Author Topic: Tipping - How much do you tip?  (Read 23454 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: hebrews never tip good service
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2014, 12:10:50 PM »
Please watch your tone when discussing Chipotle.

I'm more of a Qdoba fan myself.

Chipotle is good in my book, especially during the anabolic window (obviously).

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »
One of the best tables I ever waited on was a young black couple..the woman was a true dime.   I brought out their food and checked back a minute or so later and the guy asks me if I can wrap it for take out...he was stammering like an idiot. He pushed his chair back and I see his girl's stockinged foot rubbing his crotch.   She looks at me and licks her lips and winks.  He tipped me like 30% and I walked around trying to hide a hard on for 15 minutes 

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2014, 12:27:27 PM »
One of the best tables I ever waited on was a young black couple..the woman was a true dime.   I brought out their food and checked back a minute or so later and the guy asks me if I can wrap it for take out...he was stammering like an idiot. He pushed his chair back and I see his girl's stockinged foot rubbing his crotch.   She looks at me and licks her lips and winks.  He tipped me like 30% and I walked around trying to hide a hard on for 15 minutes 

Did you call the police and inform them of impending mudshark activities?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2014, 01:20:29 PM »
I'm more of a Qdoba fan myself.

Chipotle is good in my book, especially during the anabolic window (obviously).

Qdoba is good also. Queso sauce of peace.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: Tipping - How much do you tip?
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2014, 12:34:08 PM »
Generous tipper. Not generously stupid, but generous. A little more generous if it's a good looking broad who is friendly and flirty.

I grabbed a quick lunch for myself Saturday at a casual joint that came $14 and change. I gave the server a $20 and told her to keep it.

I took a lady friend to dinner at a nice place that night. We had a couple of steaks, potatoes, salads, and drinks each. Tab was a little over $150. I gave the bartender / server 2 Franklins and told her to keep it.

You've got to grease people up a little in life to make them work hard for you and do your bidding. But not so much that they see you as an easy mark.
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2014, 12:38:26 PM »
you guys should always tip the males better than the women, they will appreciate it more

men in general are better tippers, even women that have worked as bartenders and waitresses don't tip well but they expect you to tip them well

E

E

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2014, 12:43:22 PM »
Nothing, unless I felt like I had exceptional service. Which is never. A few times I made the waitress bring me a new bill after I told her to remove the 12.5% 'discretionary' service charge on the first bill. I decide, not you bitch.

On the other hand, the last time I remember tipping I gave the restaurant manager €200. This was on holiday in Greece and he was exceptional at his job. Ran a fucking tight ship and always with a smile. I'm happy to tip people like that. A sullen lip-smacking lazy cun.t that 'expect' a tip merely for putting on the uniform can go fuck themselves.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2014, 12:48:37 PM »
nobody from your shithole country tips

it's a part of your "culture" to be a douche

E

NZ consistently ranks 10+ places higher to live in the world than the USA so show respect bitch. In fact, it ranks Nr1 consistently, trading barbs with Scandinavia or Australia. USA lives in the double digits.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2014, 01:15:17 PM »
you guys should always tip the males better than the women, they will appreciate it more

men in general are better tippers, even women that have worked as bartenders and waitresses don't tip well but they expect you to tip them well

E

I've gotten a fair amount of ass from a number of attractive waitresses, female bartenders, etc over the years. A nice tip certainly doesn't guarantee I'll get anywhere with a hot server, but it usually starts there.  ;D
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2014, 01:20:43 PM »
You're truly a giant piece of human shit.

People take jobs as waiters/bartenders etc. in anticipation of receiving tips; their base pay is usually minimum wage or somewhere in the area of minimum wage. It's not "encouraged" for you to tip.... its expected.

You are not making a difference by not tipping, you're just that guy that doesn't tip. Take all your elitist ( ::)) quasi intellectual verbal swill and shove it up your funky little ass.

Then again you likely consider Chipotle or Panera Bread to be "fine dining", in that case don't worry; they don't work for tips.

And I expect good service if you want to expect free money. You work for the restaurant, you don't work for me. I owe you nothing. If I give you a penny, it's a bonus, nothing more.

But this is how generous I am. I flew some of my staff members of my company home for Christmas, on my dime. And paid everyone a bonus, some less than others, but all got something. Because they work for ME, so it's my responsibility to take care of them. Just like it's the restaurant's owner. I might as well expect my client's to 'tip' MY workers.

Fucking shithole of a place

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2014, 01:38:05 PM »
NZ consistently ranks 10+ places higher to live in the world than the USA so show respect bitch. In fact, it ranks Nr1 consistently, trading barbs with Scandinavia or Australia. USA lives in the double digits.

Should be noted that the above listed information refers to a sheep's quality of life.

Source:

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2014, 01:41:20 PM »
Should be noted that the above listed information refers to a sheep's quality of life.

Source:

Yep, even sheep lives better quality lives than the countries ranked in the double digits, whichever shitholes they are  :-\

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2014, 02:06:12 PM »
Yep, even sheep lives better quality lives than the countries ranked in the double digits, whichever shitholes they are  :-\

I get it dude, you don't like to tip, (jew bagel) and you feel that you live in a superior country (you don't).

I've never been to NZ so I truly cannot comment, however; I have it on good authority you love the cock.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2014, 04:05:46 PM »

we could nuke you guys and there would be nothing you could do about it so you show respect, bitch

E
E

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2014, 04:42:48 PM »
And I expect good service if you want to expect free money. You work for the restaurant, you don't work for me. I owe you nothing. If I give you a penny, it's a bonus, nothing more.

But this is how generous I am. I flew some of my staff members of my company home for Christmas, on my dime. And paid everyone a bonus, some less than others, but all got something. Because they work for ME, so it's my responsibility to take care of them. Just like it's the restaurant's owner. I might as well expect my client's to 'tip' MY workers.

Fucking shithole of a place

Hey now, not so fast. You should really see the Santa Ynez Valley in spring. Rolling hills, green and gold, peppered with majestic oaks. It's quite something.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2014, 05:04:03 PM »
we could nuke you guys and there would be nothing you could do about it so you show respect, bitch

E

You're shit scared of a few gooks in North Korea, so mind your mouth champ. Oh, and I'm not from NZ. I just know it's a better place  :-X

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2014, 05:05:05 PM »
Hey now, not so fast. You should really see the Santa Ynez Valley in spring. Rolling hills, green and gold, peppered with majestic oaks. It's quite something.

I'm more of a New England guy. Now that place is lovely. Keep 5 or so States, might as well nuke the rest  :P

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2014, 05:14:32 PM »
I get it dude, you don't like to tip, (jew bagel) and you feel that you live in a superior country (you don't).

I've never been to NZ so I truly cannot comment, however; I have it on good authority you love the cock.

Hey, US has 5 cities in the top 10 counted as Gayest Cities In The World. I'm hardly surprised you're an 'authority ' on the cock :/

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2014, 05:49:39 PM »
I'm more of a New England guy. Now that place is lovely. Keep 5 or so States, might as well nuke the rest  :P

I get you're not a fan, James, and I think understand to an extent. Ok, maybe not, I'm not sure. You and I probably hate totally different things about my country, but here's my point: five states?

Brother.

There is so much geographical beauty here it's retarded. Big part of why we unsophisticated, never-leave-home Americans are so untraveled is the vast diversity of earthly beauty here. California itself is a f'n continent, figuratively, considering what it offers geographically: mountains, forests, hills, deserts, rivers, lakes, farms, ranches, etc., and the most absolutely beautiful ocean postcard scenery the world has to offer (Google Highway 1, Big Sur); I'd put it up against any coast on the planet.

And that's just the far left. Drive east, north, or south, there's amazing shit in either direction that we Yanks will never be able to totally cover in a lifetime. Whatever your gripes, our f'n real estate is extraordinary.

No hate, James, but this place is pretty fucking glorious as far as landscapes are concerned. Sure you're home is beautiful as well, my friend. Enjoy your morning/day/evening. (I'm American, bro, ignorant about foreign timezones and all, 'cause we just don't care.)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2014, 05:58:36 PM »
I get you're not a fan, James, and I think understand to an extent. Ok, maybe not, I'm not sure. You and I probably hate totally different things about my country, but here's my point: five states?

Brother.

There is so much geographical beauty here it's retarded. Big part of why we unsophisticated, never-leave-home Americans are so untraveled is the vast diversity of earthly beauty here. California itself is a f'n continent, figuratively, considering what it offers geographically: mountains, forests, hills, deserts, rivers, lakes, farms, ranches, etc., and the most absolute beautiful ocean postcard scenery the world has to offer (Google Highway 1, Big Sur); I'd put it up against any coast on the planet.

And that's just the far left. Drive east, north, or south, there's amazing shit in either direction that we Yanks will never be able to totally cover in a lifetime. Whatever your gripes, our f'n real estate is extraordinary.

No hate, James, but this place is pretty fucking glorious as far as landscapes are concerned. Sure you're home is beautiful as well, my friend. Enjoy your morning/day/evening. (I'm American, bro, ignorant about foreign timezones and all, 'cause we just don't care.)

That's a pretty big post for some that 'don't care'  :-\

All fucking around aside, I was serious about New England. It really is lovely there and if I had to, I could make a life for myself there. And I agree with the natural and diversified beauty, I've seen some of it myself.

But back to the topic at hand, I just don't tip. 'cause I just don't care  8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2014, 06:28:11 PM »
That's a pretty big post for some that 'don't care'  :-\

All fucking around aside, I was serious about New England. It really is lovely there and if I had to, I could make a life for myself there. And I agree with the natural and diversified beauty, I've seen some of it myself.

But back to the topic at hand, I just don't tip. 'cause I just don't care  8)

Oh, shit. Is this the tipping thread? Fuck. Btw, don't care about timezones is all I said, I was otherwise respectful. Does it always have to be an international pissing match?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2014, 06:29:58 PM »
Hey, US has 5 cities in the top 10 counted as Gayest Cities In The World. I'm hardly surprised you're an 'authority ' on the cock :/

Have you been scouting your next vacation spots? I assume you have picked 5 in the US alone.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2014, 06:31:00 PM »
For the record, tip is always 20%ish, unless the waiter/waitress is a Kiwi.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2014, 06:36:38 PM »
Oh, shit. Is this the tipping thread? Fuck. Btw, don't care about timezones is all I said, I was otherwise respectful. Does it always have to be an international pissing match?

Not at all. I wasn't even aiming anything towards America as a whole. Just the pathological need to tip even if service was subpar. Paying someone that done a shit job doesn't compute.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2014, 06:37:29 PM »
Have you been scouting your next vacation spots? I assume you have picked 5 in the US alone.

VisualErection, I can see what you did there. Not interested bro.