Author Topic: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!  (Read 22846 times)

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2014, 04:48:45 AM »
Just as I thought.  Like a true ignoramus, you write pages upon pages of diatribe about a video you have not even watched.

People like him stink of agenda by not even fathoming of keeping an open unbiased mind.
At worst he might find it compelling but still remain skeptical. Instead he lauches into insults and ramblings like his life depends on it.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2014, 11:02:01 AM »
So, you decide to drop by to show how ignorant and stupid you are, like everybody here wouldn't know it already? What next? Will you show us how deep you can push your head in your ass?
Wow, slow down Ropo, it's not like i ploughed your ass incessantly, take your meds and learn how to respect other people's opinions...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2014, 11:10:16 AM »
This Ropo dude is so angry!
Ψ

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2014, 12:52:19 PM »
But what is more likely... The absense of the videos showing upset parents, or the suppression of them? Here's the best part... I'm 1000000% against gun control. In fact I think liberalism is mental disorder. And I STILL think this being staged is crock of horse shit.

Explain to me how covering up the fakery would work... Be thorough.... The guys filming, the editors, everyone has to know and never say a word. Explain please.

1 out of every 24 people that walk the Earth are sociopaths. A sociopath does not have the ability to have empathy toward anything including their own offspring. The CIA is one of many groups that test people for this and recruit them...I don't know what went on with Sandy Hook but a sociopath couldn't give a rats ass about kids being killed...These sociopaths are EVERYWHERE...And if some organization was going to pull off something like this, they would use people who wouldn't talk about it because they just wouldn't give a fuck. People like us who do have empathy toward other human beings can't possibly understand the depths of a sociopath.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2014, 08:13:57 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2014, 05:20:41 AM »
Just as I thought.  Like a true ignoramus, you write pages upon pages of diatribe about a video you have not even watched.

World is filled with different kind of documentaries, so you really need to be more specific with your question, or do you call that piece of crap as "documentary" which is isn't. You see, documentary is something which has facts in it, and that foil hat crap hasn't. Of course it is enough for you if they claim it has facts, because you aren't smart enough to realize, that those is just claims. No evidence what so ever, just claims. Do you understand the difference? Why, if some anonym foil hat says that sandy hook was false flag, it becomes an absolute truth for guys like you, even if there isn't and never will be any evidence to prove that claim? With same logic, when I claim that you are complete moron, sucking your own cock, it is absolute truth. Do I have any evidence to prove my claim? Just as much as foil hats has for their claims  ;D :o ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2014, 05:28:24 AM »
This Ropo dude is so angry!

Angry? Did I scare whining little foil hat moron? Oh my, what kind of sissy you are? And what next, will you tell your mama that evil man has tormented you in the internet, while you were chanting your foil hat mantra? Grow up, you girly man.. ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2014, 05:43:35 AM »
People like him stink of agenda by not even fathoming of keeping an open unbiased mind.
At worst he might find it compelling but still remain skeptical. Instead he lauches into insults and ramblings like his life depends on it.

So, how many times I have to ask that with your open unbiased mind, just show me the evidence which prove you claims to be facts. How fucking difficult that could be? Wait a minute, there has to be reason why it is so difficult? And we both know what the reason is, because YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING EVIDENCE.

When you and the foil hat morons of the world will understand, that only right way to argument is do it through the evidence. It isn't enough if you say this and that, you have to prove that what you say is a fact. You never can do that, so you try to criticize my person instead. Wow, I never see that coming...like it is what happens every fucking time when stupid's like you lose the debate. Try to put this in your childish little mind: NOTHING WHAT YOU CAN DO OR SAY MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME, because I know what you are. Just another lamb following the flock of foil hat morons not realizing how fucking stupid thing it is to do.. ::)

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2014, 05:57:39 AM »
So, how many times I have to ask that with your open unbiased mind, just show me the evidence which prove you claims to be facts. How fucking difficult that could be? Wait a minute, there has to be reason why it is so difficult? And we both know what the reason is, because YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING EVIDENCE.

When you and the foil hat morons of the world will understand, that only right way to argument is do it through the evidence. It isn't enough if you say this and that, you have to prove that what you say is a fact. You never can do that, so you try to criticize my person instead. Wow, I never see that coming...like it is what happens every fucking time when stupid's like you lose the debate. Try to put this in your childish little mind: NOTHING WHAT YOU CAN DO OR SAY MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME, because I know what you are. Just another lamb following the flock of foil hat morons not realizing how fucking stupid thing it is to do.. ::)

I seen internal leaked memos detailing recent events from Westminister.
How do you want me to prove that to you champ because I cant. I only know what I seen and thats my evidence.
Not trying to convince you but you are salivating like a rabid dog at the thought that there very well could be a bigger non disclosed plan.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2014, 07:51:25 AM »
Angry? Did I scare whining little foil hat moron? Oh my, what kind of sissy you are? And what next, will you tell your mama that evil man has tormented you in the internet, while you were chanting your foil hat mantra? Grow up, you girly man.. ;D

Why do you waste your time and energy with these deluded kooks?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2014, 07:54:45 AM »
Ropo Meltdown  ;D
Ψ

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2014, 10:38:32 AM »
Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Am I too late?

agenda21nwo

« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2014, 10:45:07 PM »
Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Am I too late?

It is still available.  Somehow this one has stayed up for a while.  But all previous ones were being deleted by youtube. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2014, 11:22:03 PM »
So these people are trying to wipe out a ton of people to make huge golf courses across the country right?

And eat babies in sacred Reptilian rituals. Totally legit, bro.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2014, 12:57:45 AM »
lol what is with this ropo dude, I can all but feel him thrashing around his keyboard in frustration when reading his posts. Hopefully he can learn to better spend his time and efforts rather than getting so emotionally worked up on the internet.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2014, 10:54:42 PM »
lol what is with this ropo dude, I can all but feel him thrashing around his keyboard in frustration when reading his posts. Hopefully he can learn to better spend his time and efforts rather than getting so emotionally worked up on the internet.

ROPO is an ignorant DOPO.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2014, 12:41:21 AM »

1024 likes
45 dislikes

Seems some getbiggers are out of touch with reality.
Ψ

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2014, 02:23:10 AM »

1024 likes
45 dislikes

Seems some getbiggers are out of touch with reality.

OR 45 sane people watched...and 1024 cookaloos watched. That seems about right for the ratio of normal people to batshit crazies running around these days.
$

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2014, 11:44:00 AM »
OR 45 sane people watched...and 1024 cookaloos watched. That seems about right for the ratio of normal people to batshit crazies running around these days.

Of course. Who else is gonna take the time to watch and "like" such fantastical bullshit?

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2014, 12:54:38 PM »

agenda21nwo

« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2014, 04:31:06 AM »

Is that what you tell yourself when it's you (1 person)  vs 25 people who say you are dumb?  They are all crazy and you are the only sane one?  LOL   Time to take your meds Thick Nick.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2014, 05:12:00 AM »
Is that what you tell yourself when it's you (1 person)  vs 25 people who say you are dumb?  They are all crazy and you are the only sane one?  LOL   Time to take your meds Thick Nick.

So you're saying Thick Nick is the looney in the asylum screaming that all the doctors and nurses are crazy and he is sane?
Ψ

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2014, 05:35:32 AM »

You might want to Re read this, and all your threads, to see who people are calling dumb.
$

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2014, 06:36:59 AM »
Thick Nick is it just a crazy conspiracy theory that you have a tiny pencil dick?
Ψ

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2014, 07:51:43 AM »
I seen internal leaked memos detailing recent events from Westminister.
How do you want me to prove that to you champ because I cant. I only know what I seen and thats my evidence.
Not trying to convince you but you are salivating like a rabid dog at the thought that there very well could be a bigger non disclosed plan.

Sounds interesting.
Can you share some insight into what you have seen.
On the board or by PM.