Author Topic: woman leaves britain for ISIS, now wants back as amenities arnt good there  (Read 14224 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
They should welcome her back.. Then instantly arrest her on national tv for treason and hang her pubically and put it on prime time... Make a special out of it.
$

denarii

• Getbig V
Should cancel her passport and refuse reentry

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Should be "taken care of".

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Amenities of Peace...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Hopefully they banish her and her kid to a desert waste land.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I know my world views are a bit skewed because of this website, but are there really any people on the planet who think she should be allowed back? She should be shot.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Hopefully they will cut her head off.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
She ll be allowed back, with nice benefits and probably 24 hour police protection all paid for by the rest of us.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
She ll be allowed back, with nice benefits and probably 24 hour police protection all paid for by the rest of us.

x2

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: woman leaves britain for ISIS, now wants back as amenities arnt good there
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 06:04:31 AM »
she wants back cause she made a mistake... she realized what it was really like. She could be a good example for the morons who would want to follow in her steps.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2015, 06:21:59 AM »
Notice how she wants to return because she misses the comfort of living in the UK, and not because of the actions of ISIS.
So I'm assuming that she still agrees with what they represent. :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 06:27:16 AM »
I know my world views are a bit skewed because of this website, but are there really any people on the planet who think she should be allowed back? She should be shot.

Yes.  You can travel to a foreign country and then come home.  If you want to live under Sharia law then that's up to you.  If you want to return then that's up to you.  It said she had to escape so I guess the bad guys weren't so big on self-determination.  Are the good guys?

If you're gonna shoot someone for treason then let's see some treasonous acts.  Plotting and such.  Going somewhere unpopular isn't a crime.  If there's a case for treason then she should be tried, as for any crime, not executed without process.

A government that presumes to dictate where its citizenry can go has forgotten that it serves at their permission.  People who want to negate other's rights out of hand alienate themselves from their own.  I know that's a common argument but that's because it's true.  Not even trolling here (in b4 and that's the scary part).

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2015, 06:53:07 AM »
They should welcome her back.. Then instantly arrest her on national tv for treason and hang her pubically and put it on prime time... Make a special out of it.

This is the UK we are talking about, they will probably give her a medal and some some councilling as clearly she has been traumatized by having to grow up in the UK.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2015, 06:59:02 AM »
 Single muslim parent......pops must be proud of his daughter

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 07:29:08 AM »
she wants back cause she made a mistake... she realized what it was really like. She could be a good example for the morons who would want to follow in her steps.

They should beat her with shoes and send her to Madagascar, would also be a good example.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 07:36:26 AM »
She could have gone to dubai or Saudi.  She chose isis as she presumably wanted to marry a fighter.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 07:50:38 AM »
she would be disgraced in those two countires as a single parent muslim....

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 08:00:02 AM »
Notice how she wants to return because she misses the comfort of living in the UK, and not because of the actions of ISIS.
So I'm assuming that she still agrees with what they represent. :-\

She told The Sun: "I hated it. I tried to escape within a few days of getting there. It wasn't what I thought it would be. Life is so hard there. There's no hot water, no electricity for hours on end, none of the comforts we are used to in Britain."

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2015, 08:14:08 AM »
Yes.  You can travel to a foreign country and then come home.  If you want to live under Sharia law then that's up to you.  If you want to return then that's up to you.  It said she had to escape so I guess the bad guys weren't so big on self-determination.  Are the good guys?

If you're gonna shoot someone for treason then let's see some treasonous acts.  Plotting and such.  Going somewhere unpopular isn't a crime.  If there's a case for treason then she should be tried, as for any crime, not executed without process.

A government that presumes to dictate where its citizenry can go has forgotten that it serves at their permission.  People who want to negate other's rights out of hand alienate themselves from their own.  I know that's a common argument but that's because it's true.  Not even trolling here (in b4 and that's the scary part).

Well said!

If she's committed a crime then she should face the consequences.  If she hasn't then to refuse her entry because of her statements or thoughts is ridiculous.  Xenophobia isn't a healthy mindset even in the middle of raging public anger...but as humans are domesticated primates and subject to the basest emotionalism of "them vs us"...there's no place for rational thought.

the only upside is that science is moving us closer to interplanetary travel.  Then we can be off this planet and free.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2015, 08:53:42 AM »
She shouldn't be allowed back. It's part of Mother Nature's Darwinian plan to get rid of morons. They decide to go off and do something stupid. Usually they just die, before they realize that what they did was stupid. However, if you feel sorry for them, and bail them out of whatever moronic situation they have gotten themselves into, then all you are allowing them to do, is get another chance to something equally stupid again! Let her live with her stupid mistake, and if she dies, then good riddance. Helping her, is just enabling her, and her ilk, to say to themselves, "Hey I can do whatever stupid thing that I want, and society will save me from my own stupidity." Let her suffering, pain, sorrow, (and hopefully) her possible death, be a bad example, and a warning to other morons, that when you make your own bed, then you sleep in it! She's someone society can easily afford to lose.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2015, 09:01:31 AM »

we have to take clint eastwood type of coold approach to these 'people', yes

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2015, 10:08:29 AM »

That is a Good logical reply.
It made me stop & Re-think my Response.
Thank you.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2015, 12:19:24 PM »
Arabs belong to sand & camels life style, no Sahara in U.K.  8)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2015, 08:48:24 PM »
This happens in Sweden

Isis warriors come back and get therapy and also jobs

Then three months later they go back and fight again, well rested and nourished by Swedish gov.

Tax payers are helping terrorists kill

Sweden is aiding jihadists