Author Topic: Having a great day and its time to give back, ask me your contest prep questions  (Read 32374 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I was thinking the same damn thing. By dirty gear I would think one would mean bacteria or heavy metals. But wouldn't bacteria give you an abcess and heavy metals make you sick?

Isn't acne from clogged pores that come from oil on you skins from fluctuations in hormone levels (clean or dirty) like when a teen enters puberty.

maybe Noelle is confusing acne with tiny little abscesses on ppls faces and backs.  ???

I dunno, but in my 16yrs of involvement with PED's, I've yet to see how bacteria-laden gear (in which the gear would have to have very, very little BA... if any. as it's kinda tough for bacteria to live in alcohol.. even in a .5% solution, and most ugl is 2% and the lazy/cheap fuckers being upwards of 5%) would/does cause acne.

... unless somehow "acne bacteria" is what's contaminating the gear.

hmmm

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I was thinking the same damn thing. By dirty gear I would think one would mean bacteria or heavy metals. But wouldn't bacteria give you an abcess and heavy metals make you sick?

Isn't acne from clogged pores that come from oil on you skins from fluctuations in hormone levels (clean or dirty) like when a teen enters puberty.

Perhaps he meant dirty in terms of the compound being advertised/sold not matching the actual compound delivered.

For instance thinking you are getting X, taking appropriate precautions for X, but ultimately receiving Y without taking the correct precautions for Y.

Thinking you are pinning tren, EQ, and masteron but actually boatloading only test could def lead to some undesirable sides.

balzac

• Getbig IV
No weighing, measuring and listing of special hand pick food items. No obsession with my body having my life revolve around how big my muscles are and how they look to impress other men since most women are not impressed with big muscles. No need to hire someone to tell me what and how much to eat. I just pretty much eat what I want and use some common sense

Yet my walk around condition I bet compares, if not, beats your one day "stage ready" condition.

good condition i give you that, especially for in your fifties - no hate here... i upload a cockpictor on the weekend

whats your stack ?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
So, an actual question...

I know that at least one of your clients, Tom, was taking in a staggering 350g protein/day. Which of course leads to all sorts of arguments about how much protein is "correct".

How much protein for a 50 year old man, 6'4", 218 probably about 10% BF (aka: FAT), training 5-6x/week and 250mg/week?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

I know that at least one of your clients, Tom, was taking in a staggering 350g protein/day. Which of course leads to all sorts of arguments about how much protein is "correct".

How much protein for a 50 year old man, 6'4", 218 probably about 10% BF (aka: FAT), training 5-6x/week and 250mg/week?

Forgot to add 9" cock.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV

Growth, maintenance, or diet?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Ah come one, don't hold back. Give us all three.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Well, I would like to be leaner AND bigger. But if forced to choose, I will take maintenance.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Well, I would like to be leaner AND bigger. But if forced to choose, I will take maintenance.

Yes, youre better off maintaining. Youre old. Worry more about cuddling with your wife and those cold New Hampshire nights.
X

balzac

• Getbig IV
is there any contract between the gurus (hany, farrah,...) and their clients ? par example if the bodybuilder gets fucked up by a written drug protocol and end up in the hospital so that they all responsible for themselves :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
You ain't getting leaner or bigger at 50 on just 250 mgs.

Your welcome.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Thanks for this opportunity Noel.

There are several questions i've been wanting to ask you for years now.

1. How do we give the Mayor of Bodybuilding 10 names?

2. Will Smellvin Goodrum ever become a BitCoin Beepollen Behemoth again?

3. In what way should Marty Falcone Champions implement Kale Greens and Sea Salt? With Electricity?

4. Will Chad Mower ever return?

Much appreciated and thank you for your time Noel.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Yes, youre better off maintaining. Youre old. Worry more about cuddling with your wife and those cold New Hampshire nights.

You are probably right. But after 32 years of training and chasing "gainz", I find it hard to hang up the spurs and be content with my current condition. Contentment isn't something I have a lot of experience with... :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
You are probably right. But after 32 years of training and chasing "gainz", I find it hard to hang up the spurs and be content with my current condition. Contentment isn't something I have a lot of experience with... :-\
Up the dose old man.

whitewidow

The weird part is their is no acne on my face and what was on my chest had gone away since I lowered the dose.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
The weird part is their is no acne on my face and what was on my chest had gone away since I lowered the dose.

I am not sure that qualifies as "weird".

balzac

• Getbig IV
Have you posted a pic?

375 mg test e / e5d

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
375 mg test e / e5d

What decade was that pic taken?

Do you still have that Kodak black and white instamatic camera? It's a collectors item now.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV

Tom had that much because his metabolisnm is insane and I wanted his calories up, maintenance for  218? 200 would be fine.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
You ain't getting leaner or bigger at 50 on just 250 mgs.

Your welcome.

lol @ you giving any advice other than what NOT to do.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
lol @ you giving any advice other than what NOT to do.
That is like calling Hawkins a retard.

balzac

• Getbig IV
What decade was that pic taken?

Do you still have that Kodak black and white instamatic camera? It's a collectors item now.

saturday last week, its a sony cam around 150 dollars im not into the newest stuff

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
That is like calling Hawkins a retard.

Is Hawkings the athlete you're referring to?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Is Hawkings the athlete you're referring to?
Yes. I guess that says it all.  :D