Author Topic: Wow...My Obamacare Coverage cost 269.00 a month!!!  (Read 34447 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Wow...My Obamacare Coverage cost 269.00 a month!!!
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2015, 01:55:40 PM »
Vince seems like a hard worker to me.   He runs many online businesses, he's hustling 24/7, starting businesses and doing the radio show thing.

How can you possibly call him a lazy liberal?   That's just wrong.  
Bc there are many other ways for him to not take from others but he chooses not to utilize them...

You don't think Vince could find employment doing something that he doesn't need govt assistance to live off of?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2015, 01:56:04 PM »

I agree  , The Coach is an  elitist POS

Apparently a hard working, self-motivated, wealthy, elitist POS.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2015, 01:56:11 PM »

I agree  , The Coach is an  elitist POS

Because I work hard enough to not sponge off of others...what ever you say sister.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2015, 01:57:55 PM »

I'm not poor.  I'm actually creative with my expenses.  With the home I'm going to build soon, my yearly expenses will not even be over 1000 dollars.  

Making money is one thing but investing and spending is another thing.  I didn't ask for a tax credit on my health insurance but I'd be a fucking moron if I didn't take it....after all, I pay a shitload of taxes so I would like some return on my investment

please tell us more about what kind of home this is.  :)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2015, 01:58:45 PM »
I think it's disgusting that he'd call Vince "lazy".   Vince is always hustling up new ideas, growing new businesses.  He works VERY hard.  I think that kind of judgmental attitude is just wrong.  He disagrees with Vince's politics, so suddenly vince is "lazy"?  Or vince doesn't make as much, so he's "lazy"?

Fcuuked up thing to say.

He's not a hard worker, he is a fucking scam artist.

Every day Goodrum has another get rich scheme that fails.

Suckling off the teat of government programs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2015, 01:58:50 PM »
Bc there are many other ways for him to not take from others but he chooses not to utilize them...

You don't think Vince could find employment doing something that he doesn't need govt assistance to live off of?

If Vince wanted to find gainful employment, he would most likely have to move. He lives in Sylva, NC with a population of 2,435 people. Not many job opportunities.

When I lived in a small town in NH for 3-4 years, so many people traveled to Boston for work. They had to. No real jobs in the small town.

I guess Vince does not want to live Sylvan and is just trucking by.

I am not him, so I can't say. Its just a hypothesis.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2015, 02:02:49 PM »
If Vince wanted to find gainful employment, he would most likely have to move. He lives in Sylva, NC with a population of 2,435 people. Not many job opportunities.

When I lived in a small town in NH for 3-4 years, so many people traveled to Boston for work. They had to. No real jobs in the small town.

Or......

He is a lazy son of a bitch who is happy to live off government assistance.

It's also just a hypothesis.   ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2015, 02:03:11 PM »

Goodrum, what do you have to say about the above quote?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2015, 02:04:56 PM »
I think it's disgusting that he'd call Vince "lazy".   Vince is always hustling up new ideas, growing new businesses.  He works VERY hard.  I think that kind of judgmental attitude is just wrong.  He disagrees with Vince's politics, so suddenly vince is "lazy"?  Or vince doesn't make as much, so he's "lazy"?

Fcuuked up thing to say.

Why is it disgusting? Anyone with any dignity wouldn't come on an brag about fucking people over then saying he's not poor? Are we to assume that he's just fucking over the system to better himself?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2015, 02:05:14 PM »
Or......

He is a lazy son of a bitch who is happy to live off government assistance.

It's also just a hypothesis.   ::)

Well, no. I mean, how many jobs do you think are offered in a town of 2,300 people? Do you think there are as many jobs in Sylva, NC as there are in New York City or Los Angeles?  ::) ::)

You do realize that one of the main reason why people leave small towns is for job opportunities, right?

I am not saying this is an excuse. I am just stating that it's unrealistic to think that vince is going to find a gainful job in sylva, nc. He'd probably have to move. But he chose to live there, so that is on him.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2015, 02:07:39 PM »
Ok, so now he says he's going to build a home but can't pay anymore than $60 for insurance because he doesn't make enough. Sounds like he's scamming the system.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2015, 02:08:18 PM »
Well, no. I mean, how many jobs do you think are offered in a town of 2,300 people? Do you think there are as many jobs in Sylva, NC as there are in New York City or Los Angeles?  ::) ::)

I am not saying this is an excuse. I am just stating that it's unrealistic to think that vince is going to find a gainful job in sylva, nc. He'd probably have to move. But he chose to live there, so that is on him.

Sure, because no successful professional person works from a remote location right?

::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2015, 02:10:15 PM »
Apparently a hard working, self-motivated, wealthy, elitist POS.

I wish I were wealthy. lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2015, 02:11:24 PM »
please tell us more about what kind of home this is.  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2015, 02:11:45 PM »
Sure, because no successful professional person works from a remote location right?

::)

Keep digging yourself into a ditch.  :D :D

Yes, because a poor guy from Sylva, NC is going to be a top executive for Goldman Sachs, conducting all of his business from his remote location in Sylva, NC.   ::) ::) Yup, brilliant.  ::) ::)

The only way Vince is going to make more than $21,000 a year is to move to a better location with more jobs. Unfortunately, he most likely does not have the know-how to conduct business remotely. No one is going to hire him for that lol. Lets be realistic here.  :D :D

And yes, there are people working from a remote location, who are successful, just not some poor guy living in a trailer without a college education. Be realistic.
X

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2015, 02:12:57 PM »

You do realize that one of the main reason why people leave small towns is for job opportunities, right?

You hit the nail on the head with your last sentence. He chooses to live there, that's all that matters.

He is certainly free to make that choice but what myself and others take exception with is he is making it part of our problem with that choice. We shouldn't have to pay for people who choose not to make a decent living only those that cannot.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2015, 02:16:18 PM »
You hit the nail on the head with your last sentence. He chooses to live there, that's all that matters.

He is certainly free to make that choice but what myself and others take exception with is he is making it part of our problem with that choice. We shouldn't have to pay for people who choose not to make a decent living only those that cannot.

Exactly. He chose to.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2015, 02:17:36 PM »
Guys, wouldn't you also stay in Sylva if there was a slight chance a certain cross eyed hairdresser would suddenly beg you to take him back?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2015, 02:18:03 PM »
Exactly. He chose to.
Exactly and we shouldn't have to pay for a person who chooses not make enough money to cover their basic needs

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2015, 02:18:31 PM »
Is that because he's white? Or because he's Christian?
Where are you going with this, little"racist muslim"J?

I'm going nowhere with this cone "head" chaos ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2015, 02:19:55 PM »
Republican mentality , '' I make more money than you , therefore I work harder than you ''  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2015, 02:24:23 PM »
Keep digging yourself into a ditch.  :D :D

Yes, because a poor guy from Sylva, NC is going to be a top executive for Goldman Sachs, conducting all of his business from his remote location in Sylva, NC.   ::) ::) Yup, brilliant.  ::) ::)

The only way Vince is going to make more than $21,000 a year is to move to a better location with more jobs. Unfortunately, he most likely does not have the know-how to conduct business remotely. No one is going to hire him for that lol. Lets be realistic here.  :D :D

That doesn't make sense. I know plenty of people who travel out side of their town/city to work or that have businesses. It doesn't matter if you go from a big town to a big city or small town to a more populated area. It's a matter of how bad you want it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2015, 02:26:05 PM »
Republican mentality , '' I make more money than you , therefore I work harder than you ''  ::)

Better than the freeloader mentality.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2015, 02:26:14 PM »
That doesn't make sense. I know plenty of people who travel out side of their town/city to work or that have businesses. It doesn't matter if you go from a big town to a big city or small town to a more populated area. It's a matter of how bad you want it.

ok cool.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2015, 02:27:56 PM »
I said this in another thread. It used to be people were ashamed to say they were on assistance and couldn't wait to get off to be a productive part of society. Now it's like a fucking badge of honor.