Author Topic: Got into it with a off duty police officer  (Read 17218 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Got into it with a off duty police officer
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2015, 05:40:02 PM »
What's wrong with nioxin? I was under the impression its somewhat effective but with no sides?

A lot of us dudes used it and it made a lot of hair that was barely hanging on, fall out and stay out.  Head and shoulders is worse, it'll thin out a dude so quickly.  

Oh, and add green smoothees too!

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2015, 05:40:14 PM »
How many years has "she" been a "she"?

Haha she's bern a women 26 years! Her whole life lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2015, 05:43:02 PM »
On a serious note I'm worried it's thinning everyone says its in my head but I don't know. Do you have any advice? Start rogain now?

oh it's thinning, and in pics it's clearly a weak spot.  If I were you, I would (in this order)

1) Go bang your bride. Congrats, man!
2) massage scalp
3) start drinking green smoothees
4) start rogaine - works on temples, but not always.  You'll be on it forever, but it's cheap and fast. Foam.
5) remove stress from your life
6) keep scalp clean.  Scrub gently, keep pores clean

I also cut down stressful bands, situations, people at the same time.  I'll post pics at some point, once it's fully grown in.  But it's come back in a major way.  I can retrace pics thru the years - stress and hair loss difinitely connected.  Youre running tren, so you can lose a lot in the next 6 months.  Fight it!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2015, 05:44:45 PM »
On a serious note I'm worried it's thinning everyone says its in my head but I don't know. Do you have any advice? Start rogain now?

What about Roxanne "face", draining the collagen from your face aging you drastically.  
This nioxin news has me freaking out.

I feel like halo.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2015, 05:46:06 PM »
oh it's thinning, and in pics it's clearly a weak spot.  If I were you, I would (in this order)

1) Go bang your bride. Congrats, man!
2) massage scalp
3) start drinking green smoothees
4) start rogaine - works on temples, but not always.  You'll be on it forever, but it's cheap and fast. Foam.
5) remove stress from your life
6) keep scalp clean.  Scrub gently, keep pores clean

I also cut down stressful bands, situations, people at the same time.  I'll post pics at some point, once it's fully grown in.  But it's come back in a major way.  I can retrace pics thru the years - stress and hair loss difinitely connected.  Youre running tren, so you can lose a lot in the next 6 months.  Fight it!!

Thanks for that. I'm going to pick some up tomorrow and start. Better safe then sorry. I mean you can pay to get it back these days but I'd rather not drop 4k on my hair

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2015, 05:47:32 PM »
A lot of us dudes used it and it made a lot of hair that was barely hanging on, fall out and stay out.  Head and shoulders is worse, it'll thin out a dude so quickly.  

Oh, and add green smoothees too!

Thanks, I've actually heard about green smoothies from a homeopathic doctor, but I thought she was messing with me. Kelp and kale greens.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2015, 05:49:36 PM »
From what I've read the temple loss of hair seems to be the most common. I miss spoke it's not thinning by that I ment my hairline temple area is thinning

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2015, 05:49:45 PM »
Thanks for that. I'm going to pick some up tomorrow and start. Better safe then sorry. I mean you can pay to get it back these days but I'd rather not drop 4k on my hair

LOL you wouldnt even drop 4k on your wedding.

Play on playboy, congratulations Navy Mike.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »

For me, hair plugs aren't a good option - not really the $ part of it - rather, how much work/time/upkeep comes with them.  I know local musicians that got hair done at 40.  By 45, they're receding behind it.   Or the hair doesn't take.  And when they do decide to finally shave it, their head is covered with those scars.  

I wore it bald for a year total, I liked it.  I wear it decent, and you look like you'll do too, if/when you ever go that route.  If you had a peanut head, getbig would tell you.  You're 30% peanut, but you can pull it off if youo never get fat.  You get fat, your'e fcked bald.  

Hopefully you can drag it out for a while.  MASSAGE it, that's the #1 key, and most people don't do it.  my wife is shocked at how my thinning spot is furry again.  just gentle massage while you drive.  

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2015, 05:52:07 PM »

Wedding are the biggest waste of time and fuckinh money. They are super stressful. Your to worried about everyone else and the actual wedding last 5 mins and 15k is gone. When you could send 4k on a vacation for a week and live like a king.  

Thank you tho

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2015, 05:52:47 PM »
Thanks, I've actually heard about green smoothies from a homeopathic doctor, but I thought she was messing with me. Kelp and kale greens.

any greens will work.  mix it up.   i like romaine/strawberries/bananas usually.
fistful lettuce + a few berries + 2 banana + 1 bottled water.  BOOM.  drink 1/3, save 1/3 in a protein shaker sealed in fridge.   I make one at LUNCH, drink one at dinner, drink the other in AM, and then make the next one at lunchtime.   Tell yourself you'll make it at 7 am and half the time, it's too much work.  

there are many people that SWEAR by them, and have many recipes for them.  I'll drink for a while, stop for a week, feel like crap, and start again.  they're decent.  

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2015, 05:55:59 PM »
any greens will work.  mix it up.   i like romaine/strawberries/bananas usually.
fistful lettuce + a few berries + 2 banana + 1 bottled water.  BOOM.  drink 1/3, save 1/3 in a protein shaker sealed in fridge.   I make one at LUNCH, drink one at dinner, drink the other in AM, and then make the next one at lunchtime.   Tell yourself you'll make it at 7 am and half the time, it's too much work.  

there are many people that SWEAR by them, and have many recipes for them.  I'll drink for a while, stop for a week, feel like crap, and start again.  they're decent.  

Great advices, it's much appreciated.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2015, 05:57:40 PM »
For me, hair plugs aren't a good option - not really the $ part of it - rather, how much work/time/upkeep comes with them.  I know local musicians that got hair done at 40.  By 45, they're receding behind it.   Or the hair doesn't take.  And when they do decide to finally shave it, their head is covered with those scars.  

I wore it bald for a year total, I liked it.  I wear it decent, and you look like you'll do too, if/when you ever go that route.  If you had a peanut head, getbig would tell you.  You're 30% peanut, but you can pull it off if youo never get fat.  You get fat, your'e fcked bald.  

Hopefully you can drag it out for a while.  MASSAGE it, that's the #1 key, and most people don't do it.  my wife is shocked at how my thinning spot is furry again.  just gentle massage while you drive.  

Wow I never would have guessed it. Thank you I'll make that something I make sure to do

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2015, 06:03:20 PM »

I wonder if Navy Mikes wife will leave him if she meets someone with a bigger wallet and a smaller head.
X

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2015, 06:11:31 PM »
I wonder if Navy Mikes wife will leave him if she meets someone with a bigger wallet and a smaller head.

If you have a women who is all about money then I'm sure. But like I said she's not all about the dollar. I take good care of here. Bought her Kim odds for Xmas.   So as long as I keep the lean turkey, brown rice and a few pairs of work out shoes coming she's happy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2015, 06:14:44 PM »
If you have a women who is all about money then I'm sure. But like I said she's not all about the dollar. I take good care of here. Bought her Kim odds for Xmas.   So as long as I keep the lean turkey, brown rice and a few pairs of work out shoes coming she's happy.

I do not know what "Kim Odds" are.
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2015, 06:15:10 PM »

i cant live without it
A

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2015, 06:23:01 PM »
I do not know what "Kim Odds" are.

Oddo lol

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2015, 06:26:36 PM »
did he show you a badge? he probably was lieing... so you just got punked out by some old man, lol
real men= no rubbers

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2015, 06:27:06 PM »

Nope.

I give that marriage two years. But I'll be honest, when she dumps your bald ass I hope I'm her rebound.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2015, 06:31:18 PM »
X

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »
but what is a kim oddo?

He's like the "guru" for women competitors. He's what Haney is to bodybuilding

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2015, 06:53:48 PM »
but what is a kim oddo?

He's a scam artist that charges 5K  for training/advice , he knows all the NPC  judges ,that's why all his clients ( even the one who looks like shit) place well in contests.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2015, 07:22:49 PM »
He's like the "guru" for women competitors. He's what Haney is to bodybuilding

so, you brought your wife another male for christmas to train her? yeah, dont be surprised if she leaves you soon.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2015, 07:23:56 PM »
He's a scam artist that charges 5K  for training/advice , he knows all the NPC  judges ,that's why all his clients ( even the one who looks like shit) place well in contests.

ahhh, good ol' nepotism.
X