Author Topic: Do you know anyone that has killed someone?  (Read 10624 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Do you know anyone that has killed someone?
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2014, 01:12:10 PM »
That wasn't you, that was Willie Nelson  ::).

Sorry BB, that was Johnny Cash.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2014, 01:15:12 PM »
Sorry BB, that was Johnny Cash.

I know, I was sorta playing along with the joke  :).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2014, 01:28:47 PM »
That wasn't you, that was Willie Nelson  ::).

It was from Roy Orbison's Folsom Prison performance.   Sheesh.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2014, 01:40:34 PM »
I know, I was sorta playing along with the joke  :).

I am a little slow today. Well really everyday.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2014, 02:48:52 PM »
Was watching a murder mystery show tonight and it got me think if I know any one that did somthing crazy like a murder

About 6 years ago we had a filipino chief kill his wife, dismembered her and had his dad help hide her. The guy was a pretty soft spoken and friendly guy. Last person you think would cut his wife up to bits and speared her around the city.

So the question is, any getbigger personally know a murderer? 

Quite a few years back when I was in the Navy still a guy I worked with told me he when he was in his first ship the guy who slept in the rack across from was killing prostitutes in different ports and had gotten away with it for a long time before they ever caught him.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2014, 03:06:30 PM »
id be willing to bet that out of all the getbig members atleast 1 has either murdered someone or was in on a murder(accomplice)
R

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2014, 03:15:02 PM »
Was watching a murder mystery show tonight and it got me think if I know any one that did somthing crazy like a murder

About 6 years ago we had a filipino chief kill his wife, dismembered her and had his dad help hide her. The guy was a pretty soft spoken and friendly guy. Last person you think would cut his wife up to bits and speared her around the city.

So the question is, any getbigger personally know a murderer? 

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/armstrong/sailor_8.html

This is the article, the guy was on the Nimitz

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2014, 03:21:34 PM »
Yes but he was acquitted. I thought about it a few times and chances are through business or personal relationships I have shaken hands or met a few murderers.

I'm talking on a personal level, I have met a fair few lifers when visiting prisons etc. None ever stood out as someone I would fear which is probably saying something - most people who kill aren't monsters, they are people who, because of circumstances or expectation (gangs) find themselves killing someone. Completely culpable but not a different species to you or me.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2014, 03:28:36 PM »
id be willing to bet that out of all the getbig members atleast 1 has either murdered someone or was in on a murder(accomplice)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2014, 03:33:13 PM »
When I was a teenager back in Dominican Rep. a delinquent pulled a knife on my face  I ran home (he thought I was leaving the scene) and came back with  a piece of wood like a 9 inch mini bat but really thick   ....I know it was a stupid move...but I was blinded by anger, so we fought (him with the knife and me with the wood)  he couldn't stab me once but I hit him in the head several times and left him for death.

I was so angry my mouth was dry and I couldn't swallow saliva or talk !

Btw, I had a gun pointed at my face three times (different occasions) before age 20.
not a single time  after age 20 .........and I'm 41 now.

A living proof a man can change

Wooossshhhh Beyeke

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2014, 03:47:59 PM »

:D how could i forgot about the most infamous getbigger of them all
R

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2014, 03:50:00 PM »
I don't think I'm capable of killing someone generically speaking. Even if someone tried to kill me, should I manage to take control, I would squash their testicles with concrete and insert strange objects in their anus...ec but not kill, no.

X2

I would spend a lot of time in and around their anus.

Then I would call Knooger for back up, to assist with the anus stuff.

No homo.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2014, 03:58:24 PM »
My long time school pal murdered his mother with an axe thru the head when he was 19. I had been out with him drinking the previous weekend and stayed at his house. After killing his mother he continued to smash her head with the axe until she had no head left. He then took her body into the garden, sat her in a deckchair and made her a cup of tea. When his father came home he saw his headless wife in the chair and my friend was laughing and saying "why doesn't she drink her tea" over and over.

30+ years later he still sits in a cell in Carstairs maximum security mental institution in Scotland laughing and asking if mother has drunk her tea yet. Some of the old team still visit him.

This guy was 100% normal for the first 14 years I knew him. God knows what happened to him.

Fucked up!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2014, 03:59:42 PM »
Have known a few murderers / killers.
Hard to say if I had not known them if I would of thought
They were the type to do what they did.

One was a real ladies man, had a string of girls on the go as well as living with one,
He had killed a queer after having an encounter with him, he had to all intents got away
With it as it was a few yrs previous. He sat in a pub telling me & some other man.
When another gang/ drug related murder happened we all got pulled in,
Said man Bottled it & spilled the beans re the killing he had heard about in the pub.

A lot more to that story also.

One more, A man I worked with, he was from South London & knew a few 'Faces' that I
Also knew, we got talking & he had come home to find his wife with another bloke, Beat him
Up & threw him out a 3rd floor window, killing him.
He did 9yrs for it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2014, 04:09:43 PM »
I wish you would have told me and it would have been a double homicide

:D  Criminal!
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2014, 04:12:01 PM »
I shot a man in Reno.

Johnny Cash then goes on to say, " and the reason I went to prison in California for shooting a guy in Reno is, I drove to Sacramento and shot his brother too."

:D   Johnny told that story many times at his concerts.  Saw him 6-7 times.  True story.
a

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2014, 06:08:32 PM »
i had a homo sleeping next to me and i used to get tempted sometime but never did anything,thing was he/she had tits and a womens ass  from estrogen shots she used to get on the street,i would just jerkoff staring at his/her tits and go to sleep

That's another whole thread right there bro! Who would fuck a tranny and in what circumstance lol

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2014, 10:53:15 PM »
A lad who used to get a lift in to work with me beat a bloke to death who had burgled his mothers house, he should be out in a few years if he has stayed out of trouble. Was a good bloke who went a bit too far,

Another lad I grew up with who spent his adult life fucked up on drink and drugs, he and another lad beat someone so bad they killed him over a spilt drink, they were all alcoholics and supposedly friends living together in a flat when it happened, pure fucking stupidity but shows how bad alcoholism can get.

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2014, 11:06:44 PM »
Old -Timer I know well shot gunned a guy in a bad drug deal in NYC in the 70's. Got 25-life. While at Attica, heard he was gonna be whacked by  a guy so he shanked him. 5 years solitary. Parolled and finally off paper. Nobody fucks with him.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2014, 11:10:30 PM »
I worked with several. A couple were downright sociopathic. No problems though otherwise.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2014, 12:05:19 AM »
i had a homo sleeping next to me and i used to get tempted sometime but never did anything,thing was he/she had tits and a womens ass  from estrogen shots she used to get on the street,i would just jerkoff staring at his/her tits and go to sleep

Welp, this is a 50 page thread now....easy.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2014, 12:33:46 AM »
I knew someone who shot a man just for snoring.

john wesley hardin-famous old west cowboy :D
R

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2014, 10:16:01 AM »
Grew up with 2.

One was a very good friend of mine in junior high/high school.

Good kid that sucked into the drug/gun culture because both of his parents were crack addicts.

He looked up to the local big time drug dealer. 

Very sad to see his downward spiral. 

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2014, 10:47:50 AM »
met a nice older black guy in the county jail back in 86,his name was maurice. he was in his 50's back then and  faced double murder of 2 police officers with his bare hands. the cops mistaked his pregnant wife for a shoplifter and started hitting her with a night stick,he was there pleading with them to stop cause she was pregnant and they just left church.the cops kept hitting her and he grabbed both cops and before they knew what happened he broke ones neck and crushed the others adam apple in about 10 seconds,both died in hospital.he was arrested then he was declared not guilty,the cops would pick him up every day and harass him to the point where he was going crazy. the cop murders happened in the late 70's,in 85 he got into a fight with a guy who was beating up his 8 yr old son and put that dude in hospital with one punch,he got bailed out 5 days later though and i never seen him again, nicest guy in the world,ive met alot of people but this guy was honestly a good hearted guy,he was just an animal who was in veitnam and had a 5th degree black belt in 3 different martial arts and didnt like to be fucked with,legit fucking badass if i ever seen one. it was funny cause when he got up and walked down the tier to do his push ups,all the so called tough guys on the tier got the fuck out of his way quick,lol. i used to do push ups with him and we used to do pull ups with a towel between the bars,i never even knew about what he done and who he was till he got bailed out :o
R

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2014, 11:24:54 AM »
met a nice older black guy in the county jail back in 86,his name was maurice. he was in his 50's back then and  faced double murder of 2 police officers with his bare hands. the cops mistaked his pregnant wife for a shoplifter and started hitting her with a night stick,he was there pleading with them to stop cause she was pregnant and they just left church.the cops kept hitting her and he grabbed both cops and before they knew what happened he broke ones neck and crushed the others adam apple in about 10 seconds,both died in hospital.he was arrested then he was declared not guilty,the cops would pick him up every day and harass him to the point where he was going crazy. the cop murders happened in the late 70's,in 85 he got into a fight with a guy who was beating up his 8 yr old son and put that dude in hospital with one punch,he got bailed out 5 days later though and i never seen him again, nicest guy in the world,ive met alot of people but this guy was honestly a good hearted guy,he was just an animal who was in veitnam and had a 5th degree black belt in 3 different martial arts and didnt like to be fucked with,legit fucking badass if i ever seen one. it was funny cause when he got up and walked down the tier to do his push ups,all the so called tough guys on the tier got the fuck out of his way quick,lol. i used to do push ups with him and we used to do pull ups with a towel between the bars,i never even knew about what he done and who he was till he got bailed out :o

Someone not to be messed with.
If true about cops & his girlfriend, how refreshing to hear he walked.