Author Topic: Do you know anyone that has killed someone?  (Read 10627 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Do you know anyone that has killed someone?
« on: December 18, 2014, 12:39:48 AM »
Was watching a murder mystery show tonight and it got me think if I know any one that did somthing crazy like a murder

About 6 years ago we had a filipino chief kill his wife, dismembered her and had his dad help hide her. The guy was a pretty soft spoken and friendly guy. Last person you think would cut his wife up to bits and speared her around the city.

So the question is, any getbigger personally know a murderer? 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Do you know anyone that has killed someone?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 12:43:39 AM »
ESFitness

nuff said

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 12:47:04 AM »
ESFitness

nuff said

Don't get the reference, I'm i missing somthing

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 12:56:02 AM »
I know a lot of murderers.

We are all capable of it.

Bernie King

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 12:57:47 AM »

Coont. I'm no murderer.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 12:58:00 AM »
Don't get the reference, I'm i missing somthing

He is a member of this forum, I think he was incarcerated, he is the author of a number of getbig memes: 6 grams is the sweet spot, I don't take kindly to disrespect, etc

Bernie King

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 12:58:33 AM »
I'm a ladykiller.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 01:05:52 AM »
He is a member of this forum, I think he was incarcerated, he is the author of a number of getbig memes: 6 grams is the sweet spot, I don't take kindly to disrespect, etc

Ahhh ok got you

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 01:08:09 AM »

That brings up a good point. Yes we all are but under what circumstances? In self defense? In war? Those I wouldn't be alarmed about

But a cold blooded killer that's kills his wife to keep his money or because he snapped on her takes a different type of person I think

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 01:12:08 AM »
That brings up a good point. Yes we all are but under what circumstances? In self defense? In war? Those I wouldn't be alarmed about

But a cold blooded killer that's kills his wife to keep his money or because he snapped on her takes a different type of person I think

Passion. Anger.

I truly believe that the general public would be quicker to take a like in the heat of passion, as opposed to killing out of fear.

For instance, Joe Blow would be quicker to kill his wife, or her lover, than protect himself from a mugger.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 01:21:19 AM »
I have been held at gunpoint (a .38) for the better part of an hour during a big robbery.
Another time I have been menaced by a rancher brandishing a rifle at midnight.  He was angry that ...a big telecom company used Eminent Domain to put a cell phone station on his ranch.  

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2014, 01:36:15 AM »
I'm a ladykiller.

like "fine" black 'baby mama'  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2014, 01:37:30 AM »
Coont. I'm no murderer.

any dead juniors in the last 50 days  :D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2014, 01:46:58 AM »
any dead juniors in the last 50 days  :D

He's so easy to spot...

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2014, 01:57:18 AM »
I have been held at gunpoint (a .38) for the better part of an hour during a big robbery.
Another time I have been menaced by a rancher brandishing a rifle at midnight.  He was angry that ...a big telecom company used Eminent Domain to put a cell phone station on his ranch.  

Unless I was getting paid for my land use I'd be furious. 

Last week my wife and I ran to walmart at like 9ish to grab a few things. On are why out there was a Mexican family running in screaming. Turns out the husband got into a verbal fight with some other Mexican so the other guy pulled out a gun and shot him twice right when I was walking outside.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2014, 02:00:06 AM »
Passion. Anger.

I truly believe that the general public would be quicker to take a like in the heat of passion, as opposed to killing out of fear.

For instance, Joe Blow would be quicker to kill his wife, or her lover, than protect himself from a mugger.

I 100% agree if I caught another man fucking my wife of loss my mind. Of someone pulled a gun and try to take my car I'd hand him my keys.   When it comes to women I think men resort back to a primitive male dominate mind set where violence seems like a valid option  

Alot like black people in any situation.... Straight to violence

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2014, 02:23:12 AM »
I don't think I'm capable of killing someone generically speaking. Even if someone tried to kill me, should I manage to take control, I would squash their testicles with concrete and insert strange objects in their anus...ec but not kill, no.

S

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 02:26:15 AM »
Craigers Titus

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 02:28:32 AM »
Yes, not counting police, soldiers, and self defense shootings, I know 2.

First was a guy that killed a couple of girls that stiffed him and another guy on a drug deal. He killed them at his house, then kept the bodies there, when they started to stink he dumped them in a field in a more rural part of the state. The cops shook up some of his friends and they testified against him, he wound up found guilty of 2 2nd degree murder counts.

I was a really little kid, so some of the details are hazy, but I do remember my mom and other folks telling us kids to stay away from the guy when we we alone cause he was creepy. He was an older guy(really about 45 or so, but old to my kid mind) and while he was sorta friendly, he always seemed put off and would stare at you in an awkward way when you dealt with him.

The second was a standard gang shooting between two kids, they had been going at each other the whole summer, and one day the one guy catches a decent beating, comes back, and shoots the other guy in the head. I didn't know the shooter really well, just head nod status, but I did know the murdered kid pretty well for a few years. Nice guy when he wasn't trying to be a tough guy, whole family was like that, always trying to be hard when there wasn't a need to be.

If I can piggy back a question on to yours, how many people have you known that have been murdered? I know 5, I use to think that was weird, but now I just attribute it to growing up in Ny during the bad years 1980's - 1990's.

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2014, 02:33:32 AM »
Yes, a friend of mine from primary school and high school, murdered his girlfriend and sank her in a local lake.  He was not a close friend, but I liked him a lot.  He was a good guy when I knew him.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 02:39:03 AM »
Most oldtimers i know have killed hebrews in Angola or Mozambique in the 60's. They don't talk or brag about it.
I saw a fucker bragging about stabbing another lowlife to death and getting away with a couple of years in. It was true.
I am friends with a security company owner who shot a junkie in order to kill him for no reason. He survived and during coma got rehabilitated.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2014, 02:52:36 AM »
Kill or murder? There's a difference.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 02:53:13 AM »
Junior HS friend of mine conspired at age 18 with his step-sister and her boyfriend to murder his father.  Shotgun, point blank.  I don't know who actually pulled the trigger.  

I didn't know the dad well but he came off as a scowling bastard and the whole family lived on eggshells the few nights I stayed over there.  Tip-toe on eggshells.  Looking back as an adult it's clear some real bad shit went on that house.  I wish my buddy had just left home instead but I guess 18 years of shitty treatment stuck in his craw.  Or maybe he felt the guy had to go for everyone's sake.

The dad was a cop.  Maybe that's why they didn't just go to the police.  Despite being a murderer I remember my friend as a pretty nice kid.  Wish he'd found another solution that didn't ruin his entire life.

True story bro.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2014, 03:03:10 AM »
Junior HS friend of mine conspired at age 18 with his step-sister and her boyfriend to murder his father.  Shotgun, point blank.  I don't know who actually pulled the trigger.  

I didn't know the dad well but he came off as a scowling bastard and the whole family lived on eggshells the few nights I stayed over there.  Tip-toe on eggshells.  Looking back as an adult it's clear some real bad shit went on that house.  I wish my buddy had just left home instead but I guess 18 years of shitty treatment stuck in his craw.  Or maybe he felt the guy had to go for everyone's sake.

The dad was a cop.  Maybe that's why they didn't just go to the police.  Despite being a murderer I remember my friend as a pretty nice kid.  Wish he'd found another solution that didn't ruin his entire life.

True story bro.

Did he lift weights?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2014, 03:04:19 AM »
In HS, my friends mother slit his throat and shot him while he slept, lets just say she had mental issues.
Another buddy hid a body at his house that another guy he knew killed, did time for that one...