Author Topic: Bigro prediction  (Read 23332 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Bigro prediction
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2015, 03:14:35 PM »
I am already dead. I died when I was 15. Now I live in the zone all the time.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2015, 03:20:53 PM »
Just to clarify some references about BigRo:

Last year he simply mentioned in posts he had some competitions coming up and could use some sponsorship cash to fund it as prep at his level is obviously quite expensive.

So I thought why not help the big guy out and sent him 1k randomly. He didn't have to do anything for it and my intention for never to ask for anything in return since I am not involved in bodybuilding business etc, just wanted to help the fella out, that is all.

I joked about him having to wear "Uncle Joon" clothing and to put "Joon sponsored pro" under his signature strip to rile you guys up a bit....but obviously I was kidding and at the time I was trying to wind up Simon (who I actually miss loads) and that is all she wrote.

yeah, this explanation really makes it a lot less weirder....

:-\

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2015, 04:38:39 PM »
It's really not weird to me, what is weird about someone helping out another person without wanting something for it in return just out of kindness or friendship especially if person can afford to do it and looks up to the guy and what he has achieved in bodybuilding etc????

If that is your honest reasons.
Have to say that is Very Decent of you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2015, 06:00:05 PM »

Thank you, that was my only reason for helping out.

Joon, do you still have your site up?  I never got around to posting and I probably should have.