Author Topic: woman leaves britain for ISIS, now wants back as amenities arnt good there  (Read 14221 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: woman leaves britain for ISIS, now wants back as amenities arnt good there
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2015, 09:02:07 PM »
She should be stoned to death.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2015, 09:34:33 PM »
This happens in Sweden

Isis warriors come back and get therapy and also jobs

Then three months later they go back and fight again, well rested and nourished by Swedish gov.

Tax payers are helping terrorists kill

Sweden is aiding jihadists

If anyone missed it!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2015, 09:35:47 PM »
She should be stoned to death.

Or decapiated by a blunt knife.

As favoured by the terrorist organisation she supports.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2015, 01:45:15 AM »
Yes.  You can travel to a foreign country and then come home.  If you want to live under Sharia law then that's up to you.  If you want to return then that's up to you.  It said she had to escape so I guess the bad guys weren't so big on self-determination.  Are the good guys?

If you're gonna shoot someone for treason then let's see some treasonous acts.  Plotting and such.  Going somewhere unpopular isn't a crime.  If there's a case for treason then she should be tried, as for any crime, not executed without process.

A government that presumes to dictate where its citizenry can go has forgotten that it serves at their permission.  People who want to negate other's rights out of hand alienate themselves from their own.  I know that's a common argument but that's because it's true.  Not even trolling here (in b4 and that's the scary part).

She went to JOIN ISIS dick head. 
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2015, 01:47:53 AM »
Well said!

If she's committed a crime then she should face the consequences.  If she hasn't then to refuse her entry because of her statements or thoughts is ridiculous.  Xenophobia isn't a healthy mindset even in the middle of raging public anger...but as humans are domesticated primates and subject to the basest emotionalism of "them vs us"...there's no place for rational thought.

the only upside is that science is moving us closer to interplanetary travel.  Then we can be off this planet and free.

see above dip shit - what are you?  another homo swede?
Ψ

inside you

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2015, 02:06:02 AM »
The citizen never make any wrong doing in England, so the citizen has all right to get back and enjoy the freedom.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2015, 02:17:26 AM »
The citizen never make any wrong doing in England, so the citizen has all right to get back and enjoy the freedom.

spoken like a true muslim parasite
Ψ

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 02:52:44 AM »
She went to JOIN ISIS dick head. 

I can see this means a lot for you.  Would you like to talk it through?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2015, 04:33:10 AM »
She be allowed to enter, for the first few weeks she will be interrogated daily by the Intelligence Agencies.  Yes she made  a stupid mistake, but compared to teh rest of the ISIS fucks who continue making mistakes and doing terrible things, she wisened up. Im sure everyone on this site has done something stupid that they regret, sure this is on a different level of stupidity, nevertheless, it was a stupid mistake. Having said that, she will have alot of value to teh intelligence agencies, her laywer will be able to strike  an amnesty deal for her full cooperation.

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2015, 04:50:14 AM »
She be allowed to enter, for the first few weeks she will be interrogated daily by the Intelligence Agencies.  Yes she made  a stupid mistake, but compared to teh rest of the ISIS fucks who continue making mistakes and doing terrible things, she wisened up. Im sure everyone on this site has done something stupid that they regret, sure this is on a different level of stupidity, nevertheless, it was a stupid mistake. Having said that, she will have alot of value to teh intelligence agencies, her laywer will be able to strike  an amnesty deal for her full cooperation.

But she doesn't regret joining ISIS.  Where does it say she stopped supporting them?  She just missed the comforts of home.  If they had better amenities she would have stayed.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2015, 06:44:59 AM »
She doesn't want to go back because she realized that the ideology is fucked up.  She doesn't want to go back because she realized that ISIS isn't some force for the People.

She wants to go back home because there's no hot water, there aren't the same amenities as in the civilized world (and why WOULD there be? She was running away to live with animals!), she's uncomfortable and she's scared of being shelled.

Fuck her.

Let Darwin win this one and just let her dumb ass die before she pushes out another spawn.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2015, 11:39:04 AM »
Great decision - may she serve as an ambassador for what's the right thing to do.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2015, 12:02:57 PM »
Should be "taken care of".

Yes, corrected.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2015, 12:49:41 PM »
Great decision - may she serve as an ambassador for what's the right thing to do.

Still no fatwa , I am really disappointed  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2015, 01:06:48 PM »
She doesn't want to go back because she realized that the ideology is fucked up.  She doesn't want to go back because she realized that ISIS isn't some force for the People.

She wants to go back home because there's no hot water, there aren't the same amenities as in the civilized world (and why WOULD there be? She was running away to live with animals!), she's uncomfortable and she's scared of being shelled.

Fuck her.

Let Darwin win this one and just let her dumb ass die before she pushes out another spawn.
So you dont believe in god?

She wants back cause she d have to become a human doll there. A spermbag.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2015, 01:14:57 PM »

She hasn't renounced ISIS, nor islam, so she's not needed in the West. She wants her violent, ignorant superstitions, and the comforts of a Western home. She's nothing but a form of toxic waste, wanting to pollute Western Civilization.

And, no, I don't believe in a god. Religion is for morons.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2015, 01:18:10 PM »
They should welcome her back.. Then instantly arrest her on national tv for treason and hang her pubically and put it on prime time... Make a special out of it.

Boom, there it is.  Zero tolerance is the only way to go with these animals.  Joining ISIS is not a mistake.  It's treason.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2015, 01:24:52 PM »
This happens in Sweden

Isis warriors come back and get therapy and also jobs

Then three months later they go back and fight again, well rested and nourished by Swedish gov.

Tax payers are helping terrorists kill

Sweden is aiding jihadists

Until the tide turns and people start seeing these policies that way it will go on.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2015, 01:30:07 PM »
Still no fatwa , I am really disappointed  ;D

No fatwa, too much paper work. Not worth it, rather take care of thirsty donkies outside.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2015, 01:52:27 PM »
She hasn't renounced ISIS, nor islam, so she's not needed in the West. She wants her violent, ignorant superstitions, and the comforts of a Western home. She's nothing but a form of toxic waste, wanting to pollute Western Civilization.

And, no, I don't believe in a god. Religion is for morons.
i quoted triple H (oh brother) not you  ::)

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2015, 01:59:45 PM »
i quoted triple H (oh brother) not you  ::)

But I answered you because what you posted was stupid.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2015, 02:21:36 PM »

What does belief in God have to do with my statement?
She hasn't renounced ISIS...she renounced discomfort.

Until you can engage me at the mental level of at leas a 3rd grader, don't reply to my posts.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2015, 10:22:18 PM »

Until you can engage me at the mental level of at leas a 3rd grader, don't reply to my posts.

Sadly these retards are everywhere...
Ψ

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2015, 11:32:50 PM »
No fatwa, too much paper work. Not worth it, rather take care of thirsty donkies outside.

sucks U must be shit poor motherfucking arab, no camels  :-\

if I piss on Lakemba mosque wall, would I get fatwa  ???

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2015, 03:45:55 AM »

Fuck her.

You need to put yourself in her shoes. She is in a limbo, she made a bad mistake and is stuck between a rock and a hard place. She cant publicly come out and say that i fucked up joining ISIS, these guys are bunch of retards and sadistic animals, because guess what? if she doesnt get re-entry permission, she has to go live with those same people.

Its easy for you and i sitting in the comfort of our homes and in a democratic country saying she should do this and that, but for someone living amongst those animals in a third world country, a section thats controlled by ISIS, well she needs to be very careful what she says.

To me, this is no different than a young girl chosing the wrong life, becoming a prostitute, and seeing how terrible life is and her getting treated like shit by her pimp, and the cops refuse to help her because she decided in the first place to run away from home and quit school and become a prostitute or even charge her for being a prostitue, when she came to them for help in teh first place.

Yes people are responsible for their decisions, but there are alot of people who make bad decisions.