Author Topic: Bill Kazmaier - Worlds Greatest Strongman  (Read 32839 times)

Throw2far

• Getbig I
Bill Kazmaier - Worlds Greatest Strongman
« on: February 21, 2006, 09:39:22 PM »
Bill Kazmaier is the World's Greatest Strongman! He is a philanthropist in every definition of the word. He gave his life to the lord jesus christ and has spent the last 15 years touring the country reaching out to children. He opens their eyes and ears with great feats of strength, opens their hearts with his testimonial of the strength of love, and saves their souls with the word of god. He has toured with the YMCA, a Strength Team, Strive, and MET-Rx around the country reaching out to Armed Forces, Business Executives, Children, and Lost Teens alike, just trying to do the one thing he promised he would do as he won his third Worlds Strongest Man title: Give Back.

Bill Kazmaier is not only an exceptional human being, he just happens to be the strongest man to ever walk the earth, save one: Jesus. In a time when only 5 men in the history of the world had benched 600 lbs, he did 600 FIVE TIMES RAW! He set numerous records, including World Record Total, Deadlift, Bench, Overhead DB Press, Thomas Inch etc... just to name a few.

His Total sets him apart from the rest of the powerlifters. 2425 is undoubtedly the most amazing lift every accomplished. Gary Frank's lifts were suited @ 2800. Gene Rylacheck with a suit gets 400 lbs OFF HIS BENCH ALONE! No one has ever combined the three lifts in such a dominant manner, and in a time when the norm was 1gram a week, not 10grams a week with Slin, GH, IGF-1, PGF2, Myostatin Inhibitors etc... Bill Kazmaier was a man amongst boys and his prowess has yet to be touched today in the realm of Powerlifting.

Bill Kazmaier was also the Greatest Worlds Strongest Man Competitor to ever walk the face of the earth. He competed once and got 7 1sts, 2 2nds and a third. There has never been such a dominating performance. He doubled 1005 Dollar Deadlift like it was a joke. He tossed the implements when others had to run with them. He squatted over 900 lbs when a shadow like Mariusz could only rep 700 7 times (not to mention Mariusz's 595 bench.)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Re: Bill Kazmaier - Worlds Greatest Strongman
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 01:50:28 AM »
youre forgetting Mariusz is outweightd by about 50lbs, and his squat is also around 900. That said, Bill is a freak of nature that we probably might never see again
Scouser on Tour

zzzofsweden

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 04:00:28 AM »
Glenn Ross 1000+ kg RAW in powerlifting

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 05:40:06 AM »
Bill Kazmaier is the World's Greatest Strongman! He is a philanthropist in every definition of the word. He gave his life to the lord jesus christ and has spent the last 15 years touring the country reaching out to children. He opens their eyes and ears with great feats of strength, opens their hearts with his testimonial of the strength of love, and saves their souls with the word of god. He has toured with the YMCA, a Strength Team, Strive, and MET-Rx around the country reaching out to Armed Forces, Business Executives, Children, and Lost Teens alike, just trying to do the one thing he promised he would do as he won his third Worlds Strongest Man title: Give Back.
Bill Kazmaier is not only an exceptional human being, he just happens to be the strongest man to ever walk the earth, save one: Jesus. In a time when only 5 men in the history of the world had benched 600 lbs, he did 600 FIVE TIMES RAW! He set numerous records, including World Record Total, Deadlift, Bench, Overhead DB Press, Thomas Inch etc... just to name a few.
His Total sets him apart from the rest of the powerlifters. 2425 is undoubtedly the most amazing lift every accomplished. Gary Frank's lifts were suited @ 2800. Gene Rylacheck with a suit gets 400 lbs OFF HIS BENCH ALONE! No one has ever combined the three lifts in such a dominant manner, and in a time when the norm was 1gram a week, not 10grams a week with Slin, GH, IGF-1, PGF2, Myostatin Inhibitors etc... Bill Kazmaier was a man amongst boys and his prowess has yet to be touched today in the realm of Powerlifting.
Bill Kazmaier was also the Greatest Worlds Strongest Man Competitor to ever walk the face of the earth. He competed once and got 7 1sts, 2 2nds and a third. There has never been such a dominating performance. He doubled 1005 Dollar Deadlift like it was a joke. He tossed the implements when others had to run with them. He squatted over 900 lbs when a shadow like Mariusz could only rep 700 7 times (not to mention Mariusz's 595 bench.)

You forgot to mention the X-ray vision.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 07:11:46 AM »
if it was based on just pure stationary power then Glenn Ross would be number1. None of this bullshit of picking things up and running with them, just lifting the heaviest weight you can on the spot. Hes not called The Daddy for nothing
Scouser on Tour

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 07:14:47 AM »
saying that, you have to take into account Mariusz' insane bodyfat percentage. You see guys like Ross, Henry, Pfister, Girard etc with 2-3+* the bodyfat of Mariusz and he still blows them away. Hes only 28 too
Scouser on Tour

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 05:41:24 PM »
Mariusz look more like 45, not aging well.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 09:11:26 PM »
if it was based on just pure stationary power then Glenn Ross would be number1. None of this bullshit of picking things up and running with them, just lifting the heaviest weight you can on the spot. Hes not called The Daddy for nothing

HAHAHA. How do you know they call him "The Daddy" haha
"Shut the F up and train"

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 02:25:13 AM »
every1 who is a fan of Glenn Ross knows hes called the daddy  ::)
Scouser on Tour

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 04:21:48 PM »
Nice link. 400kg squat/deads with no suit!!! the man aint human

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 01:41:22 PM »
something tells me you know what Bill's dick looks like.

Orgasm, go ahead and rip Kaz now. I suppose he has "monster triceps" in your book. I suppose your bigger than him and would intimidate him in the gym.
The House that Ruth built

Odinn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 08:59:24 AM »
Jon Pall Sigmundsson kicked Kaz's ass

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 09:33:41 AM »
Jon Pall Sigmundsson kicked Kaz's ass

If you wanna sound authoritative on the subject...at least spell the name right ::)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 11:57:50 PM »
If you wanna sound authoritative on the subject...at least spell the name right ::)

hahaha.
"Shut the F up and train"

Odinn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 05:07:40 AM »
Yeah, I meant Sigmarsson  :-[

And it's not a spelling issue it's just that I get those last names mixed up, they sound similar in Icelandic.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 11:43:11 PM »
He was pretty intense.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ARTI

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 08:51:30 AM »
GREAT PICTURE!

SlackJaw Fagets

Crazykid909

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 03:00:19 PM »
He was pretty intense.

Is Bill intense or constipated??

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 01:57:23 AM »
in theory, if you took Kaz in his prime and threw him in with the guys today, with all the equipment and performance enhancing drugs there are now what would he be lifting? This is under the assumption that he responded to all the new stuff very well
Scouser on Tour

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 10:19:53 PM »
Buddha, Ghandi, Kaz... they were all pretty good.
a

themetalgod

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 07:17:29 AM »
kaz would be right at the top with the equipment 1,000 bench 1,200 squat and high 900 deadlift.i had the pleasure of meeting kaz in december as he does motivational speechs.he was truly inspiring as did a lot of strength feats.he must have been about 330 to 350 since i'm around 310 and he was much bigger then me.many people overlook kaz's hand strength which is among the best.he bent a 10 inch 3/4 of inch galvinized steel into a complete u with the sides touching.he also bent one of those steel rods from the wsm into a fish.   

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2006, 02:10:25 PM »
kaz would be right at the top with the equipment 1,000 bench 1,200 squat and high 900 deadlift.i had the pleasure of meeting kaz in december as he does motivational speechs.he was truly inspiring as did a lot of strength feats.he must have been about 330 to 350 since i'm around 310 and he was much bigger then me.many people overlook kaz's hand strength which is among the best.he bent a 10 inch 3/4 of inch galvinized steel into a complete u with the sides touching.he also bent one of those steel rods from the wsm into a fish.   
Kaz was the greatest but there's no way he would have deadlifted in the high 900's, he might have been able to do 910 or so, and his squat with equipment would have been around 1020-1030.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

themetalgod

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 04:08:12 PM »
do you know kaz has already deadlifted 907 without a deadlift suit and that was 23 years ago.no question he would do 1200 he was the world recorder holder in the squat.as a matter of fact he held the record in the bench press,squat and deadlift.the man is the strongest ever to walk the earth.the stuff he can do now at 52 is amazing.how many guys can bend a 3/4 inch galvinized steel bolt very very few.all i can say is wow :o i was just at lowe's the other day looking for pennys and bolts to bend.i got my hands on some of that galvinized steel man.i've been working with those captains of crush the 2 and 3 and i couoldn';t even make a dent in it.john brookfied mr hands says most powerlifters have weak hands well kaz don't.i shook his hand and felt the power.brent mikesell can squat and jeff lewis and garry frank can then there isn;t a question that kaz can lift it.i mean look at that pic that guy posted the muscle on that guy is unbelivable those traps.no less then don reinhoudt said kaz was the strongest that ever lived.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 08:47:18 AM »
like i said i have all the respect in the world for Kaz but i go only on  PROVEN COMPETITION lifts not training bullshit heresay, there is no fucking way that Kaz would have squatted 1200 to legal depth, his official best was like 930-935 with a suit, not a suit like they have today but it was a suit and anyone will tell you that deadlift suits don't add much to the deadlift, his OFFICIAL best was 886 and with some specialized work on it he may have hit 910 or 915.
Jaejonna rows 125!!