Author Topic: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!  (Read 23050 times)

agenda21nwo

Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
« on: December 15, 2014, 01:04:18 AM »

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Re: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 01:49:58 AM »
What's the trannynewsnetwork?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 03:04:30 AM »
How do people this dumb make it through daily life? OP and the cookaloos who make these videos.

I mean really Dick Cheney is eating babies... because he's an old white guy. Totally believable.

But the guys cutting people's heads off on tape or the nignogs running wild in packs on tape... Those guys are fine and it's not what we think. It's out of context.

Really how do you turn on lights or use door knobs when you are this dumb?
$

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 05:17:41 AM »
How do people this dumb make it through daily life? OP and the cookaloos who make these videos.

I mean really Dick Cheney is eating babies... because he's an old white guy. Totally believable.

But the guys cutting people's heads off on tape or the nignogs running wild in packs on tape... Those guys are fine and it's not what we think. It's out of context.

Really how do you turn on lights or use door nobs when you are this dumb?

Well, as I have been saying, foil hat idiots are the cancer of the modern society, because that level of stupidity is impossible without the mental illness. These are the dumb fucks who, when they turn the door knob and push, stop to think if it is the door which moves or if it is world which turns, while door stays still. That is new kind of mental illness, because they are able to spread it through the internet.

Sandy Hook is perfect example of that stupidity, because it is plain and completely proved case. There was this autistic moron full of hate, guns and opportunity, which adds up to be a sad and unfortunate mass murder. There were truckloads of evidence, witnesses etc. and army of professional investigators to solve what has happen, and most of the people of the world knows all that. Then there is this idiotic bunch of foil hats, which has only one argument: I don't believe. They use a group of drooling idiots to make these completely bullshit videos and spread ridiculously false "information", and by that they overrule all the concrete evidences, all the witnesses, all that fucking hard work which investigators had to do, and cover the truth with pure shit. And they call themselves as a "people who think with their own brains","free thinkers" etc.

What that really mean? They are willing to believe what ever insane and ridiculous crap instead of the concrete evidence, because concrete evidence is connection to the real world, which these morons fear like plague. I mean how you can "think with your own brains", while base of your thinking faulty: "all official information is based to lies". What kind of "free thinker" overlook systematically all the evidence of the official theory, but doesn't ask any kind of evidence what so ever for the "free thinkers" theory? This is what puzzles me most. I haven't never ever seen any kind of foil hat evidence, or even a try to prove anything by the real and concrete evidence. All their claims are based to denying the value of the official evidence in way or another. They use forgery, manipulation, pure and simple lying and ridiculous bullshit to build up their virtual reality, where even the laws of physics doesn't exist  ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 05:20:09 AM »
I'll check it out when I get a chance.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 05:33:35 AM »

Really how do you turn on lights or use door knobs when you are this dumb?

Are you for real?   Do you understand if you question ONE thing it doesn't mean you think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy..

Do you realize that over 50 percent of Americans think 911 is some sort of cover up.  Are they all dumb?

This video is probably BS but I will give it a look.
Ψ

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 07:19:02 AM »
50% is too low. More then that are stupid fucks who can't survive every day life and stress.
$

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 07:49:50 AM »
False Flag.
I said this from day 1 and got shit for it.

It was an FBI drill. There were ZERO deaths.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 07:57:18 AM »
False Flag.

As is this:

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 07:58:40 AM »
These parents are fucking strange.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 08:00:17 AM »

Are you for real?   Do you understand if you question ONE thing it doesn't mean you think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy..

Do you realize that over 50 percent of Americans think 911 is some sort of cover up.  Are they all dumb?

This video is probably BS but I will give it a look.

Actually yes they are

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 08:14:39 AM »
Yes, they are false flags, no deaths, Sandy Hook, Boston bombing, London bombing, 9/11, all the same... Norway "massacre" with Breivik also... Columbine and Virginia Tech were more complicated, researched on them but still don't know if they were complete hoaxes or some sort of military operations (Littleton for example is/was a city under total military control) with real victims... Everyone believe what they want to believe, as always...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 08:32:09 AM »
Wether it's to much media coverage & many different reports of the same events
From different People & Angles.
There are some of these Events that Do not SEEM to add up correctly.

It is not unheard of or unlike Governments to lie & trick their Public
For what they Deem as the Good of the Country.

It's Best to keep an open mind.

I would like to think We are Not Being Lied To & Deceived.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2014, 11:17:44 AM »

Good post... Important to keep an open mind, and maybe don't call others with different opinions "idiot", "dumb", "retard" for example... There are a lot of "conspiracy theorists" who take it really too far with lots of bullshits, but at the same time there are people that once you mention something about 9/11 being fake, for example, they become very angry and defensive calling you names...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2014, 11:24:02 AM »
Good post... Important to keep an open mind, and maybe don't call others with different opinions "idiot", "dumb", "retard" for example... There are a lot of "conspiracy theorists" who take it really too far with lots of bullshits, but at the same time there are people that once you mention something about 9/11 being fake, for example, they become very angry and defensive calling you names...

A good quote:

"Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out”

In other words, its good to keep an open mind, but no too open minded that you will believe any idiotic theory or idea that comes along.
X

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 11:28:59 AM »
What's the motivation for faking the Sandy Hook thing?  Increase public support for gun control?

Seems highly unlikely.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 11:32:27 AM »
A good quote:

"Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out”

In other words, its good to keep an open mind, but no too open minded that you will believe any idiotic theory or idea that comes along.
Agreed, a good quote... But how we define the limit? In my opinion, that limit is passed when people start talking about Reptilians, Aliens, everything Illuminati, and such... Nonsense for me, however, as i always say, believe what you want...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2014, 11:41:12 AM »
False Flag.

Cool. Parents must be so relieved.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 11:44:16 AM »
These parents are fucking strange.

Selective editing. Remember Gasland? The liberals rallying cry against fracking...

Dramatic footage of the guys water catching fire due to all the fracking...

You know what is suspiciously lacking from the documentary?? Footage of if his water supply didn't catch fire before the fracking started. His water could have always been flammable from the high gas in the area long before the fracking started, but the info is left out.

Point being, selective editing combined with a serious lack of critical thinking by a large majority of knuckleheads, and videos like this get traction.

Gasland.... Oh brother.
$

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 12:19:19 PM »

Selective editing? Not in this case. Their attitudes toward the deaths of their children is not a result of editing.

Selective editing. Remember Gasland? The liberals rallying cry against fracking...

Dramatic footage of the guys water catching fire due to all the fracking...

You know what is suspiciously lacking from the documentary?? Footage of if his water supply didn't catch fire before the fracking started. His water could have always been flammable from the high gas in the area long before the fracking started, but the info is left out.

Point being, selective editing combined with a serious lack of critical thinking by a large majority of knuckleheads, and videos like this get traction.

Gasland.... Oh brother.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2014, 12:50:46 PM »
What's the motivation for faking the Sandy Hook thing?  Increase public support for gun control?

Seems highly unlikely.

Disarmament of the public
The ones with guns will be able to fight back when marshall law is declared.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2014, 02:27:48 AM »
False Flag.

And now, just prove it by concrete facts and evidence. I dare you, just prove it?  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2014, 02:46:52 AM »

And your way to keep an open mind is believe that insane bullshit what foil hats present in those videos? Well, here is a mind opener for you: In every case what you morons say to be false flag operation, there is enormous pile of evidence, hundreds of man-years of investigations by professionals, there is thousands of crime scene photos, autopsies with pictures etc. facts which never reach to public. You and your kind make your conclusions purely without any of that, by that crap which you find in the internet. How dumb is that?

You haven't seen any of the evidence, you don't know anything but that little bit what media has told you, and your open mind do the conclusion that things doesn't add up? Well hey, fucking moron, it doesn't add up because you don't know flying fuck about the matter. Try to put that in your open mind? Your open mind sucks in all the bullshit which mentally ill and ridiculously stupid people put in the internet, but it rejects all the facts of the matter, because facts comes from the official source? That official source happens to be a base of your existent, because it gives you your identity, your education, it taxes you, give you your right as a human, but it is all lie because fucking moron in the internet say so? What is the matter with you idiots, are you all insane out there?  ::)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2014, 02:54:56 AM »
And your way to keep an open mind is believe that insane bullshit what foil hats present in those videos? Well, here is a mind opener for you: In every case what you morons say to be false flag operation, there is enormous pile of evidence, hundreds of man-years of investigations by professionals, there is thousands of crime scene photos, autopsies with pictures etc. facts which never reach to public. You and your kind make your conclusions purely without any of that, by that crap which you find in the internet. How dumb is that?

You haven't seen any of the evidence, you don't know anything but that little bit what media has told you, and your open mind do the conclusion that things doesn't add up? Well hey, fucking moron, it doesn't add up because you don't know flying fuck about the matter. Try to put that in your open mind? Your open mind sucks in all the bullshit which mentally ill and ridiculously stupid people put in the internet, but it rejects all the facts of the matter, because facts comes from the official source? That official source happens to be a base of your existent, because it gives you your identity, your education, it taxes you, give you your right as a human, but it is all lie because fucking moron in the internet say so? What is the matter with you idiots, are you all insane out there?  ::)

Wow you really are desperate to believe big brother is good aren't you..  I bet guys like you signed up for the Nazi party in the droves, because after all they were OFFICIAL weren't they, and they knew so much more than the common citizen with all their "special secret data"   that the common man wasn't special enough to see.
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2014, 03:01:14 AM »

And you don't know why? How do you react, if I come and piss on your shoes? Do you think that I am a open minded free thinker, or an moron, insane fucking idiot? Same thing. Here is new approach for you:
If you have urgent need to claim that 9/11 was fake, SHOW THE FUCKING EVIDENSE WHICH PROVE YOUR CLAIM, AND START YOUR ARGUMENTATION FROM THAT. Somehow, no matter which one of the conspiracy theories we are talking about, this will never happen. Why? Because there is not any evidence for those stupid claims. There is only huge amount of insane bullshit from mentally ill people, who claim to be open minded and thinking with their own brains. How difficult this is to understand? Statistic shows that up to 40% of citizens of USA has mental problems. Statistic shows that 15% of citizens of USA thinks that 9/11 was fake. So even of those who have mental problems, 25% doesn't believe that 9/11 was fake  ;D