Author Topic: **CONSUMER ALERT**; Dave Palumbo: "Prime Nutrition products don't work!!!"  (Read 38243 times)

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Re: Dave Palumbo consumer alert - "Prime Nutrition Intra-MD is a scam"
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2015, 10:11:30 AM »
Peej?

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2015, 06:47:08 PM »
Peej?

Bump?

I have a feeling Scentopanty has ordered Peej to stay out of this thread.      ::)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2015, 06:58:54 PM »
Pj!
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2015, 06:39:03 AM »

Very long of a story, I will cut and paste in Blockheads version...too much to tell.

"  The Greatest Bodybuilding Love Story Ever Untold...

Once Upon A Time...

In a little land called the MD.com forums. A lone fair faced healthcare worker from The Land of Lincoln stumbles upon the site by pure chance. Being a healthy cooking enthusiast and a self-proclaimed healthnut she finds sanctuary in the Cooking-Meal Prep-Recipes section. There this fair lady enjoyed spending time learning new way to grill chicken, toss salad (no pun intended) and dice tomatoes. She was the most PEACEFUL lady in the land. Eventually another found their way in that same section of the courtyard. He was known throughout the land as the Next One. The Great White Hope. The Golden Boy of MD.com The Object of King Steve Gluteman's Affections. His name... Evan The Stalkerpani.

Evan took great interest in this PEACEFUL fair faced healthcare worker from a different land. In This Time, another not-so nobleman by the name of Schmoemano Son of John romanced his way by the power of the pen and his Shakespearean transcribes into the heart of this PEACEFUL lady as she chose his hand over the mighty sword of Evan The Stalkerpani. War ensued. Turmoil. Chaos. Tragedy.

Evan The Stalkerpani being embarassed, humiliated beyond his expectations goes to great lengths to ridicule and dismiss the credibility of the PEACEFUL lady by ramsacking her village, raiding her hut and storming into her ancestory. The Ashamed Evan uses teams of loyal servants headed by local fool, PJ Dong to spread the word across the entire land that the PEACEFUL lady is nothing more than a whore and the daughter of a motherless goat.

In this time, local courtyard jester and village lothario, Sir Blocketh learns of such a love tragedy. Being a FOOL for love he digs deep into the story to find out the truth and to possibly be mender of broken hearts, exposer of those who bare false witness and to bare friendly challenge to Schmoemano Son of John. Challenge is accepted as Schmoemano Son of John duels with Sir Blocketh with the love of the PEACEFUL lady is at stake.  Schmoemano Son of John leaves the land, Evan The Stalkerpani is exiled vowing never to return and the PEACEFUL lady reigns on forever in the Land of Lincolnvowing a blood oath never to be put in the middle of such evil and insecure un-noblemen again from this day forth.

The End."

bump
w

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2015, 10:03:18 AM »

macgarth

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2015, 03:06:04 PM »
I can't wait that much longer for pyjamas braun's rebuttal.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2015, 04:54:26 AM »
I can't wait that much longer for pyjamas braun's rebuttal.

You won't get one or at least you won't get the truth
I know, you don't

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2015, 08:12:05 PM »
PJ will not return to this thread and may even lay low on GB until this thread is like 20 pages back.    ;D

Evan would surely kill him if he did.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2015, 03:55:43 AM »

Very long of a story, I will cut and paste in Blockheads version...too much to tell.

"  The Greatest Bodybuilding Love Story Ever Untold...

Once Upon A Time...

In a little land called the MD.com forums. A lone fair faced healthcare worker from The Land of Lincoln stumbles upon the site by pure chance. Being a healthy cooking enthusiast and a self-proclaimed healthnut she finds sanctuary in the Cooking-Meal Prep-Recipes section. There this fair lady enjoyed spending time learning new way to grill chicken, toss salad (no pun intended) and dice tomatoes. She was the most PEACEFUL lady in the land. Eventually another found their way in that same section of the courtyard. He was known throughout the land as the Next One. The Great White Hope. The Golden Boy of MD.com The Object of King Steve Gluteman's Affections. His name... Evan The Stalkerpani.

Evan took great interest in this PEACEFUL fair faced healthcare worker from a different land. In This Time, another not-so nobleman by the name of Schmoemano Son of John romanced his way by the power of the pen and his Shakespearean transcribes into the heart of this PEACEFUL lady as she chose his hand over the mighty sword of Evan The Stalkerpani. War ensued. Turmoil. Chaos. Tragedy.

Evan The Stalkerpani being embarassed, humiliated beyond his expectations goes to great lengths to ridicule and dismiss the credibility of the PEACEFUL lady by ramsacking her village, raiding her hut and storming into her ancestory. The Ashamed Evan uses teams of loyal servants headed by local fool, PJ Dong to spread the word across the entire land that the PEACEFUL lady is nothing more than a whore and the daughter of a motherless goat.

In this time, local courtyard jester and village lothario, Sir Blocketh learns of such a love tragedy. Being a FOOL for love he digs deep into the story to find out the truth and to possibly be mender of broken hearts, exposer of those who bare false witness and to bare friendly challenge to Schmoemano Son of John. Challenge is accepted as Schmoemano Son of John duels with Sir Blocketh with the love of the PEACEFUL lady is at stake.  Schmoemano Son of John leaves the land, Evan The Stalkerpani is exiled vowing never to return and the PEACEFUL lady reigns on forever in the Land of Lincolnvowing a blood oath never to be put in the middle of such evil and insecure un-noblemen again from this day forth.

The End."

w

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2015, 09:35:39 PM »
Let's see, the first?   That would be Peaceful28 all day long baby!
Their love affair went on for a couple years before all hell broke loose.
And by hell, I mean the Romano connection.  
Perhaps since Evan is a spokesman of the company, PJ would care to explain this picture -

PJ, did SCentopanties really ban you from returning to this thread?  Seriously?

Tell him its not that serious.  We've all been pussy whipped in love at one time.    ;)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2015, 04:42:52 AM »
Pj
Can we get your input please?!
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2015, 11:46:55 AM »
You're not going to get an answer for now.  Aaron and PJ are pretty busy right now with securing some major deals coming soon.  If you have any questions about Blackstone or Prime, you will need to direct them to the VP of Sales and Marketing

They are not going to have as much direct involvement anymore as the company is getting pretty huge.  They now have over 40 employees, multiple athletes, and just added another 2000 square feet to their warehouse.
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2015, 03:13:18 PM »
You're not going to get an answer for now.  Aaron and PJ are pretty busy right now with securing some major deals coming soon.  If you have any questions about Blackstone or Prime, you will need to direct them to the VP of Sales and Marketing

They are not going to have as much direct involvement anymore as the company is getting pretty huge.  They now have over 40 employees, multiple athletes, and just added another 2000 square feet to their warehouse.
ah ok
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2015, 04:01:34 PM »
Aaron did tell me to pass along that their new product Cobra 6P Extreme is available and they are planning to release some new fangled shit that John Meadows cooked up....some sort of nutrition repartitioning agent.   Folks have been telling me that this Cobra 6p harkens back to the days of the old ECA stacks that used to be around....prob because of the methylpentane. 

They are going to make a fucking ton of money off this product. 
A

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2015, 05:15:40 PM »
Cool story bro, but I have no question about their product.   

The question at hand was about Scentopantieantics and of course Peej will get his ass pummeled by Scent if he returns to this thread.  So, no need for "explanations".    ::)

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2015, 05:26:04 AM »

They are not that big
I know, you don't

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2015, 08:44:05 AM »
Vince, when will you debate Palumbo? I'd love to see this clash of titans.  :) :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2015, 09:37:34 AM »
Vince, when will you debate Palumbo? I'd love to see this clash of titans.  :) :)

It'll be a while since I'm in the middle of things....but it will happen on Iron Debate in the very near future.  I would discuss it further but Princess L has been tripping lately with the ban hammer.
A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2015, 07:13:32 AM »
It'll be a while since I'm in the middle of things....but it will happen on Iron Debate in the very near future.  I would discuss it further but Princess L has been tripping lately with the ban hammer.
Getbig Is Really Going To Shit W/ Mods Getting Ban Hammers

Postby Vince Goodrum » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:52 pm
Seems like the life has been sucked out of the place. Vince Basile getting away with lying and I can't call him out for it. Princess L's getting payback on me for the Mr Getbig 2..... drunk like Shizzo for power.

That's cool with me but I'm pretty sure Ron will hopefully designate neutral moderators and give them some rules on when to ban and when not to....otherwise, I'll be getting a lot more new members

That's bullshit and you know it.  Spamming the boards with your site, products, show is not tolerated.  Just because you've done it for years and often times gotten away with it, doesn't make it acceptable.  Same rules apply to everyone, so quit acting like you're being singled out. 

And regarding the Mr. Getbig 2  ::)  WTF are you talking about?  You've once again got me confused with someone else.
:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2015, 08:28:01 AM »
That's bullshit and you know it.  Spamming the boards with your site, products, show is not tolerated.  Just because you've done it for years and often times gotten away with it, doesn't make it acceptable.  Same rules apply to everyone, so quit acting like you're being singled out. 

And regarding the Mr. Getbig 2  ::)  WTF are you talking about?  You've once again got me confused with someone else.

That's not what I'm talking about....you ignored all the shit Vince Basile said about people and he wasn't banned again or when I was banned.  That's fine, I won't post anymore links to my site but I was clearly singled out when everyone else got a free pass.  And I did get you mixed up with someone else on the GB 2.  so my apologies on that
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2015, 10:45:58 AM »
New Picture From A Recent Photoshoot

A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2015, 10:49:25 AM »

That's not what I'm talking about....you ignored all the shit Vince Basile said about people and he wasn't banned again or when I was banned.  That's fine, I won't post anymore links to my site but I was clearly singled out when everyone else got a free pass.  And I did get you mixed up with someone else on the GB 2.  so my apologies on that

You're wrong.  You and Basile were both banned for a short time to cool off.  YOU were banned AGAIN after spamming the site.

Apology accepted.
:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2015, 01:28:37 PM »
You're wrong.  You and Basile were both banned for a short time to cool off.  YOU were banned AGAIN after spamming the site.

Apology accepted.

Basile took pot shots at me when I was banned the second time and you guys didn't do anything....and he wonders why I redirected his domain to NAMBLA for.  I'll take my bans willingly but you need to put Basile in Timeout as well when he pulls his shit as well.
A

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2015, 03:52:08 PM »
bump.