out cheap as fuck, I get eggs cheap from local shop, budget tuna etc etc...dont look any different from when I was eating chicken and steaks all day

All I need to look good is 1ml of prop & 1ml tren 3 times a week...that will have be at 17 odd st at very low %, or take nothing and look ok with no steroid bills at all...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2015, 01:04:53 PM »

i stopped using (last shot was in early May) and was surprised how much I kept.

i've beat the addiction so I'm only going to do maybe 2 short 3-4 week low dose oral cycles a year for an added boost. Orals only because getting back into shots could escalate things.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2015, 01:12:33 PM »
i stopped using (last shot was in early May) and was surprised how much I kept.

i've beat the addiction so I'm only going to do maybe 2 short 3-4 week low dose oral cycles a year for an added boost. Orals only because getting back into shots could escalate things.

Nice man good to hear. If i was a real man id come off even my TRT but i dont know if im ready. Orals can mess up lipids bad tho

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2015, 01:27:36 PM »
Nice man good to hear. If i was a real man id come off even my TRT but i dont know if im ready. Orals can mess up lipids bad tho

i'm youngish though (28), never went over a gram, didn't blast and cruise and I trained a few years without the juice.

you might be surprised how much you keep if you drop down to true trt and keep training. unless a gymrat is at an advanced level (like OP), I don't think the crash is as bad as gh15 et al have made out.

kingcon

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2015, 09:19:31 PM »
Eh training without juice sounds just awful. From my experience Im starting to think a lot of guys really overshoot. Local hero hit pretty much everything on the head fish rice and eggs. Lol I'd like to state Im not poor. I work very hard. I am into efficiency. Tren and test is the way to go. I know a couple guys this year who did very very well on the competition level I was happy for them and am happy I get to talk to them. One went pro but looks like that's as far as he'll go he's a nut job. The other just runs test and tren and is a high level national competitor. The other just won a big show I actually mentored him and he won his weight class and is doing nationals this year. Now it's my turn lol. All these guys never shoot over 400mgs of test either.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2015, 02:16:04 AM »
just 400mg test fair play to him if thats true

kingcon

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2015, 10:28:54 AM »
400mg of test not combined gear bro... Like they run some gear just not very high test

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2015, 12:22:09 AM »
ahh ok makes more sense

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2015, 11:08:55 AM »
I don't know if we're still on the subject of addiction but even if I'm kind of new to that scene, I can see a potentiel for addiction. Testosterone makes you feel like a god so it might be tempting to overdo it....

I have a very addictive personality, bordeline obsessive compulsive and I have to talk to myself not to inject more than what was originally planned   :-\

kingcon

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2015, 04:21:40 PM »
Umm ya bro not like it's an i over did it thing. It's more like you find what works and just continually do it. Like rain man. You'll get a routine you'll have your meals you'll have your workout schedule. And when you get a good combo you do a lot to always keep that in place. It's not like fn heroin or crack where you keep plugging more and more. While some tardos do that most quit when they get sides and back it down. The addiction is more of a inhave to constantly get better and better and better. The strive to be the perfect human being. However Imo I think mentality needs to be worked in on that as well.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2015, 12:18:09 AM »
i agree - with rec drugs the addiction is to feel high its to ESCAPE from the world

with gear you get addicted to the bodybuilding life, addicted to improvment seing numbers on the scale go up - or seing how shredded you can get.

when you have been on a while, that 'god' feeling goes away, infact you dont feel any different atall really all the sides dissapear.

like above, you get addicted to routine, eating, training, jabbing - if your sesible it can easily fit aroundyour current life, unless your current life is partying

unlike rec drugs, it wont effect work ect, it may make you slightly more short fused, but tbh that goes away when you blast and cruise aswell - after a certain amount of time, almost like your body excepts the hormones as natural now.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2015, 12:24:07 AM »

when you talk about a secrete life, eg, i see my gf , wed, fri, sat,sun stay over fri - sund

if she asks me to come round another day i just say i cant, why? coz ive got to train will mess up my whole scheduel other wise. - she doesnt understand its just the gym to her so what if you miss a few days....but to us it drives you crazyyyy if you miss sessions.

same with grear - she like you dont need gear when you cam off ( for 3 weeks ) you looked the same - which was bolllocks as i lost 20 lbs lol.

its almost like they dont understand and its hard to convey how we feel about bodybuilding without sounding like a fuck up haha

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2015, 12:23:39 PM »
Every show I did I ended up dumping the girl at the time, was just too hard work dealing with there shit and getting everything done... That added to the fact that every girl that passes you becomes a potential fuck as your ego is huge, you look the best you've ever looked in your life

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2015, 12:37:44 PM »
I've always been OCD, but AAS haven't really made me feel much different.  I don't get any sort of euphoric feeling from them and i've used over 5g's of combined AAS a few times.  They do make me feel more confident and a little more aggressive.  Typically i have more energy throughout the day as well.

I've done a lot of rec drugs in my life, but AAS have never really given me that indestructable "God" complex many people get.  However, you get enough whiskey in me it's a little different.  ;D

I honestly think getting into gear helped me become more strict with my diet and daily lifestyle.  I'm more structured now and have been for the past 10 years.  When i take time off from gear, which is rare, i usually feel a little depressed for a few weeks, but it goes away quickly after a few weeks.  Now that i'm older, i tend to blast and cruise, feel great year round and i never go over 1g of combined AAS.  Focus on health a lot more these days as i have found that getting older my body reacts differently to AAS.

It is interesting to hear everyone's with gear.  I think it's been a great choice i made in life, such a shame it's illegal.  Always have my TRT dose and script, but i like to run around 600-800mg most of the year of combined AAS.

8)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2015, 01:45:28 AM »
yeah i dont get the god complex effect anymore.

doesnt effect me too much only thing is the paranoia which creeps in from time to time and have to remind myself its the high tren.

im suprised ive stayed with my mrs as long as i have tbh... shes the typical idiot GH15 type he suggests to avoid, nails with the squared false tip always square haha, fake hair, fake tan. but suprising deals with me quite well. Aanother analysis he made which was incorrect, some girls just like to look good, doesnt mean there whores lol.

she costs money though and gear costs money this is usually what makes me want to end it lol spending money on her when i could up my GH dose lol