Author Topic: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!  (Read 22933 times)

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2014, 01:36:24 AM »
Where did you get the idea that I adopt governments opinion without thinking? What I have said, is that even if person is dumb as you are, there should be still enough intelligence to question any claims, which are presented without any kind of evidence. And that include all the conspiracy theories what I have seen from JFK assassination to Boston bombing etc. Modus operandi is always same: There is "official theory" which is based on evidence, witnesses etc. hard facts, and men-years of investigation. Then there is bunch of screaming idiots with all kind of ridiculous claims, but never even one little evidence to prove those claims to be based on the facts. My point now and always is same: you shouldn't overlook anything, before there is evidence which prove it is a fact. There shouldn't be any prejudices, if you are "open minded" "free thinker" and "you think with your own brains". Instead of that, your thinking is based purely on prejudices, because in your mind anything which comes from the official source, is lying.  

People like yourself even if it slapped you in the face would still look for logical answers as to not shatter your fragile mind.

Go to 1hr 59mins to see the secret footage of JFK's driver shooting him.
There is 1 instance of proof that is being held from the public.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2014, 01:36:38 AM »
We need a mass awakening and I do believe we are on the cusp of one.
The media will never reveal this but we are growing in number.

Intelligence and free thinking will prevail.

Mass awakening? Yes, but not that kind you want. We need a mass awakening because people should understand what insane shit they see in the internet, provided by the foil hat morons like you. Please please, pretty please, please show me 1 evidence which proves that Sandy Hook was false flag operation? 1 concrete evidence, only one, no more. And I don't mean any rumors or videos filled with complete bullshit, but one real and concrete evidence.

Because if there isn't any, how you can be so sure that it was a false flag? Because you FEEL there is something which DOESN'T ADD UP. Because you have seen a video, where they told you there is something which doesn't add up. And what is in the video? Bullshit. There is clips which are taken out from the context, which are mixed at the timeframe and lot of intertitles which tell you what you should see in the clip.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2014, 01:38:29 AM »
Mass awakening? Yes, but not that kind you want. We need a mass awakening because people should understand what insane shit they see in the internet, provided by the foil hat morons like you. Please please, pretty please, please show me 1 evidence which proves that Sandy Hook was false flag operation? 1 concrete evidence, only one, no more. And I don't mean any rumors or videos filled with complete bullshit, but one real and concrete evidence.

Because if there isn't any, how you can be so sure that it was a false flag? Because you FEEL there is something which DOESN'T ADD UP. Because you have seen a video, where they told you there is something which doesn't add up. And what is in the video? Bullshit. There is clips which are taken out from the context, which are mixed at the timeframe and lot of intertitles which tell you what you should see in the clip.

Cognitive dissonance...as you were and see above.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2014, 01:43:20 AM »
To not even give consideration that some of these events could somehow be orchestrated, biased and driven by certain special interests and agendas goes beyond being closed minded. The idiots who disregard everything and write it off are just as bad if not worse than the guys who are naďve and believe anything.

ABSOLUTELY - which is why Ropo is such a Dopo.
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2014, 01:54:25 AM »
People like yourself even if it slapped you in the face would still look for logical answers as to not shatter your fragile mind.

Just go and fuck yourself, as fast as you can. I can't put it better than Vincent Bugliosi, who said that there was hundreds of evidence pointing toward the fact that Oswald was lonely shooter, and not even a one single evidence, that there would be any other party involved. There you have facts to not to believe, because you have some secret inside information, which you have found from the internet. Difference between you and Vincent Bugliosi is that he have an good education, and he has been investigating JFK assassination 20 years. You are just another wanker who believe anything what he founds in the internet  ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2014, 02:12:58 AM »
Just go and fuck yourself, as fast as you can. I can't put it better than Vincent Bugliosi, who said that there was hundreds of evidence pointing toward the fact that Oswald was lonely shooter, and not even a one single evidence, that there would be any other party involved. There you have facts to not to believe, because you have some secret inside information, which you have found from the internet. Difference between you and Vincent Bugliosi is that he have an good education, and he has been investigating JFK assassination 20 years. You are just another wanker who believe anything what he founds in the internet  ;D

Why so touchy?
Did you view the footage, its plain as day to see for yourself, evidence, hard video evidence confiscated by the people who ordered it.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2014, 02:19:22 AM »
seems Ropo is in the minority on GB.

someone with some level of intelligence.

ropo you are spot on.

Don't know about the intelligence, regarding how much I waste time to study these ridiculous conspiracy theories just to point to stupid ones that their theories suffers a great lack of evidence. I mean, where ever I look, there is plain and simple stupid fails in these theories. For example 9/11, which is claimed to be false flag, controlled demolition etc. etc. Still, no one has been able to point out even one single real explosion from any bit of video footage. I find that funny, because their theories are based on those explosions, and now they can't point them out. Word what they should learn is "counterevidence" = Evidence which tends to disprove a claim or hypothesis. Well, now they sit with their thumbs in their ass thinking what the fuck is that, because they really don't know what it means  ;D

What makes this even more funny, a Finnish guy who hardly can speak the language can find holes in these theories better than these local boys, who are native English speakers. Why? Because I read the reports, I study these cases, not just talk about them and link shit what I have seen in the internet. Usually I study these theories "as we speak", because they are so simple and ridiculously stupid, and those holes in the logic of them are so fucking big  ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2014, 03:14:50 AM »
Don't know about the intelligence, regarding how much I waste time to study these ridiculous conspiracy theories just to point to stupid ones that their theories suffers a great lack of evidence. I mean, where ever I look, there is plain and simple stupid fails in these theories. For example 9/11, which is claimed to be false flag, controlled demolition etc. etc. Still, no one has been able to point out even one single real explosion from any bit of video footage. I find that funny, because their theories are based on those explosions, and now they can't point them out. Word what they should learn is "counterevidence" = Evidence which tends to disprove a claim or hypothesis. Well, now they sit with their thumbs in their ass thinking what the fuck is that, because they really don't know what it means  ;D

What makes this even more funny, a Finnish guy who hardly can speak the language can find holes in these theories better than these local boys, who are native English speakers. Why? Because I read the reports, I study these cases, not just talk about them and link shit what I have seen in the internet. Usually I study these theories "as we speak", because they are so simple and ridiculously stupid, and those holes in the logic of them are so fucking big  ;D

Since you place emphasis in 'evidence' have a look above.
Its irrefutable.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2014, 03:15:47 AM »
Retarded to think this f'n government is smart enough, sophisticated enough, and competent enough to pull off even a small-scale conspiracy (Watergate, Mai Lai, Jennifer Lynch, Pat Tillman, how'd they turn out?).

Forgot to plant WMDs in the middle of f'n nowhere, remember? No cameras, no media, just military. Didn't pull it off. But you're cool with a large scale event on Main Street America, right in front of our video cam noses.

Not to mention how many have to be involved and how extraordinarily our fellow Americans keep secrets. Pillow talk, drunken slips, deathbed confessions, nothing.

But we're naive. Grow the fuck up.

Excellent post.... I'm gonna use some of your examples next time this comes up IRL

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2014, 03:24:59 AM »
Why so touchy?
Did you view the footage, its plain as day to see for yourself, evidence, hard video evidence confiscated by the people who ordered it.

This is what you call the hard video evidence? You need to have your head examined, you poor idiot, and I can tell you why: with that resolution you or no one else can say nothing about things which they see in that video. It is plain stupidity even claim so, because you can't even see if it is original Zapruder, or clip from some crappy movie. From original Zapruder film you can't find what they claim to be there, so please tell why? And while you are on it, just explain why they have been able to prove that all the shots were shot from behind, by real evidence. I mean they have been even able to copy those shots not just by computer modeling, but with real shots with similar rifle and bullets. As I pointed out, Bugliosi has made a case study about this, so as a lawyer, what was his motive? He has spend 20 years to write a book about the case, and in that book he plain and simple shot down every one of these conspiracy theories. How? Because in 20 years he hasn't been able to find even one single evidence which would point that there was another shooter. There is only these stupid fucking claims that in those videos with complete crappy resolution happens something which isn't there. But anyway, just for fun, let see how your evidence holds when we look it closer.

So, the driver shot the JFK? Why? Why Zapruder film doesn't show it? Is the Zapruder film fake? It has to be the most investigated piece of filmed material in this world, so how they have make the fake one with tools of that era? They visited in the future and used photoshop? How, meaning what kind of means they used? Because so many have study that film and claim it is authentic? And how he shot? Right handed guy pulls a gun and throw a shot with his left hand, hitting the JFK but not at the senator who sits in between of them? No one doesn't even react to this shot, they just sit still, while act like that would provoke a reaction from anyone. Even the senator, who is facing the muzzle flash of the gun, doesn't react in any way? In real life he would be deaf and blind, but who cares about reality? Why all this tends to smell like bullshit? Do you even need any brains to solve that mystery  ;D

Let's repeat the facts, which has been proved by real  and concrete evidence:

1. There is a truckload of evidence which clearly points out that Oswald was lonely shooter
2. There isn't even a shred of evidence that there were any other party involved at the shooting
3. There isn't any counterevidence what so ever, only rumors, claims and speculation.

There you have it in the nutshell, so hopefully you learn something. But why stop here? Let me ask this simple question: To make conspiracies like JFK assassination etc. to happen, you need a bunch of people to make it happen. Do we agree about this? Conspiracy is always a plot which has been cooked up by several people, otherwise it would be some single nutjob doing his thing. There is one common thing about these theories, because there is never any leaks, nothing what so ever. There is saying: Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead. So why in the name of hell there hasn't be any kind of leaks about these conspiracies, while every fucking secret which USA government has ever have is in the wikileaks etc. Well, now you think that there is an answer in that saying, you can't leak if you are dead. Simple as that. But what it really means? It means that by every conspiracy, you have to kill every one involved, but the few key players. That mean hundreds of dead's for every fucking conspiracy, so where they find all these people for these suicide missions?  They need to be brilliantly smart people because they doesn't leave any evidence behind, but still willing to die for some fucking false flag operation? Have you really think this over?   ;D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2014, 03:29:32 AM »
Don't bother with the truth Ropo... The real truth no longer matters.

Hands up!!! Right?

We are screwed.

$

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2014, 03:31:04 AM »
Since you place emphasis in 'evidence' have a look above.
Its irrefutable.

What a great argumentation. You have to be very proud of it. Never seen this before (like always)  ::)

What you do for living, eat what your mom's cooks for you?

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2014, 04:54:18 AM »
This is what you call the hard video evidence? You need to have your head examined, you poor idiot, and I can tell you why: with that resolution you or no one else can say nothing about things which they see in that video. It is plain stupidity even claim so, because you can't even see if it is original Zapruder, or clip from some crappy movie. From original Zapruder film you can't find what they claim to be there, so please tell why? And while you are on it, just explain why they have been able to prove that all the shots were shot from behind, by real evidence. I mean they have been even able to copy those shots not just by computer modeling, but with real shots with similar rifle and bullets. As I pointed out, Bugliosi has made a case study about this, so as a lawyer, what was his motive? He has spend 20 years to write a book about the case, and in that book he plain and simple shot down every one of these conspiracy theories. How? Because in 20 years he hasn't been able to find even one single evidence which would point that there was another shooter. There is only these stupid fucking claims that in those videos with complete crappy resolution happens something which isn't there. But anyway, just for fun, let see how your evidence holds when we look it closer.

So, the driver shot the JFK? Why? Why Zapruder film doesn't show it? Is the Zapruder film fake? It has to be the most investigated piece of filmed material in this world, so how they have make the fake one with tools of that era? They visited in the future and used photoshop? How, meaning what kind of means they used? Because so many have study that film and claim it is authentic? And how he shot? Right handed guy pulls a gun and throw a shot with his left hand, hitting the JFK but not at the senator who sits in between of them? No one doesn't even react to this shot, they just sit still, while act like that would provoke a reaction from anyone. Even the senator, who is facing the muzzle flash of the gun, doesn't react in any way? In real life he would be deaf and blind, but who cares about reality? Why all this tends to smell like bullshit? Do you even need any brains to solve that mystery  ;D

Let's repeat the facts, which has been proved by real  and concrete evidence:

1. There is a truckload of evidence which clearly points out that Oswald was lonely shooter
2. There isn't even a shred of evidence that there were any other party involved at the shooting
3. There isn't any counterevidence what so ever, only rumors, claims and speculation.

There you have it in the nutshell, so hopefully you learn something. But why stop here? Let me ask this simple question: To make conspiracies like JFK assassination etc. to happen, you need a bunch of people to make it happen. Do we agree about this? Conspiracy is always a plot which has been cooked up by several people, otherwise it would be some single nutjob doing his thing. There is one common thing about these theories, because there is never any leaks, nothing what so ever. There is saying: Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead. So why in the name of hell there hasn't be any kind of leaks about these conspiracies, while every fucking secret which USA government has ever have is in the wikileaks etc. Well, now you think that there is an answer in that saying, you can't leak if you are dead. Simple as that. But what it really means? It means that by every conspiracy, you have to kill every one involved, but the few key players. That mean hundreds of dead's for every fucking conspiracy, so where they find all these people for these suicide missions?  They need to be brilliantly smart people because they doesn't leave any evidence behind, but still willing to die for some fucking false flag operation? Have you really think this over?   ;D

The material witnesses have all met their untimely death, 40 of them I believe in total.
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/deaths.html

The footage is not fake them merely removed certain frames and sped up the actual real time of what happened.
Kennedys brain was also removed prior to the autopsy and another brain was used.
His brain would have revealed the shot from the front was the lethal shot from close proximity.

Kennedy was theatening with a full disclosure of everything that was going on including CIA drug dealing for the elite, the cabal of secret societies, the UFO agenda and Disbanment of the shadow government (table of 12 or majority 12)

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/documents/1960-1969.php

Selected Transcript of John F. Kennedy's Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961:

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.

Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.

And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed-- and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.

And that is why our press was protected by the First (emphasized) Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution-- not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news-- for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security... And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of mans deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news-- that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.”

All of this is available freely from FOI now.
Make your own informed decision.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2014, 04:55:13 AM »
What a great argumentation. You have to be very proud of it. Never seen this before (like always)  ::)

What you do for living, eat what your mom's cooks for you?

Ad hominem, youre a smart fella arent ya?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2014, 05:37:55 AM »
I finally watched this video.  Some VERY INTERESTING information.  Not speculation, just facts.  I think serious consideration has to be given to the possibility that this was a government DRILL, possible gone wrong.

Also really interesting to see that many of the key witnesses and parents are in fact ACTORS.
Ψ

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2014, 05:46:15 AM »
There are two extremes that hate each other - the people living inside the box and the ones totally outside.
The rabbit hole seems to go way deeper than anybody can imagine and the truth is elusive.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2014, 06:57:49 AM »
I finally watched this video.  Some VERY INTERESTING information.  Not speculation, just facts.  I think serious consideration has to be given to the possibility that this was a government DRILL, possible gone wrong.

Also really interesting to see that many of the key witnesses and parents are in fact ACTORS.

Thats it mate...you need to have an open mind to everything and make your own free decision instead of being dictated what to believe.
Labelling as conspiracy etc is just dismissive.
Funny because most of the conspiracy theories from 20yrs ago are now conspiracy facts.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2014, 07:02:03 AM »
Thats it mate...you need to have an open mind to everything and make your own free decision instead of being dictated what to believe.
Labelling as conspiracy etc is just dismissive.
Funny because most of the conspiracy theories from 20yrs ago are now conspiracy facts.

the people that watch that video and believe it

are just as big a sheep as the people that believe everything the govt tell them

just because it takes the opposing view doesn't make it right

guess work is not fact

you are swimming in a lake of fools
T

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2014, 07:03:23 AM »
the people that watch that video and believe it

are just as big a sheep as the people that believe everything the govt tell them

just because it takes the opposing view doesn't make it right

guess work is not fact

you are swimming in a lake of fools

Have you watched it because there aint much guess work at play?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2014, 07:10:08 AM »
Have you watched it because there aint much guess work at play?

facts can be manipulated

anyone with an agenda can paint a picture a certain way

ive watched a couple of conspiracy theory videos

the agenda always shines through

show me an impartial film

and I will show you evolution

it just doesn't happen
T

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2014, 07:18:13 AM »
facts can be manipulated

anyone with an agenda can paint a picture a certain way

ive watched a couple of conspiracy theory videos

the agenda always shines through

show me an impartial film

and I will show you evolution

it just doesn't happen

Are you taking a course in "Poetic Masturbation" or "Meaningless Waffle"?
Ψ

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2014, 07:48:04 AM »
Are you taking a course in "Poetic Masturbation" or "Meaningless Waffle"?

retard level of intellect  ::)
T

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2014, 08:13:24 AM »
retard level of intellect  ::)

Oh, "Empty Rhetoric." 
Ψ

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2014, 08:43:19 AM »
Oh, "Empty Rhetoric." 

post something articulate

something that shows reasoned thinking......

copy and paste it if you need to sucksoffmen 2013
T

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2014, 09:09:58 AM »

Ok. Been trolled. Well done, sir.