Author Topic: woman leaves britain for ISIS, now wants back as amenities arnt good there  (Read 14137 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: woman leaves britain for ISIS, now wants back as amenities arnt good there
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2015, 03:56:54 AM »
You need to put yourself in her shoes. She is in a limbo, she made a bad mistake and is stuck between a rock and a hard place. She cant publicly come out and say that i fucked up joining ISIS, these guys are bunch of retards and sadistic animals, because guess what? if she doesnt get re-entry permission, she has to go live with those same people.

Its easy for you and i sitting in the comfort of our homes and in a democratic country saying she should do this and that, but for someone living amongst those animals in a third world country, a section thats controlled by ISIS, well she needs to be very careful what she says.

To me, this is no different than a young girl chosing the wrong life, becoming a prostitute, and seeing how terrible life is and her getting treated like shit by her pimp, and the cops refuse to help her because she decided in the first place to run away from home and quit school and become a prostitute or even charge her for being a prostitue, when she came to them for help in teh first place.

Yes people are responsible for their decisions, but there are alot of people who make bad decisions.

You are completely missing the point.  And no it is nothing like the prostitute example that you gave.

She willingly joined an organization she knows is butchering and raping it's way across the Middle East and into Europe and the West.  And if the toiletries had been better, she would have stayed with that organization.

The prostitute example is not even remotely comparable.

The prostitute has degraded herself and wants redemption.

This monstrosity has joined an organization that decimates villages and rapes and dismembers the women and children, and she does not regret that.  She does not want redemption.  She wants a higher standard of living and realizes that her heroes cannot provide it.
Ψ

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2015, 04:57:04 AM »
You need to put yourself in her shoes. She is in a limbo, she made a bad mistake and is stuck between a rock and a hard place. She cant publicly come out and say that i fucked up joining ISIS, these guys are bunch of retards and sadistic animals, because guess what? if she doesnt get re-entry permission, she has to go live with those same people.

Its easy for you and i sitting in the comfort of our homes and in a democratic country saying she should do this and that, but for someone living amongst those animals in a third world country, a section thats controlled by ISIS, well she needs to be very careful what she says.

To me, this is no different than a young girl chosing the wrong life, becoming a prostitute, and seeing how terrible life is and her getting treated like shit by her pimp, and the cops refuse to help her because she decided in the first place to run away from home and quit school and become a prostitute or even charge her for being a prostitue, when she came to them for help in teh first place.

Yes people are responsible for their decisions, but there are alot of people who make bad decisions.

She was sitting in the comfort of her own home before she decided to go lie with the swine.  You and I can see reality, if she couldn't, then tough shit.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2015, 05:09:13 AM »
Oh well I'm sure she can do more to aid the spread of radical Islam from within the UK (with the help of tax payer assistance and western technology) than she ever could abroad.
Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2015, 06:44:35 AM »

Ah, so she learned this after joining, because the vast library of beheading videos didn't clue her in beforehand. And it certainly wasn't what attracted her in the first place, she thought it'd be more like the Red Cross.

I see.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2015, 12:49:17 PM »
Ah, so she learned this after joining, because the vast library of beheading videos didn't clue her in beforehand. And it certainly wasn't what attracted her in the first place, she thought it'd be more like the Red Cross.

I see.

lol
Ψ

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2015, 02:59:50 PM »
Decent people can debate this shit until hell freezes over, but in the end, it'll be a to-the-point methodology that will beat Islam and its diseased beliefs/ways.

In other words, this broad? Feed her to the pigs, Hannibal style.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2015, 05:50:37 PM »
Captain Picard: You've already betrayed your people! You've made your choices, sir! You're a traitor!

but having said that Picard would let her back in.
and i'm always with picard.

she's more stupid than traitor and we are compassionate people who show mercy.
unlike some extreme type regimes......you know, like ISIS.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2015, 01:22:59 AM »
Captain Picard: You've already betrayed your people! You've made your choices, sir! You're a traitor!

but having said that Picard would let her back in.
and i'm always with picard.

she's more stupid than traitor and we are compassionate people who show mercy.
unlike some extreme type regimes......you know, like ISIS.

what the fuck did I just read?

no.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2015, 04:51:43 AM »
what the fuck did I just read?

no.

then get a dictionary.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2015, 02:14:41 AM »
She should be executed for treason.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2015, 07:03:07 AM »
Fuck her.

She would have stayed with ISIS if all the amenities were included. Would probably be posting selfies wearing a burkha on FaceBook or some other stupid site.