Author Topic: Richard Jones Looking Good.  (Read 82872 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Richard Jones Looking Good.
« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2006, 07:58:19 PM »
maybe he's less anal than spell check compulsives are

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2006, 08:17:20 PM »
Well spoken. I have so much more respect for you now.  ::)
gh15 if you want to heir the dirty laundry of bb, there are other threads. I simply wanted to keep this one clean. It's a very simple instruction. I don't kiss anyones ass. Never have. I do give respect WHEN someone EARNS it.
You are too lazy to do a spellcheck but you have the work ethic to be a Pro? Please.

when it comes to the gym i have whatever it takes.

now since im tired and wanna go to sleep and def this thread is going on my nerves and since obviously i cant talk about hormones on here so you get your reality in check...ill do it in the ole fashion way....pictures! after these pics i will not respond to any more comments about the subject cuz it will bascially close the argument. i dont like doing this but someone has to and this will keep everything inline with the board rules. enjoy

the victim chosen is prince.  pic 1) no hormones 17 year old teenager body  and pic 2) a beast on mega doses of hormones

rest my case goodnight

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2006, 08:18:33 PM »
pic 1 is here didnt forget it..
fallen angel

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2006, 08:20:39 PM »
dude, you turned Bob th chic into tom prince?

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2006, 08:30:05 PM »
seriously, is that Tom working @ a Max muscle.  wow that's sick.

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2006, 08:32:30 PM »
but you must remember as a mod that there are kids reading this board...kids who wanna be bodybuilders....kids who will discover the truth one day....so why feeding them bullshit?  those kids need to know that it takes a lot of hormones/drugs to win nationals and thats a fact. one of the thing that makes us look bad in the general public eye is not that we use hormones consistently but that many of us lie about it right and left. it is ok to lie to the girl you wanna do at age 22 on the beach but it's not ok to lie to your iron brothers...ESPECIALLY when i sit here and already been through my forth injection today.
GH, I hope that those kids who consider going into the sport of BB, do come across and look up to the guys like RJ and get inspired by seeing how far you can go without jeopardizing your health. And I do hope that they discover the truth as it is presented in his posts and a true story DVD one day hopefully. You have chosen to take that path and get on gear and that is fine. It is your life and the choice is yours...It does not mean, however, that it is the only truth as to how to build a beautifully sculptured physique. If you do not believe in what he had to say on here regarding the "supps" then it is a simple close-mindedness. Many people haven't simply given themselves a fair chance to see what they can accomplish and how far they can take their body...
***************************************************************************************
In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results. The strength of the effort is the measure of the result. Chance is not. Gifts, powers, material, intellectual, and spiritual possessions are the fruits of effort. They are thoughts completed, objectives accomplished, visions realized.
***************************************************************************************

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #206 on: February 25, 2006, 08:36:33 PM »
which one is the natural tom prince

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: February 25, 2006, 10:46:47 PM »
Man I get depressed if I lose 5 pounds. Tom Prince must be suicidal!  He's gotta be about half the person now.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: February 25, 2006, 10:53:45 PM »
Can you just imagine what Bob is thinking while looking at Tom working for 7 bucks an hour at 180 pounds. Look at Bobs face.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #209 on: February 25, 2006, 11:32:22 PM »
when it comes to the gym i have whatever it takes.
now since im tired and wanna go to sleep and def this thread is going on my nerves and since obviously i cant talk about hormones on here so you get your reality in check...ill do it in the ole fashion way....pictures! after these pics i will not respond to any more comments about the subject cuz it will bascially close the argument. i dont like doing this but someone has to and this will keep everything inline with the board rules. enjoy
the victim chosen is prince.  pic 1) no hormones 17 year old teenager body  and pic 2) a beast on mega doses of hormones
rest my case goodnight

Well you've certainly rested your case. I'd sleep well at night if you were my attorney.  ::)

You proved your point that YOU know what YOUR talking about and that YOU know about drugs by posting a couple of pictures of Tom Prince? How?

Unless YOU are Tom you've proved nothing. We all know drugs are a large part of bb. We all know the everyone uses them.

I don't think Richard ever said he's NEVER used them. He said he'd never used GH and that he's not using anything right now. He never said that he never has used AS. He said he wouldn't compromise his health for a trophy. I took this to mean if he has used, the dosages were kept at a relatively safe level. 

This thread is about learning some interesting things about Richard and about his motivations, etc.
and keep moving!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #210 on: February 25, 2006, 11:59:10 PM »
GH, I hope that those kids who consider going into the sport of BB, do come across and look up to the guys like RJ and get inspired by seeing how far you can go without jeopardizing your health. And I do hope that they discover the truth as it is presented in his posts and a true story DVD one day hopefully. You have chosen to take that path and get on gear and that is fine. It is your life and the choice is yours...It does not mean, however, that it is the only truth as to how to build a beautifully sculptured physique. If you do not believe in what he had to say on here regarding the "supps" then it is a simple close-mindedness. Many people haven't simply given themselves a fair chance to see what they can accomplish and how far they can take their body...
In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results. The strength of the effort is the measure of the result. Chance is not. Gifts, powers, material, intellectual, and spiritual possessions are the fruits of effort. They are thoughts completed, objectives accomplished, visions realized.
i woke up for my mid night isopure and chiken mix and i was checkin this thread again and this deserves an answer.... but this is the last time i repond on this thread.

fitchic78 darling. :)
this is a pro bodybuilder we are talking about. this is not some local gym rat that is on the gear or some kid who just started...this is a professional bodybuilder that need to stand on stage next to dexter jackson and say cheeze. not only that he is on gear, and he wont argue it, but he is on mega gear (mega gear can be 1 gram test or primo this is mega gear i never said mega gear is 5 gram test)  and then some...(trust me he tried everything)  we are walking pharmacies and we also know everything about the drugs we take and that is why our health is not at such risk as you think. our moods on the other hand...thats a diff story ;)

i didnt chose the "way of gear"....the moment you become a bodybuilder your body will reach its natural peak/potential (pending age, health, training and nutrition) within 4-5 years of serious lifting. we all go on gear within 5 years of serious training. many of us go way before and few single ones go past the 5th year with no gear...but those are the ones who will never turn pros and they do it only to compete or to look marvelous
i can tell you that bodybuilding as of 2006 is deeply involved with gear and other hormones. true, there are physiqes that look more "natural" but those guys know what they do ...you havent followed them during a long period of time and you cant tell what they looked like 8 years ago.

there is no such a thing as "steroid look". i never use anti estogen and i never had gyno...some people have pimples...some dont...and some take care of it cuz they know their body...bodybuilders unlike what you think are very smart when it comes to their own look...many of us sit and take care of our appearance more than we actually train....sad but true...but it's a fact; from the fake tan to the lotions to the anti everything we add to the hormones we take....so you can not tell by seeing a guy that doesnt look red and swollen that he is natural. one trick you learn as a bodybuilder is that the best way to stay natural is to use more of the anabolic agents with a higher dose.... (primobolan,winstrol,oxandrolone,eq) and to incorperate the right type of androgens such as one of our most favorite, masteron, to a cycle. gh can never be detected and no one will pay for it to be detected so we use it a lot...there are tons over tons of secrets and im not up for writing them here...but with the right diet even when youre on testovis and nandrolone with some dbol....if you know what youre doing you wont show none of the "steroid look"

finally, you were talkin about giving yourself a chance to develop naturally and use supp. it is a MUST. youre right! but at the level im talkin about we only market the supp we dont actually use them. we use protien powder and vitamins and that is it! sometimes ill eat some protien bar but that's it :)....what do u think the rest of it is? youre right.. real food and hormones...hormones and real food....sometimes i dont even use protien shakes i only eat 10 times a day real food and what else.....you guessed it right HORMONES.
this is the life of a bodybuilder. we train, we eat, we sleep, we inject and so on and on and on and some of us also work ask milos he works his ass.

back to bed ;D
good luck
fallen angel

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #211 on: February 26, 2006, 03:25:17 AM »
Let me be the one to predict that that was not the last time he posts in this thread.

And GH, if you want to debate this subject start up a thread, I don't think you're saying anything wrong but maybe this thread should be able talking to richard, not debating gear usage.  I'm sure max will oblige and leave the other thread alone.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #212 on: February 26, 2006, 04:15:10 AM »
Richard,

gh15 always rants on in threads. Please excuse him :-\

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #213 on: February 26, 2006, 08:36:51 AM »
Let me be the one to predict that that was not the last time he posts in this thread.
And GH, if you want to debate this subject start up a thread, I don't think you're saying anything wrong but maybe this thread should be able talking to richard, not debating gear usage.  I'm sure max will oblige and leave the other thread alone.

Precisely.
and keep moving!

plamzza

• Getbig II
« Reply #214 on: February 26, 2006, 10:55:32 AM »
I am confused about some miserable guy like gh15. We all know what is Pro or whatever. Stop the preaching just start  your damn  ??? thread then we will read them okay.

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: February 26, 2006, 11:04:44 AM »
However, I don't remember Milos asking me to do a leg workout that day. LOL..... I was doing a photo shoot remember? A leg one too.
Yes I remember that.
We were just about to start on our leg workout, and before I started I was going to take 1 more pic of you.
That's when Milos asked you to join in with us and you said "no" making that hand gesture.
That's how that pic came was born.
Here are a few more:

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #216 on: February 26, 2006, 12:05:54 PM »
cool calf shot ;)jone's has great physique for his frame and what he decides to take it on a pro level is his decision,hope he keep's it looking more healthy looking than most.

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #217 on: February 26, 2006, 12:30:33 PM »
Damn it.....I couldn't resist!!!! Where do I start?

Let me get this bodybuilding "Dr. Phil/Geraldo" a.k.a gh15 a tissue! As I stated before, I come in peace. However, your long winded, insipid, pathetic posts are going to drive you straight in the grave. If you "THINK" you know what I do or have done, then by all means post IT! Max-Rep is right, not only are your sentences poor and your grammar sucks, but when did you decide that I'm in your team of "WE"? That's right! Don't compare me to you EVER. As you stated (as I reluctantly read on), you've "been there, done that". If so, then why the hell are you still doing gear? What is your justification? Oh, let me guess.....you're one of those that did the National/USA's for 15 years and couldn't crack the top 15. You made one thing clear, that GEAR is a major part of YOUR life and you CAN'T stand being off for a day (hence the fact that you're on your what...? 7th injection today?) let alone a month. Believe me, I have been in the game. But it sounds like you're the "GAME". Sorry I pissed on your circus....Clown! You would be much better at being a "Phsychic Detective" than a gear using has been. If you're so concerned about what kids are reading about bodybuilding, then write a book (given the way you write here, you might want to hire a 'ghost writer') and go talk to them at schools and let them know what it takes to be a "pro"? After that, promise the ones that are interested, that you'll give them their first bottle of D-Bol after they graduate. I'm sure you'll get your point across which should relieve some of the organ stress that you're experiencing. But through all of this, I'm glad that you're all NUTTED up about me. One piece of advice (if you can take it from a "pro"), try injecting super glue in your palms then make a fist as hard as you can! That'll suspend your resists from posting on this thread again. Ok Shrek..? Or are you the Donkey?

FitChic78: Nice post. Since you're new, you have to understand that it's hard to take a clown out of the circus. But your post was a solid response. Stand your ground girl.

Mantronik....I got your PM. I'll be over there soon. Did you at least like the 'fro'? I'm thinking about doing corn rows and then dying them blonde.

See....now I'm late on my training. Damn you Donkey!

See Y'all L8R.

Peace in the Middle East (and GetBig for that matter)!

Sincerely,

Richard Jones

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #218 on: February 26, 2006, 12:52:53 PM »
I want to know why CHic is at Max Muscle and not GNC.  I thought he was sponsored.  WHy wuold he buy his supplements when they should be free.  Unless he was just there to say hi

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #219 on: February 26, 2006, 12:54:34 PM »
I want to know why CHic is at Max Muscle and not GNC.  I thought he was sponsored.  WHy wuold he buy his supplements when they should be free.  Unless he was just there to say hi

Lotta manwhoring be going on at that place  :-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #220 on: February 26, 2006, 12:56:28 PM »
By the way I swear I think Richard would make the ultimate spokesperson for BB.  He has the looks and body that people would want.  Not to overly big and disgusting like Ronnie's.  He isbuilt how most guys would want.  Plus, just a hunch I bet he gets more girls than the person who currently is supposed to have the worlds most perfect body (Mr Olympia).

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #221 on: February 26, 2006, 12:56:41 PM »
 Blond corn rows man that some funny stuff.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #222 on: February 26, 2006, 01:55:10 PM »
Blond corn rows man that some funny stuff.

and very high maintenance

Unhooked

« Reply #223 on: February 26, 2006, 03:57:48 PM »
Please don't do blond corn rows.. :-X

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #224 on: February 26, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »
we all go on gear within 5 years of serious training. many of us go way before and few single ones go past the 5th year with no gear...but those are the ones who will never turn pros and they do it only to compete or to look marvelous
i can tell you that bodybuilding as of 2006 is deeply involved with gear and other hormones. true, there are physiqes that look more "natural" but those guys know what they do ...you havent followed them during a long period of time and you cant tell what they looked like 8 years ago.
finally, you were talkin about giving yourself a chance to develop naturally and use supp. it is a MUST. youre right! but at the level im talkin about we only market the supp we dont actually use them. we use protien powder and vitamins and that is it! sometimes ill eat some protien bar but that's it :)....what do u think the rest of it is? youre right.. real food and hormones...hormones and real food....sometimes i dont even use protien shakes i only eat 10 times a day real food and what else.....you guessed it right HORMONES.
GH, you are right, the usages of drugs in BB today is widely practiced. This is what is so sad. Any sport, no matter what type of a recreational activity, is supposedly something that should be beneficial to your health. BB, in particular, is about building a beautiful physique which unfortunatelly is often done with a help of drugs. Go figure...It is the most paradoxical sports out there today if you really stop for a second and think about what it has turned into...
Funny how you generalize people by using "we". Obviuosly you could not wait long enough, doubt it was 5 years for you, before jumping on gear. But here is a little bit of truth for you. Not all do. I know from first hand experience because I had dated a guy who had an awesome physique and had never touched any of that shit. Now, I know that for a fact coz we were together pretty much 24/7, lived together, trained together, everything for 2 years and I would notice if any of that stuff was floating around. People would stop him on numerous occassions and ask if he was competing coz he looked that good and then tried to pursuade him to go and compete when he would say he did not. Sure, it took him many years to accomplish a look that a lot of people would turn their head to admire but he did it on his own and that what was so much more rewarding in the end. Just to give you an example, that some do look like they are on something without ever touching any gear. He could easily compete and I would bet everything he had a good shot at being successful in the sport. But he didn't do it for that simple reason that he didn't want to jeopardize his principles, getting on gear, having a brutal schedule, resticting his life style, and everything else that comes with prepping for a comp. He simply loved to train, bodybuild and see what improvements he could make over time. With all that comes when you are trying to get to the pro level, some of that pure enjoyment is taken away. So no, I don't think everyone gets on gear sooner or later. It is those who don't possess the ability to see what they can do beyond what is "known" one can achieve. You say you train and after a while you hit a point where you have completely realized your natural potential and so the next step is to incorporate an outside sources to help you get to the next level. Well, my question to you, how do you know what that limit is? You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are. You don't believe what you see. You see what you already believe. So you and the rest that you claim go on gear simply are weak, more mentally then physically, which is so more sad. You look for a quick way out and something to get you fast results. The thing is once you get it, you want more and then some, which is obviuosly why in your case, and as Richard pointed out, you have to be on your 7 injections a day. Pathetic. That also proves my point that there is no limit and we as humans will always seek for something to fullfil that desire of improving upon our current accomplishments.
As for the hormones...Well, if you know enough about it and how it works, then you should be able to distinguish those who are on them and those who are not. Speaking in particular of GH, that's why you see all the bloated stomachs up on stage these days. If you compare many of the guys from a few years back, you can't miss to see the physiological changes their physiques have experienced over years of time. That's why it is called Growth hormone. You take it and everything grows, not just muscles, your joints, your jaw and your organs. Some pros today don't have those characteristical mutations even after years of training. You know, with more advocates, just like yourself, of using drugs as if it was an absolute necessity, it is not surprising that it's getting out of hand. I may be a fairly new kid on the block when it comes to the sport, but I have been around for a few years and with all of the pressure of unfair competition, trust me, I have considered getting on gear myself. However, I've decided not to do it. The more I talk to people who are on it or read posts like yours, I realize that I am better off without all that chemical stuff in my body even though I am considering competing later on again and knowing that I am going to enter an unfair game competing with those who are all "juiced up". But at least I save myself a headache of worring that one day I may repeat the case of Flex...Good luck to you with everything though, GH!