Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry to break it to you but Planet X is real.  (Read 16051 times)

Automation

• Getbig IV
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry to break it to you but Planet X is real.
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2014, 12:41:14 AM »
Vince,

Being such a highly educated scholar, please could you write in a fashion more pleasing to the eye?

The line breaks in your diatribe are not conducive to a good reading experience.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2014, 02:40:14 AM »
LOL at Basille making an insane thread insaner.
So are you Christian? I would have pegged you for the Athiest/Agnostic type.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2014, 02:54:25 AM »
Don't give me more of your total bullshit stuff. Carrier comes along and applies Bayes theorem

to the historicity of Jesus and lo and behold there are NO eye witnesses to any such person having

lived or preached in Palestine. I was already a disbeliever in all religions but when I listened

to his presentations and debates the Christian position was hopeless. It is all fabricated bullshit.

I am sick of hearing all these silly stories. All lies and total filt. The religious leaders such as the Pope

should be ashamed of what they are doing. There will always be sheep so religions will be around

for a while yet. However, they will have to change because the evidence clearly reveals what sad

organizations all religions are. No truth, no honesty and all fabricated bullshit. Enough is enough.

Vince, can you please give me a brief synopsis on Bayes theorem? I would also like some Christian opinion on the subject of: No accounts of Jesus ever existing.

Just too add.....Saw a very interesting program, that provided credible evidence to suggest that Jesus (if real) was crucified on an x-style cross.  The 1,000's of pics/paintings of Jesus on a traditional Christian cross are probably wrong.

400 years after Christ's death, Roman Emperor Constantine supposedly saw a vision of the traditional cross in the sky, before a huge battle. He won the battle, and subsequently, converted the Roman empire to Christianity.

I find it very interesting, that it's the same Emperor Constantine that held the council of Nicea.

Oh to be a fly on that wall.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2014, 02:59:51 AM »
Vince, can you please give me a brief synopsis on Bayes theorem? I would also like some Christian opinion on the subject of: No accounts of Jesus ever existing.

Just too add.....Saw a very interesting program, that provided credible evidence to suggest that Jesus (if real) was crucified on an x-style cross.  The 1,000's of pics/paintings of Jesus on a traditional Christian cross are probably wrong.

400 years after Christ's death, Roman Emperor Constantine supposedly saw a vision of the traditional cross in the sky, before a huge battle. He won the battle, and subsequently, converted the Roman empire to Christianity.

I find it very interesting, that it's the same Emperor Constantine that held the council of Nicea.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2014, 04:19:49 AM »
Also known as Nibiru or Hercolobus and many other names throughout history.  I'm not saying any aleins are on it or none of that.  I'm saying it's real and it's returning.  That's what the elite are preparing for. This is what the underground facilities are about, the economic crash, race wars.  They need to have the public under martial law before this thing swings through.  It wont hit us but it will disrupt so many things on this planet it will change our way of life and billions will die.  Yes, BILLIONS. It happens once every 3600 years or so. The reason the earth's axis is tilted is because Niburu caused it. I don't think too many unless familiar with the subject can fathom in their wildest memories what is going to happen. Do your research and good luck. 

P.S.  I never said end of the world in that old stuff.  I say end of the way we live.
I'm sure, I'll get my trolls and to them I say, eat a dick. Others more interested but embarrassed to talk about it publicly, feel free to pm me.

This is what it's all about.  Planet X.  We'll probably only be warned by a prerecorded message from whomever the President will be at the time but it'll be too late. End of an age, end of an era A new one will be ushered in in the after math. There will probably be no more power for a very long time, We're talking instant 1700s era muttonchops and all.  Can't say I'm too upset. The Bible speaks of this event. If God wills it, so shall it be. Good luck.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2014, 04:46:53 AM »
And beyond that will be another comet/asteroid/planetoid.  There's shit flying around all over the place out there.

There's some debate whether Pluto even counts as a planet or if it's just a big rock that decided to hang around.  It's orbital plane doesn't match with the other planets.

Chaan

• Getbig I
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2014, 05:03:23 AM »
There's some debate whether Pluto even counts as a planet or if it's just a big rock that decided to hang around.

That debate ended 2006, with a negative. After they found another dwarf

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/29jul_planetx/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eris_%28dwarf_planet%29

However, you know, it still counts, as well as Eris. They just decided they are dwarf planets/planetoids

"Trans-Neptunian dwarf planets are called plutoids" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutoid

Waitwot  ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2014, 05:13:01 AM »
Hebrew just proving that hebrews aren't exactly the brightest bulbs.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2014, 05:24:20 AM »
Don't give me more of your total bullshit stuff. Carrier comes along and applies Bayes theorem

to the historicity of Jesus and lo and behold there are NO eye witnesses to any such person having

lived or preached in Palestine. I was already a disbeliever in all religions but when I listened

to his presentations and debates the Christian position was hopeless. It is all fabricated bullshit.

I am sick of hearing all these silly stories. All lies and total filt. The religious leaders such as the Pope

should be ashamed of what they are doing. There will always be sheep so religions will be around

for a while yet. However, they will have to change because the evidence clearly reveals what sad

organizations all religions are. No truth, no honesty and all fabricated bullshit. Enough is enough.

I have dealt with Carrier previously. The man is a fringe lunatic and a lying fraud. No serious scholar denies the historicity of Christ. Then again why bother with facts when you can make up stuff?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2014, 05:42:04 AM »

Just too add.....Saw a very interesting program, that provided credible evidence to suggest that Jesus (if real) was crucified on an x-style cross.  The 1,000's of pics/paintings of Jesus on a traditional Christian cross are probably wrong.

There are two types of Roman crosses that they used for crucifixion. One was a big "T" the other was a little "t". I believe the little "t" was the one that had to be put together as it was two pieces to create the cross. I believe the big "T" weighed about 200 pounds and  the little "t" one weighed under 200 pounds.
So, Jesus who was of average male height of that era, which was 5'0-5'1, would have possibly had to carry, or pull his own cross---of approximately 200 pounds. So, one could say he may have been 110-125 pounds. This was after being by a Roman flagrum, I believe that is what it is called.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2014, 05:53:00 AM »
There are two types of Roman crosses that they used for crucifixion. One was a big "T" the other was a little "t". I believe the little "t" was the one that had to be put together as it was two pieces to create the cross. I believe the big "T" weighed about 200 pounds and  the little "t" one weighed under 200 pounds.
So, Jesus who was of average male height of that era, which was 5'0-5'1, would have possibly had to carry, or pull his own cross---of approximately 200 pounds. So, one could say he may have been 110-125 pounds. This was after being by a Roman flagrum, I believe that is what it is called.
Read up some more my friend. The Romans used a variety of ways to crucify people. The x-cross being among the other two you already listed.

It is also widely known by now that the depictions of Jesus being nailed through the palms and feet, are almost certainly wrong. More likely would be the wrists and the heel bones. Which just by imagination, would have Jesus in a much different position then he is usually depicted.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2014, 05:57:05 AM »
I have dealt with Carrier previously. The man is a fringe lunatic and a lying fraud. No serious scholar denies the historicity of Christ. Then again why bother with facts when you can make up stuff?

Are you a Biblical scholar? What were your dealings with Carrier? Sounds like you have an agenda. In the absence of any argument or evidence from you I am sticking with Carrier. Christianity is fabricated bullshit.
Believers don't make that nonsense true.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2014, 06:00:20 AM »
Here Parker:

At times the gibbet was only one vertical stake, called in Latin crux simplex.[24] This was the simplest available construction for torturing and killing the condemned. Frequently, however, there was a cross-piece attached either at the top to give the shape of a T (crux commissa) or just below the top, as in the form most familiar in Christian symbolism (crux immissa).[25] Jehovah's Witnesses argue that Jesus was crucified on a crux simplex, and that the crux immissa was an invention of Emperor Constantine.[26] Other forms were in the shape of the letters X and Y. Apparently the most ancient image of a Roman crucifixion is a graffito found in a taberna (hostel for wayfarers) in Puteoli, dating to the time of Trajan or Hadrian (late first century to early second century AD). The cross is the T shape. An inscription over the individual's left shoulder identifies her as "Alkimila." [27]

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2014, 06:06:56 AM »
Read up some more my friend. The Romans used a variety of ways to crucify people. The x-cross being among the other two you already listed.

It is also widely known by now that the depictions of Jesus being nailed through the palms and feet, are almost certainly wrong. More likely would be the wrists and the heel bones. Which just by imagination, would have Jesus in a much different position then he is usually depicted.
There was a show on Jesus being crucified.
You have to think about efficiency. The Romans were about efficiency. The "T" shapes are more effiecent shapes to be carried either by the condemned or the soldiers.
An X crucification would likely mean two heavy cross beams of the same length---weighing well over 200 pounds. That is not efficient to carry for two Roman soldiers and the. To have to set it up.

Also, the Egyptians used to crucify people upside down.

Being nailed by the hands...nobody mentioned that except for you.
It doesn't make sense to be nailed by the hands---the hands contain webbing and would tear, because the hands cannot support the weight. So, you put a Roman nail through the wrists---more support. And also, if they choose, to do through the hands, for either added measure, or added torture.

Also, throught the ankles. The point is to have the body hang as form of torture.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2014, 06:09:05 AM »
Just imagine the sense of racial pride and unity  when its finally revealed that the ancient Greeks were black and they defeated Troy not with a horse but with a Trojan Rubber.

BMC will have to change his tune then, I tell you.

Fact!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2014, 06:13:03 AM »
Here Parker:

At times the gibbet was only one vertical stake, called in Latin crux simplex.[24] This was the simplest available construction for torturing and killing the condemned. Frequently, however, there was a cross-piece attached either at the top to give the shape of a T (crux commissa) or just below the top, as in the form most familiar in Christian symbolism (crux immissa).[25] Jehovah's Witnesses argue that Jesus was crucified on a crux simplex, and that the crux immissa was an invention of Emperor Constantine.[26] Other forms were in the shape of the letters X and Y. Apparently the most ancient image of a Roman crucifixion is a graffito found in a taberna (hostel for wayfarers) in Puteoli, dating to the time of Trajan or Hadrian (late first century to early second century AD). The cross is the T shape. An inscription over the individual's left shoulder identifies her as "Alkimila." [27]

Shizz bringing the historical pain to the argument. Well played.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2014, 06:14:13 AM »
There was a show on Jesus being crucified.
You have to think about efficiency. The Romans were about efficiency. The "T" shapes are more effiecent shapes to be carried either by the condemned or the soldiers.
An X crucification would likely mean two heavy cross beams of the same length---weighing well over 200 pounds. That is not efficient to carry for two Roman soldiers and the. To have to set it up.

Also, the Egyptians used to crucify people upside down.

Being nailed by the hands...nobody mentioned that except for you.
It doesn't make sense to be nailed by the hands---the hands contain webbing and would tear, because the hands cannot support the weight. So, you put a Roman nail through the wrists---more support. And also, if they choose, to do through the hands, for either added measure, or added torture.

Also, throught the ankles. The point is to have the body hang as form of torture.
I watched a show too. It said that he was most likely crucified on an x-cross. It also said a nail through the heel bones.

But that just proves that there are more questions/theories than proof.

My only opinion is that Christianity is a continuation (in some form) of older, pagan religions/traditions.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2014, 06:35:54 AM »
I watched a show too. It said that he was most likely crucified on an x-cross. It also said a nail through the heel bones.

But that just proves that there are more questions/theories than proof.

My only opinion is that Christianity is a continuation (in some form) of older, pagan religions/traditions.
The show said a t cross.

Big T or little t were the most common shapes. The X, T, t were called crux composita or crux compacta, they were compound stakes. And there were three names for each.
Again, efficiency----is the name of the game. Why dig two holes for the bases of an "X" when one hole will suffice for a T or t? One has to think of the most efficient way of getting things done, and the Romans were experts on efficiency. Again, an X shape would be too cumbersome and weighs too much.

Here.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrument_of_Jesus%27_crucifixion

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2014, 06:43:19 AM »
The show said a t cross.

Big T or little t were the most common shapes. The X, T, t were called crux composita or crux compacta, they were compound stakes. And there were three names for each.
Again, efficiency----is the name of the game. Why dig two holes for the bases of an "X" when one hole will suffice for a T or t? One has to think of the most efficient way of getting things done, and the Romans were experts on efficiency. Again, an X shape would be too cumbersome and weighs too much.

Here.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrument_of_Jesus%27_crucifixion
I am just glad you were there to be able to give us a first hand account Parker.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2014, 06:55:40 AM »
I am just glad you were there to be able to give us a first hand account Parker.
The Romans used "t" or "T" because it was more efficient than an X. Now,
If you want to talk about a form of death that used an X---it was more efficient than t shape.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/jesus-rise-to-power/videos/crucifixion-uncovered/

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2014, 07:00:19 AM »
The Romans used "t" or "T" because it was more efficient than an X. Now,
If you want to talk about a form of death that used an X---it was more efficient than t shape.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/jesus-rise-to-power/videos/crucifixion-uncovered/
Parker, the Romans used various ways to crucify people.

They may have had a preferred method, but they definitely used other forms as well. I am not pretending I know the instrument/technique used to crucify Jesus. I wasnt there  ;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2014, 07:08:51 AM »

religions also brought natural, moral laws that are the pillar of all human societies -and existed before judaism, christianism, islam-, so there s a bunch of bullshit that come with them, so one has to be very careful with what he keeps and what re throws into the trashbin.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2014, 07:47:32 AM »
Morality isn't based on religions. Religions contaminate morality with all manner of evil crap.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2014, 07:54:44 AM »
Gay thread reported!

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2014, 08:10:52 AM »
Morality isn't based on religions. Religions contaminate morality with all manner of evil crap.

A belated Christmas gift to shake you out of the stupor of ignorance.

http://whatsaiththescripture.com/Text.Only/pdfs/Christian_Foundations_Text.pdf