Author Topic: Anavar with Test and EQ  (Read 10370 times)

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Re: Anavar with Test and EQ
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2014, 06:52:32 AM »
Yes they do! It would be way diffrent and cheaper if you could find a doctor who would give you a hardcopy prescription that you could take to any pharmacy and get it filled then your insurance will pay for it or they have unarx that will help pay for the cost

Oh Fuck!!...Don’t do this!!... Go to the drugstore your Doctor tells you to go to!!

My doctor had another patient who was a uniformed Houston Cop.  He didn’t go to the specified drugstore.  He went to a Walgreen’s. The druggist came around the counter and asked, “Is this for bodybuilding purposes?”  The moron grinned and answered, “Yeah!”  

The druggist reported it to the Texas Medical Board.

whitewidow

Re: Anavar with Test and EQ
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2015, 05:03:08 AM »
Oh Fuck!!...Don’t do this!!... Go to the drugstore your Doctor tells you to go to!!

My doctor had another patient who was a uniformed Houston Cop.  He didn’t go to the specified drugstore.  He went to a Walgreen’s. The druggist came around the counter and asked, “Is this for bodybuilding purposes?”  The moron grinned and answered, “Yeah!”  

The druggist reported it to the Texas Medical Board.

I would not go to walgreens! I would go to a pharmacy that you have frequented.I like going to Independently owned pharmacys.

Most pharmacys can't come to that conclusion and call the health board and complain.I don't even think HGH is a scheduled drug. I know you need a prescription but that dosn't mean it is a scheduled drug like oxycontin. I know Test cyp and oxandrolone are schedule 3 drugs but I don't think HGH is a scheduled drug so nothing much the health board could do. Plus a pharmacy can;t keep your hardcopy if they don;t want to fill the prescription they have to give it back,if they want to report your doctor for prescribing HGH that won't do shit because HGH isn't a narcotic type drug.

Only time I have seen doctors get their license stripped is if they are prescribing alot of oxycontin or other scheduled narcotic type drugs.
I get prescribed Test cyp and I wouldn;t have a problem taking the hardcopy to any pharmacy because they can;t bitch about a drug I need! Test cyp/HGH both PEDS so not a big diffrence ,sounds like your buddy ran into a real prick pharmacist.