Author Topic: Young punk destroys woman in broad daylight right here in the US of A  (Read 7310 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Young punk destroys woman in broad daylight right here in the US of A
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2014, 06:13:04 AM »
Yeah, laddie, I know you thirst for vengeance. I was the enraged punk that made your poor mother jump off.

Damn Bernie, you are the master of comebacks. I will stand clear!  ::)

Bernie King

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2014, 06:34:40 AM »
Damn Bernie, you are the master of comebacks. I will stand clear!  ::)

Jim West gave me the skills I needed to put down the police that were mad at me for doing your mother. She was a pretty little thing too. Too bad.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2014, 06:51:39 AM »
Jim West gave me the skills I needed to put down the police that were mad at me for doing your mother. She was a pretty little thing too. Too bad.

You just owned yourself dumbass. If you enjoy fucking 88 yr old women then whatever. I am sure any woman with sight would say no. By the way, mom said you had a dick the size of a Q-Tip. Hope this helps Jr.

Bernie King

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2014, 07:00:26 AM »
You just owned yourself dumbass. If you enjoy fucking 88 yr old women then whatever. I am sure any woman with sight would say no. By the way, mom said you had a dick the size of a Q-Tip. Hope this helps Jr.

Facepalm. You saw my lady, didn't you? You said she reminded you of your avatar. I own you (and her) completely and totally.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2014, 07:03:44 AM »
Facepalm. You saw my lady, didn't you? You said she reminded you of your avatar. I own you (and her) completely and totally.

Yes Spanky, you owned me...oh so badly. Fuck, this isn't even a challenge early in the morning. I am going to do the same thing your family and friends do on a daily basis, ignore you and pretend you don't exist. All I ask is please please don't come back with another incredibly witty remark. You have scarred me for life. Lolololololol  ::)  ::)  ::)