Author Topic: Got into it with a off duty police officer  (Read 17220 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Got into it with a off duty police officer
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2015, 03:45:27 PM »
Almost 9 years 3 deployments and countless u detests and work ups away from home

You sacrificed enough to merit that wedding, don't let these bitter leftist assholes convince you otherwise.

Comparing your service to a immigrant looking for handouts...give me a fucking break. ::)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2015, 03:48:44 PM »
Terrible analogy.

Mike paid his dues by giving them 4+ years of his life.

I'm sure the people that actually contribute to the economy for 40-50 years of their lives are impressed by 4 years.

Poor disabled navy veteran on disability checks who despite all his hardship insists on trashing his body with juice and excessive strain through exercise to look good in a thong.

They should send you back, just for that, Mike.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2015, 03:49:53 PM »
Gimmick just got exposed.

"Navy_Mike" you are full of shit.

I remember he posted his POF profile, he said he loved watching Arnold schwarzengger movies. we all laughed.

not saying his a gimmick, but the POF profile and then his married. Something smells.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2015, 04:06:56 PM »
I remember he posted his POF profile, he said he loved watching Arnold schwarzengger movies. we all laughed.

not saying his a gimmick, but the POF profile and then his married. Something smells.

Haha I was just a smartass on pof looking to fuck then I meet my beautiful wife

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2015, 04:07:02 PM »
Sounds like road/roid rage....
Y

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2015, 04:09:17 PM »

you got married in that??? my man, please tell me that was rehearsals.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2015, 04:09:59 PM »
Sounds like road/roid rage....

That's exactly what it was.. I've never been the type to "roid" rage.  I think the diet puts me on edge to

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2015, 04:11:28 PM »
you got married in that??? my man, please tell me that was rehearsals.

Haha no she bought me that shirt and really liked it. We didn't want to waste are school money on a big wedding so we did the classy court house. But I booked a week in Maui as a present after are show in April

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2015, 04:45:30 PM »
So today me and my wife where headed to Costco, being new to the area, I thought I knew how to get there but at a stop light I whipped out my phone just to make sure I was on the right track. About this time I hear someone right next to be laying on the horn. I didn't pay much attention at first but the. After like 30 secs I looked up like wtf to see a middle age mAn waving his finger at me like I'm a 5 year old (Texas just passed a hands free cellphone law 2 weeks ago)

For some reason this really pissed me off and I flip him off and tell him to go fuck himself. He speeds up next to me and unrolls his window as I do mine. We come to a stop and I'm already unbuckling my setbelt to see what the old mans about. Before I'm able to say anything he says "you want to try something with a cop" now the man in me wants to say you fucking off duty bitch hiding behind his badge. Then he says "you want to take it to the next level" in bitting my tounge as I know what the sensible thing to do and I say no sir and he drives off with us both giving each other a death stare

I know what I was doing isn't legal now but I was at a stop light, was I in the wrong yes. Was he bring a fucking prick? Honking and waving and pointing at me yes.

I'm pretty sure the fact I'm white is the reason I'm not in jail lol
How did he prove he was a cop?  With all the people who carry in Texas that guy is a dumb ass.
Fake badges are easy to come by.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2015, 04:59:42 PM »
guy was probably just bluffing about being a cop. should have just shot him in the face and used stand your ground defence.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2015, 05:03:04 PM »
guy was probably just bluffing about being a cop. should have just shot him in the face and used stand your ground defence.

Haha I'm pretty sure we have that law out here

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2015, 05:08:43 PM »
Should have taken down his license plate # and then use a back door(no homo) to hack into the DMV and get his info. Then fuck with him, his home, his car etc until you get bored...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2015, 05:17:11 PM »

That girl is way too good looking to marry a Vissy look-alike like you.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2015, 05:20:14 PM »
That girl is way too good looking to marry a Vissy look-alike like you.

Ha I thought about posting us up in the looks don't matter to pull hot chick forum. I'm a prime example lol

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2015, 05:24:55 PM »
Ha I thought about posting us up in the looks don't matter to pull hot chick forum. I'm a prime example lol

Talk about punching up a weight class.

Good for you. She seems very nice.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2015, 05:26:02 PM »

Beautiful woman congrats  bro  . where is she from ?  is it true  that might take several months for the spouse to receive his or her green card ?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2015, 05:27:20 PM »

No disrespect Mike but QB makes a great point you did get married pretty quickly.

Just to clear this up post two forms of identification,  the marriage license, your wife's government issued id card while holding an upside down coffee cup.

Thanks in advance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2015, 05:31:11 PM »
i had your hair a while back.   better massage the shit out of that scalp and those temples.

you'll PM me in 2 years thanking me.  Seriously.  and avoid that nioxin, and especially head and shoulders.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2015, 05:33:01 PM »
i had your hair a while back.   better massage the shit out of that scalp and those temples.

you'll PM me in 2 years thanking me.  Seriously.  and avoid that nioxin, and especially head and shoulders.

Haha I'll start now!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2015, 05:34:11 PM »
No disrespect Mike but QB makes a great point you did get married pretty quickly.

Just to clear this up post two forms of identification,  the marriage license, your wife's government issued id card while holding an upside down coffee cup.

Thanks in advance.

OMR approved

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2015, 05:34:37 PM »
Beautiful woman congrats  bro  . where is she from ?  is it true  that might take several months for the spouse to receive his or her green card ?

Haha born and raised in Cali. She really down to earth and not full of herself being so good looking It was a concern when I first meet her. She proved me wrong

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2015, 05:36:05 PM »

What's wrong with nioxin? I was under the impression its somewhat effective but with no sides?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2015, 05:38:14 PM »
Haha I'll start now!

I got thin fast in late 30s.  So I shaved my head for a few months, totally cleaned out every pore.

Then I started scalp massage on a regular basis.  And rogaine.  I let it grow.  And it is coming back in.  I massage when I drive long distances, I rub it with a comb a few minutes, few times a day.  it works.  stimulated new growth.  You're almost there with the temples.  Attack them daily!

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2015, 05:38:27 PM »

On a serious note I'm worried it's thinning everyone says its in my head but I don't know. Do you have any advice? Start rogain now?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2015, 05:38:46 PM »
Haha born and raised in Cali. She really down to earth and not full of herself being so good looking It was a concern when I first meet her. She proved me wrong

How many years has "she" been a "she"?