Author Topic: Russians/mexicans/asians/french/icelandic are at it again  (Read 4758 times)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Re: Russians/mexicans/asians/french/icelandic are at it again
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2014, 06:29:54 PM »
archer might have been trying to prove a point originally but i forgot what it was and im not sure what he's on about any longer  :-\

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2014, 06:32:41 PM »
archer might have been trying to prove a point originally but i forgot what it was and im not sure what he's on about any longer  :-\

He hates wiggers

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Russians are at it again
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »

Most crime is intra-racial; 86 percent of white victims are harmed by white offenders.

Whites are six times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a Black person. Overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a Black offender in a given year is only 0.0002, according the FBI and Bureau of Justice statistics.

A Black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as a white person is to be murdered by an African-American, according to timwise.org.

In 2012, New York police officers made 532,911 searches under stop and frisk policies that authorized police to stop, question and search residents for contraband. Critics charged the policy disproportionately targeted Black citizens. In 89 percent of the stops, no criminal activity was found and in less than .2 percent of stops guns were found, the New York Civil Liberties Union said.

96% of all shooting victims are Black or Hispanic, according to thedailybeast.org.

The statistics you posted on white and black crime are not true.. I've posted the actual numbers from the BOJ many times.  You're also quoting tim wise who has absolutely no legitimacy.  It's like quoting Al Sharpton on tax advice.

Do you know the distribution of crime in NYC?   Take that number that compare it to the number of black and hispanics people stopped and frisked. Is that number in proportion to the crimes they commit?

Let me amend this post.  I misread it the first time.  Most crime is intraracial but what you need to look at is the percentage of crime compared to the percentage of the population.   Look at the percentages of interracial crime.  How often is any group committing interracial crime.  Is that number larger for one group than another? Are blacks committing more interracial crime or are white, or hispanics.   Either way, that's a side issue from the original argument about poverty causing crime.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2014, 06:34:17 PM »
What are you babbling about?   Blacks and whites are coherent statistical when it comes to crime statistics.   Hispanics are listed as either white or black but usually white on the DOJ's website for crime stats.  I have no idea what your going off about.
white black etc is too broad a definition to get any meaningful statistical. You have redknecks in georgia being compared to ruskies in newyork, with jews in LA etc. Same with blacks etc.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2014, 06:41:06 PM »
white black etc is too broad a definition to get any meaningful statistical. You have redknecks in georgia being compared to ruskies in newyork, with jews in LA etc. Same with blacks etc.

well, that might be true but these are the numbers we have to work with.  I'm trying to limited the comparison to United States in practical terms.  But overall, still trying to determine the effect of poverty on crime across the board. The statement made is that poverty results in crime.  I want to find out how true that is.
A

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2014, 06:41:17 PM »
why talk about the poor when you can talk about the rich. rich blacks are more likely to commit crimes than rich whites.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2014, 06:43:15 PM »
why talk about the poor when you can talk about the rich. rich blacks are more likely to commit crimes than rich whites.

Are they?  Do you know that?
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2014, 06:46:39 PM »
The statement made is that poverty results in crime. 
Being poor doesn't make you a criminal   but you can't deny  a direct link between poverty and crime .

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2014, 06:46:45 PM »
Are they?  Do you know that?

everybody heard about these rappers

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2014, 07:01:02 PM »
Being poor doesn't make you a criminal   but you can't deny  a direct link between poverty and crime .

I'm not denying a link and I never did. &guy thinks its exclusively poverty that makes one a criminal.   I don't agree with that. I'm trying to determine the other variables that contribute to criminality besides poverty.   Let's exclude whites and only compare the crimes statistics for poor minorities.  If there are differences in crime rates between minorities in similar economic circumstances, we might be able to identify the other factors that cause crime.  We can also estimate how much poverty has an effect on crime in comparison to other factors.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2014, 08:04:34 PM »
Those damn white devils! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2014, 08:41:13 AM »
Kneegrowths and Muslims are still worse than the worst Russians you can ever imagine.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2014, 08:43:56 AM »
Kneegrowths and Muslims are still worse than the worst Russians you can ever imagine.

with muslims you mean people like muhammad ali?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2014, 09:10:43 AM »
with muslims you mean people like muhammad ali?

Muslims from the Middle-East and the Arab countries that come to the US and Europe.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2014, 09:36:10 AM »

Most crime is intra-racial; 86 percent of white victims are harmed by white offenders.

Whites are six times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a Black person. Overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a Black offender in a given year is only 0.0002, according the FBI and Bureau of Justice statistics.

A Black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as a white person is to be murdered by an African-American, according to timwise.org.

In 2012, New York police officers made 532,911 searches under stop and frisk policies that authorized police to stop, question and search residents for contraband. Critics charged the policy disproportionately targeted Black citizens. In 89 percent of the stops, no criminal activity was found and in less than .2 percent of stops guns were found, the New York Civil Liberties Union said.

96% of all shooting victims are Black or Hispanic, according to thedailybeast.org.

I suggest you to move to Mali, Nigeria, Sudan or Somalia.. I'll even pay for your travel ticket(one way!)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2014, 09:37:48 AM »
White people !
::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2014, 02:34:57 PM »

I suggest you to move to Mali, Nigeria, Sudan or Somalia.. I'll even pay for your travel ticket(one way!)

I suggest you to suck my cock ,you punk ass white bitch.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2014, 02:38:46 PM »
I suggest you to suck my cock ,you punk ass white bitch.
I ain't white hijo de puta!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2014, 02:43:10 PM »
I ain't white hijo de puta!!!
Shut up , dummy .