Author Topic: Earnst/GOP 'rebuttals' are a joke  (Read 3573 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Earnst/GOP 'rebuttals' are a joke
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2015, 12:32:12 PM »
Mitch Mcconnell is short and bald.  Romney is tall with great hair.   You're still under the mindset that these things don't matter.

A bald man hasn't won the presidency in 40 years.   It's the world we live in.  Shouldnt matter, but it does.  If Earnst didn't have capped teeth, and her teeth looked all tore up, she wouldn't have been on TV last night, no matter how brilliant she is.   If her hairline was falling back badly, she wouldn't have been on TV last night.  Sorry, that's reality.

Rob, you didn't answer the question.

Would you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2015, 12:33:50 PM »
I'd have to wait in line for the RINOs in front of me, shitting on her for her conservative positions.

Once they were done with the Cleveland steaming, I would have to assess the situation.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2015, 12:48:33 PM »
I'd have to wait in line for the RINOs in front of me, shitting on her for her conservative positions.

Once they were done with the Cleveland steaming, I would have to assess the situation.

:D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2015, 12:46:29 PM »
Really the GOP rebuttals are usually off point and dribble on. I'm not sure I've ever listened to a real rebuttal. Perhaps when Newt gave a rebuttal it was precise. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2015, 12:51:09 PM »
Really the GOP rebuttals are usually off point and dribble on. I'm not sure I've ever listened to a real rebuttal. Perhaps when Newt gave a rebuttal it was precise. 

Great point.

I always thought Newt was a really talented commentator.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2015, 05:14:13 PM »
Rob, you didn't answer the question.

Would you?

Yes, hopefully I'd hit it hard enough so that the wig atop her head becomes disheveled just in time for me to unload all over her face.