Author Topic: Bullshit or not?  (Read 15794 times)

ChuckleHead

Re: Bullshit or not?
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2015, 02:21:08 PM »
keeping tabs on Boston Loyd is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

if you wanna make some extra money, put a "test" label on a bottle of water and ship it to bostin.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2015, 04:30:28 PM »
Bostin Loyd op facebook :

Thank u for everyone who chimed in on my tren post yesterday.....

I personally plan on hitting 4-4.5 g testosterone in combined esters of enanthate, prop, and suspension, 2.1 grams tren in combined esters of tren hex and acetate, 2.1 grams mast prop, and 1.2 grams of primo..... this is not including orals.... you take what your body can handle stop reading forums.... this is a pussy free zone fellas :P

I believe it, I watched a video of him before talking about he had to stop a cycle in the middle because he was so sick he couldn't keep food down

ChuckleHead

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2015, 06:09:02 PM »
I believe it, I watched a video of him before talking about he had to stop a cycle in the middle because he was so sick he couldn't keep food down

so then this dude's testicles have to be totally vaporized. as in actually and truly gone.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2015, 05:23:50 AM »
so then this dude's testicles have to be totally vaporized. as in actually and truly gone.

Does more gear shut you down more? I mean if you take 500mg test/wk or even TRT does that shut you down "more" or "harder" than running 4g test/wk? I've always thought any amount of exo test would shut you down completely until you come off (and then pray the boys come back full force, or as close as possible).

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2015, 05:51:02 AM »
do you think people like phil heath rammy ect have access to fina pallets?

It is possible. some guys did stock up a shitload of it. You would have to get very lucky to find real fina pellets with the conversion kits. crazy strong Tren. Even the stuff I buy is Alpha-Pharma and that isn't even close just chinese trenbolone acetate raws and of course labelled at 100mg per ml. not really possible with Fina pellets.50-75mg per ml otherwise it would get fucked up

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2015, 06:47:57 AM »
Does more gear shut you down more? I mean if you take 500mg test/wk or even TRT does that shut you down "more" or "harder" than running 4g test/wk? I've always thought any amount of exo test would shut you down completely until you come off (and then pray the boys come back full force, or as close as possible).
nah
hes got no clue what hes talking about

that being said, tren does vaporize your nuts much more than any other AAS (at least for me), but 200mg or 1g no difference.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2015, 03:10:43 PM »

i can't give you a qualified answer, but i would think the more you put in the more your body has to process.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2015, 03:17:38 PM »
nah
hes got no clue what hes talking about

that being said, tren does vaporize your nuts much more than any other AAS (at least for me), but 200mg or 1g no difference.

is it too personal a question to ask if you have any nuts left?

you don't have to answer of course.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2015, 05:34:58 PM »
I call bullshit! Unless the gear is fake or extremely underdosed I don;t think anybody canb handle that kind of Trenbolone mixture! Sa,e with masteron Mixture. I believe the Testosterone claim but that is all. He must beb getting some super weak shit. Anybody who has made their own Tren from Fina pellets and converted them into Tren  acetate hell if you used 100mg a day you would be a MESS! I'm talking just insane nitrogen retention every muscle popping, nice fat burning effect due to all the sweating.

The thing I can;t believe is somebody being able to hold up on 700mg a week of homemade Tren from Fina conversion Kits,hell the sweats are just horrible! The Insomnia is Horrible,It can kill your appetite, all sorts of awful side effects! Acne break outs like crazy, just very potent. I understand the Tren bostin uses is from just a chinese supplier so it is not as strong ans reputable as the Tren aceate made from the old school Fina conversion kits!

I would bet somebody would blow their head odff if they ran that much Tren from real fina pellets. Then if you were to add real poten masteron wich is  strong DHT drug man you would be having some problems!Maybe he would do ok on the dosage of Test but if the tren was real potent like the stuff we used to make from the fina pellets No way that kid could handle 2 grams of that tren! Most of use couldn't handle 75mg a day. maybe 75mg EOD. Those side effects were awful. It worked! you would look godly withing a few weeks and almost stage ready or looking like you were 4-5 weeks out.

I have no idea what gear Bostin uses these days but he told me he was using balkan and stealth gear for the contra,

Now on the masteron my only question is why would somebody need to take that much masteron the old-school guys I used to work with only would use negmas when they were 6 weeks out and it was just 75mg EOD od a longer acting Trenbolone(Tren Hex) is what it was.

I hvae no idea the quality of gear this kid uses but if he did that old school Tren conversion kits from the fina pellsts and real Ngema parabolin plus the masteron Amps that kind would look insanely crazy looking,

Trust me bro i went quite high on the tren enanthate and i tend to believe him.
Altought on more than 1g of tren enanthate a week urine gets really dark and at 2g the urine is almost brown lol...

You feel pretty toxic at first but then the body seems to accustom.

I go pretty high since i do most of the time tren only cycle, those give me the best gains.
I hate test, for some reason i have limp dick when i add test

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2015, 05:39:52 PM »
Bro have you ever made your own Trenbolone acetate from Fina Pellets? It's a totally diffrent ballgame. We can't get fina pellets anymore so nobody can make that old school potent ass  tren. There are a few guys who stocked up because they knew they would no longer be able to get fina pellets but making Tren acetate from Fina pellets and those conversion kits they used to sell were making some very potent Tren! No way in hell somebody could handle 1 gram a week of homemade Tren from fina pellets! Hell not even 500 grams a week if you were making it right.

some of us who have been around that long got to have the pleasure of making our own Tren acetate from fina pellets and conversion kits. The end product is Insane! That is how most of us know you can really only make 75mg per ml Tren. Now fast forward and now everything is made from chinese powders. I believe somebody could use way more Tren that is made from chinese powders you probably could run 1.5-2 grams if you worked your way up but I just think you still would be getting some super weak shit if you need that much Tren!

Man mazfit i wish you were able to make your own tren from fina pellets with a conversion kit then you would see the diffrence. It's night and day! Not saying all of the tren on todays market is shit but it isn't on that level! not even close 2 grams a week of that homemade Tren from Fina pellets and all the other steroids,HGH,slin and peptides that kid would blow his head off!

Haha my friend used to make some for me.
At first the tren cough was normal, than after a while i kind of got allergic to the struff and the tren cough became more and more intense.

Until 1 shot i started coughing for 15-20 mins, my tongue was burning and so were my eyes.
Felt bad for the whole day i tought i was going to die. Never took tren ace again

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2015, 12:01:43 AM »
is it too personal a question to ask if you have any nuts left?

you don't have to answer of course.
theyre probably still bigger than yours  :D
and i havent touched hcg for a year

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2015, 03:10:24 AM »
Haha my friend used to make some for me.
At first the tren cough was normal, than after a while i kind of got allergic to the struff and the tren cough became more and more intense.

Until 1 shot i started coughing for 15-20 mins, my tongue was burning and so were my eyes.
Felt bad for the whole day i tought i was going to die. Never took tren ace again

what do you mean you became allergic to the stuff.  :-\

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2015, 01:07:18 PM »
Perusing this board I couldnt help but notice the constant references to "cycles" with relatively low levels of testosterone, complaints about how testosterone makes you look "puffy," how other anabolics are so much superior to testosterone and even read someone suggest trenbolone as a first cycle.

If you have zero interest in becoming a successful bodybuilder then by all means pursue drug stacks with low - or zero - testosterone.

The fact of the matter is testosterone is the single most important drug in bodybuilding. First off, the concept of "cycles" is a terrible idea if you are trying to develop an outstanding physique. Do not ever come off testosterone, this should be common sense. You need higher testosterone levels than the human male will naturally produce to maintain - and obviously build - an impressive amount of muscle mass. A typical pro (or any successful bodybuilder for that matter) would have an offseason drug stack based around the "blast and cruise" concept. For example:

Weeks 1-12
4,000mg testosterone in various esters
200mg TNE pre workout
100mg dbol pre workout
100mg anadrol pre workout
1,050mg trenbolone acetate per week
2,000mg equipoise
1,050mg npp
1,000mg deca durabolin
32iu serostim daily
IM 15iu humalog prior to every meal
IM 30iu humalog prior to training
120mcg IGF-1 injected bilaterally in muscles trained

Weeks 13-16
2,000mg testosterone in various esters
16iu serostim daily
1,000mg equipoise
1,000mg deca durabolin

REPEAT to some degree, changing varying drug doses etc.

The point is that testosterone is necessary in large doses to promote muscle growth and size and to maintain that same muscle. In fact, there are a number of current pros whose offseason drugs are simply testosterone, deca, hgh and insulin. Trenbolone, equipoise, etc. often have an extremely amplified effect on metabolism and make it harder to gain weight when testosterone assists in letting most nutrients go into muscular (and yes, fat) storage.

The biggest bodybuilders are on the most testosterone, end of story.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2015, 01:10:11 PM »

Boysten L takes 14 gr AAS per week

I personally think this guy is a fucking retard for some of the shit he says. Throws people under the bus during this interview, and I'm sure they don't want to be associated with gear. I don't mind the honest (only if he talks about himself.)

http://realworldmuscle.co/2013/10/29...sweet-l-o-v-e/

As of right now he says he is eating 5000 calories with cycle...

Cycle:

Oils...
Sust 250mgs ED (1750mgs)
Prop 100mgs ED (700mgs)
Primo 100-200mgs ED (700-1400mgs)
Mast 200mgs ED (1400mgs)
Tren 250mgs ED (1750mgs)
Winstrol 200mgs ED (1400mgs)
NPP 100mgs ED (700mgs)
EQ 150mgs ED (1050mgs)

Orals...
Prov 110mgs ED (770mgs)
Var 110mgs ED (770mgs)
Halo 60mgs ED (420mgs)
Winny 100mgs ED (700mgs)

Holy fucking shit!!!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2015, 01:24:45 PM »
I call bullshit. Just what I think. that's fucking dumb 4 gs test a week I can see that but I doubt he's eating all those orals injecting 8 ccs of oil every day after 2 weeks of that you would b fucked wouldn't wven b able to train lol

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2015, 01:50:44 AM »
Perusing this board I couldnt help but notice the constant references to "cycles" with relatively low levels of testosterone, complaints about how testosterone makes you look "puffy," how other anabolics are so much superior to testosterone and even read someone suggest trenbolone as a first cycle.

If you have zero interest in becoming a successful bodybuilder then by all means pursue drug stacks with low - or zero - testosterone.

The fact of the matter is testosterone is the single most important drug in bodybuilding. First off, the concept of "cycles" is a terrible idea if you are trying to develop an outstanding physique. Do not ever come off testosterone, this should be common sense. You need higher testosterone levels than the human male will naturally produce to maintain - and obviously build - an impressive amount of muscle mass. A typical pro (or any successful bodybuilder for that matter) would have an offseason drug stack based around the "blast and cruise" concept. For example:

Weeks 1-12
4,000mg testosterone in various esters
200mg TNE pre workout
100mg dbol pre workout
100mg anadrol pre workout
1,050mg trenbolone acetate per week
2,000mg equipoise
1,050mg npp
1,000mg deca durabolin
32iu serostim daily
IM 15iu humalog prior to every meal
IM 30iu humalog prior to training
120mcg IGF-1 injected bilaterally in muscles trained

Weeks 13-16
2,000mg testosterone in various esters
16iu serostim daily
1,000mg equipoise
1,000mg deca durabolin

REPEAT to some degree, changing varying drug doses etc.

The point is that testosterone is necessary in large doses to promote muscle growth and size and to maintain that same muscle. In fact, there are a number of current pros whose offseason drugs are simply testosterone, deca, hgh and insulin. Trenbolone, equipoise, etc. often have an extremely amplified effect on metabolism and make it harder to gain weight when testosterone assists in letting most nutrients go into muscular (and yes, fat) storage.

The biggest bodybuilders are on the most testosterone, end of story.

Most of us even the ones with good hook ups and personal friends that help out can not afford this level of gear usage.

at 4g total gear usuage im feeling pretty unhealthy tbh canyt imagine at those levels

also can see the reason to run npp and deca just run 2g of deca or 2g of npp

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2015, 02:23:57 AM »
Most of us even the ones with good hook ups and personal friends that help out can not afford this level of gear usage.

at 4g total gear usuage im feeling pretty unhealthy tbh canyt imagine at those levels

also can see the reason to run npp and deca just run 2g of deca or 2g of npp

I think he mentioned before he does that so he doesn't need to take SEO because it doesn't mix well with the gear- the gear gets held up in the synthol. So he just shoots larger volumes of gear

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2015, 08:32:44 AM »
Why would anyone do that much gear??? For a plastic trophy? To be the "biggest guy" around (while any oly lifter could split you in half even if they weight much less)? No girls find it that attractive in any case...

I just don't get it...

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2015, 08:45:59 AM »
i get it it because thats me and if i could afford that much id probably do it for a bit and see how i got on

and i can assure you most of us dont do this for girls

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2015, 08:47:45 AM »
Why would anyone do that much gear??? For a plastic trophy? To be the "biggest guy" around (while any oly lifter could split you in half even if they weight much less)? No girls find it that attractive in any case...

I just don't get it...

And girls find that attractive? Pfff....
?

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2015, 09:02:31 AM »
And girls find that attractive? Pfff....

I don't know but at least it is pure functionnal strenght that has many spillover in many sports....

I really don't want to argue about that though. Each has merits and I don't want to judge guys going to the extremes but it is not the path I walk....

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2015, 09:10:56 AM »
I don't know but at least it is pure functionnal strenght that has many spillover in many sports....

I really don't want to argue about that though. Each has merits and I don't want to judge guys going to the extremes but it is not the path I walk....

OK... About the whole "functional"... If a guy (most can) bench 225, squat and deadlift 3 plates, he IS functional.

Why is there such an f'in stigmata that guys who train are not funcional??? the guy with a bit of cardio on top of this if provoked can be real dangerous if he wants to be...

But no... SO fun to say the guys are useless, can't wipe their own asses and shit like this. BAsically, hate towards those who look better than you

To all of you who think that way, deal with it suckers. We are functional, strong and can most likely cause more damage than you guys may think...

And to look like most oly lifters? To put that much time into lifting and not even look the part? Why the hell bother?

Oh yeah, so you can rip the throats out of them "non functional bb'ers..." that is the meaning of life it seems...
?

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2015, 09:17:17 AM »
Woah, calm down tiger!

No one said anything about bodybuilder not being functionnal at all! I'm just saying it has been proven times and times again that olympic lifting has a lot of spillover in many sports, hence why sprinters, hockey players, volleyball players etc... do it.

http://blog.nasm.org/sports-performance/scientific-rationale-incorporating-olympic-weightlifting-enhance-sports-performance/

And most oly lifter do look like they lift, not just to that extreme. I have nothing against bodybuilding but shooting 4-5 grams of testosterone a week seems extreme. And that is the point I was trying to make: I admire guys who have the guts to go to that level but it is not for me (call it a small illumination).

In any case, to each their own but your overreaction hints of insecurity...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2015, 09:41:32 AM »
no offense, but gear use in powerlifting is even more extreme than in bodybuilding...
not sure about olympic lifting, but to me thats all the same lol
theyre probably also juiced to the gills, even if they dont look like it and oly lifting is much more technique than anything else

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2015, 09:45:29 AM »
no offense, but gear use in powerlifting is even more extreme than in bodybuilding...
not sure about olympic lifting, but to me thats all the same lol
theyre probably also juiced to the gills, even if they dont look like it and oly lifting is much more technique than anything else

This, sweet ass post here!

So oly lifters are a lot like getbiggers...Use gear but don't look the part... HA!
?