Author Topic: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!  (Read 22858 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2014, 03:09:53 AM »
Wow you really are desperate to believe big brother is good aren't you..  I bet guys like you signed up for the Nazi party in the droves, because after all they were OFFICIAL weren't they, and they knew so much more than the common citizen with all their "special secret data"   that the common man wasn't special enough to see.

So, I am calling out for some evidence for all those false flag claims, and I am Nazi? Well, there we have perfect example of the logic of these "free thinkers". You are angry at me because I understand that claim without the evidence is just claim, which is too hard to handle with your brains. Don't be angry at me, blame your parents, because they have been breeding an idiot  ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2014, 03:20:55 AM »
So, I am calling out for some evidence for all those false flag claims, and I am Nazi? Well, there we have perfect example of the logic of these "free thinkers". You are angry at me because I understand that claim without the evidence is just claim, which is too hard to handle with your brains. Don't be angry at me, blame your parents, because they have been breeding an idiot  ;D

I never said you were a Nazi.  I DID SAY you are the sort of person who does whatever the government of his time tells him to do - and gets behind it.
Ψ

agenda21nwo

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2014, 03:27:22 AM »
It's good to see people are so passionate about these things!  They say more and more people are awakening these days, but the few slow or frightened ones will hold onto their delusions with increasing passion, even becoming angry because their fears consume them and they cannot face the truth.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2014, 04:10:26 AM »
It's good to see people are so passionate about these things!  They say more and more people are awakening these days, but the few slow or frightened ones will hold onto their delusions with increasing passion, even becoming angry because their fears consume them and they cannot face the truth.

We need a mass awakening and I do believe we are on the cusp of one.
The media will never reveal this but we are growing in number.

Intelligence and free thinking will prevail.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 04:11:08 AM »
Selective editing? Not in this case. Their attitudes toward the deaths of their children is not a result of editing.

Oh not in THIS case. I see. This is what I mean by a lack of critical thinking. Selective editing doesn't just mean remove by a word here or there.

Here's an example.

I lost my Pit after 16 years a year ago. The day she died if you stuck a camera in my face I would have had tears running down my face and basically been a blithering idiot. If you stick a camera in my face today I would say how sad I am about but my emotion would be missing... Understandably.

NOW... You decide you are making a documentary about my dog... You show her death... But you conveniently skip the first video of me crying and use the video of me from a year later... What would people say about me?

They would say I as a heartless asshat right? They didn't edit my words or take anything out of context... They just skipped one video.

Now try to process this again through the lense of a crackpot with no critical thinking skills... And a preconceived agenda.

Get a critical thinking book... Then watch all this crap you "know" is true. It will change your life.
$

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 08:07:18 AM »
So, I am calling out for some evidence for all those false flag claims, and I am Nazi? Well, there we have perfect example of the logic of these "free thinkers". You are angry at me because I understand that claim without the evidence is just claim, which is too hard to handle with your brains. Don't be angry at me, blame your parents, because they have been breeding an idiot  ;D

No you're not, because it's all readily available. You conveniently choose to dismiss it so you can keep your Evil Big Brother narrative. NONE of these BS false flag CTs hold up to even the slightest journalistic investigation.

Visit fucking Newtown for Christ's sake. Ask the townsfolk, visit the sites, talk to the parents, teachers, and police, you selfishly insensitive idiot, rather than sheeping it up the rest of your YouTube wolf-cryers.

Then report back.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2014, 09:49:54 AM »
Disarmament of the public
The ones with guns will be able to fight back when marshall law is declared.

Do you really believe that the people with this agenda got together, brainstormed for a while, and then decided that faking a school shooting was the best way of doing this?

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2014, 10:18:45 AM »
Do you really believe that the people with this agenda got together, brainstormed for a while, and then decided that faking a school shooting was the best way of doing this?

Ok well not sure if you watched that clip but the people that they used as parents of apparent deceased children were actors, people from Newtown are saying that this was only a drill but it is being made to look like it actually happened.

That part of the agenda is but a small piece to a plan which has been 100yrs+ in the making.
What other way could they go to disarm the public, quickly, legally and without backlash?
They need a bullshit reason to do this in the first place as there are a LOT of folk very passionate about their right to bear arms and rightly so.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2014, 10:32:39 AM »
And your way to keep an open mind is believe that insane bullshit what foil hats present in those videos? Well, here is a mind opener for you: In every case what you morons say to be false flag operation, there is enormous pile of evidence, hundreds of man-years of investigations by professionals, there is thousands of crime scene photos, autopsies with pictures etc. facts which never reach to public. You and your kind make your conclusions purely without any of that, by that crap which you find in the internet. How dumb is that?

You haven't seen any of the evidence, you don't know anything but that little bit what media has told you, and your open mind do the conclusion that things doesn't add up? Well hey, fucking moron, it doesn't add up because you don't know flying fuck about the matter. Try to put that in your open mind? Your open mind sucks in all the bullshit which mentally ill and ridiculously stupid people put in the internet, but it rejects all the facts of the matter, because facts comes from the official source? That official source happens to be a base of your existent, because it gives you your identity, your education, it taxes you, give you your right as a human, but it is all lie because fucking moron in the internet say so? What is the matter with you idiots, are you all insane out there?  ::)

Are You Feeling Okay..??
Your Ranting & Raving Makes You Sound
Mentally Unwell.

My post Stated my Belief that it wasn't wrong
To question What We are Being Told By the mass
Media & or Governments.

I certainly don't believe all the conspiracy theories.
I do Look at what I am Being Told & Reported
On News & Question if is the whole truth.
I would say that is a Free & Open Mind.

Read your own Post, And Notice the Name Calling,
Swearing, Jumping To Incorrect Conclusions,
And Accusations of Things That haven't Been Stated.

For someone who wants to Make a Point.
You Come Across as The Moron & Idiot.

You Believe what you want,
And I will Believe what I want.
Not difficult is it.

Good night Sir,
As I would Rather Not Converse
With imbeciles Such as yourself.

Peace.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2014, 10:49:04 AM »
Ok well not sure if you watched that clip but the people that they used as parents of apparent deceased children were actors, people from Newtown are saying that this was only a drill but it is being made to look like it actually happened.

That part of the agenda is but a small piece to a plan which has been 100yrs+ in the making.
What other way could they go to disarm the public, quickly, legally and without backlash?
They need a bullshit reason to do this in the first place as there are a LOT of folk very passionate about their right to bear arms and rightly so.

No, once I saw it was 2 hours I didn't bother.  I am not going to claim that I am knowledgeable about this incident, but it seems like an unnecessarily complicated way of reaching their agenda.  I'm just trying to look at this critically & logically.

How could they disarm the public?  Through clever legislation, plain and simple.  Whittle gun rights away, little by little--which they have been doing thus far without major protest.  Buyback programs would be another option....most gun owners would have a hard time resisting the opportunity to trade their gun in for 20x market value. 

Ultimately, if our government wanted to declare martial law and have their way with us, it would be pretty easy for them to do so.  Even _aj_'s stockpile wouldn't be a match for a remote-operated drone.  Is it possible that this school shooting was faked?  Sure, the possibility exists, but it's far less likely than the other scenario: that some nutjob just decided to up and shoot an elementary school. 

Regardless, I applaud your passion and pursuit for the truth.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2014, 10:50:13 AM »
Oh not in THIS case. I see. This is what I mean by a lack of critical thinking. Selective editing doesn't just mean remove by a word here or there.

Here's an example.

I lost my Pit after 16 years a year ago. The day she died if you stuck a camera in my face I would have had tears running down my face and basically been a blithering idiot. If you stick a camera in my face today I would say how sad I am about but my emotion would be missing... Understandably.

NOW... You decide you are making a documentary about my dog... You show her death... But you conveniently skip the first video of me crying and use the video of me from a year later... What would people say about me?

They would say I as a heartless asshat right? They didn't edit my words or take anything out of context... They just skipped one video.

Now try to process this again through the lense of a crackpot with no critical thinking skills... And a preconceived agenda.

Get a critical thinking book... Then watch all this crap you "know" is true. It will change your life.

I get your point but you are missing mine so let me clarify. These parents of these kids were interviewed within hours of their death and not one of them even looked shook up. I can't remember the one couple but they actually called Anderson Cooper to have him come I think on the second day after the shooting to their home so they could ramble on about their daughter. Just weird.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2014, 10:57:29 AM »
I get your point but you are missing mine so let me clarify. These parents of these kids were interviewed within hours of their death and not one of them even looked shook up. I can't remember the one couple but they actually called Anderson Cooper to have him come I think on the second day after the shooting to their home so they could ramble on about their daughter. Just weird.

The coroner was laughing as were parents. There was no true emotion. All over played drama and fake.
It is too surreal to be a genuine massacre.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2014, 11:36:23 AM »
seems Ropo is in the minority on GB.

someone with some level of intelligence.

ropo you are spot on.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2014, 11:39:59 AM »
To not even give consideration that some of these events could somehow be orchestrated, biased and driven by certain special interests and agendas goes beyond being closed minded. The idiots who disregard everything and write it off are just as bad if not worse than the guys who are naïve and believe anything.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2014, 12:30:50 PM »

I'm not missing anything...you are ASSUMING these videos are mere hours after the deaths because that is how it is portrayed. And if you were critically thinking... Are there are videos of the families breaking down? If so why leave those out? Do they not exist or did they not fit into this agenda?

Ever been to a funeral? No matter how sad you can always catch someone laughing. How about if your wife had a camera on you ALL DAY... even if you are happily married wouldn't she catch you looking at some 20 year old at some point? Does that mean you love her any less?

Critical.... Thinking... Books... Get.... Them.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2014, 12:35:58 PM »
To not even give consideration that some of these events could somehow be orchestrated, biased and driven by certain special interests and agendas goes beyond being closed minded. The idiots who disregard everything and write it off are just as bad if not worse than the guys who are naïve and believe anything.

Wrong. Evil exists... But for these type of theories to have even the tiniest bit of truth you have to change the evil from the guy doing the shooting to:

Police
Media
Government
Local community
Camera men
Producers of the tapes
Actors (cause the claim is these are actors right?)
Who else?

None of them..... NONE OF THEM... Would have a crisis of conscience at any point and say this was fake? Or slip? And say they got paid for this to a friend and the friend doesn't say anything either? Really?

All that is more plausible then there are sick INDIVIDUALS (nearly 100% of these cases involve prescription drugs but let's blame guns) out there, one of which shot up a school?

Think please.... Even once a day and your life will be better.
$

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2014, 12:43:12 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2014, 12:57:04 PM »
I'm not missing anything...you are ASSUMING these videos are mere hours after the deaths because that is how it is portrayed. And if you were critically thinking... Are there are videos of the families breaking down? If so why leave those out? Do they not exist or did they not fit into this agenda?

Ever been to a funeral? No matter how sad you can always catch someone laughing. How about if your wife had a camera on you ALL DAY... even if you are happily married wouldn't she catch you looking at some 20 year old at some point? Does that mean you love her any less?

Critical.... Thinking... Books... Get.... Them.

How can I be assuming the videos were two days after when that's when it was aired? lol I watched it when it was aired. Come on man the only way it could be false is if the interview took place before the incident.

Yes I have been to countless funerals and unfortunately been to a couple that involved kids. The parents were a fucking mess and were inconsolable. Only the mother of one of them was not crying because she was so sedated she could do nothing but drool.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2014, 01:10:26 PM »

How can I be assuming the videos were two days after when that's when it was aired? lol I watched it when it was aired. Come on man the only way it could be false is if the interview took place before the incident.

Yes I have been to countless funerals and unfortunately been to a couple that involved kids. The parents were a fucking mess and were inconsolable. Only the mother of one of them was not crying because she was so sedated she could do nothing but drool.

You left out the most important part... The video of anyone being upset... Do NONE exist? NONE? They were filming these people enough to get THIS video but nothing about being upset? The absence of THOSE videos anywhere is all I need to spot an agenda.
$

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2014, 01:19:21 PM »
Agreed, a good quote... But how we define the limit? In my opinion, that limit is passed when people start talking about Reptilians, Aliens, everything Illuminati, and such... Nonsense for me, however, as i always say, believe what you want...

How do we define the limit? Well, I think we have standards that can delineate the limits. Of course the parameters by which these standards exist will vary by person, but we have methods (scientific method) to help us come as close as possible to these limits.

So, yes, certain things are absolute nonsense, such as half human/reptilians. Similarly, you would think I was full of shit if I told you there were monsters living under my bed.

I think the way to define that limit is by applying basic logic. People often look for outlandish reasons to disprove something, when basic logic will do. You know the old quote, "Extraordinaly claims require extraordinary evidence." I am not going to keep an open mind without sufficient and good evidence. My mind will only remain open to the extent that someone can provide good, solid evidence.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2014, 01:27:55 PM »
You left out the most important part... The video of anyone being upset... Do NONE exist? NONE? They were filming these people enough to get THIS video but nothing about being upset? The absence of THOSE videos anywhere is all I need to spot an agenda.

The so called absence of something that you have no proof of exists doesn't disprove what we have seen so far.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2014, 02:16:25 PM »
But what is more likely... The absense of the videos showing upset parents, or the suppression of them? Here's the best part... I'm 1000000% against gun control. In fact I think liberalism is mental disorder. And I STILL think this being staged is crock of horse shit.

Explain to me how covering up the fakery would work... Be thorough.... The guys filming, the editors, everyone has to know and never say a word. Explain please.
$

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2014, 02:49:22 PM »
But what is more likely... The absense of the videos showing upset parents, or the suppression of them? Here's the best part... I'm 1000000% against gun control. In fact I think liberalism is mental disorder. And I STILL think this being staged is crock of horse shit.

Explain to me how covering up the fakery would work... Be thorough.... The guys filming, the editors, everyone has to know and never say a word. Explain please.

Im not claiming fakery. I am simply going by what I see. If there is anything that you would like to show me that may explain why a lot of these parents show not only no grief but an odd sense of gayety then please do. I think these people are fucking luny.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2014, 03:40:15 PM »

Retarded to think this f'n government is smart enough, sophisticated enough, and competent enough to pull off even a small-scale conspiracy (Watergate, Mai Lai, Jennifer Lynch, Pat Tillman, how'd they turn out?).

Forgot to plant WMDs in the middle of f'n nowhere, remember? No cameras, no media, just military. Didn't pull it off. But you're cool with a large scale event on Main Street America, right in front of our video cam noses.

Not to mention how many have to be involved and how extraordinarily our fellow Americans keep secrets. Pillow talk, drunken slips, deathbed confessions, nothing.

But we're naive. Grow the fuck up.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2014, 01:18:56 AM »

I never said you were a Nazi.  I DID SAY you are the sort of person who does whatever the government of his time tells him to do - and gets behind it.

Where did you get the idea that I adopt governments opinion without thinking? What I have said, is that even if person is dumb as you are, there should be still enough intelligence to question any claims, which are presented without any kind of evidence. And that include all the conspiracy theories what I have seen from JFK assassination to Boston bombing etc. Modus operandi is always same: There is "official theory" which is based on evidence, witnesses etc. hard facts, and men-years of investigation. Then there is bunch of screaming idiots with all kind of ridiculous claims, but never even one little evidence to prove those claims to be based on the facts. My point now and always is same: you shouldn't overlook anything, before there is evidence which prove it is a fact. There shouldn't be any prejudices, if you are "open minded" "free thinker" and "you think with your own brains". Instead of that, your thinking is based purely on prejudices, because in your mind anything which comes from the official source, is lying.