Author Topic: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?  (Read 34718 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2015, 06:59:02 AM »
I'm not playing the victim at all...on getbig there are no victims.....I attacked you good-naturedly....you couldn't take it and stated crying

Care to take a poll of getbiggers to see who is the bigger cry baby whiner with a victim complex?  Run alone and call the RONBULANCE! 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2015, 07:12:13 AM »
Care to take a poll of getbiggers to see who is the bigger cry baby whiner with a victim complex?  Run alone and call the RONBULANCE! 

you actually CARE what these other idiots think about you????....don't be ridiculous....I'm trying to help you....you're OBSESSED with blacks......ask yourself WHY???........why do black people have such ownage of your mind???....get over it and come back to reality man, before you drive yourslf insane....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2015, 07:17:21 AM »
you actually CARE what these other idiots think about you????....don't be ridiculous....I'm trying to help you....you're OBSESSED with blacks......ask yourself WHY???........why do black people have such ownage of your mind???....get over it and come back to reality man, before you drive yourslf insane....

I'm just calling you on your BS.  I have important insights into the black mind and culture that I wish to share with getbig.  You are to biased and paranoid to offer a subjective opinion on black people.   As the Tarzan of getbig my years of study are of vital importance.   I didn't address you in this thread at all until you felt compelled to make one of your whiny crybaby comments. I knew immediately that I struck a blow to your fragile ego.  How's your marriage going?  Do you see the kids?
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2015, 07:18:45 AM »

Guys, can we get back to the debate at hand?

and stop the side tracks.

It's always easier to scapegoat than deal with real problems.  This is just a way for the black community to distract itself from the real problems they face and it gives them more attention than they would otherwise get.  Meanwhile little Tray-Michael Browntin's life goes on as it always has.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2015, 07:20:36 AM »
Guys, can we get back to the debate at hand?

and stop the side tracks.

I thought the comment you quoted was relevant to the issue.  These vanity protest do nothing to solve real problems.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2015, 07:27:20 AM »
I'm just calling you on your BS.  I have important insights into the black mind and culture that I wish to share with getbig.  You are to biased and paranoid to offer a subjective opinion on black people.   As the Tarzan of getbig my years of study are of vital importance.   I didn't address you in this thread at all until you felt compelled to make one of your whiny crybaby comments. I knew immediately that I struck a blow to your fragile ego.  How's your marriage going?  Do you see the kids?

"fragile blow to my ego"..on a BODYBUILDING BOARD???...seriously???...you have insight into the black community???...from where??? the Ku Klx Klan website???as a white person you don't even know YOUR OWN history...get over it.....

as for "distractions"....upsetting the status quo is always a distraction for those who want things to remain the same......the vast majority of police shootings of blacks are NEVER DISPUTED by the black community...we  do complain about the small number of shootings that appear unjustified....nothing wrong with that....its guys like you who think the criminal justice system is infallable, when every day people are being released from prison due to the innocense project.....also you act as if only blacks dispute shootings..there are an awful lot of whites in these on-going protests as well...

or are those whites just being "whiny"?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2015, 07:34:16 AM »
"fragile blow to my ego"..on a BODYBUILDING BOARD???...seriously???...you have insight into the black community???...from where??? the Ku Klx Klan website???as a white person you don't even know YOUR OWN history...get over it.....

as for "distractions"....upsetting the status quo is always a distraction for those who want things to remain the same......the vast majority of police shootings of blacks are NEVER DISPUTED by the black community...we  do complain about the small number of shootings that appear unjustified....nothing wrong with that....its guys like you who think the criminal justice system is infallable, when every day people are ebignreleased from prison due to the innocense project.....also you act as if only blacks dispute shootings..there are an awful lot of whites in these on-going protests as well...

Complain about the small number of shootings that are unjustified?  How do you define unjustified? What is your criteria?  What percentage of police shootings would be unjustified?  What justifies the recent protests?  Why are people demonstrating such a strong reaction to a minimal problem-if it exists at all-when there are more pressing problems?

What is the status quo?   You also have to prove your opinion on the status quo is factual.  The whites participating in the protests are guilt ridden college kids and aging hippies. Having whites protesting doesn't validate or justify the protest at all.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2015, 07:34:55 AM »

as for "distractions"....upsetting the status quo is always a distraction for those who want things to remain the same......the vast majority of police shootings of blacks are NEVER DISPUTED by the black community...we  do complain about the small number of shootings that appear unjustified....nothing wrong with that....its guys like you who think the criminal justice system is infallable, when every day people are being released from prison due to the innocense project.....also you act as if only blacks dispute shootings..there are an awful lot of whites in these on-going protests as well...

or are those whites just being "whiny"?

I don't think very many people think the criminal justice system is infallible.  In fact i don't know anyone that actually does.  The system is far from perfect but what's the alternative?  Sure there are people who are innocent that get incarcerated and thats why there is an appeal system also.   Plus advances in science have helped.

I also don't think there is anything wrong with protests.  But to go into restaurants is fucking stupid, unwelcome and should be illegal if it already isn't.  It doesn't help what ever cuase and makes it look like its a way to flee from accountability  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2015, 07:36:54 AM »
I thought the comment you quoted was relevant to the issue.  These vanity protest do nothing to solve real problems.

I agree to a point.  Protesting the Brown outcome is one thing.  Trying to make this into a national epidemic is counter productive. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2015, 07:41:14 AM »
I agree to a point.  Protesting the Brown outcome is one thing.  Trying to make this into a national epidemic is counter productive. 

Even the Brown protests are nonsensical.  The protesters continue to base their outrage based on demonstrably false information.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2015, 07:43:25 AM »
Even the Brown protests are nonsensical.  The protesters continue to base their outrage based on demonstrably false information.

They will never see it that way though.  So let them protest, its their right.  Move on.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2015, 07:44:04 AM »
The delusions of the protestor types, and the resident libs is beyond belief.

The real america is getting sick of putting up with it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2015, 07:45:32 AM »
They will never see it that way though.  So let them protest, its their right.  Move on.

I'm not disrupting their ability to protest but I'm not encouraging it either. The problem is that myth is becoming reality for many people and they will use the Brown incident to justify further violence and destruction in the future.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2015, 07:46:29 AM »
I'm not disrupting their ability to protest but I'm not encouraging it either. The problem is that myth is becoming reality for many people and they will use the Brown incident to justify further violence and destruction in the future.

And that's scary.  Good thing it didn't out as bad as the Rodney King thing. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2015, 07:53:10 AM »
And that's scary.  Good thing it didn't out as bad as the Rodney King thing. 

Very true, it is good.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2015, 08:27:58 AM »
Complain about the small number of shootings that are unjustified?  How do you define unjustified? What is your criteria?  What percentage of police shootings would be unjustified?  What justifies the recent protests?  Why are people demonstrating such a strong reaction to a minimal problem-if it exists at all-when there are more pressing problems?

What is the status quo?   You also have to prove your opinion on the status quo is factual.  The whites participating in the protests are guilt ridden college kids and aging hippies. Having whites protesting doesn't validate or justify the protest at all.

okay so you are the great mind reader who says that the whites who are protesting JUST ABSOLUTELY MUST be guilt ridden college kids and hippies...wow.thats not what I have seen since a lot of the protesters appear to be adults and over 30 types....but of course you know all, oh great mind reader.....also just because the shootings of unarmed blacks may be minsicule in number doesn't mean that there isn't a pattern and that we should just ignore it,.....the old quote goes "AN INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS AN INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE"

what I'd like to know is why youfeel the need to show up in EVERY SINGLE RACE THREAD to bestow your great wisdom about black people that is usually totally wrong and without merit???...that says more about you than you realize

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2015, 08:35:20 AM »
okay so you are the great mind reader who says that the whites who are protesting JUST ABSOLUTELY MUST be guilt ridden college kids and hippies...wow.thats not what I have seen since a lot of the protesters appear to be adults and over 30 types....but of course you know all, oh great mind reader.....also just because the shootings of unarmed blacks may be minsicule in number doesn't mean that there isn't a pattern and that we should just ignore it,.....the old quote goes "AN INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS AN INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE"

what I'd like to know is why youfeel the need to show up in EVERY SINGLE RACE THREAD to bestow your great wisdom about black people that is usually totally wrong and without merit???...that says more about you than you realize

Why shouldn't I show up?  I have as much a right to be here as you do.  I also provide constructive criticism.  Do you? What injustice? And why do black people seem so selective in what they choose to view as an injustice? Answer my questions please.

Complain about the small number of shootings that are unjustified?  How do you define unjustified? What is your criteria?  What percentage of police shootings would be unjustified?  What justifies the recent protests?  Why are people demonstrating such a strong reaction to a minimal problem-if it exists at all-when there are more pressing problems?

What is the status quo?   You also have to prove your opinion on the status quo is factual.  The whites participating in the protests are guilt ridden college kids and aging hippies. Having whites protesting doesn't validate or justify the protest at all.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2015, 09:02:44 AM »

He shows up to point out your bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2015, 09:07:16 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/black-brunch-protests-nyc-berkeley-oakland-190212742.html

Apparently they go into eating establishments with mostly white patrons during breakfast/lunch periods and read the names of black people killed by cops.

hahaha seriously the delusion of these fuckwits. If they think that cops are the issue and not the moral/family values of the black community its no wonder black communities are in such disarray.

I wonder why they have never read the names of blacks killed by blacks at the resteraunts with black patrons, probably b/c they would be there until the place shuts down.

Now they're just blatant about their racism.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2015, 09:26:10 AM »
No.  They should condemn his actions and engage in peaceful protests.  Didn't say anything about hate.  And I completely understand why they don't like him.

But then again, aren't you one of those who believe we live in a police state?  

because hes calling for police to do their jobs?...

if you get defensive for someone pointing out something, maybe there is something to it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2015, 09:35:05 AM »
Retarded.

Should white people then go into resteraunts with mostly black people and read lists of white people murdered by black people?

isnt that a false equivalence
blacks by cops.
Whites by blacks

i swear racial tribal mentality is fucking sickening. Its damn near a mental defect to me. US vs Them...
I understand its been passed down from generation to generation, but in the information age.. you would expect more....

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2015, 09:37:08 AM »
isnt that a false equivalence
blacks by cops.
Whites by blacks

i swear racial tribal mentality is fucking sickening. Its damn near a mental defect to me. US vs Them...
I understand its been passed down from generation to generation, but in the information age.. you would expect more....

Yet them targeting 'white spaces' is not that at all ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2015, 09:47:32 AM »
because hes calling for police to do their jobs?...

if you get defensive for someone pointing out something, maybe there is something to it

Because he stood in front of cameras and blamed Garner's death on centuries of racism and said he teaches his son to be afraid of the cops.  That's not telling police to do their jobs.  That is flat out dishonesty. 

Oftentimes, when someone realizes their position is groundless, or they suffer from the very thing they are condemning, they use projection, or accuse people of being defensive.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2015, 10:31:12 AM »

Whitey goes out and conquers the world, brings prosperity, education, social institutions, medicine, science, the arts ... and then FEELS BAD ABOUT IT

And watches what he created be destroyed.....   ???

Too much truth being told here.  Too real.

Fuck these ignorant morons.