Author Topic: NYPD - Once again, New York's 'finest' behaving like children.  (Read 13828 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: NYPD - Once again, New York's 'finest' behaving like children.
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2015, 10:31:38 PM »
Yes as well as Sharpton, Obama and Holder. Two more cops shot, I'd bet you're happy about that. (Until you need to call one)

???

You insult me with "i bet you're happy".   That's fcked up.

it was related to a robbery and was caught on video too, they're saying at the moment?

So seriously, "Two more cops shot, I'd bet you're happy about that." is seriously wrong thing to say.  No sane person is happy about that.  

I'm sickened by your post.  Out of bounds, line crossed there.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2015, 10:34:21 PM »
???

You insult me with "i bet you're happy".   That's fcked up.

it was related to a robbery and was caught on video too, they're saying at the moment?

So seriously, "Two more cops shot, I'd bet you're happy about that." is seriously wrong thing to say.  No sane person is happy about that.  

I'm sickened by your post.  Out of bounds, line crossed there.

Dude, you've been anti cop since ferguson in almost all instances. Why should this be any different?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2015, 10:36:12 PM »
Dude, you've been anti cop since ferguson in almost all instances. Why should this be any different?

Dude, I'm anti-BAD cop.

I support 99.99% of cops - the good ones.

I feel that the .01% of cops that break laws, lie on reports, and let other cops do the same, should be fired and charged with the crime they've committed.

You don't have to suck off 100% of the cops - even the bad ones.  It's okay to support MOST and admit the small percentage of bad ones can fck off in a jail cell for abusing their power.

And I said last time - you shoot a cop, you should get death penalty. If you assist in any way, you should get life without parole.

I can't believe you'd just make up "you're glad 2 cops were shot" about another fucking man.  Line crossed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2015, 10:45:07 PM »
you blame the mayor?

Yes

The man was robbing a store and fired his gun at 2 police that tried to stop him.

I missed the mayor's speech where he said to rob places.   Are we at the point where EVERY shooting is the mayor's fault now?  Weak fcking logic there, coach.   People shot at cops while committing crimes BEFORE this deblasio crap too.  If dude left a note blaming protests, okay, blame the mayor.

But any time the cops face a shooting bad guy from now on - mayor's fault, huh? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2015, 04:58:23 AM »
The man was robbing a store and fired his gun at 2 police that tried to stop him.

I missed the mayor's speech where he said to rob places.   Are we at the point where EVERY shooting is the mayor's fault now?  Weak fcking logic there, coach.   People shot at cops while committing crimes BEFORE this deblasio crap too.  If dude left a note blaming protests, okay, blame the mayor.

But any time the cops face a shooting bad guy from now on - mayor's fault, huh? 

DiBlasio has told the criminal element in the City that they have free reign.   I live here - you don't.   I warned you and all the other fng retards about DiBlasio from Day 1 and look who was right?   

He is a communist and handing the city right back to the ghetto filth that used to terrorize it.