Author Topic: The Obama didn't go to Paris  (Read 3461 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Obama didn't go to Paris
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:45:29 PM »
Maybe he was following Bush's example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_2004_Madrid_train_bombings

When 191 people in Madrid were blown up in a train, Bush chatted with the Spanish Ambassador.  in Washington, DC.  He didn't travel to another continent.  NOR SHOULD HE.  It's terrible and it sucks, but the pres is a busy guy and aside from just waste tax dollars, why should he go?  He can pay respect here, he can give messages of peace and hope and goodwill and assistance here.

I'm sick of you all attacking presidents like Bush or Obama for not abandoning his post every time bad guys attack our allies.  Yes, we can provide help and we can nuke some SOBs back to the stone age.  But leaving the US isn't always necessary.

Bush did nothing wrong here.  neither did obama.   Hope this heps.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 08:47:35 PM »

When 191 people in Madrid were blown up in a train, Bush chatted with the Spanish Ambassador.  in Washington, DC.  He didn't travel to another continent.  NOR SHOULD HE.  It's terrible and it sucks, but the pres is a busy guy and aside from just waste tax dollars, why should he go?  He can pay respect here, he can give messages of peace and hope and goodwill and assistance here.

I'm sick of you all attacking presidents like Bush or Obama for not abandoning his post every time bad guys attack our allies.  Yes, we can provide help and we can nuke some SOBs back to the stone age.  But leaving the US isn't always necessary.

Hahahahahah, the obama apologist to the rescue? Lmao

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 08:50:35 PM »
Was there a march with 1.5 million people that included virtually every European leader as well as Netanyahu and Abbas in Madrid?    Was there an opportunity for Bush to make a public show of solidarity with the rest of the civilized world?  no..there wasn't.  So..they really aren't the same at all.

Hope this helps....   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 08:55:26 PM »

I think it's halarious that you frantically Google the shit of someone to try to compare to your messiah. So let's put thigs into prospective because I think you're not very lucid. Bush killed and went after terrorists, obama makes excuses and covers for them. Just because he has a few casualties (which is part of his plan) doesn't mean he doesn't cheer for them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 09:26:10 PM »
Hahahahahah, the obama apologist to the rescue? Lmao

what is it about FACTS that you hate?
Did a fact touch you in your no-no place?  lol

dude, bush wasn't wrong for not visiting, and obama isn't wrong for not visiting.  Would have been nice if they did, but not required. 

Was there a march with 1.5 million people that included virtually every European leader as well as Netanyahu and Abbas in Madrid?    Was there an opportunity for Bush to make a public show of solidarity with the rest of the civilized world?  no..there wasn't.  So..they really aren't the same at all.

Hope this helps....   ::)

1.5 million?  No.

They had 11 million actually.  Bush still didn't go.  Shouldn't have to.  Paid his respects.  Libs shit on him for it, but he handled it as he saw fit.   

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 02:21:24 AM »
Blame Bush rofl. Bush derangement syndrome is hard to cure... 240 you've become a laughing stock man.

Let's do a test shall we...

For 24 hours, when you defend Obama, you cant invoke something anyone else did. Just defend his actions. I don't think any of you mentally deformed libtards can do... Even for 24 hours.

When you knuckleheads were ripping Bush for 8 years, would " well Jimmy Carter did it too!!! " have been a valid response. It makes me chuckle to even see that in writing. Thats how silly you sound too.

$

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 03:54:05 AM »

This is where the phrase "making a mountain out of molehill" comes from.  Not one American will lose sleep over the fact that a "senior" American official did not go to Paris for this rally.  No American citizen died because Obama, Biden, Kerry, or Holder did not attend.  No money was wasted because they did not attend, and yes, the American ambassador to France did attend.  Was the high level American presence regrettable?  Barely.  This is not something I would have apologized for.  On the scale of "mistakes" an Administration can make, I would much rather see this sort of thing than plunging the nation into endless wars (Vietnam, Iraq) that kill and maim hundreds of thousands and wastes a trillion dollars of taxpayer funds. Did anyone ever apologize for that $8 billion in American cash that mysteriously disappeared during the rebuilding of Iraq?  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 05:48:14 AM »
the dopey far right will never be happy, spend to much on travel or why the hell didn't he travel  :D :D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 05:57:59 AM »
the dopey far right will never be happy, spend to much on travel or why the hell didn't he travel  :D :D

Wrong. We all know the real reason:

My grandmother is a typical white person...
The cops acted stupidly...
If I had a son he would look like Trayvon...

The attackers were brown and the victims white. Period.

If this had been a few white supremacists storming a Mousque and killing 17 brownies, he would have been all over this like stink on shit.

If you don't see it by now you are just dumb, and the brownies who do see it love it. Sad sad group of people.
$

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 06:03:20 AM »
And if obama would have went to paris coach would have started a serious thread about how obama lacks respect for the people that died because he is a muslim and probably is spying for al quaida when he is talking with all the world leaders

but other then that...yes obama is a peace of shit but not because of this

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 06:17:20 AM »
Wrong. We all know the real reason:

My grandmother is a typical white person...
The cops acted stupidly...
If I had a son he would look like Trayvon...

The attackers were brown and the victims white. Period.

If this had been a few white supremacists storming a Mousque and killing 17 brownies, he would have been all over this like stink on shit.

If you don't see it by now you are just dumb, and the brownies who do see it love it. Sad sad group of people.

like I said the dopey right was going to complain either way :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 06:25:42 AM »
Personally Im glad Obama stayed home as he is a jihadi islaminazi sympathizer in his own right

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 07:19:56 AM »
Personally Im glad Obama stayed home as he is a jihadi islaminazi sympathizer in his own right

I wonder, are you as dysfunctional in life as you are on message boards?  Did you not vow to leave getbig if your candidate of choice didn't win the last presidential election?  Complaining to the mods and choosing a new alias did not help: you are still a fool. Bah ha ha ha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 07:22:14 AM »

This is a fact

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 07:37:06 AM »
Blame Bush rofl. Bush derangement syndrome is hard to cure... 240 you've become a laughing stock man.

Let's do a test shall we...

For 24 hours, when you defend Obama, you cant invoke something anyone else did. Just defend his actions. I don't think any of you mentally deformed libtards can do... Even for 24 hours.

When you knuckleheads were ripping Bush for 8 years, would " well Jimmy Carter did it too!!! " have been a valid response. It makes me chuckle to even see that in writing. Thats how silly you sound too.

read it again.   I say there's nothing wrong with Bush not going to Madrid, and nothing wrong with Obama not going.  I'm not "blaming" either of them.

Bad shit is going to happen in the world.  It's nice when we send our leader, but not required.   11 million people marched for madrid bombings, and Bush didn't go.  AND ITS OKAY!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 08:07:36 AM »
Besides the fact he's a lazy fuck and in fact, one of them...

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have started this thread if you knew Bush didn't bother going to Madrid and stand with 11 million people against terrorists.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2015, 08:11:23 AM »
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have started this thread if you knew Bush didn't bother going to Madrid and stand with 11 million people against terrorists.

Bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2015, 08:13:51 AM »
Bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush

lol so youre reading this thread closely but not responding, gotcha ;)

It would have been nice if obama visited, but not required.
It would have been nice if Bush attended, but again, not required.

I don't fault either man for it.

But I'm guessing you fault just one of them, amirite?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2015, 08:24:46 AM »
your shtick is getting old 240....

at this point someone could say 'the sky is blue' and you would dig up and post some arguement saying the sky isnt blue.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2015, 10:28:30 AM »
your shtick is getting old 240....

at this point someone could say 'the sky is blue' and you would dig up and post some arguement saying the sky isnt blue.

He would have to Google that too.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2015, 11:33:14 AM »
I don't like Bush and I don't like Obama. I will likely not like his replacement. But since when is pointing out Bush acted in a very similar manner "defending" Obama and not simply just pointing out a closed minded post?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2015, 11:39:49 AM »
He would have to Google that too.

you never start this thread if you knew Bush didn't go to madrid.  lol. 

you sti refuse to criticize bush for it?  I bet 333386 has the balls to call bush a piece of shit for it, if he feels obama is a piece of shit for it.  I don't think you will tho. :(

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2015, 12:49:03 PM »
I don't like Bush and I don't like Obama. I will likely not like his replacement. But since when is pointing out Bush acted in a very similar manner "defending" Obama and not simply just pointing out a closed minded post?

Good question.

Then again, we're talking about people that take their orders from the TV and radio, seemingly without mind. See the "immigration reform" subject for a perfect example.

These guys are a terrible joke on the rest of us. They need to get a grip on something other than the nearest cock.