Author Topic: Do you know anyone that has killed someone?  (Read 10639 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Do you know anyone that has killed someone?
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2014, 03:15:47 AM »
i was incarcirated for almost 5 yrs in state prison in jersey and met some,i was in a cell with a guy who beat his wife to death with a hammer and then cut her in half. talk about sleeping on the edge,funny thing was he was such a nice guy and very calm.he said when he killed her he was on a drug binge for 3 days and doesnt remember it,he never talked about it much though
R

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2014, 04:26:46 AM »
    Unless I was getting paid for my land use I'd be furious. 

Oh certainly, he received a lease.  But:
    • 1) He didn’t want any cell station under any circumstances.
    • 2) He didn’t understand why technicians have to come to service the thing between the hours of 11 pm and 5 am.  (This is the “service window” for wireless.)

In talking with him I came to realize that he and most people in the US don’t realize what “Common Carrier” means.
    It means:
    • 1) Telecom companies, railroad companies, canals, electric utilities, gas utilities, water utilities, pipeline companies, and  highway departments are Common Carriers.
    • 2) As such have Eminent Domain
    • 3) If you have something they need to complete a project, they can unilaterally appropriate it. (With compensation)
    It is this way because if it wasn’t, there would be no telecommunications, railroads, canals, electricity, gas, water, pipelines, or roads.  There would always be someone who would refuse and block it.

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2014, 04:31:37 AM »
    Worked with an electrician. Dude was charged with pushing his wife down a flight of stairs. He claimed she was suicidal, and threw herself down. It was one of those wierd you'd never know type deals. He was extremely calm for a pollock, almost too calm.

There was also my boss, a real pyschopath(not pyschotic). He never admitted to anything but he alluded to running someone over and driving off in a way taht I believe him. Granted not a murder, but he doesn't murder merely because he has no reason to.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
    • Cry me a river
    « Reply #28 on: December 18, 2014, 04:47:46 AM »
    My friend gave an old man a joint for a few puffs (he asked himself), after he exhaled the smoke - his heart stopped... Idk if that's technically a murder lol.. but my friend was quite shocked.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
    • Getbig!
    « Reply #29 on: December 18, 2014, 04:53:57 AM »
    My friend gave an old man a joint for a few puffs (he asked himself), after he exhaled the smoke - his heart stopped... Idk if that's technically a murder lol.. but my friend was quite shocked.

lol,that reminds me of the scene in the movie(CLERKS) where dantes girlfriend (CAITLIN BREE)fucks some old guy in the bathroom of the convenience store where he worked,old guy(custumer) was taking a shit,she thought the old guy was dante cause the lights where broke and it was totally dark.the guys heart seizes up and he dies after he busted a nut :D not a bad way to go out imo. great movie if u never seen it,it was filmed about 30 min from my house ;)
    R

wes

• Competitors
    • Getbig V
    • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
    « Reply #30 on: December 18, 2014, 04:54:00 AM »
    a guy who beat his wife to death with a hammer and then cut her in half.
    Doesn`t make him  a bad person !!  :D

I have met or known 4 killers in my day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
    • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
    « Reply #31 on: December 18, 2014, 05:01:26 AM »
    I 100% agree if I caught another man fucking my wife of loss my mind. Of someone pulled a gun and try to take my car I'd hand him my keys.   When it comes to women I think men resort back to a primitive male dominate mind set where violence seems like a valid option   

IMO, men should REHEARSE this scenario, just so they don't snap and splatter the harlot and her douchebag's brains all over the room.   A man should FORCE himself to think this thru (no cuckhold), as well as all other scenarios, preparing when he should shoot (such as a monster like Darren Wilson kicking down their door), and when they should not (love of your life letting 49ers D-line run train on her). 

A man should imagine 20 violent/scary/emotional scenarios and know, right now, how he would/should react to it. 

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2014, 05:08:50 AM »
    IMO, men should REHEARSE this scenario, just so they don't snap and splatter the harlot and her douchebag's brains all over the room.   A man should FORCE himself to think this thru (no cuckhold),
    Why my reasoning is if a bitch gets caught cheating, I'm cuckling her whoring ass until she catches some disease.

Sees like the ultimate revenge.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
    • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
    « Reply #33 on: December 18, 2014, 05:12:11 AM »
    I don't think I'm capable of killing someone generically speaking. Even if someone tried to kill me, should I manage to take control, I would squash their testicles with concrete and insert strange objects in their anus...ec but not kill, no.

So your best defense is an average Saturday night?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
    • Getbig!
    « Reply #34 on: December 18, 2014, 05:14:21 AM »
    i was incarcirated for almost 5 yrs in state prison in jersey and met some,i was in a cell with a guy who beat his wife to death with a hammer and then cut her in half. talk about sleeping on the edge,funny thing was he was such a nice guy and very calm.he said when he killed her he was on a drug binge for 3 days and doesnt remember it,he never talked about it much though

What prison were you in and what years?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
    • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
    « Reply #35 on: December 18, 2014, 05:17:11 AM »
    Yes I've known a murderer....very angry guy....would kill for no good reason....a spilled beer for example.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
    « Reply #36 on: December 18, 2014, 05:23:42 AM »
    My godfather's son is in prison for murder. He got into an argument with an exchange student at his university which ended in a fist-fight. Unfortunately for the exchange student the guy was a tank, and beat the poor kid to death...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
    • Getbig!
    « Reply #37 on: December 18, 2014, 05:29:53 AM »
    What prison were you in and what years?

annandale correction facility from 87 till to 89,got paroled and afew months later got introuble again and was sent to northern state prison in newark,nj for 6 months,then they moved me to (Albert c. Wagner)bordentown,NJ till 92 when i got paroled,i maxed out my sentence in 93 on parole.went to RAHWAY for 3 weeks but they shipped me out right away,to be honest a person is like a side of beef in the corrections system,they send u all over the place sometimes.been to trenton state prison but it was only for boxing matches when we competed against them in boxing,same thing with Yardsville prison
    R

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
    • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
    « Reply #38 on: December 18, 2014, 05:31:29 AM »
    Neighborhood kid... 25 years old... nice when sober, but violent when drunk... got into bar fight and smashed a beer bottle over some dudes head... much more damaging in real life than in movies... the guy died.... kid got life in prison.  

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
    • Getbig!
    « Reply #39 on: December 18, 2014, 05:42:58 AM »
    annandale correction facility from 87 till to 89,got paroled and afew months later got introuble again and was sent to northern state prison in newark,nj for 6 months,then they moved me to (Albert c. Wagner)bordentown,NJ till 92 when i got paroled,i maxed out my sentence in 93 on parole.went to RAHWAY for 3 weeks but they shipped me out right away,to be honest a person is like a side of beef in the corrections system,they send u all over the place sometimes.been to trenton state prison but it was only for boxing matches when we competed against them in boxing,same thing with Yardsville prison

Rahway is a prison stuck in time. If they put you in there and told you it was Alcatraz you wouldn't know it wasn't. It looked the same in 1910 as it does today. No wonder when they want to film a prison movie scene they do it at Rahway. Some really bad criminals in there. Back in the day  they had boxing and a lot of weight lifting. I heard a superintend (warden) about 20 years ago  didn't like inmates lifting weights and ordered all the equipment removed.  Never saw so many ripped in shape inmates back in the early 80's.  They just trained every day.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
    • Getbig!
    « Reply #40 on: December 18, 2014, 05:57:45 AM »
    Rahway is a prison stuck in time. If they put you in there and told you it was Alcatraz you wouldn't know it wasn't. It looked the same in 1910 as it does today. No wonder when they want to film a prison movie scene they do it at Rahway. Some really bad criminals in there. Back in the day  they had boxing and a lot of weight lifting. I heard a superintend (warden) about 20 years ago  didn't like inmates lifting weights and ordered all the equipment removed.  Never saw so many ripped in shape inmates back in the early 80's.  They just trained every day.

yes they did take the weights away,they did it in bordentown also,it was alittle after i got released cause i was talking to a buddy of mine who was still locked up and he would call me collect every friday night and he told me guess what(they took all the weights away and boxing rings away) inmates where back to doing pushups and dips again,oh well thats life. im glad i got out before they did that cause prison for me was a weight lifting camp and boxing camp,i would have went crazy without the weights. i think they did that in 93 if im not mistaken,thats about the time he called me and told me about them taking away the weights
    R

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
    • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
    « Reply #41 on: December 18, 2014, 06:00:06 AM »
    My brother knew the kid in Florida who beat his parents to death with a hammer, because they wouldnt let him throw a party.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
    « Reply #42 on: December 18, 2014, 06:03:37 AM »
    yes they did take the weights away,they did it in bordentown also,it was alittle after i got released cause i was talking to a buddy of mine who was still locked up and he would call me collect every friday night and he told me guess what(they took all the weights away and boxing rings away) inmates where back to doing pushups and dips again,oh well thats life. im glad i got out before they did that cause prison for me was a weight lifting camp and boxing camp,i would have went crazy without the weights. i think they did that in 93 if im not mistaken,thats about the time he called me and told me about them taking away the weights

You should start a thread telling about your experience in the joint. That is, if you are comfortable doing so. I think it would be incredibly interesting.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
    « Reply #43 on: December 18, 2014, 06:05:38 AM »
    My brother knew the kid in Florida who beat his parents to death with a hammer, because they wouldnt let him throw a party.

I bet he felt bad when the next day everyone showed up and yelled "Surprise!"  ;D

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
    « Reply #44 on: December 18, 2014, 06:11:47 AM »
    Worked with 2 guys here in Jersey...one guy killed his girlfriend and left her in a field in Hillsboro...neck hanging on by one artery..got caught because her shoe was knocked off his porch during the struggle...got life....second guy got fired then 1 month later stalked a woman down the shore....tasted and suffocated her to death....he got 25 yrs.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
    • Rebirth
    « Reply #45 on: December 18, 2014, 06:23:01 AM »
    Knew someone at school who is now serving time in prison for a gang related murder.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
    • Getbig!
    « Reply #46 on: December 18, 2014, 06:38:05 AM »
    You should start a thread telling about your experience in the joint. That is, if you are comfortable doing so. I think it would be incredibly interesting.

yea it would be cool but then im gonna have to deal with a bunch of people saying(oh no,another jailbird bragging about prison)and stuff like that,hell with it im gonna do cause now i know u would read the stories and thats cool cause u r a good man.ill start a post on it alittle while,im hoping i can remember all that crazy shit that went on in there detail for detail,dont forget that was back in late 80's,to 92 so we r talking 25-27 yrs ago :o when u r in there time doesnt move at all,it just stays still it seems
    R

bighouseburger

• Getbig I
    « Reply #47 on: December 18, 2014, 06:49:13 AM »
    This guy and his family are all about that life.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
    • SC è un asino
    « Reply #48 on: December 18, 2014, 06:57:22 AM »
    yea it would be cool but then im gonna have to deal with a bunch of people saying(oh no,another jailbird bragging about prison)and stuff like thateems

nah man, you're a good dude  - everyone will like that thread.
    Y

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
    • Getbig V
    • Getbig!
    « Reply #49 on: December 18, 2014, 06:59:01 AM »
    Gil Fernandez, google him. Robbed and murdered drug dealers in South Florida. He also murdered two bodybuilders I knew used to compete and help out at local South Florida shows. Bad dude, makes Titus look like a jaywalker.