Author Topic: Richard Jones Looking Good.  (Read 82337 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Richard Jones Looking Good.
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2006, 12:23:50 PM »
Hey Richard man your are an awesome human being! I don't usually say that about a lot of people but you truly are a gem bro! It is things like these that make me see how much time i am wasting online replying to screennames that have nothing to do with helping me get better. From now on there will only be positive feedback coming from me! I hope your video is gonna be made soon and I wish you the best of luck in every aspect of life! Your currently my favorite bodybuilder competing today!
just push some weight!

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2006, 12:32:33 PM »
Mechanic, thank you. That is very kind. Unfortunately, as you know, I don't think the bodybuilding worlds wants to see a Mr. Olympia of my stature.

We all have different views and opinions about what a "bodybuilder" should look like and be crowned with the title of Mr. Olympia.

Given the history, I don't think there is a chance in this century that my body type will be awarded a Mr. 'O' title. That's ok with me though. I don't even see myself as a Mr. Olympia. Just because that may never happen for me, you're not going to see me hanging from my proverbial shower rod anytime soon because my time has come and gone.

As I stipulated in one of my previous posts, in this sport, I have achieved more than I expected just by being up there at that stage. To me, I sealed my dream. With that being said, I can walk away from this sport right this second and not regret one thing. However, the fire still burns inside me to be MY best. Not to win a title. Although winning solidifies an achievement, that doesn't mean an individual doesn't consider himself/herself a winner within.

Sincerely,

Richard Jones

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2006, 12:34:56 PM »
East Boston in da house!!!!!
so you're aware of the manditory minimum sentence
for posession of an unregistered firearm in massachusetts, right?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2006, 12:35:19 PM »
hey Richard would you like to join the owning SQUAD? i as co-founder can give you an honorary membership.

Good question.

latman1

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2006, 12:42:25 PM »
Hey Richard.
I have been following this post and quite impressed by your intelligence to match your physiqe. I wish you all the best. I met you after the prejudging at the USA's and Congratulated you on winning the overall. I knew it was yours. I'm the buzz hair Itallian from Seattle If that helps you put a face to me. Anyway I've seen this photo online, and I was wondering if this is of you? I can usually recognize most of the physiques on the top National or pro level.

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2006, 12:48:10 PM »
Hey Richard man your are an awesome human being! I don't usually say that about a lot of people but you truly are a gem bro! It is things like these that make me see how much time i am wasting online replying to screennames that have nothing to do with helping me get better. From now on there will only be positive feedback coming from me! I hope your video is gonna be made soon and I wish you the best of luck in every aspect of life! Your currently my favorite bodybuilder competing today!
Alexx......well said! Thank you very much.

OWNER...LOL....Nope and NEVER will. I may have had a tough life at times, but I'm NOT into chicks with "trouser snakes"!

Bigdumbbell....No, I don't know. I never owned a firearm when I lived there. Does it matter anyway? Boston's crime rate was higher than it was in the city of L.A. in 2005! I don't know where you live, but the city of Compton had more murders in 05' than some states had in a decade! Compton used to have their own Police Dept. But the Gang violence there was so strong, the force was overwhelmed and literally out-manned by the number of gang members there. So, the city was absorbed my the L.A. County Sheriff's and they STILL can't get that city under control. Sorry for the long winded answer.

Oh, by the way....tell me more about this "Owning Squad"...?

Sincerely,

Richard Jones

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2006, 12:51:58 PM »
Hey Richard.
I have been following this post and quite impressed by your intelligence to match your physiqe. I wish you all the best. I met you after the prejudging at the USA's and Congratulated you on winning the overall. I knew it was yours. I'm the buzz hair Itallian from Seattle If that helps you put a face to me. Anyway I've seen this photo online, and I was wondering if this is of you? I can usually recognize most of the physiques on the top National or pro level.

Latman1, Yup....that is me. It was taken at Gold's Gym in Vegas in the Men's locker room the morning of the show.

Sincerely,

Richard Jones

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2006, 12:55:51 PM »
Hey Richard.
I have been following this post and quite impressed by your intelligence to match your physiqe. I wish you all the best. I met you after the prejudging at the USA's  . I'm the buzz hair Itallian from Seattle  If that helps you put a face to me. Anyway I've seen this photo online, and I was wondering if this is of you? I can usually recognize most of the physiques on the top National or pro level.
  Hey Richard ........im the bald guy from florida you remember me right?
i was with the blonde girl from FL..........

Mechanic

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2006, 01:00:28 PM »
Mechanic, thank you. That is very kind. Unfortunately, as you know, I don't think the bodybuilding worlds wants to see a Mr. Olympia of my stature.
We all have different views and opinions about what a "bodybuilder" should look like and be crowned with the title of Mr. Olympia.
Given the history, I don't think there is a chance in this century that my body type will be awarded a Mr. 'O' title. That's ok with me though. I don't even see myself as a Mr. Olympia. Just because that may never happen for me, you're not going to see me hanging from my proverbial shower rod anytime soon because my time has come and gone.
As I stipulated in one of my previous posts, in this sport, I have achieved more than I expected just by being up there at that stage. To me, I sealed my dream. With that being said, I can walk away from this sport right this second and not regret one thing. However, the fire still burns inside me to be MY best. Not to win a title. Although winning solidifies an achievement, that doesn't mean an individual doesn't consider himself/herself a winner within.
Sincerely,
Richard Jones
You're an inspiration and I have great respect for the choices you've made regarding your BB career. Why ruin your lines and your health striving for a goal that's not truly your own. To me, you fill the gap that Shawn and Kevin left after they retired.

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2006, 01:00:54 PM »
who was or is your favourite mma fighter rich?
i always thought mark kerr was awesome,and he could of been so much better if his life wasn't so screwed up.right now i think george st.piere is great very talented and exciting to watch.
jeff.

Zwier

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2006, 01:02:30 PM »
richard first great you are posting here ! I really liked your part in BFTO.

I really like your mentality on bodybuilding in general.
Since you speak so open about not using certain compound to risk your health.

We all know that to get at a certain level you need something "extra"

Can you give some insight on your vieuw on ""basic" steroids your choiches to use them and health ?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2006, 01:38:41 PM »
We all know that to get at a certain level you need something "extra"
Can you give some insight on your vieuw on ""basic" steroids your choiches to use them and health ?

Richard if you do choose to answer this question, I’m sure you know to speak hypothetically. We don't want to incriminate you since you are posting under your real name.
and keep moving!

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2006, 03:01:26 PM »
Michael Arvilla.....you know what...? I do remember you. However, I don't remember the "blonde girl from FL". But hey, I might be down your way soon. I have some opportunities that I thinking about down there. So, I might be seeing you soon. I'll be sure to hit you up when I do.

Jeffrey.....St. Piere is great to watch. I like him. We'll get more into that later. Just trying to respond to everyone at once.

Mechanic....Thank you so much! I just hope to make an impact as a pro off the stage more so than on.

Zwier....Thanks. But the "extras" are not a part of my life right now. That's the honest truth. I see no point on putting things into my body for unneccesary reasons. To tell you straight, I really just enjoy eating clean foods and simple OTC supplements. As I said, my health will NOT be put at risk no matter what. I do eat my wheaties though.

Sincerely,

Richard Jones

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2006, 03:20:41 PM »
rich,hows your jiu jitsu going?hope its going good and keep up the good work bro,you got a great build man
R

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2006, 03:25:11 PM »
Alexx......well said! Thank you very much.
OWNER...LOL....Nope and NEVER will. I may have had a tough life at times, but I'm NOT into chicks with "trouser snakes"!
Bigdumbbell....No, I don't know. I never owned a firearm when I lived there. Does it matter anyway? Boston's crime rate was higher than it was in the city of L.A. in 2005! I don't know where you live, but the city of Compton had more murders in 05' than some states had in a decade! Compton used to have their own Police Dept. But the Gang violence there was so strong, the force was overwhelmed and literally out-manned by the number of gang members there. So, the city was absorbed my the L.A. County Sheriff's and they STILL can't get that city under control. Sorry for the long winded answer.
Oh, by the way....tell me more about this "Owning Squad"...?
Sincerely,
Richard Jones
hey Richard, the owning SQUAD is a special squad made up of me, Mars, Showstoppa, Superstar, Havenbull and Grundle and we absolutely destroy and crucify all the little scrawny haters on this board with vicious, brutal, crippling ownings, it would be an honor to have an IFBB Pro on the SQUAD, think about it.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2006, 03:29:48 PM »
Plus you might lose some fans along the way! Better jump on it Rich!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2006, 03:31:10 PM »
hey Richard, the owning SQUAD is a special squad made up of me, Mars, Showstoppa, Superstar, Havenbull and Grundle and we absolutely destroy and crucify all the little scrawny haters on this board with vicious, brutal, crippling ownings, it would be an honor to have an IFBB Pro on the SQUAD, think about it.

Yes this sums it up pretty well. It's a chance of a life time
$

MULTIPLICATION

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2006, 04:13:37 PM »
Mr. Jones.

A man who can form sentences and articulate like you has no place in the IFBB.
Get a good job, wear a suit, live well instead.

The truth has been spoken

MULT
I'm Mexican.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2006, 04:44:05 PM »
RJ, Stop in Ft Myers when you're in town.

We'll get some Long Horn steak house and talk shop.

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2006, 04:53:01 PM »
Mr. Jones.
A man who can form sentences and articulate like you has no place in the IFBB.
Get a good job, wear a suit, live well instead.
The truth has been spoken
MULT

MULTIPLICATION.....Thank s! About being articulate, I'm a writer! I love to write short stories. I have been doing that since I was like 15 years old. As with most writers, the inspiration comes from real-life events of themselves or others around them that they have seen. Just from my own personal experiences, I can write forever from what I was exposed to and some of the critical decisions I have made. As you can tell, I have always had a passion for words and their meanings. When I was a sophmore in college, I tutored highschool students in English. Just from that, it improved my vocabulary immensely. In addition to that, being in law enforcement, you had to articulate with perfection both verbally and in police reports. One mistake and the Defense will tear you apart on the witness stand. So, you have to be on your game as far as English is concerned.

Gracie bjj.....it's going well. Given your screen name, I take it you know what I talking about when I mention getting twisted up? I love it though. I just have fun with it. Not trying to go anywhere with it. Just a sponge for knowledge I guess. Besides, Martial Arts rule! Love that stuff.

Finally...to the OWNING SQUAD, I don't think I would fit the crew. For one, I don't post enough (less than 70 posts since my inception in 2003). Second, I'm not in the business of bashing, crashing or burning the characters of those of whom I don't know and/or never met. Thanks for the offer though.

Sincerely with respect,

Richard Jones

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2006, 05:00:52 PM »
RJ, Stop in Ft Myers when you're in town.
We'll get some Long Horn steak house and talk shop.

240, I'll be sure to do that. I have some cool opportunites down there and they are weighing heavy on my mind because I would go from Cali to the other Sunshine state of FL.

Ft. Myers will be one of my stops fo' sho'. Long Horn Steak house....? On you or me? We're both dudes so I feel better if we split it. LOL.......I know you know what I talkin' about!

Sincerely,

PONDORO

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2006, 05:07:48 PM »
Rich-

I think ur idea for a DVD is excellent. It would show more than just u lifting weights.

That's a bit like the idea behind Lee's new series.

Showing where ur from, where u grew up and trained, where u eat etc. would be really good.

I'd probably buy one, and I'm not pissing in ur pocket or brown nosing u either.

I have Dex's Titans DVD and thats one of the best bits when it shows him eating out and his cars etc.

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2006, 05:16:17 PM »
Rich-
I think ur idea for a DVD is excellent. It would show more than just u lifting weights.
That's a bit like the idea behind Lee's new series.
Showing where ur from, where u grew up and trained, where u eat etc. would be really good.
I'd probably buy one, and I'm not pissing in ur pocket or brown nosing u either.
I have Dex's Titans DVD and thats one of the best bits when it shows him eating out and his cars etc.

Thanks Blaster. But, I don't have nice cars and I hardly eat out! Would you still buy one though?

What you would see, is an in-depth inside look at who I am and where I came from. Of course there will be training involved, but you would also see what inspires me in and out of the sport of bodybuilding. I think I have to find an independant film maker for what I want to do. It'll almost be like a minnie movie. Real life stuff. I would love to go back to my roots and bring to my fans and others alike.

Sincerely,

Richard Jones

Stavios

« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2006, 05:21:43 PM »
Hey Richard, I was wondering is you were thinking about doing the fall shows. It would be great if you do the Montreal Pro show, september 3.

It will be the first pro show I see cause there aren't so much in the area. I think the quality of the competitors won't be so great so you would be a great addition and you could easily take your Olympia qualifing spot

think about it
 ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2006, 05:24:28 PM »
No way! If there is a Montreal Pro show here that would be awesome! I never been to a bodybuilding show and that would be great to see Richard there. Tell me when it is.
just push some weight!