Author Topic: Richard Jones Looking Good.  (Read 82775 times)

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Re: Richard Jones Looking Good.
« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2006, 07:04:03 AM »
And I thought flex had the freakest back detail, Then I see that back pic and... well....

Insane!!!

The site...
The blade script and the predator background x-fects are PoPPin!! bro.. Nice touch!

Giving 110%

b_sinning

• Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2006, 08:30:39 AM »
That back detail is insane. Good work.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2006, 09:25:47 AM »
  Rich seems like a cool dude who actually has some class.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2006, 12:45:46 PM »
Thanks again to all for the feedback concerning the production of my own DVD. I'm taking it all in. After all, I want to tailor it around YOUR views as well as mine!

As far as my website, I'm building it behind the scenes right now and it's taken a little longer because we are getting new software to create new and innovative things.

J.C. Hicks....the back detail is more genetic than anything. There's nothing special I do or don't do for that matter. However, I have developed my own secret way over doing my hyper extensions. It's too difficult to describe. So, I apologize.

But, I'm going to be a bit busy today, so I wanted to sneak this one in out of respect. So, if I don't respond....it's because I'm out and about doing what I have to do. I'll can get back to you all as soon as I can.

Thanks for the feedback on my web intro: www.richardjonesusa.com

Carpe Diem!

Sincerely,

Richard Jones

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2006, 01:00:18 PM »
Thanks again to all for the feedback concerning the production of my own DVD. I'm taking it all in. After all, I want to tailor it around YOUR views as wel as mine!
As far as my website, I'm building it behind the scenes right now and it's taken a little longer because are getting new software to create new and innovative things.
J.C. Hicks....the back detail is more genetic than anything. There's nothing special I do or don't do for that matter. However, I have developed my own secret way over doing my hyper extensions. It's too difficult to describe. So, I apologize.
But, I'm going to be a bit busy today, so I wanted to sneak this one in out of respect. So, if I don't respond....it's because I'm out and about doing what I have to do. I'll can get back to you all as soon as I can.
Thanks for the feedback on my web intro: www.richardjonesusa.com
Carpe Diem!
Sincerely,
Richard Jones

UHHH Hello... HELLO!!! HELLO!!!! is this thing on???

Mr. Modest / Future 4 time Mr. O...
we have a table for you. will your shredded back be joining you today?

Genetics yes, but alot of hard ass work also!!

thanks for the reply....

sackin fat chips, rollin mad whips...

Giving 110%

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2006, 01:37:35 PM »
nor does he have the pointy delts that were so prevalent this past weekend.
me too!  and the guy in the white shirt ain't too bad either.
  Timmy you're letting your gayness show ;)
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

squigga23

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: February 24, 2006, 02:13:37 PM »
Hey Richard how's it going man? Looking forward to seeing you on stage again soon. Any chance of any appearances or guest posing in your old stomping grounds of good ol' Boston Mass?
true protein.co

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: February 24, 2006, 06:44:20 PM »

Geez, drugs are in every freakin' sport.....hello, including the OOOOOlympics that you are probably watching at this very moment. ::) Just the way it is, sorry if this is kind of a shock to ya.

Jade

ps RJ is one of the hottest bber's ever.....nuff said.    

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: February 24, 2006, 06:49:21 PM »
chris  you gonna let him talk to you like that?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #184 on: February 24, 2006, 07:23:14 PM »
Hey Richard, looking great! This is the first time I see you posting more frequently! And it seems like you are a pretty cool person! But I don't know if you already know this, but a few years back, supposely Stan McQuay had some beef with you. Don't know if you remember but it involved his girlfriend at the time, a VPX girl. Now, I'm not trying to start something with you and Stan, but I just want you to clearify it up if you can. Thanks.
"clearify"?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: February 24, 2006, 09:33:46 PM »
Richard, remember us? Tried to contact you a few times to no avail...  :(

Richards reaction after Milos asking him to join for a leg workout:

TouJours

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2006, 06:43:20 AM »
Richard truly adds a large touch of class to the board.  Richard, thanks for being a member and posting when you can.  Good luck in all your 2006 endeavors.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2006, 11:09:25 AM »
Hey Richars is that girl in the pictures your woman? If so she's a good looking one, props! I would also be very interested in the video. I'm going to go spar with my friend (he's a submission fighter) and see if the mma fights are really as girly as the mma boards make it out to be. Keep training hard and know that you will always get my support along with many others.
just push some weight!

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2006, 01:06:37 PM »
Hey Richars is that girl in the pictures your woman? If so she's a good looking one, props!
No that is figure professional Allison Williams (www.allisonwilliams.net)

Here she is on the right finishing in last place in the NY Pro 2004

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2006, 01:10:25 PM »
No that is figure professional Allison Williams (www.allisonwilliams.net)

I like that website  ;)

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #190 on: February 25, 2006, 01:15:11 PM »
Mantronik....of course I remember you guys! Get at me on the PM thing here. However, I don't remember Milos asking me to do a leg workout that day. LOL..... I was doing a photo shoot remember? A leg one too. But, I have experienced Milos' leg workouts before and they ain't NO JOKE! If any can get through one....just one of his leg workouts, let me know. Milos is an AWESOME trainer and the best nutritionist I have ever spoken to. The guy is full of knowledge. When he speaks, I listen!

No, that is NOT my girlfriend in that picture. It's actually the guy in the white shirt's wife. She is an IFBB Pro Figure with the smallest waist to shoulder ratio up there. To me, she possesses the whole package from head to toe. I wish her well. She has a great husband as well. Very supportive and always there for her. They're both nice genuine people.

I'm going to reluctantly respond to this once and only once:

To those of you that think an athlete's life revolves around "enhancing performance drugs" or the use of them, you're wrong! YOU ARE SIMPLY CLUELESS! That just shows me the lack of experience in any sport when insipid comments are made like that. Moratorium on that.

Stan and I had a fight over beef? I have NO recollection of that. Stan McQuay and I are cool. I don't know anyone at VPX other than Toney Freeman. He's getting ready for a big show and a new step for him in the LHW Class and I wish him well. I'm sure he'll do equally as well as he did as a middle. "Clarified" and moratorium on that as well.

As I said before, I come in peace, generousity and sincerity. I see no need to stir things up and/or bash people. We all know, that goes on on a daily basis. That's what drives the very people you guys want to hear from away. I'll never understand that. And for those who truly have legitamite posts, will get a response.

"Back in the days when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore, but somedays, I sit and wish I was a kid again."

In fact, enjoy the thread.

See ya....

Respectfully submitted,

Richard Jones

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2006, 01:41:06 PM »
Cool, Rich, that's all I needed. The reason being was that Stan posted something about you awhile ago on his website. He seemed pretty hostile with his words but I think its probably a misunderstanding. Don't want to start rumors about you or Stan so we'll just leave it alone.  Hope all goes well for you and your up coming competitions!

Peace,
Ryan

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2006, 05:29:30 PM »
Richard,

Judging by your responses  to this board, and to your handling of the negative comments, you are one class act.

Good luck in your career. You have the classic bodybuilder's physique, one that brings back memories of the 80's and early 90's and one that 99% of the population aspires to.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2006, 05:53:22 PM »
"To those of you that think an athlete's life revolves around "enhancing performance drugs" or the use of them, you're wrong! YOU ARE SIMPLY CLUELESS! That just shows me the lack of experience in any sport when insipid comments are made like that. Moratorium on that."

1) NEVER did i say it takes only drugs! it takes basic intense training, knowing your body, lots of good food and lots of sleep. genetics comes to play too but i put it low on the scale due to the fact that most of us are not 6'3 and our bone frames are not geneticaly gifted. genetics will determine if you get your pro card or not but drugs will have a lot more "weight" on your physiqe than genetics by then.

2) my post was deleated and that means it was true and to the point.

3) richard jones, i consider you from now on a liar since our life is revolved around drugs and you know it.

4) put a pic of you from age 15 and show me 180 pound muscular boy and not a skinny "cut" 135 pound kid or even worse 220 pound fat boy and ill take my words back. your genetics is good and nothing more than good. your respond to training+DRUGS is phenominal  and that is why you are a pro. but the drugs has  A LOT TO DO WITH IT.

5) my experience is not in any sport! my experience is in bodybuilding and fitness. when you get to be on as many covers as me only then! you can call me clueless.

6) i do like the nice written queen elizabeth english you present and the fact you think your 32+ years  on earth means shit but what you need to get through your head is that you can NOT bullshit someone who been there a lot LOT longer than you. you just started and havent done a thing yet...hold back on your "genious" advice cuz it will make you look bad at the end.

7) no i will not say who i am since i like posting under gh15 and that's the way it will stay.
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2006, 06:49:16 PM »
i guess he telled you

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #195 on: February 25, 2006, 06:51:26 PM »
"To those of you that think an athlete's life revolves around "enhancing performance drugs" or the use of them, you're wrong! YOU ARE SIMPLY CLUELESS! That just shows me the lack of experience in any sport when insipid comments are made like that. Moratorium on that."
1) NEVER did i say it takes only drugs! it takes basic intense training, knowing your body, lots of good food and lots of sleep. genetics comes to play too but i put it low on the scale due to the fact that most of us are not 6'3 and our bone frames are not geneticaly gifted. genetics will determine if you get your pro card or not but drugs will have a lot more "weight" on your physiqe than genetics by then.
2) my post was deleated and that means it was true and to the point.
3) richard jones, i consider you from now on a liar since our life is revolved around drugs and you know it.
4) put a pic of you from age 15 and show me 180 pound muscular boy and not a skinny "cut" 135 pound kid or even worse 220 pound fat boy and ill take my words back. your genetics is good and nothing more than good. your respond to training+DRUGS is phenominal  and that is why you are a pro. but the drugs has  A LOT TO DO WITH IT.
5) my experience is not in any sport! my experience is in bodybuilding and fitness. when you get to be on as many covers as me only then! you can call me clueless.
6) i do like the nice written queen elizabeth english you present and the fact you think your 32+ years  on earth means shit but what you need to get through your head is that you can NOT bullshit someone who been there a lot LOT longer than you. you just started and havent done a thing yet...hold back on your "genious" advice cuz it will make you look bad at the end.
7) no i will not say who i am since i like posting under gh15 and that's the way it will stay.

gh15 it was I who deleted your post and I did it not because of any small ring of truth that is may have had. I made it clear in a previous post of mine that I was going to police this thread. Personal attacks and the typical Pro bashing and bantering that getbig is known for was not going to be tolerated. Richard is a Pro (a word you may wish to look up in the dictionary) that actually presents himself with the class and dignity that Pro bodybuilding desperately needs.

Having been the training partner of 6 Pro bodybuilders and 1 top ranking national competitor I am not naive in the usage of drugs in bodybuilding but I am aware that the dosages and duration today may not be necessary to produce a physique such as Richard has developed. Since his physique closely resembles that of many Pro’s of the 80’s in 90’s I believe that there is truth as to what he has stated.

I am leaving your post to show the World what a sad state a representative of Pro bodybuilders offers (since you IMPLY that you are a Pro either now or in the past), since you seem to unable to form coherent, well-structured sentences with proper grammar and punctuation.

After reading your post is it any wonder why Pro bodybuilding today gets little respect? It seems quite clear to me.

I wish you the best of luck in your competitive career given your communication and articulation skills.

Richard Jones… once again you have won my respect and it seems I’m not alone. You seem to have also won over some of the most “colorful” personalities on getbig and that is no easy task.    
and keep moving!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #196 on: February 25, 2006, 06:53:35 PM »

gh15 it was I who deleted your post and I did it not because of any small ring of truth that is may have had. I made it clear in a previous post of mine that I was going to police this thread. Personal attacks and the typical Pro bashing and bantering that getbig is known for was not going to be tolerated. Richard is a Pro (a word you may wish to look up in the dictionary) that actually presents himself with the class and dignity that Pro bodybuilding desperately needs.

Having been the training partner of 6 Pro bodybuilders and 1 top ranking national competitor I am not naive in the usage of drugs in bodybuilding but I am aware that the dosages and duration today may not be necessary to produce a physique such as Richard has developed. Since his physique closely resembles that of many Pro’s of the 80’s in 90’s I believe that there is truth as to what he has stated.

I am leaving your post to show the World what a sad state a representative of Pro bodybuilders is in (since you IMPLY that you are a Pro either now or in the past) since you seem to unable to form coherent, well-structured sentences that lack proper grammar and punctuation.

I wish you the best of luck in your competitive career given your communication and articulation skills.

After reading your post is it any wonder why Pro bodybuilding today gets little respect. It seems quite clear to me.

Richard Jones… once again you have won my respect and it seems I’m not alone. You seem to have also won over some of the most “colorful” personalities on getbig and that is no easy task.   

gh, if you're really a pro, email ron and get your stars so you can speak the WORD.

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2006, 06:58:36 PM »
gh, if you're really a pro, email ron and get your stars so you can speak the WORD.

i think we all should email ron and get our pro status! it will be far eassier than doing the nationals!  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2006, 07:35:57 PM »
I am leaving your post to show the World what a sad state a representative of Pro bodybuilders offers (since you IMPLY that you are a Pro either now or in the past), since you seem to unable to form coherent, well-structured sentences with proper grammar and punctuation.
After reading your post is it any wonder why Pro bodybuilding today gets little respect? It seems quite clear to me.

1) it doesnt matter to me wether you leave my post on or taking it off (i should write delete huh? or maybe it should be "i should have written delete huh?".. ;)) since i know what i take and what the rest take. so to be honest with you it doesnt matter to me.

2) during the 80s and 90s some of us even took more than what we  take these days! remember the russian gh? im sure you dont. listen bro i wasnt born yesterday and my english is very clear if i didnt take that stuff and didnt know of atleast 20 others of my fella bodybuilders who use same doses i wouldnt say so. period.

3) kissing ass is nice and good but youre a mod! you shouldnt protect him since i didnt attack him...i just stated whats going on between close doors! i even gave him complements here and there.

4) i stand behind any word i say and i never lie. you understand my english completely and that is without me bothering to do a spell check which means that you speak american and i dont care to do a spell check or think about how i say my sentences which may hurt...yet it's still truth! (read it a second time cuz it is a long unstructured sentence.. ::))

5) remember this is not a gear board so i CAN NOT go into details about many things that make bodybuilders look bad in the public eye...but you must remember as a mod that there are kids reading this board...kids who wanna be bodybuilders....kids who will discover the truth one day....so why feeding them bullshit?  those kids need to know that it takes a lot of hormones/drugs to win nationals and thats a fact. one of the thing that makes us look bad in the general public eye is not that we use hormones consistently but that many of us lie about it right and left. it is ok to lie to the girl you wanna do at age 22 on the beach but it's not ok to lie to your iron brothers...ESPECIALLY when i sit here and already been through my forth injection today.

6) now if you want examples of pros and what they get and who they get it from i can do that too but this board wont ever be the same after. lmk
fallen angel

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2006, 07:45:24 PM »
1) it doesnt matter to me wether you leave my post on or taking it off (i should write delete huh? or maybe it should be "i should have written delete huh?".. ;)) since i know what i take and what the rest take. so to be honest with you it doesnt matter to me.
2) during the 80s and 90s some of us even took more than what we  take these days! remember the russian gh? im sure you dont. listen bro i wasnt born yesterday and my english is very clear if i didnt take that stuff and didnt know of atleast 20 others of my fella bodybuilders who use same doses i wouldnt say so. period.
3) kissing ass is nice and good but youre a mod! you shouldnt protect him since i didnt attack him...i just stated whats going on between close doors! i even gave him complements here and there.
4) i stand behind any word i say and i never lie. you understand my english completely and that is without me bothering to do a spell check which means that you speak american and i dont care to do a spell check or think about how i say my sentences which may hurt...yet it's still truth! (read it a second time cuz it is a long unstructured sentence.. ::))
5) remember this is not a gear board so i CAN NOT go into details about many things that make bodybuilders look bad in the public eye...but you must remember as a mod that there are kids reading this board...kids who wanna be bodybuilders....kids who will discover the truth one day....so why feeding them bullshit?  those kids need to know that it takes a lot of hormones/drugs to win nationals and thats a fact. one of the thing that makes us look bad in the general public eye is not that we use hormones consistently but that many of us lie about it right and left. it is ok to lie to the girl you wanna do at age 22 on the beach but it's not ok to lie to your iron brothers...ESPECIALLY when i sit here and already been through my forth injection today.
6) now if you want examples of pros and what they get and who they get it from i can do that too but this board wont ever be the same after. lmk

Well spoken. I have so much more respect for you now.  ::)

gh15 if you want to heir the dirty laundry of bb, there are other threads. I simply wanted to keep this one clean. It's a very simple instruction. I don't kiss anyones ass. Never have. I do give respect WHEN someone EARNS it.

You are too lazy to do a spellcheck but you have the work ethic to be a Pro? Please.
and keep moving!