Author Topic: **CONSUMER ALERT**; Dave Palumbo: "Prime Nutrition products don't work!!!"  (Read 38228 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Dave Palumbo consumer alert - "Prime Nutrition Intra-MD is a scam"
« Reply #150 on: March 03, 2015, 05:45:31 PM »
Pj?
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2015, 06:28:49 PM »
Arnold Classic bump
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2015, 05:29:52 AM »
Any prime nutrition reps gonna answer??
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2015, 08:02:05 AM »
Any prime nutrition reps gonna answer??

When they feel like it and when you have a real question.
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 23, 2015, 05:08:53 AM »
Pj can we please get an update as to why evan left you guys and are there missing aminos in intra md?
w

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: March 23, 2015, 05:15:38 AM »

When they feel like it and when you have a real question.

Here is a real question - Why are they missing essential amino acids from their essential amino acid formula?
I know, you don't

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2015, 06:45:10 AM »
Here is a real question - Why are they missing essential amino acids from their essential amino acid formula?

What the fuck are you talking about???
A

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2015, 07:05:07 AM »

What the fuck are you talking about???

Look at Intra-MD, they are missing a key essential amino - Histidine which by the way is the most expensive out of the EAA's. They are cutting corners and ripping people off.
I know, you don't

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #158 on: March 23, 2015, 07:21:35 AM »
Just watched Dave's video..

PeptoPro (casein hydrolysate) contains all of the BCAA, EAA, and NEAA in peptide bonded form (di and tri-peptides) for superior absorption and utilization.  These low molecular weight peptides are PRE-DIGESTED and are transported directly to muscle cells via PEPT1 transporter.  MyoFUEL is the only product on the market to contain the full clinical dosage of 6-12g per serving, and it also contains a host of powerful ergogenic (performance enhancing) ingredients and an electrolyte blend for hydration and maximum muscle contractions.  My company has been in business for over 8 years now, I've stood the test of time, because ALL of my formulas are highly unique and extremely effective.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 23, 2015, 07:49:45 AM »
Look at Intra-MD, they are missing a key essential amino - Histidine which by the way is the most expensive out of the EAA's. They are cutting corners and ripping people off.
vince plz comment on this fact
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2015, 08:03:59 AM »

Unless you have arthritis, its pretty useless.
A

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2015, 08:12:04 AM »

Wrong
I know, you don't

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #162 on: March 23, 2015, 12:17:31 PM »
Wrong

That's my opinion....I don't think its needed and it would drive the cost up on the product.  It is a for profit business after all
A

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: March 23, 2015, 12:41:12 PM »

That's my opinion....I don't think its needed and it would drive the cost up on the product.  It is a for profit business after all

So you think it's ok to advertise an EAA product that is missing one of the ESSENTIAL amino acids? Yes they should make a profit but not by ripping people off who think they are getting a product with all the EAA's in it. They advertise it as a "premium" product which couldn't be further from the truth, they cut corners.
I know, you don't

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: March 23, 2015, 04:11:49 PM »

Very long of a story, I will cut and paste in Blockheads version...too much to tell.

"  The Greatest Bodybuilding Love Story Ever Untold...

Once Upon A Time...

In a little land called the MD.com forums. A lone fair faced healthcare worker from The Land of Lincoln stumbles upon the site by pure chance. Being a healthy cooking enthusiast and a self-proclaimed healthnut she finds sanctuary in the Cooking-Meal Prep-Recipes section. There this fair lady enjoyed spending time learning new way to grill chicken, toss salad (no pun intended) and dice tomatoes. She was the most PEACEFUL lady in the land. Eventually another found their way in that same section of the courtyard. He was known throughout the land as the Next One. The Great White Hope. The Golden Boy of MD.com The Object of King Steve Gluteman's Affections. His name... Evan The Stalkerpani.

Evan took great interest in this PEACEFUL fair faced healthcare worker from a different land. In This Time, another not-so nobleman by the name of Schmoemano Son of John romanced his way by the power of the pen and his Shakespearean transcribes into the heart of this PEACEFUL lady as she chose his hand over the mighty sword of Evan The Stalkerpani. War ensued. Turmoil. Chaos. Tragedy.

Evan The Stalkerpani being embarassed, humiliated beyond his expectations goes to great lengths to ridicule and dismiss the credibility of the PEACEFUL lady by ramsacking her village, raiding her hut and storming into her ancestory. The Ashamed Evan uses teams of loyal servants headed by local fool, PJ Dong to spread the word across the entire land that the PEACEFUL lady is nothing more than a whore and the daughter of a motherless goat.

In this time, local courtyard jester and village lothario, Sir Blocketh learns of such a love tragedy. Being a FOOL for love he digs deep into the story to find out the truth and to possibly be mender of broken hearts, exposer of those who bare false witness and to bare friendly challenge to Schmoemano Son of John. Challenge is accepted as Schmoemano Son of John duels with Sir Blocketh with the love of the PEACEFUL lady is at stake.  Schmoemano Son of John leaves the land, Evan The Stalkerpani is exiled vowing never to return and the PEACEFUL lady reigns on forever in the Land of Lincolnvowing a blood oath never to be put in the middle of such evil and insecure un-noblemen again from this day forth.

The End."

Lol...didnt both of them also try and meet the chick? Wasnt it just some avatar and was a guy or something?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #165 on: March 23, 2015, 07:34:03 PM »

You are an idiot

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2015, 07:49:06 PM »
So you think it's ok to advertise an EAA product that is missing one of the ESSENTIAL amino acids? Yes they should make a profit but not by ripping people off who think they are getting a product with all the EAA's in it. They advertise it as a "premium" product which couldn't be further from the truth, they cut corners.

The product contains the essential amino acids that promote muscle growth and energy.  Histidine isn't one of them.  Tryptophan was also left out as well for obvious reasons of not falling asleep.
(News Flash..2 of them were left out intentionally)

Most bodybuilders are eating tons of eggs and meat so they are getting more than enough Histidine in their diet. 

I got mine so go get yours

A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2015, 08:17:13 PM »

Most bodybuilders are eating tons of eggs and meat so they are getting more than enough Histidine in their diet. 

But they are not getting enough of the rest of the eaa's and need this shit? Idiotic.

A simple whey isolate is better than this stuff.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #168 on: March 23, 2015, 08:46:07 PM »
But they are not getting enough of the rest of the eaa's and need this shit? Idiotic.

A simple whey isolate is better than this stuff.

I actually agree with you on that.  That's why they'll be releasing their new product Insolation soon.  Its a 100% whey isolate protein powder.  The EAA product is something you'd mix with a jug of water and drink throughout the day.
A

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2015, 10:13:25 PM »
I actually agree with you on that.  That's why they'll be releasing their new product Insolation soon.  Its a 100% whey isolate protein powder.  The EAA product is something you'd mix with a jug of water and drink throughout the day.

Wow, I'm sure it's gonna be a REVOLUTION in the bb'ing world!!! Our world/routine will never be the same. Such an innovative thing to come up with, how do they think of this shit???
?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2015, 02:07:47 AM »
The product contains the essential amino acids that promote muscle growth and energy.  Histidine isn't one of them.  Tryptophan was also left out as well for obvious reasons of not falling asleep.

vince I think the eaa product you're holding is not intra md
w

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2015, 04:57:56 AM »

Histidine is one of them. All the studies done on EAA's are using ALL of them. They are called "essential" for a reason.

The only reason Prime left it out is because Histidine is the most expensive and they wanted to put more money in their pocket. You can't pick and choose which of the "essential" aminos you want to put in a formula, they are all essential.

They are ripping people off, it's not much different than the protein spiking scam. Consumers think they are buying a product with the EAA's but they are not getting all of them.

It's a joke Vince and you look bad defending them.
I know, you don't

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2015, 05:36:57 AM »
Histidine is one of them. All the studies done on EAA's are using ALL of them. They are called "essential" for a reason.

The only reason Prime left it out is because Histidine is the most expensive and they wanted to put more money in their pocket. You can't pick and choose which of the "essential" aminos you want to put in a formula, they are all essential.

They are ripping people off, it's not much different than the protein spiking scam. Consumers think they are buying a product with the EAA's but they are not getting all of them.

It's a joke Vince and you look bad defending them.

The ingredients on the supplements are listed as they are not hiding behind a prop formula.  If you don't like the product then go buy something else.  Not that difficult
A

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2015, 07:55:01 AM »
Lol...didnt both of them also try and meet the chick? Wasnt it just some avatar and was a guy or something?

Blomano, not sure.       Centopanty yes, and nope a full on girl. 

ether

• Getbig IV
Palumbo "Evan left Prime Nutrition because their products don't work!"
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2015, 07:45:20 AM »
Can Aaron sue Palumbo for slander?

Insert "angel-dust" sample sponsored Vince G rebuttal.