Author Topic: Proud and Loud Athiests  (Read 36870 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Proud and Loud Athiests
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2015, 07:35:22 AM »
this is fun  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2015, 07:39:01 AM »
Why wouldn't you?  Are you afraid of the truth?  I'm using your people,  and the so called jews, Israelis and middle eastern Rabbi that know we are the real  Hebrews. Didn't use one Hebrew.  They know.  People know.  We know.   People are getting very nervous about this.  This is very bad news for the people that took our identity (aka Khazars,aka "Jewish people") especially considering that the people that took our identity are the Edomites of the Bible, sons and daughters of Esau. I'm not mad though. This was supposed to happen. I can only be mad at my ancestors for not following the laws, statutes and commandments and getting us cursed.  The serpent people (so called Jewish people, it's what they called themselves before they stole our identity.) did what they were supposed to.  They'll have many questions to answer...They know what the Bible says how God feels about them. Which is why they hate the New Testament and the Apocrypha. It's also part of the reason they took on another identity.

Romans 9:13 KJV  

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

We are from the seed of Jacob, they are from the seed of Esau.

:)

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2015, 08:01:08 AM »
TLDR

But, not being religious and believing in God are two things. I hate religion but I'm not arrogant enough to state that I know everything. There might be a consciousness somewhere that made the world as it is... It might be the fruit of pure chance. I don't know.

The only thing that matters is how can I live my limited time on life in a way that will be as virtuous and pleasant as possible.

The Stoics were onto something imo....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2015, 08:09:35 AM »
Why do so many that profess the faith of the Christ feel the need to defend their faith?  The best defense is to not be offensive.  To live the faith as opposed to talking it.

I am as guilty as any when it comes to living my faith but never will I state with any degree that what I hold true is anything but faith.  Not religion. Faith.   Hope.  To trust in what we know even though it is largely unknown.  There are good men and women that are Atheists.   Why would I seek to belittle them their choice?

I am tired.  So very tired.

Be well.

Foolish old man...

Faith without works is dead thus saith Christ.

James 2:14-26King James Version (KJV)

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Turn off your internet, pick up a Bible and follow along learn something.  Because clearly in all your years, you have learned very little about what's actually in it despite knowing how to read. You are a spiritually blind old fool.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2015, 09:04:45 AM »
Foolish old man...

Faith without works is dead thus saith Christ.

James 2:14-26King James Version (KJV)

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Turn off your internet, pick up a Bible and follow along learn something.  Because clearly in all your years, you have learned very little about what's actually in it despite knowing how to read. You are a spiritually blind old fool.

I've been stalking getbig since squadfather and mower. I joined in 2010. I've had all sorts of mind deceases in my life, but I feel pretty balanced now days. I still have my short comings, a lot sometimes, but I like to think I'm getting better.

If anyone asks or demands me to tell I have no problem to say I believe in christ and all the illuminati secret society new world order jibba jabba. It's never a topic I would bring out of the blue to strangers, I'd rather talk shit.

But you make it sound like you are the holy of the holiest. It's cool that you feel your eyes are opened to the world around you, and it's cool that you think you have an insight to the world you can't see, but you have one of the nastiest getbig histories. Even if you haven't done half of the shit you've written here, your mind has been consumed By it, at least once, and it will always be a part of you.

My relationship in religion or with god is that of my own, I would be the biggest hypocrite to start telling other people how and what. LOL but you... :D, give us a break, wiggs. You need to humble up really big. You sound like those scitchophrenics who know every word in the bible, but have this angry face all the time, preaching about fear in the name of god.

You aren't helping any christian movement, and you don't even sound like a man who has christ in his life, you sound like a terrified fear mongorer at best. You still entertain yourself with everything that is not of christ, yet you preach at times. You are all lies.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2015, 09:08:05 AM »
I've been stalking getbig since squadfather and mower. I joined in 2010. I've had all sorts of mind deceases in my life, but I feel pretty balanced now days. I still have my short comings, a lot sometimes, but I like to think I'm getting better.

If anyone asks or demands me to tell I have no problem to say I believe in christ and all the illuminati secret society new world order jibba jabba. It's never a topic I would bring out of the blue to strangers, I'd rather talk shit.

But you make it sound like you are the holy of the holiest. It's cool that you feel your eyes are opened to the world around you, and it's cool that you think you have an insight to the world you can't see, but you have one of the nastiest getbig histories. Even if you haven't done half of the shit you've written here, your mind has been consumed By it, at least once, and it will always be a part of you.

My relationship in religion or with god is that of my own, I would be the biggest hypocrite to start telling other people how and what. LOL but you... :D, give us a break, wiggs. You need to humble up really big. You sound like those scitchophrenics who know every word in the bible, but have this angry face all the time, preaching about fear in the name of god.

You aren't helping any christian movement, and you don't even sound like a man who has christ in his life, you sound like a terrified fear mongorer at best.

Shut up kid.  I don't care how you perceive me or what your opinion is. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2015, 09:08:26 AM »

You aren't helping any christian movement, and you don't even sound like a man who has christ in his life, you sound like a terrified fear mongorer at best.

Aren't you like 14 years old? Don't you have some satanic bible to worship or emo friends to hang out with? First, you're a satanist, then you were a pagan or something, then there was a time where you just sounded emo, now you love God. How can anyone take you seriously?  ::) ::)
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2015, 09:15:31 AM »
Aren't you like 14 years old? Don't you have some satanic bible to worship or emo friends to hang out with? First, you're a satanist, then you were a pagan or something, then there was a time where you just sounded emo, now you love God. How can anyone take you seriously?  ::) ::)

I don't know do I love god, never said that. I said I believe in it.

But yeah, not every people has the perfect white trash life. Finishing college in time, having a great white trash job, having the perfect humorless wife, and having a year round tan from the sun because of traveling 4 times a year thx to your epic salary.

Some people have boring lives and suffer mind storms most of their lives, always being the one behind the glass window watching 'normal people' do perfectly, never grasping how they do it. But some come through.

So yeah, most people might not take me seriously, but I have no need to prove my self to nobody. I have my own life, don't give a fuck about others :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2015, 09:17:28 AM »
I don't know do I love god, never said that. I said I believe in it.

But yeah, not every people has the perfect white trash life. Finishing college in time, having a great white trash job, having the perfect humorless wife, and having a year round tan from the sun because of traveling 4 times a year thx to your epic salary.

Some people have boring lives and suffer mind storms most of their lives, always being the one behind the glass window watching 'normal people' do perfectly. But some can come through from them.

So yeah, most people might not take me seriously, but I have no need to prove my self to nobody. I have my own life, don't give a fuck abot others :D

I may or may not have any of that. I do not know what that has to do with anything! But okay!!!
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2015, 09:24:43 AM »
I may or may not have any of that. I do not know what that has to do with anything! But okay!!!

it was just an example. you're smarter than that  :P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2015, 10:18:40 AM »
it was just an example. you're smarter than that  :P

The statement in red made you sound like a 15 year old emo kid who is mad at the world and trying not to conform because youre different and unique.  ::) :-\ :-\
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2015, 10:33:10 AM »
The statement in red made you sound like a 15 year old emo kid who is mad at the world and trying not to conform because youre different and unique.  ::) :-\ :-\

well i'm not unique nor differend from anyone, I'm 70% water like everyone else, I'm just a dot in the ocean who has overcome lots of mind fuckery.

But I was talking to wiggs, I bet that you didn't read half of the post that I meant for wiggs to read and just jumped to the concluson that I shouldn't talk because noone takes me seriously because of my dozens of melt downs over the years, which is why I gave the little example jadi jadi jada.

wiggs talks like he was one of the three wise men who witnessed the birth of jesus (in the story), I don't.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2015, 10:41:26 AM »
well i'm not unique nor differend from anyone, I'm 70% water like everyone else, I'm just a dot in the ocean who has overcome lots of mind fuckery.

But I was talking to wiggs, I bet that you didn't read half of the post that I meant for wiggs to read and just jumped to the concluson that I shouldn't talk because noone takes me seriously because of my dozens of melt downs over the years, which is why I gave the little example jadi jadi jada.

wiggs talks like he was one of the three wise men who witnessed the birth of jesus (in the story), I don't.

Yes, sure you have overcome lots of mind fuckery. You have seen through it all, and the rest of us are just mindless drones.  ::) ::) Yes, I am sure you have tapped into something else that we can all long to have. Keep telling yourself that. Whatever makes you sleep better at night, champ.
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2015, 10:52:35 AM »
theist arguing with theist
atheist arguing with atheist
theist arguing with atheist

great thread

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2015, 10:57:56 AM »
 ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2015, 10:59:11 AM »
 ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2015, 10:59:37 AM »
 :D :D :D

X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2015, 11:01:15 AM »
 ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2015, 11:03:16 AM »
 :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2015, 11:03:33 AM »
theist arguing with theist
atheist arguing with atheist
theist arguing with atheist

great thread

I have some questions for you MOS.  Not trolling because I really like you I just would like to know if you know the answers to these questions.

1.  Why do you as a Christian go to church on Sunday and not the actual Sabbath (One of God's Commandments, remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy)?

2. Why do Christians celebrate Christmas and other pagan holidays when the Bible says not to?

3.  Why do you Christians not follow the dietary law when Christ said, I came not to change the law but to fulfill it. i.e. pork, shellfish etc?

4. Where in the Bible is the rapture, please show me?

5.  If sin is defined as transgression of the laws, why do Christians say they are under grace and they believe that gives them the ok to sin?  Meaning if you're under grace it's ok to do anything you want including, rape, murder, steal, and anything else.

I'll wait...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2015, 11:05:38 AM »
I have some questions for you MOS.  Not trolling because I really like you I just would like to know if you know the answers to these questions.

1.  Why do you as a Christian go to church on Sunday and not the actual Sabbath (One of God's Commandments, remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy)?

2. Why do Christians celebrate Christmas and other pagan holidays when the Bible says not to?

3.  Why do you Christians not follow the dietary law when Christ said, I came not to change the law but to fulfill it. i.e. pork, shellfish etc?

5.  If sin is defined as transgression of the laws, why do Christians say they are under grace and they believe that gives them the ok to sin?  Meaning if you're under grace it's ok to do anything you want including, rape, murder, steal, and anything else.

I'll wait...

Wiggs, you're smart, so you know that Christians cherry pick parts of the bible they want to follow, and ignore other parts. As you said, they ignore the dietary restrictions of the bible, yet will focus on other parts of the bible. It's whatever suits their needs and wants at the time.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2015, 11:14:39 AM »
:D

Haha, that's divine!

Srsly tho, I can help her with that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2015, 12:07:31 PM »
Wiggs, you're smart, so you know that Christians cherry pick parts of the bible they want to follow, and ignore other parts. As you said, they ignore the dietary restrictions of the bible, yet will focus on other parts of the bible. It's whatever suits their needs and wants at the time.

I'm not trying to troll MOS.  He's a man that's trying to do the right but he like many have been deceived with false prophets and false doctrine.  When he sees the many lies he's been taught and some of his beliefs are not in the Bible, he'll perhaps see things differently. 

Read the Bible, study to show yourself approved. Christ said, take heed that no man deceive you for many will come in my name.  This is what has happened.  People have been fooled. The Bible is real and correct it's the people that have taught it have had ulterior motives.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2015, 12:27:34 PM »

I'll wait...

1. Likewise, why aren't you smiting those who break the Sabbath as God commands?

(Exodus 31:14; 35:2; Numbers 15:32-36)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2015, 12:43:14 PM »

The Bible is real and correct

1 billion times > ;D