Author Topic: Christmas has nothing to do, with Christ. Let's be honest here.  (Read 9214 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Christmas has nothing to do, with Christ. Let's be honest here.
« on: December 19, 2014, 01:17:39 PM »
As I stated it's a Pagan Holiday. As are Easter and Halloween. The only thing the Bible says about anything pertaining to Christmas is the following: Jeremiah 10: 1 -16. Hear the word that the Lord speaks to you, O house of Israel. 2 Thus says the Lord:
“Learn not the way of the nations,
nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens
because the nations are dismayed at them,
3    for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down
and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman.
4    They decorate it with silver and gold;
they fasten it with hammer and nails
so that it cannot move.
5    Their idols are like scarecrows in a cucumber field,
and they cannot speak;
they have to be carried,
for they cannot walk.
Do not be afraid of them,
for they cannot do evil,
neither is it in them to do good.”

Christ was not born December 25th.  

There is no legitimate scriptural reason not to celebrate Christmas. At the same time, there is no biblical mandate to celebrate it, either.

I understand it's tradition but tradition doesn't trump the Bible.  Christmas was banned in the U.S. until 1820s. December 25th is the birthdate of King Nimrod in the Bible.

I don't think most Christians read their Bibles or if they do, understand them. Add to that Christians blatantly violate a commandment and don't rest on the Sabbath which is Friday night/Saturday morning.   They eat pork and then say they're under grace....lmao When Christ said he came not to change the laws but to fulfill them.  Meaning he had to die for our sins.  So no, you must follow dietary laws. No pork, No fish with no scales and/or fins, no animals that don't have spit hooves and doesn't chew its cud. Furthermore, His name is Yashua, not "Jesus".  How are you going to change his name from Hebrew to a Greek name?  Another commandment violated is not having any graven images of anything in heaven or earth. You have crosses and angels and all kinds of garbage it says not to have.  Let's not forget Christ and the Hebrews are black in the Bible.

So what we have here is totally different than what the Bible teaches.  Christianity is a fraud. It teaches things not in the Bible and doesn't even promote following the 10 commandments.  

Get in those books people. If that's what you want to do.  Good for you.  But don't take this story and pass it off as the original meaning of the Bible.  This is our book.  The Hebrews. My ancestors wrote it and Christians and other religions have committed blasphemy in change the details and preaching false doctrine.  Your preachers are puppets and liars.  I challenge any of them.  Any time, any place.  They're full of shit.  Wake up Christians.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Re: Christmas has nothing to do, with Christ. Let's be honest here.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 01:20:22 PM »
lets be honest here, why should anyone care what you think when you cant even post this on the right board

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 01:28:20 PM »
This is how most people perceive the holidays:

Presents, time off from work, free food >  Christ
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 01:45:46 PM »
And the hebrews did nothing relevant in all of recorded history.

So what is your point?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 01:46:51 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 01:50:06 PM »
And the hebrews did nothing relevant in all of recorded history.

So what is your point?

Perhaps you should study history.  That Bible you have? Our forefathers wrote it. It's a book of history and prophecies for our people. We had a job to to, we failed, we were cursed.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 01:51:40 PM »
Does it really matter what date he was born on? We celebrate it and revere it no matter what the actual date it.  Giving presents makes our loved ones happy as we gather as a family. I go to Church every Sunday and yes on Christmas.  If Christmas just means getting and giving presents you missed the point.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 01:52:45 PM »
i learned along time ago that jesus wasnt born in the winter and all that but even though i know that im not gonna deprive my son from one of the best times of the year for him by telling him that.the way i see it is people r happy for the most part and kids r happy cause they think santa claus is bringing them presents,im not gonna take that away from my son cause he loves the whole santa clause thing. just like halloween,i dont believe in it but i still take my son trick or treating cause he loves it,we all had our fun growing up and i wanna make sure my son has his fun to. as adults we know the truth though but its fun for the kids
R

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 01:58:43 PM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 03:39:24 PM »
God is not found in books and bibles, commandments and injunctions. God is found and realized in the Divine Heart within. "Open your eyes and your heart Judas not your mind"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 03:40:42 PM »
God is not found in books and bibles, commandments and injunctions. God is found and realized in the Divine Heart within. "Open your eyes and your heart Judas not your mind"

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 03:41:55 PM »
As I stated it's a Pagan Holiday. As are Easter and Halloween. The only thing the Bible says about anything pertaining to Christmas is the following: Jeremiah 10: 1 -16. Hear the word that the Lord speaks to you, O house of Israel. 2 Thus says the Lord:
“Learn not the way of the nations,
nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens
because the nations are dismayed at them,
3    for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down
and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman.
4    They decorate it with silver and gold;
they fasten it with hammer and nails
so that it cannot move.
5    Their idols are like scarecrows in a cucumber field,
and they cannot speak;
they have to be carried,
for they cannot walk.
Do not be afraid of them,
for they cannot do evil,
neither is it in them to do good.”

Christ was not born December 25th.  

There is no legitimate scriptural reason not to celebrate Christmas. At the same time, there is no biblical mandate to celebrate it, either.

I understand it's tradition but tradition doesn't trump the Bible.  Christmas was banned in the U.S. until 1820s. December 25th is the birthdate of King Nimrod in the Bible.

I don't think most Christians read their Bibles or if they do, understand them. Add to that Christians blatantly violate a commandment and don't rest on the Sabbath which is Friday night/Saturday morning.   They eat pork and then say they're under grace....lmao When Christ said he came not to change the laws but to fulfill them.  Meaning he had to die for our sins.  So no, you must follow dietary laws. No pork, No fish with no scales and/or fins, no animals that don't have spit hooves and doesn't chew its cud. Furthermore, His name is Yashua, not "Jesus".  How are you going to change his name from Hebrew to a Greek name?  Another commandment violated is not having any graven images of anything in heaven or earth. You have crosses and angels and all kinds of garbage it says not to have.  Let's not forget Christ and the Hebrews are black in the Bible.

So what we have here is totally different than what the Bible teaches.  Christianity is a fraud. It teaches things not in the Bible and doesn't even promote following the 10 commandments.  

Get in those books people. If that's what you want to do.  Good for you.  But don't take this story and pass it off as the original meaning of the Bible.  This is our book.  The Hebrews. My ancestors wrote it and Christians and other religions have committed blasphemy in change the details and preaching false doctrine.  Your preachers are puppets and liars.  I challenge any of them.  Any time, any place.  They're full of shit.  Wake up Christians.

Like most holidays, it's ridiculous.  And as such, I refuse to celebrate the birth of Santa.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 03:47:18 PM »
Who cares, it's gives families an opportunity to get together, get drunk and fight. I think we can all get behind that. United as one, under the flag of the barbell, with liberty and justice for all. Amen.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 03:48:16 PM »
No drinking for me this x-mas  :-X

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2014, 03:49:30 PM »
No drinking for me this x-mas  :-X

Good work shizzo. I'm sure all the guys at the Man Hole miss you.  :-*

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 03:51:18 PM »
Good work shizzo. I'm sure all the guys at the Man Hole miss you.  :-*
The Man Hole is a hot mess. I prefer the slippery whistle.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 03:52:37 PM »
The Man Hole is a hot mess. I prefer the slippery whistle.
:D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 04:34:18 PM »
Who cares, just enjoy the holiday.  Here's an awesome version of a classic Christmas tune to cheer you sad sacks up.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 04:40:56 PM »
Went to Rome, learned of Matras, learned of why we celebrate the 25th. I have no issue with celebrating that day, as long as Christ is celebrated, and our Western ways promoted, I could care less.

Keep up the good fight though, Wiggs. See you in the next life.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 05:43:46 PM »
Don't masturbate on christmas just in case

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 05:44:19 PM »
Does it really matter what date he was born on? We celebrate it and revere it no matter what the actual date it.  Giving presents makes our loved ones happy as we gather as a family. I go to Church every Sunday and yes on Christmas.  If Christmas just means getting and giving presents you missed the point.
the church is beautiful during advent...i go every week with daughter she is in ccd program till confirmation ,,,she loves getting the host,,,

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 06:59:09 PM »
The Roman Catholic church chose December 25th to celebrate the birth of Christ in an attempt to subvert the pagan celebrations that annually occurred at or around that same time; in essense, replacing pagan traditions with a celebration of Christ....it took too!   

No one knows the exact birthdate of Christ.  Some say it was in the spring and others the fall.  That said, the church made a strong attempt to establish the annual celebration of Christ's birth in a way that both glorifies our Lord and Savior and symbolically suppresses the evil of men.

The verses in Jeremiah don't refer to Christmas trees....that's a forced fit many employ for the sake of making an argument.  The verses refer to those people that fashioned wooden idols and decorated them for purposes of pagan worship.  And where does one get wood?  From trees in a forest.  Christians do not worship Christmas trees.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2014, 07:02:31 PM »

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2014, 08:37:46 PM »
i learned along time ago that jesus wasnt born in the winter and all that but even though i know that im not gonna deprive my son from one of the best times of the year for him by telling him that.the way i see it is people r happy for the most part and kids r happy cause they think santa claus is bringing them presents,im not gonna take that away from my son cause he loves the whole santa clause thing. just like halloween,i dont believe in it but i still take my son trick or treating cause he loves it,we all had our fun growing up and i wanna make sure my son has his fun to. as adults we know the truth though but its fun for the kids

and that is fine,  but I think that Wiggs point is to stop with the religious aspect of it as they are not true.

Have fun and give your son gifts, this should be done often and through out the year.

I

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2014, 08:53:46 PM »
Perhaps you should study history.  That Bible you have? Our forefathers wrote it. It's a book of history and prophecies for our people. We had a job to to, we failed, we were cursed.

Name just 1 Nobel Prize winner who support your idiotism  ;D

Still no 'pictor' of blacky Jeeezuus birth certificate  :D