Author Topic: Hillary Clinton has double-digit leads over potential GOP presidential rivals  (Read 3604 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hillary Clinton has double-digit leads over potential GOP presidential rivals, poll shows

By Anne Gearan and Peyton M. Craighill January 22 at 7:00 AM 
Hillary Rodham Clinton holds double-digit leads over potential Republican challengers Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney as the likely Democratic presidential candidate moves closer to entering the 2016 race, a new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds.

Although Clinton, Bush and Romney are all longtime politicians and members of political dynasties, registered voters are less likely to count that familiarity against Clinton. That is a good sign for Clinton, a failed 2008 presidential candidate and the focus of Republican criticism that her time has come and gone.

Clinton’s potential to make history as the first female U.S. president makes little difference to most voters and is a net positive for others.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-has-double-digit-leads-over-potential-gop-presidential-rivals-poll-shows/2015/01/21/a9df44e2-a190-11e4-9f89-561284a573f8_story.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
*insert attack on poll credibility which will remain in place until said poll attacks obama*

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Sure she'll win. She's a women. Just like obama is black. Nothing more nothing less. Exept the fact she's an accessory to murder.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Sure she'll win. She's a women. Just like obama is black. Nothing more nothing less. Exept the fact she's an accessory to murder.

great observation

I assume you'll be contacting the GOP to insist they run a black woman for a guaranteed LANDSLIDE

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Look at her GOP competition. A donkey can shit out something that'll be a tougher opponent.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Why wouldn't a republican woman or minority run, and win?

And don't give us the tired line "because repubs vote on issues, not skin color".  Because if that's the case, explain why in 2012 and 2008, when they voted on the issues, 20% of them didn't bother showing up (but they sure voted for Bush in 00 and 04).

It's because the repub party is divided.  The base doesn't bother showing up when a piece-of-shit moderate is on the ticket.  True, actual conservatives HATE Romney and don't bother voting.  They hated mccain too.  But they sure showed up to vote Reagan,Bush1 and Bush2. 

Cruz or Lose.  and I think yall are starting to realize it too.   Romney couldn't beat a HORRIBLE polling obama, even after leading polls after debate #1.  You think he can beat a popular Hilary?  (and even if he does, their positions are so similar now on amnesty, min wage, the war, the economy), I'm not sure much changes anyway.

Cruz or Lose.  Repeat that 10,000 times.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
It was all laid out for her in 2008 and she managed to fail.  After last November, I find it hard to believe that thinking people give any credibility to polls like this.

~

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

You are an accessory to stupidity.  But thanks for showcasing the typical GOP fears and excuses that will become the usual mantra in two more years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
It was all laid out for her in 2008 and she managed to fail.  After last November, I find it hard to believe that thinking people give any credibility to polls like this.

She already is a tired old bag.  To think she will have the energy and initiative not only to run and campaign, etc - but then to be POTUS for 4 years and all that entails?  Please - at best she will be shadow president and puppet while others run the show in Sleazefest 2.0

240 is Back

• Getbig V
She already is a tired old bag.  To think she will have the energy and initiative not only to run and campaign, etc - but then to be POTUS for 4 years and all that entails?  Please - at best she will be shadow president and puppet while others run the show in Sleazefest 2.0

mccain was in much worse shape and aside from the applesauce attack, he was 'energetic enouogh'.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
mccain was in much worse shape and aside from the applesauce attack, he was 'energetic enouogh'.

MCCain SUCKED!!!!   But - REMEMBER YOU LEFTISTS WHO WORSHIPPED OBAMA TRASHED HIS AGE ENDLESSLY? 

youandme

• Getbig V
MCCain SUCKED!!!!   But - REMEMBER YOU LEFTISTS WHO WORSHIPPED OBAMA TRASHED HIS AGE ENDLESSLY? 

And he's still walking and doing same middle of the aisle song and dance. A ham sandwich would have lied less and done a better job than Nobama.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!

Virtually everyone now accepts that Reagan had Alzheimer's in the latter years of his presidency... was he a tired old bag?  Did he have energy and initiative?  McCain is a fossil and he had his supporters as well.  You are not very convincing. Bah!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Virtually everyone now accepts that Reagan had Alzheimer's in the latter years of his presidency... was he a tired old bag?  Did he have energy and initiative?  McCain is a fossil and he had his supporters as well.  You are not very convincing. Bah!

Right - so elect Hillary then who will also have the same issues correct?  Sounds really FNG smart - to a liberal brain dead fool

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
it will be hilarious to bump this thread in mid-november  2016.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Hil is unlikable....she just is. Lets wait and see who the Repub nominee is. If you get Jeb or Mitt they'll let her get away with shit but even a Rino like Christie won't hold back in debates. Cruz will walk across the stage and punch her in the head till it comes off.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
at this point these polls just reflect name recognition.

now if the GOP decided its going to force another limp-wristed moderate undocumented-democrat like Jeb or Mitt on us again, then i have no doubt Hillary will beat them.

but if they run an actual conservative who can represent, stand for and articulate their ideals, Grandma Hillary is toast.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
at this point these polls just reflect name recognition.

now if the GOP decided its going to force another limp-wristed moderate undocumented-democrat like Jeb or Mitt on us again, then i have no doubt Hillary will beat them.

but if they run an actual conservative who can represent, stand for and articulate their ideals, Grandma Hillary is toast.

who would that be?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I think Rand Paul could...could come out of the pack. I think Cruz is to toxic but he'd atleast tell hill to sucka bag of dicks at every debate.
L

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Hil won't even win the nomination (and not that annoying kvnt Warren, either).  Some other Dem will come out of the woodwork.

~

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Right - so elect Hillary then who will also have the same issues correct?  Sounds really FNG smart - to a liberal brain dead fool

Are you going to meltdown like you did in 2008 and disappear like you did in 2012 if she wins?

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV

The point is (since you obviously incapable of divining it) conservatives didn't think being tired and old were disqualifying when their candidates evinced those qualities. Bah!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
MCCain SUCKED!!!!   But - REMEMBER YOU LEFTISTS WHO WORSHIPPED OBAMA TRASHED HIS AGE ENDLESSLY?  

it was his poor health, lack of medical records made available, 4 bouts with cancer, dozen daily meds, and strange bumps that kept appearing on his head "oops, must have bumped my head again" and overall senility/ battle with applesauce.

I've said all along - anyone wanting that job should submit to brain scan + full MRI for world to see. Also if you did blow in college, fuck you, your judgment and respect for the law suck and you can't be pre.  

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
The point is (since you obviously incapable of divining it) conservatives didn't think being tired and old were disqualifying when their candidates evinced those qualities. Bah!

conservatives did not approve of AT LEAST the last 3-4 GOP nominees.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
Hil is unlikable....she just is. Lets wait and see who the Repub nominee is. If you get Jeb or Mitt they'll let her get away with shit but even a Rino like Christie won't hold back in debates. Cruz will walk across the stage and punch her in the head till it comes off.

We had a "likeable" have-a-beer-with-him candidate before.  The result was 9-11, trillions spent on an unnecessary war, and a destroyed US economy.  Live and learn.