Author Topic: MICHAEL MOORE TAKES AIM AT SNIPERS, CALLS THEM ‘COWARDS’  (Read 22023 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
MICHAEL MOORE TAKES AIM AT SNIPERS, CALLS THEM ‘COWARDS’
« on: January 19, 2015, 08:17:53 AM »
Filmmaker Michael Moore took to Twitter Sunday afternoon to share his opinion with followers that combat snipers are “cowards.”

Moore’s words came amid a record-breaking box office weekend for Clint Eastwood’s American Sniper, which made its wide U.S. theatrical debut Jan. 16.

He tweeted:

My uncle killed by sniper in WW2. We were taught snipers were cowards. Will shoot u in the back. Snipers aren’t heroes. And invaders r worse

— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) January 18, 2015

The Fahrenheit 9/11 director likely made the comment in reference to Bradley Cooper’s portrayal of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle in the Eastwood-directed film, which has celebrated a $100 million weekend since its nationwide release Friday, and has been nominated for six Academy Awards.

Moore also tweeted Friday to remind followers to watch Selma, and thanked President Barack Obama for holding an official White House screening of the film Friday night.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: MICHAEL MOORE TAKES AIM AT SNIPERS, CHRIS KYLE; CALLS THEM ‘COWARDS’
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 08:18:10 AM »
fat liberal pos

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: MICHAEL MOORE TAKES AIM AT SNIPERS, CALLS THEM ‘COWARDS’
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 08:44:52 AM »
The fat slob should kiss the feet of the snipers that protected his freedom to earn millions from idiots who sit down to watch his piece of crap films and documentaries that are filled with lies, assumptions and infantile conspiracy theories.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 08:53:25 AM »
The fat slob should kiss the feet of the snipers that protected his freedom to earn millions from idiots who sit down to watch his piece of crap films and documentaries that are filled with lies, assumptions and infantile conspiracy theories.

what was your take on the wall street movie that myers did?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 09:00:15 AM »
A guy like Michael Moore will create his own hell...far worse than anything even a getbigger can do to him.
~

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 09:19:18 AM »
My guess, he hasn't gotten enough attention lately........ What an asshole.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 01:11:05 PM »
Talks shit about people that could kill him from a mile away, lol.

Michael Moore is a fat piece of shit.  Motherfuck him and his whole crew.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 02:00:53 PM »
He is jealous because the sniper movie is breaking all kinds of box office records and making a crap load of millions while neither he nor his crappie movies get any attention these days.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 06:04:10 AM »
A guy like Michael Moore will create his own hell...far worse than anything even a getbigger can do to him.

x2 - the lardian region of the abyss is one of the toughest spots in hell. Moore will have to grow his neck beard extra thick to survive.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 06:05:21 AM »
I wonder what he has to say about his boy Obama and the drones?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 06:17:36 AM »
That fat fuck is too coward to give up his twinkies cakes and fries and hit the treadmill

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 06:39:27 AM »
Yawn.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 06:45:01 AM »
I do think this is a subject he should not have commented on...The guy is (was) a military hero...maybe he has a movie coming out to promote and he needs publicity???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 07:14:11 AM »
Ed Shultz 'Disturbed' by American Sniper

Ed Schultz on Monday bashed American Sniper as "disturbing" and contributing to the culture of "normalizing Islamophobia." The MSNBC anchor warned that the late Chris Kyle was "far more complicated than the hero portrayed in [Clint] Eastwood's movie." 

Schultz jeered, "To Kyle, if they weren't Americans, they were the enemy. Unfortunately, some of those feelings have spread into our culture." The Ed Show host lectured, "The public reaction to the movie American Sniper also highlights some of the most disturbing consequences of this war, the normalization of Islamophobia..." 

Schultz concluded, "I was disturbed by the movie. I sat there in the movie theater with my wife over the weekend and thought this just underscores how many lives we have ruined because of doing something that was terribly wrong."  Schultz often portrays himself as a blue color liberal, a working man fighting for high tariffs and a fair wages.

On Monday, however, he sounded more like his elitist colleague Chris Hayes. In 2012, Hayes admitted that he was "uncomfortable" calling fallen members of the military "heroes." 

This weekend, liberal filmmaker Michael Moore ranted that snipers were "cowards." Actor Seth Rogen compared American Sniper to Nazi propaganda

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 07:14:46 AM »
That fat fuck is too coward to give up his twinkies cakes and fries and hit the treadmill

X2.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 07:39:09 AM »
movie studio should be thanking these lib idiots for coming out against the movie.

you'll have people buying tickets online and not even going... just to support the anti-lib movement.  I remember reading online for that idiotic Seth Rogan movie... "buy a ticket even if you're not going to attend movie... do the patriotic thing and show NKorea what you really think of them!"

Complete idiocy.  See the movie if you like that kind of movie.  But don't do it to make a social statement, those are just too fcking pretentious and obvious douchebaggery.  I can just hear "Oh, I bought ten tickets and didn't even go, just to show michael moore what I thought of him..."

Mooore probably owns stock in the movie studio.  I remember he bought up a shitload of haliburton and military stocks before doing his movies, then used his movies to grow support for them.  fcking sheep.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 07:46:15 AM »
Jason Blaha weighs in.

"Chris Kyle moved a respectable amount of weight but was it a legit deadlift??"  ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 07:53:55 AM »
"The hex bar deadlift puts a little less stress on the lower back allowing less time spent waiting for the spinal erector/lower back to recover. And you don't want that area particularly fatigued when you are out in the field. As a sniper who is spending hours and hours lying prone, and who doesn't really want his lower back to be cramping up when he goes to take a precision shot...I can see this as a viable alternative" - Jason Blaha

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 08:07:43 AM »
its funny no mean words i can say about MM can even compare to those candid images of himself. his life is a 24/7 constant self-owning. he exists in a perpetual state of devastating auto-owning

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 08:23:06 AM »
Who cares what that fat turd thinks?  Chris Kyle was a Great American.  Great movie. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 08:32:53 AM »
Who cares what that fat turd thinks?  Chris Kyle was a Great American.  Great movie. 

a lot of people are very upset.   I'm betting Moore owns stock in that studio.  People will be buying tickets to see it 5 times just to "punish libs", even if they don't actually go to the theater.

Maybe these studios are learning from the Chik-Fila-zation of America, where people will buy products they don't care for, if it means they're making some sort of political statement.  People actually bought ticket to seth rogan crap movie online, and never went, just to "show our enemies how we feel!"   We'll see more and more of this now.   I can see studios actually paying libs a "consulting fee" quietly, so they'll get on their platforms and criticize their latest movie.  "Are we going to make this movie #1, or are we going to let Michael Moore WIN?"   LMAO... sheep. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 08:34:49 AM »
a lot of people are very upset.   I'm betting Moore owns stock in that studio.  People will be buying tickets to see it 5 times just to "punish libs", even if they don't actually go to the theater.

Maybe these studios are learning from the Chik-Fila-zation of America, where people will buy products they don't care for, if it means they're making some sort of political statement.  People actually bought ticket to seth rogan crap movie online, and never went, just to "show our enemies how we feel!"   We'll see more and more of this now.   I can see studios actually paying libs a "consulting fee" quietly, so they'll get on their platforms and criticize their latest movie.  "Are we going to make this movie #1, or are we going to let Michael Moore WIN?"   LMAO... sheep. 

::)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 08:38:31 AM »
Ed Shultz 'Disturbed' by American Sniper

Ed Schultz on Monday bashed American Sniper as "disturbing" and contributing to the culture of "normalizing Islamophobia." The MSNBC anchor warned that the late Chris Kyle was "far more complicated than the hero portrayed in [Clint] Eastwood's movie." 

Schultz jeered, "To Kyle, if they weren't Americans, they were the enemy. Unfortunately, some of those feelings have spread into our culture." The Ed Show host lectured, "The public reaction to the movie American Sniper also highlights some of the most disturbing consequences of this war, the normalization of Islamophobia..." 

Schultz concluded, "I was disturbed by the movie. I sat there in the movie theater with my wife over the weekend and thought this just underscores how many lives we have ruined because of doing something that was terribly wrong."  Schultz often portrays himself as a blue color liberal, a working man fighting for high tariffs and a fair wages.

On Monday, however, he sounded more like his elitist colleague Chris Hayes. In 2012, Hayes admitted that he was "uncomfortable" calling fallen members of the military "heroes." 

This weekend, liberal filmmaker Michael Moore ranted that snipers were "cowards." Actor Seth Rogen compared American Sniper to Nazi propaganda

Why does it matter what 'Ed Schulz ' say. Who the fuck is 'Ed Schulz'? How is his opinion worth posting?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2015, 08:39:18 AM »

::) ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 08:39:36 AM »
::)

i'm absolutely fucking right here.  Don't hold on to a wrong position because 240 points it out.   This studio has created a bad guy with moore, and they're milking the shit out of it.  

Watch, it'll be all Rush talks about today.  Hannity too.  "We need to buy twenty tickets to this movie, just to show the liberals that we hate them..."

If you want to show the liberals you hate them, then donate that $ to a PAC of Cruz or Rand or Dr Ben.   Don't give your $ to a movie studio that is probably paying this liberals to make their film a political statment.   LOL @ "witnessing an important cultural moment".... It's Chik-Fila all over again.  It's Seth Rogan NKorea all over again.  

"See this movie if you want to show the libs what you think".    Sheep.