Author Topic: DOJ set to clear Officer Wilson in the Michael Brown Shooting - LMFAO!!!!!  (Read 9016 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i'd say this is a win for cops that shoot people and botch major details when retelling the story.

Also, a huge victory for police that don't call in shootings, and instead run half a football field to finish that shit solo, like a real man does.

I hope one day, one of us getbiggers might get wasted by a police officer... and he won't have the details right and he'll never call it in... and as we're bleeding out on the ground about to receive that 2nd headshot, we can smile and remember we celebrated the right of police to handle shit vendetta-style with only the vaguest accountability.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
i'd say this is a win for cops that shoot people and botch major details when retelling the story.

Also, a huge victory for police that don't call in shootings, and instead run half a football field to finish that shit solo, like a real man does.

I hope one day, one of us getbiggers might get wasted by a police officer... and he won't have the details right and he'll never call it in... and as we're bleeding out on the ground about to receive that 2nd headshot, we can smile and remember we celebrated the right of police to handle shit vendetta-style with only the vaguest accountability.   

Who would want the job?

Spineless Liberal mayor trying to stab you in the back at every turn. Internet detectives(not operating in real time like the police) criticizing every minute detail. Maniacs who appear to be "unarmed" like this guy pulling a gun out of nowhere and putting you six feet under in a pine box.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
It would have been bitter sweet had they cleared him on MLK day.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I wonder if andreisdaman gonna piss himself again

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I think this isn't enough.

We should pass laws that police no longer have to call in backup when dealing with shootings.  Just let the first cop on the scene handle it, no matter the distance.

Also, this bullshit about "police must file accurate reports"... way too much paperwork, taking up time they could be doing their one-man vendetta missions.  I don't think anyone cares if a cop chases a dude 10 feet to shoot him, or has to travel 3 time zones.  Mind your own business people, if a cop feels the need to shoot someone, we shouldn't demand accurate reports or even efforts to call it in.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
good news for america.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Next time you're involved in a shooting, let us know how accurate you were initially...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

as a young officer I was involved in a burglary call where the officer got shot twice. During my initial statement I told the investigators the length of time between the two shots was "3 or 4 seconds". Days later during the follow up questioning the investigator again asked me how long it was between shots, and again I said about 3 or 4  seconds. So he got a stop watch, hit the table...waited 3 seconds and hit it again and asked me if that was about right. It wasn't so he did it at 2 seconds, then 1 second. Turns out the actual time between shots was about 1 second.  I wasn't lying about my first answer.   However if you were reading about it in the news you would say I was..     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: DOJ set to clear Officer Wilson in the Michael Brown Shooting - LMFAO!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 11:19:09 AM »
as a young officer I was involved in a burglary call where the officer got shot twice. During my initial statement I told the investigators the length of time between the two shots was "3 or 4 seconds". Days later during the follow up questioning the investigator again asked me how long it was between shots, and again I said about 3 or 4  seconds. So he got a stop watch, hit the table...waited 3 seconds and hit it again and asked me if that was about right. It wasn't so he did it at 2 seconds, then 1 second. Turns out the actual time between shots was about 1 second.  I wasn't lying about my first answer.   However if you were reading about it in the news you would say I was..     

That is a realistic, good example. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 11:21:20 AM »

he repeated the "30 feet" answer during the grand jury, and again on the news.  The PD repeatedly gave the same # in the press.  The actual measurement is 153 feet, but they had what was, IMO, a concerted and organized effort to minimized the perceived distance from the initial conflict, so that they could attach the two.

If he said "I got out and ran 150 feet and confronted him without calling it in, even though he was like godzilla and I was a little kid", it makes people wonder why he ran that far without calling in backup, and how helpless he really felt.

Same way the PD kept leaking "fractured orbital bone".   Concerted PR effort, and the cop was a part of that too.  The punk deserved to die, but the cop fudging numbers on public record intentionally, months afterward, in concert with the police dept - shady as fck.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2015, 11:25:02 AM »
he repeated the "30 feet" answer during the grand jury, and again on the news.  The PD repeatedly gave the same # in the press.  The actual measurement is 153 feet, but they had what was, IMO, a concerted and organized effort to minimized the perceived distance from the initial conflict, so that they could attach the two.

If he said "I got out and ran 150 feet and confronted him without calling it in, even though he was like godzilla and I was a little kid", it makes people wonder why he ran that far without calling in backup, and how helpless he really felt.

Same way the PD kept leaking "fractured orbital bone".   Concerted PR effort, and the cop was a part of that too.  The punk deserved to die, but the cop fudging numbers on public record intentionally, months afterward, in concert with the police dept - shady as fck.

And here we have an example of a liberal lackey lying his rear end off. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2015, 11:33:15 AM »
And here we have an example of a liberal lackey lying his rear end off. 

I don't think Officer Wilson is a liberal.   But yes, he was lying his ass off about that one detail continually, you are correct.

Again, why do you feel the need to defend a cop that has consistently given that wrong piece of data, over and over?  Just say "hey, yeah, he fudged that"... cause while the shoot was legal, that one piece of info has been lied about, by the cop and the PD, the entire time.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2015, 11:34:37 AM »

If you say so

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2015, 11:35:05 AM »
I don't think Officer Wilson is a liberal.   But yes, he was lying his ass off about that one detail continually, you are correct.

Again, why do you feel the need to defend a cop that has consistently given that wrong piece of data, over and over?  Just say "hey, yeah, he fudged that"... cause while the shoot was legal, that one piece of info has been lied about, by the cop and the PD, the entire time.

Why are you such a pathological liar?  Is it because you're a liberal lackey or is it unrelated to your political beliefs and practices?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2015, 11:37:07 AM »
If you say so

I dont think the cop should be charged with anything.

But I think atthe very least, people need to ask why he misjudged that distance so much, even in his testimony, and ever when talking to 60 minutes... he's on TV when it's all over - and he STILL believed it was only 30 feet?

Either he cannot measure distance, or he got his bell rung so hard he didn't know how to estimate it.
And nobody reviewed that testimony with him?  lol, he never looked at a map?  He STILL believes it was 30 feet?

Either way, i'm glad he's off police force - cause he's lying or dumb or reckless - any of them and I don't want him carrying a gun and trying to enforce the law.    (And I STILL cannot understand whythe FergusonPD kept repeating that 30 feet lie.)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2015, 11:37:55 AM »
Why are you such a pathological liar?  Is it because you're a liberal lackey or is it unrelated to your political beliefs and practices? 

it's public record.  He kept claiming 30 feet.  It was 150+ feet.

you can keep calling names.  I'll keep stating facts of this case.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2015, 11:39:59 AM »
it's public record.  He kept claiming 30 feet.  It was 150+ feet.

you can keep calling names.  I'll keep stating facts of this case.

Whatever you lying liar.  You are often the only screwball spouting this loony crap.  Nobody cares. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2015, 11:40:37 AM »
I dont think the cop should be charged with anything.

But I think atthe very least, people need to ask why he misjudged that distance so much, even in his testimony, and ever when talking to 60 minutes... he's on TV when it's all over - and he STILL believed it was only 30 feet?

Either he cannot measure distance, or he got his bell rung so hard he didn't know how to estimate it.
And nobody reviewed that testimony with him?  lol, he never looked at a map?  He STILL believes it was 30 feet?

Either way, i'm glad he's off police force - cause he's lying or dumb or reckless - any of them and I don't want him carrying a gun and trying to enforce the law.    (And I STILL cannot understand whythe FergusonPD kept repeating that 30 feet lie.)

I'm semi curious about your claim that the distance of the chase was 153ft and he maintains after the conclusion of the investigation that it is 30 ft. That is weird. I can fully understand getting the distance wrong. I don't understand the point of staying with the 30ft after it's shown to be wrong. Rather than me spending a lot of time finding the 2 distances, ( I will if need be) can you supply a link or links to support your claim? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2015, 12:13:16 PM »
I think this isn't enough.

We should pass laws that police no longer have to call in backup when dealing with shootings.  Just let the first cop on the scene handle it, no matter the distance.

Also, this bullshit about "police must file accurate reports"... way too much paperwork, taking up time they could be doing their one-man vendetta missions.  I don't think anyone cares if a cop chases a dude 10 feet to shoot him, or has to travel 3 time zones.  Mind your own business people, if a cop feels the need to shoot someone, we shouldn't demand accurate reports or even efforts to call it in.

I read the grand jury transcript. Interesting testimony. Heres what I learned reading from the source..

1. He DID call for back up
2. He NEVER mentions a distance for the chase
3. Investigators DO tell the grand jury it was 160 ft.

240 it seems your version of the "facts" are a little off.... might want to reconsider

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2015, 12:18:33 PM »
I read the grand jury transcript. Interesting testimony. Heres what I learned reading from the source..

1. He DID call for back up
2. He NEVER mentions a distance for the chase
3. Investigators DO tell the grand jury it was 160 ft.

Don't listen to me, or beach bum.  Google "Darren Wilson 30 feet" - you'll see stories with links to statements. 

He and the PD made a concerted effort to keep saying a measurement they knew was incorrect.

He even says it in the ABC news interview.  Don't listen to either of us.   Google it.  See that single inconsitenty.  That's half the reason people are rioting - cause the cop and PD can't say "150 feet" after all this time  :(

And he called for another car when he arrived at the scene.  He NEVER called for backup after shooting the idiot in the car.  He claims it was a radio malfunction or something.  He didn't use his body radio either.  Just took punch, shot, then ran 150 feet to shoot.   I couldn't care if he admitted he didn't think of it, or he didn't want to call in the shooting (at the very least so backup didn't walk into a gun battle unknowingly!) - but to SAY he called it in - then later, claim his radio must have malfunctioned?  NO, I dont buy it... that's CYA time right there.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2015, 12:22:16 PM »
I knew it would come down to whether there was enough evidence to charge him or not.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2015, 12:26:13 PM »

Don't listen to me, or beach bum.  Google "Darren Wilson 30 feet" - you'll see stories with links to statements. 

He and the PD made a concerted effort to keep saying a measurement they knew was incorrect.

He even says it in the ABC news interview.  Don't listen to either of us.   Google it.  See that single inconsitenty.  That's half the reason people are rioting - cause the cop and PD can't say "150 feet" after all this time  :(

And he called for another car when he arrived at the scene.  He NEVER called for backup after shooting the idiot in the car.  He claims it was a radio malfunction or something.  He didn't use his body radio either.  Just took punch, shot, then ran 150 feet to shoot.   I couldn't care if he admitted he didn't think of it, or he didn't want to call in the shooting (at the very least so backup didn't walk into a gun battle unknowingly!) - but to SAY he called it in - then later, claim his radio must have malfunctioned?  NO, I dont buy it... that's CYA time right there.

He DID call for backup... Read his testimony.

When Brown first says Fu*k you he uses the car radio to call for assistance. Then Brown attacks him in the car... he then uses his hand held radio to call for assistance "shots fired".. and gives chase. Only after the shooting and the ride back to the station does he hear the in car radio transmitting, but nothing from his hand held does he figure out during the scuffle his channel changed from Channel 1 to Channel 3. Having had that happen to me on many ocassions it's very plausible and very likely. Nothing sinister about it. I have a hard time seeing a CYA in this shooting. Read the grand jury testimony.     

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2015, 12:26:34 PM »
Officer Wilson should get a medal for performing a public service for shooting Brown.

After all, it's not as though anyone of any value to humanity died.