Author Topic: Got into it with a off duty police officer  (Read 17198 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Got into it with a off duty police officer
« on: January 17, 2015, 01:02:18 PM »
So today me and my wife where headed to Costco, being new to the area, I thought I knew how to get there but at a stop light I whipped out my phone just to make sure I was on the right track. About this time I hear someone right next to be laying on the horn. I didn't pay much attention at first but the. After like 30 secs I looked up like wtf to see a middle age mAn waving his finger at me like I'm a 5 year old (Texas just passed a hands free cellphone law 2 weeks ago)

For some reason this really pissed me off and I flip him off and tell him to go fuck himself. He speeds up next to me and unrolls his window as I do mine. We come to a stop and I'm already unbuckling my setbelt to see what the old mans about. Before I'm able to say anything he says "you want to try something with a cop" now the man in me wants to say you fucking off duty bitch hiding behind his badge. Then he says "you want to take it to the next level" in bitting my tounge as I know what the sensible thing to do and I say no sir and he drives off with us both giving each other a death stare

I know what I was doing isn't legal now but I was at a stop light, was I in the wrong yes. Was he bring a fucking prick? Honking and waving and pointing at me yes.

I'm pretty sure the fact I'm white is the reason I'm not in jail lol

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Got into it with a off duty police officer
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 01:04:39 PM »
Fuck him.  What a fucking cock face.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 01:04:54 PM »
Don't think you'll find much love here.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 01:07:19 PM »
Don't think you'll find much love here.
Lot of cop supports?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 01:08:15 PM »
So today me and my wife where headed to Costco, being new to the area, I thought I knew how to get there but at a stop light I whipped out my phone just to make sure I was on the right track. About this time I hear someone right next to be laying on the horn. I didn't pay much attention at first but the. After like 30 secs I looked up like wtf to see a middle age mAn waving his finger at me like I'm a 5 year old (Texas just passed a hands free cellphone law 2 weeks ago)

For some reason this really pissed me off and I flip him off and tell him to go fuck himself. He speeds up next to me and unrolls his window as I do mine. We come to a stop and I'm already unbuckling my setbelt to see what the old mans about. Before I'm able to say anything he says "you want to try something with a cop" now the man in me wants to say you fucking off duty bitch hiding behind his badge. Then he says "you want to take it to the next level" in bitting my tounge as I know what the sensible thing to do and I say no sir and he drives off with us both giving each other a death stare

I know what I was doing isn't legal now but I was at a stop light, was I in the wrong yes. Was he bring a fucking prick? Honking and waving and pointing at me yes.

Lol @ saying "no sir". I'm indifferent when it comes to police, I usually show them respect but in this case I would have told him shut his yap or I'd whip his ass.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 01:09:20 PM »
Lot of cop supports?

I was hoping this shitty story ended with him shooting you in the face

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 01:09:52 PM »

Bluetooth. Get it. There is movie called "Locke", and the whole movie is him having multiple convoys in his vehicle, hands free.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 01:11:07 PM »
Lot of cop supports?

Nope, just hate people on cell phones. ;D

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2015, 01:13:14 PM »
Nope, just hate people on cell phones. ;D

Hey I'm it one thing to see someone doing 80 driving like there drunk because there texting and another at a stop light.

Are we all guilty of it sure we are, I don't make a habit of it

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 01:14:12 PM »

before he identified himself

you were ready to throw hands over fuck all

grow the fuck up

look at the stats of people having serious and fatal accidents using their phones at the wheel
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 01:14:28 PM »
Some guys might be off the clock but they're never off duty.

People like this guy have serious identity issues.  It won't end well for him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2015, 01:14:37 PM »
Sounds like you were breaking the law, here in america that is usually results in death by cop

You got off lucky just liking like a beta

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 01:15:03 PM »
Bluetooth. Get it. There is movie called "Locke", and the whole movie is him having multiple convoys in his vehicle, hands free.

I have it built in to my car I was just trying to Google the address to put into maps. After that the directions would have been played over the speakers. I should have done it before I left but I thought I knew where I was going... Me being a jackass

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2015, 01:16:45 PM »
before he identified himself

you were ready to throw hands over fuck all

grow the fuck up

look at the stats of people having serious and fatal accidents using their phones at the wheel

I don't throw hands unless the other person does first. Show me these people who have died using a phone at a stop light

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2015, 01:19:08 PM »
Sounds like you were breaking the law, here in america that is usually results in death by cop

You got off lucky just liking like a beta

What's the saying? Better to live on your feet then die on your knees. I should have thrown out a yolo and a only God can judge me and went physical

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 01:19:50 PM »
"you want to take it to the next level"
'' no sir''

Pussy

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2015, 01:20:49 PM »

Pussy

I honestly felt like one, but hey what are you going to do? Go to jail over bs?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2015, 01:21:38 PM »
I have it built in to my car I was just trying to Google the address to put into maps. After that the directions would have been played over the speakers. I should have done it before I left but I thought I knew where I was going... Me being a jackass
You were riding with your wife. I take it you were driving. Have her google it.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2015, 01:23:39 PM »
You were riding with your wife. I take it you were driving. Have her google it.

That was another option, it was my fuck up no doubt about it. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2015, 01:24:07 PM »
I honestly felt like one, but hey what are you going to do? Go to jail over bs?

You tell him ,  ''go fuck yourself '' and drive off , he can't arrest you for that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2015, 01:24:33 PM »
Cops definitely have something wrong with them.

Maybe the same quote stated by Uberman applies to cops.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.

They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by becoming cops, and to own a badge and a gun to survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They bully others obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as much power as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will become cops route to get a gun in attempts to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2015, 01:24:44 PM »
Was it a white cop?  ;D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2015, 01:25:17 PM »
sorry you had to put up with a jerk like that. Im usually pretty forgiving of cops but this guy sounds out of line. If hes off duty he should just mind his own business. generally speaking cops in the states are discouraged from taking off duty action unless its a life threatening situation. Using your phone while driving is a civil infraction or violation..... Its not exactly the crime of the century, no need for him to do or say shit to you.  

His "authority" in that situation is pretty limited. for such a low level offense it would not justify him taking off duty action. guy sounds like hes on a power trip.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2015, 01:27:23 PM »

The reason you're not in jail is b/c you complied and said "No sir"

No black man would ever have had the self control to do that. Hell, they don't even respect uniform cops.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2015, 01:28:34 PM »
Was it a white cop?  ;D

Yes he was lol