Author Topic: New York Mayor Bill de Blasio Booed, Heckled at NYPD Graduation Ceremony  (Read 7325 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: New York Mayor Bill de Blasio Booed, Heckled at NYPD Graduation Ceremony
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2014, 03:48:31 PM »
many people have stressful jobs and don't get the law, a gun, and training on their sides. 

teachers deal with violent and often angry, disrespectful kids every day, some armed.  But if a teacher were to shove a kid like this, he's done with teaching.

I guess what I'm trying to say is ----  Is this behavior okay, or isn't it?

I want to hear getbiggers say it is OKAY to SHOVE someone who dances near a cop.  Say it.  Also, list the other actions that a cop is allowed to shove someone in a punitive manner.  No threat present at this point - it was just "get the fck out of here".

I want to know the selective list when it's cool for NYPD to shove a civilian that hasn't broken a single law.  Please list them.

Well there you go again with your far fetched analogies.

First it was turning your back at a funeral by police officers whose co-workers were executed and comparing it to the hateful things the Westboro Baptist crew shouts at funerals of completely innocent people.

Then it was comparing a few scattered boos at a Rudy/Bloomberg speech back in 1997 or whatever to how completely lost de Blasio is at this very moment.

And now comparing a job of a teacher to that of a police officer in terms of the risk they face in terms of physical violence/death being forced upon them.

We get 240. You hate the police. Just come out and admit it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: New York Mayor Bill de Blasio Booed, Heckled at NYPD Graduation Ceremony
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2014, 03:57:27 PM »
Well there you go again with your far fetched analogies.

First it was turning your back at a funeral by police officers whose co-workers were executed and comparing it to the hateful things the Westboro Baptist crew shouts at funerals of completely innocent people.

Then it was comparing a few scattered boos at a Rudy/Bloomberg speech back in 1997 or whatever to how completely lost de Blasio is at this very moment.

And now comparing a job of a teacher to that of a police officer in terms of the risk they face in terms of physical violence/death being forced upon them.

We get 240. You hate the police. Just come out and admit it.

240 might be a dumb ass shit stain but he has a very vivid imagination.
A