Author Topic: Bullshit or not?  (Read 15791 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Bullshit or not?
« on: January 11, 2015, 08:50:58 AM »
Bostin Loyd op facebook :

Thank u for everyone who chimed in on my tren post yesterday.....

I personally plan on hitting 4-4.5 g testosterone in combined esters of enanthate, prop, and suspension, 2.1 grams tren in combined esters of tren hex and acetate, 2.1 grams mast prop, and 1.2 grams of primo..... this is not including orals.... you take what your body can handle stop reading forums.... this is a pussy free zone fellas :P

Chubz

• Getbig III
Re: Bullshit or not?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 09:36:44 AM »
Fuck yea its real! thats why Bostin is a top pro today, he aint afraid to push it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 10:52:48 AM »
Yeh baby, 9.9g is the sweet spot

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 12:18:51 PM »
What's that, 5 shots a day?   Who has time for that, and for what?  This guy must be in his early 20s?
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 12:08:42 AM »
Bostin Loyd op facebook :

Thank u for everyone who chimed in on my tren post yesterday.....

I personally plan on hitting 4-4.5 g testosterone in combined esters of enanthate, prop, and suspension, 2.1 grams tren in combined esters of tren hex and acetate, 2.1 grams mast prop, and 1.2 grams of primo..... this is not including orals.... you take what your body can handle stop reading forums.... this is a pussy free zone fellas :P

4g t400 = 10ml
2g tren ace/hex = 20ml
2g mast prop = 20ml
1g primo = 10ml
60ml a week
9 ml a day
how the fuck does he deal with pip? 2ml a day and im crippled, cant raise my arms, cant sleep from the pain etc lol

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 12:42:11 AM »
That's why all the 90's guys got hooked on that morphine based painkiller, the name of it slips my mind at the moment...to deal with multiple shots..

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 01:45:17 AM »
nubain?

this is a pretty standard cycle for alot or pros.

wonder what GH and insulin hes runnin with that

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 09:25:20 AM »
Yeh that's it... Nubain, most were hooked on it.. Only one reason to ever use it in the 1st place, to help deal with gallons of shots of gear and synthol..

I was in pain all the time from using 2ml ed in preps, that's when you start fucking about looking fir fresh sites to put it in...

Mazfit, how do you cope with extended multiple shots, do you get regular sports massage for scar tissue?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 10:18:31 AM »
lol^ i recently started pinning lats out of desperation
actually quite an easy spot
ventroglutes or glutes from the side on the other hand KILL me about every third shot
im literally crippled for a week and limping, sometimes theyre perfectly fine tho. i think its worse when i train legs later the day i pinned there

i love pinning quads but they can only take so much
delts i need to use 25G (27G everywhere else) and they already seem scarred even tho i hit quads probably 5x as much

sometimes just a week of only hitting 1ml instead of 2-3 a day seems to help for like a month or so

sitting on only 1 ass cheek as i type this  :-\

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 10:24:44 AM »
I hate glute shot I always cramp up and the shit takes like 5 mins to squeeze damn plunger out quads r way better. Tried to get my wife to do.it but she refuses to help

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 10:43:16 AM »
lol^ i recently started pinning lats out of desperation
actually quite an easy spot
ventroglutes or glutes from the side on the other hand KILL me about every third shot
im literally crippled for a week and limping, sometimes theyre perfectly fine tho. i think its worse when i train legs later the day i pinned there

i love pinning quads but they can only take so much
delts i need to use 25G (27G everywhere else) and they already seem scarred even tho i hit quads probably 5x as much

sometimes just a week of only hitting 1ml instead of 2-3 a day seems to help for like a month or so

sitting on only 1 ass cheek as i type this  :-\

quad shots were the worst, id limp for 3 days after, so i timed shots around muscles trained, quads shots after training legs etc

Id hit rear delts, side delts, triceps, biceps, quads and glutes... Some of which you will clip nerves and vessals for sure in doing so

i work as an engineer, so i had some very painfull days where you couldn't baby the sore sites.... Its the unkown pain of competing

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 12:26:36 PM »
Ventrogluteal is my goto, never have PIP when I shoot there. A close second are lateral quads (closer to the waist, the higher the better in my experience). I've never shot shoulders or lats, not even sure how I'd be able to shoot lats... I HAVE shot bis, and the PIP is crazy! But the pump when training arms after shooting them is incredible!
Glutes are the worst to shoot, I'm just not flexible enough to twist into a pretzel like that to see what's going on back there.

Then again, I'd probably man up and start shooting shoulders and lats if I were on a ton of gear. Right now I'm running 3cc test e/wk and 3cc deca/wk (750mg test + 750mg deca) and only shooting 2ce a week. But when I was prepping for a show I pinned eod, and i switched between ventroglutes, quads, bis without a problem.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2015, 05:49:27 AM »
quad shots were the worst, id limp for 3 days after, so i timed shots around muscles trained, quads shots after training legs etc

Id hit rear delts, side delts, triceps, biceps, quads and glutes... Some of which you will clip nerves and vessals for sure in doing so

i work as an engineer, so i had some very painfull days where you couldn't baby the sore sites.... Its the unkown pain of competing

i pin glutes, shoulder, triceps.

i have huuge scare tissue on my glutes you cant see it but you can feel it espssially when you jab through it it knda makes a creaking noise lol

no mate i dont get sports massages im looking into it though because sometimes the pain can be crippling.

also ive noticed that in my glute i get tren cough every single time now.

usually oput about 3ml in my shoulders, its probably to much as it kills.

i cant do quads to many nerves there for me leg goes all over the place and pain is horrific.

defionatley need rto look into sports massages though theres loads of birds around my area that do mobile massages, might get a shag while im at it too haha

i use codein painkillers if it gets unbearable - or to get through training

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2015, 07:40:45 AM »
shit, cant imagine what i would do if i couldnt shoot quads

ive shot quads like 500 times at least and ive NEVER hit a nerve there. also pretty much never hit a vein in quads, pip is also the very least uncomfortable in quads for me...

glutes or delts its fkin hit or miss with tren cough, my shoulders are veiny as fuck on the surface but i can only see the veins when i got a pump

with delt shots i had a few squirters when you pull the needle out and blood gushes all over the floor lol, but never in any other spots (quads get bloody maybe once every 20 shots)

but i can see all my quads veins when i put a desk light on, so i usually never hit veins there. same for lats, can see every single vein so no issues

can also shoot lower quad and then upper quad with pip-heavy gear because the muscle is big enough...

its pretty much hit or miss or it gets painful in any other spot except quads for me... love shooting quads, hope ill never scar up badly there

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2015, 08:21:20 AM »
I have pretty veiny quads, so hitting a vein is not an issue when I shoot them. I have hit nerves on a few occasions pinning quads, but I've noted where specifically it happens and avoid those areas, hasn't happened since.
Other body parts I have to trust myself that the needle won't hit a vein because, like Jizmo, I can only see veins (other than on abs for some reason) only when I have a pump or the room I'm in is very warm/hot. My upper body is very Cutler-esque when it comes to vascularity  ;D aka non-existent for the most part.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 08:32:39 AM »
I call bullshit! Unless the gear is fake or extremely underdosed I don;t think anybody canb handle that kind of Trenbolone mixture! Sa,e with masteron Mixture. I believe the Testosterone claim but that is all. He must beb getting some super weak shit. Anybody who has made their own Tren from Fina pellets and converted them into Tren  acetate hell if you used 100mg a day you would be a MESS! I'm talking just insane nitrogen retention every muscle popping, nice fat burning effect due to all the sweating.

The thing I can;t believe is somebody being able to hold up on 700mg a week of homemade Tren from Fina conversion Kits,hell the sweats are just horrible! The Insomnia is Horrible,It can kill your appetite, all sorts of awful side effects! Acne break outs like crazy, just very potent. I understand the Tren bostin uses is from just a chinese supplier so it is not as strong ans reputable as the Tren aceate made from the old school Fina conversion kits!

I would bet somebody would blow their head odff if they ran that much Tren from real fina pellets. Then if you were to add real poten masteron wich is  strong DHT drug man you would be having some problems!Maybe he would do ok on the dosage of Test but if the tren was real potent like the stuff we used to make from the fina pellets No way that kid could handle 2 grams of that tren! Most of use couldn't handle 75mg a day. maybe 75mg EOD. Those side effects were awful. It worked! you would look godly withing a few weeks and almost stage ready or looking like you were 4-5 weeks out.

I have no idea what gear Bostin uses these days but he told me he was using balkan and stealth gear for the contra,

Now on the masteron my only question is why would somebody need to take that much masteron the old-school guys I used to work with only would use negmas when they were 6 weeks out and it was just 75mg EOD od a longer acting Trenbolone(Tren Hex) is what it was.

I hvae no idea the quality of gear this kid uses but if he did that old school Tren conversion kits from the fina pellsts and real Ngema parabolin plus the masteron Amps that kind would look insanely crazy looking,

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2015, 12:12:27 AM »
what your forgetting though is hes probably been on tren a while and what i have seen is a definate decrease in effectiveness as you get bigger, almost like your body becomes used to it

you still grow look solid ext.....but not to the vein popping skin shredding state it was when you first started a cycle of tren.

if i took 3 weeks off which i have then injected a vast amount of tren i feel horrible for a few days and pumped.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 05:57:31 AM »
I call bullshit! Unless the gear is fake or extremely underdosed I don;t think anybody canb handle that kind of Trenbolone mixture! Sa,e with masteron Mixture. I believe the Testosterone claim but that is all. He must beb getting some super weak shit. Anybody who has made their own Tren from Fina pellets and converted them into Tren  acetate hell if you used 100mg a day you would be a MESS! I'm talking just insane nitrogen retention every muscle popping, nice fat burning effect due to all the sweating.

Agreed! The anxiety alone would be intolerable.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2015, 06:44:47 AM »
nah not ture your body becomes used to it trust me

i felt worse off 500mg when i first started juicing then i do now over a gram.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2015, 11:40:05 AM »
run tren for 6 months straight and youll never have sides from it again, only massive gains

i dont agree on the desensitization thing.. tren is the one AAS that ALWAYS gives gains. always.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2015, 01:50:40 AM »
when i talk desensitisation im talking side effects

and the innitial huuge hardening and weight and fat loss that occurs with the first few weeks when you first start tren

like you i love tren and i dont come off.

the only sides i get is paranoia occasionaly and night sweats on a gram. thats it

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2015, 02:02:05 AM »
That's why all the 90's guys got hooked on that morphine based painkiller, the name of it slips my mind at the moment...to deal with multiple shots..

nubain
T

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2015, 02:55:59 AM »
nah not ture your body becomes used to it trust me

i felt worse off 500mg when i first started juicing then i do now over a gram.

Bro have you ever made your own Trenbolone acetate from Fina Pellets? It's a totally diffrent ballgame. We can't get fina pellets anymore so nobody can make that old school potent ass  tren. There are a few guys who stocked up because they knew they would no longer be able to get fina pellets but making Tren acetate from Fina pellets and those conversion kits they used to sell were making some very potent Tren! No way in hell somebody could handle 1 gram a week of homemade Tren from fina pellets! Hell not even 500 grams a week if you were making it right.

some of us who have been around that long got to have the pleasure of making our own Tren acetate from fina pellets and conversion kits. The end product is Insane! That is how most of us know you can really only make 75mg per ml Tren. Now fast forward and now everything is made from chinese powders. I believe somebody could use way more Tren that is made from chinese powders you probably could run 1.5-2 grams if you worked your way up but I just think you still would be getting some super weak shit if you need that much Tren!

Man mazfit i wish you were able to make your own tren from fina pellets with a conversion kit then you would see the diffrence. It's night and day! Not saying all of the tren on todays market is shit but it isn't on that level! not even close 2 grams a week of that homemade Tren from Fina pellets and all the other steroids,HGH,slin and peptides that kid would blow his head off!

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2015, 03:15:12 AM »

Right now I am just cruising on 300mg of Test cyp and 750mg of EQ  but when I was blasting there would be days I would do at least 8 shots. I did 3 shots just shooting insulin per day then throw in your gear shots. I know it is stupid but I don't like mixing compounds most stuff I like to site inject and I draw all my compounds up seperately, I alsoshoot Vitamin B complex so 8 shots easy! Then some days I did only a few shots. mainly the days I used insulin I would do alot more shots but insulin shots are pussy and very easy and painless to do but still can be a task

I won't lie I like taking xanax before I do my shots because it relaxes me and all my muscles get relaxed and it makes it way easier and more painless to do injections(you don't tense up). I can tell the diffrence. I remember the first time I did a shot without taking a dose of xanax that shot didn't really hurt but I noticed the PIP the next day was HORRIBLE ! I can do shots with or without xanax but it does help lot if I use xanax before I do all my shots. I am only talking 1mg of xanax before I take my shots because I have to train then I take another 3 mg after I train to help me sleep because I love my pre-workouts and  stimulants and xanax brings me back to that calm level and i can sleep normally most of the time as you can see I always sign in real late! So Insomnia is a real problem.

I think they used nubain because it helped with their pain issues and then somebody said it also helped with killing cortisol so alot of bodybuilders used that whole" it helps kill off cortisol and you can train harder"  gave these guys a mental excuse to use drugs. I would definately  believe it would help big time when doing alot of injections but that is not what started the nubain use, it was mainly guys who were in pain and also got suckered into the whole "you can train harder on nubain" " Nubain lowers cortisol levels like crazy" all that bullshit just excuses to get high.

I do have a prescription for my xanax and it's precribed for Insomnia and anxiety in my case but wow dose it help with doing injections.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2015, 06:34:53 AM »
Right now I am just cruising on 300mg of Test cyp and 750mg of EQ  but when I was blasting there would be days I would do at least 8 shots. I did 3 shots just shooting insulin per day then throw in your gear shots. I know it is stupid but I don't like mixing compounds most stuff I like to site inject and I draw all my compounds up seperately, I alsoshoot Vitamin B complex so 8 shots easy! Then some days I did only a few shots. mainly the days I used insulin I would do alot more shots but insulin shots are pussy and very easy and painless to do but still can be a task

I won't lie I like taking xanax before I do my shots because it relaxes me and all my muscles get relaxed and it makes it way easier and more painless to do injections(you don't tense up). I can tell the diffrence. I remember the first time I did a shot without taking a dose of xanax that shot didn't really hurt but I noticed the PIP the next day was HORRIBLE ! I can do shots with or without xanax but it does help lot if I use xanax before I do all my shots. I am only talking 1mg of xanax before I take my shots because I have to train then I take another 3 mg after I train to help me sleep because I love my pre-workouts and  stimulants and xanax brings me back to that calm level and i can sleep normally most of the time as you can see I always sign in real late! So Insomnia is a real problem.

I think they used nubain because it helped with their pain issues and then somebody said it also helped with killing cortisol so alot of bodybuilders used that whole" it helps kill off cortisol and you can train harder"  gave these guys a mental excuse to use drugs. I would definately  believe it would help big time when doing alot of injections but that is not what started the nubain use, it was mainly guys who were in pain and also got suckered into the whole "you can train harder on nubain" " Nubain lowers cortisol levels like crazy" all that bullshit just excuses to get high.

I do have a prescription for my xanax and it's precribed for Insomnia and anxiety in my case but wow dose it help with doing injections.

do you think people like phil heath rammy ect have access to fina pallets?