Author Topic: Proud and Loud Athiests  (Read 36994 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Proud and Loud Athiests
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2015, 01:33:38 PM »
Yes, exactly. That is why evolution was debunked by science ages ago. Try to keep up, will you?

THE ABSURD NOTION OF BIOLOGICAL EVOLUTION, ESPECIALLY FROM NON-LIVING AND MINDLESS CHEMICAL ELEMENTS, DEFIES THESE SCIENTIFIC LAWS, PRINCIPLES OR THEOREMS:
1st & 2nd LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS [CONSERVATION OF ENERGY; EVER INCREASING ENTROPY/BIOLOGICAL ENTROPY RESP.]
LAW OF BIOGENESIS [LIFE FROM NONLIVING IS IMPOSSIBLE I.E. ABIOGENESIS]
INFORMATION SCIENCE & THEOREMS
MENDELIAN GENETICS
BREEDING LIMITATIONS [VARIATION LIMITED TO WITHIN KIND, NO CROSS BREEDING BETWEEN KINDS]
HALDANE'S DILEMMA
CHEMICAL LAWS

And you hurry to be qualified as a foil hat with less than average IQ?  You have to understand that you can't prove nothing by that, because they are all basically just claims. For example, Haldane's dilemma sucks because Haldane present very tight circumstances for evolution, and try mathematically prove that the evolution cannot work inside that tight frame. What would present those frames in nature? His theory has been debunked and it has it's faults.

LAW OF BIOGENESIS I.E. ABIOGENESIS? How it has been proved that it doesn't work? Who has been sitting at the front of the empty test tube last 4 billion years to prove, that there isn't life in it? There has to be better argument than "I don't believe it". So how it has been proved to be impossible?

BREEDING LIMITATIONS?  Do you mean those which we know to be a facts today? How about 4 billion years ago, was there same limitations, or is those limitations work of the evolution? What do you really know about cross breeding let say 2.8 billion years ago? And how about that biblical breeding and it's limitations? I live in Finland, you live in some banana republic god knows where, but we have mutual ancestors? How the hell that happen? Well, we are all descendants of Adam and Eve. On the first hand they were fucking and making children's, then their children's fuck each other and their parents, making more relatives to fuck, and after few thousand years here we are. Where was those limitations then? As we know, inbreeding leads to the extinction, but not in the bible.

What you need to understand is that there has been life on this planet several billion years, and humans couple of million years. Humans ability to make exact science is few hundred years old, so how in the name of hell we would know it all? You have to understand the timeframe, billions of years vs. few hundred years. Here you have example which help you understand how freaking big just one billion is: 1 million second is 12 days. 1 billion seconds is 32 years. And you were thinking that million years was long time? There is no one who could point when life has begin on this planet, because of the passed billions of years. We know as a fact that there is life on this planet, even intelligent life forms has been seen time to time, so what is the problem?

NOBODY CAN POINT OUT WHERE AND WHEN LIFE CAME HERE. And that will prove that evolution is nonsense? If we skip that part, there will be evidence for billions of years of evolution, proved by fossils, skeletons etc. which by the way bible doesn't recognize at all. Where all that came? Why god has to create some little crab or lizard over and over again with minimal changes, during millions of years? He made man from shit and woman from the bone of the man? Is that some kind of highlight of his product development? First few billion years of training with all sort of crap what we study as fossils today, and then TA DAA: Adam and Eve? Creationism has lot of explaining to do before I believe that crap  ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2015, 02:04:32 PM »

YOu're not going to like this.....

I've never seen some many "intellectuals" befuddled and back peddle in my life lol

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2015, 05:58:16 PM »

A fun fact about religion.
Gracie Rules

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2015, 08:14:30 PM »
A fun fact about religion.

Nope, Mao Tze 'Tong'  ;D make Hitler & Stalin numbers very small.
Fuck knows how many Chings he eliminated  :P

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2015, 08:41:17 PM »
Why do so many that profess the faith of the Christ feel the need to defend their faith?  The best defense is to not be offensive.  To live the faith as opposed to talking it.

I am as guilty as any when it comes to living my faith but never will I state with any degree that what I hold true is anything but faith.  Not religion. Faith.   Hope.  To trust in what we know even though it is largely unknown.  There are good men and women that are Atheists.   Why would I seek to belittle them their choice?

I am tired.  So very tired.

Be well.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2015, 09:10:56 PM »
Why do so many that profess the faith of the Christ feel the need to defend their faith?  The best defense is to not be offensive.  To live the faith as opposed to talking it.

I am as guilty as any when it comes to living my faith but never will I state with any degree that what I hold true is anything but faith.  Not religion. Faith.   Hope.  To trust in what we know even though it is largely unknown.  There are good men and women that are Atheists.   Why would I seek to belittle them their choice?

I am tired.  So very tired.

Be well.

You are a foolish man... ::)

Luke 18:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2015, 10:42:27 PM »

19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

James (& Jesus), very much NON afro names  ........... :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2015, 10:48:44 PM »

And you?  A color centric dunce incapable of a relationship with any real woman.  A child playing at being a man.  A man so bent upon fabricating a history not his own and why?

Because your own life is a black peddling malaise of mistake upon layered mistake.   I don't have to make you look like a fool as that is obviously your life's mission statement.   What's next, Afrodomuss (Nostradamus was the slave name of a black seer, Afrodomus be his true name) ?  The original dinosaurs were black?  The original munchkins were black?  Space be black?   The reason black holes are black is because gravity is black?  The seeds inside a watermelon are black.  Coincidence?  I think not because the original watermelons were black but green and red were more Christmacy so the original black scientists mofo'd de shiznit and sheeeeeet...The seeds be black.  'N shit.

Black light is better than white light for everything but actually seeing what the hell is going on around you?  The new black was originally black?  Say it loud, you're black and your loud?   

Oh yes.  The original Jesus was black.  They just beat de blackness outta him.    Jesus was his slave name.  The true name of the illegitimate son of God is Tahm Pohnn.    And vaginas were originally black, not pink.  Turds have always been black.   Wrap one in a Kai Greene signature  towel and put it in a ghetto nativity scene as the baby Tahm Pohnn. 

Get to black peddling now, you silly little man.

And finally, once you've had black you be a single mom.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2015, 10:55:16 PM »
And you?  A color centric dunce incapable of a relationship with any real woman.  A child playing at being a man.  A man so bent upon fabricating a history not his own and why?

Because your own life is a black peddling malaise of mistake upon layered mistake.   I don't have to make you look like a fool as that is obviously your life's mission statement.   What's next, Afrodomuss (Nostradamus was the slave name of a black seer, Afrodomus be his true name) ?  The original dinosaurs were black?  The original munchkins were black?  Space be black?   The reason black holes are black is because gravity is black?  The seeds inside a watermelon are black.  Coincidence?  I think not because the original watermelons were black but green and red were more Christmacy so the original black scientists mofo'd de shiznit and sheeeeeet...The seeds be black.  'N shit.

Black light is better than white light for everything but actually seeing what the hell is going on around you?  The new black was originally black?  Say it loud, you're black and your loud?  

Oh yes.  The original Jesus was black.  They just beat de blackness outta him.    Jesus was his slave name.  The true name of the illegitimate son of God is Tahm Pohnn.    And vaginas were originally black, not pink.  Turds have always been black.   Wrap one in a Kai Greene signature  towel and put it in a ghetto nativity scene as the baby Tahm Pohnn.  

Meltdown.

You are a foolish old man that was just owned by the word of Christ.  Perhaps you should think twice before you open your mouth.  I didn't bother to read your drivel, it's not worth my time and you've proven yourself to be a fool.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2015, 11:00:01 PM »
And you?  A color centric dunce incapable of a relationship with any real woman.  A child playing at being a man.  A man so bent upon fabricating a history not his own and why?

Because your own life is a black peddling malaise of mistake upon layered mistake.   I don't have to make you look like a fool as that is obviously your life's mission statement.   What's next, Afrodomuss (Nostradamus was the slave name of a black seer, Afrodomus be his true name) ?  The original dinosaurs were black?  The original munchkins were black?  Space be black?   The reason black holes are black is because gravity is black?  The seeds inside a watermelon are black.  Coincidence?  I think not because the original watermelons were black but green and red were more Christmacy so the original black scientists mofo'd de shiznit and sheeeeeet...The seeds be black.  'N shit.

Black light is better than white light for everything but actually seeing what the hell is going on around you?  The new black was originally black?  Say it loud, you're black and your loud?   

Oh yes.  The original Jesus was black.  They just beat de blackness outta him.    Jesus was his slave name.  The true name of the illegitimate son of God is Tahm Pohnn.    And vaginas were originally black, not pink.  Turds have always been black.   Wrap one in a Kai Greene signature  towel and put it in a ghetto nativity scene as the baby Tahm Pohnn. 

Keep putting your feet in your mouth grandpa.  Each time you do, you sink deeper into the swamp of foolishness.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2015, 11:03:38 PM »
Meltdown.

You are a foolish old man that was just owned by the word of Christ.  Perhaps you should think twice before you open your mouth.  I didn't bother to read your drivel, it's not worth my time and you've proven yourself to be a fool.

Too many syllables?  Nary a La, Ta or Sha in there?  Deeba dobba deeba dobba?  Mofo mofo mofo?  "Meltdown".  How quaint.  How utterly pedestrian.  How patently stooooopid.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2015, 11:22:28 PM »
Uninformed prideful idiot...A blind man that believes he can see, "The Scott"... ::)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2015, 11:27:22 PM »
Meltdown.

You are a foolish old man that was just owned by the word of Christ.  Perhaps you should think twice before you open your mouth.  I didn't bother to read your drivel, it's not worth my time and you've proven yourself to be a fool.

I recommend you read it, that was some funny sheeeeeeiiiit....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2015, 11:33:53 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2015, 11:40:58 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2015, 11:44:24 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2015, 11:49:55 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2015, 11:55:22 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2015, 11:56:20 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2015, 12:23:01 AM »
I rest my case...
Tuck your tail between your twat and hold your head in shame you petulant, ignorant geezer. Get used to this, because we (the real Jews) are here to stay, whether you accept it or not. It's true and we're back. You can start viewing the first video of the Israeli exposing that we are the true Hebrews and ending with the southerner telling the same thing.  The truth burns you like hell fire.

Moron.  ::)  Get off the internet.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2015, 02:06:38 AM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2015, 04:01:35 AM »
I rest my case...
Tuck your tail between your twat and hold your head in shame you petulant, ignorant geezer. Get used to this, because we (the real Jews) are here to stay, whether you accept it or not. It's true and we're back. You can start viewing the first video of the Israeli exposing that we are the true Hebrews and ending with the southerner telling the same thing.  The truth burns you like hell fire.

Moron.  ::)  Get off the internet.

You're seriously offering up these babbling goofballs as testimony?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2015, 04:05:33 AM »
Calm down Heybro Wiggs, none of us will watch those vids, why would we?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2015, 05:52:39 AM »
Certainly... all you have to do is this... pray to them  this prayer "Dear Elephant cyclists, I am a lowly sinner and I accept you into my heart as your cycling Saturn has paid my debt, Thank you Purple Elephant beings"

That's it..

I'm interested....is there more you can tell me?   What gave you the desire to first pray?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2015, 07:21:16 AM »
Calm down Heybro Wiggs, none of us will watch those vids, why would we?

Why wouldn't you?  Are you afraid of the truth?  I'm using your people,  and the so called jews, Israelis and middle eastern Rabbi that know we are the real  Hebrews. Didn't use one Hebrew.  They know.  People know.  We know.   People are getting very nervous about this.  This is very bad news for the people that took our identity (aka Khazars,aka "Jewish people") especially considering that the people that took our identity are the Edomites of the Bible, sons and daughters of Esau. I'm not mad though. This was supposed to happen. I can only be mad at my ancestors for not following the laws, statutes and commandments and getting us cursed.  The serpent people (so called Jewish people, it's what they called themselves before they stole our identity.) did what they were supposed to.  They'll have many questions to answer...They know what the Bible says how God feels about them. Which is why they hate the New Testament and the Apocrypha. It's also part of the reason they took on another identity.

Romans 9:13 KJV 

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

We are from the seed of Jacob, they are from the seed of Esau.