Author Topic: RIP Alex Azarian  (Read 49878 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: RIP Alex Azarian
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2015, 02:08:35 AM »
Cpap is usually one continuous pressure. Some are set to "ramp up"  to the max pressure over time say 20 min or so. This way you can fall asleep so you don't realize you are being force fed air at a high level of pressure. A bipap has two separate pressures one when you breath in and one when you breath out. Also with a bipap when pressures can vary so you only get what you need at that moment you need it. When  you breath out the pressure lowers immediately so it makes it very comfortable. There is a night a day difference between the two.

Very interesting. I'm definitely going research more on this. Bi-pap seems vastly superior.

Thank you for your thorough reply.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2015, 02:12:41 AM »
slleep apnea can be solved internally with just a4 to 8ounce veggie shake before bed

Uuuuh…No… Unless it can be shown that your vegetable shake can increase the dilation of your sleep time air passages. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2015, 02:40:07 AM »
Very interesting. I'm definitely going research more on this. Bi-pap seems vastly superior.

Thank you for your thorough reply.
It depends on how much pressure is needed to keep your air passages open when you inhale.
SaintAnger said he needs 18 cmh20.  I need 13.  When the pressure necessary gets very high, your lungs have trouble exhaling.  So a BiPAP becomes what you need.  It lowers the pressure so your lungs can exhale more completely, and then raises it for the inhalation.

I have not much trouble with a straight simple CPAP personally.  My trouble was my original doctor insisted on me using the mask, which made me feel my breath on the tip of my nose.  I could not make him understand that that bothered me so very much.
I put the thing in the closet for two years until I couldn’t stand it anymore.  I went to a different doctor and he immediately wrote me a prescription for a nose pillow headpiece and chin strap.  It took me just two days to get accustomed to that.

It was wonderful that first night. When you have apnea, many guys thrash their legs when they sleep and their bed linen is all disheveled when they wake up.  When your CPAP first works you know it has worked because your sheets and blankets are just as you left them when you went to sleep.  And you are left with a wonderful feeling that I can’t possibly describe.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2015, 03:18:31 AM »
Uuuuh…No… Unless it can be shown that your vegetable shake can increase the dilation of your sleep time air passages. 

Hahaha! You actually took him seriously.

It's either going to be Kale, Olive Oil, beer shadow boxing... that's going to solve all the world's problem. Have you seen what has happened to him in the last few years?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2015, 07:29:26 AM »
one of the nicest,sincere guys ever to post here that was a high level amateur at the time,he would pm back and forth without any arrogance or pretension.sick conditioning and McFarland had great threads on him and they were great to post in..very sad a young life taken too soon,,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2015, 01:30:17 PM »
If you have to wear one of those machines to bed, you seriously need to take a look at yourself and whatever it is you are doing and do the opposite.

Crazy morons.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2015, 02:11:25 PM »
I have had a C-Pap for 3 years now, I have had apnea a long time. If you guys have apnea get it checked and taken care of ASAP. For some dropping weight will help, not always, I had apnea before I got bigger from lifting, it did get worse as my weight increased. Your body is starve of oxygen all night with apnea, you never get into rem. I went for my sleep study on a Friday, after one hour the nurse woke me up and put me on a C-Pap right away, really bad apnea is 30 events in an hour, I had 70 :-[ My doctor had a C-pap to me the following Monday and told me I was on a bullet train to a stroke or heart attack :-\ I got used to wearing it right away, it dropped my blood pressure a full 10points, I wake up feeling rested and ready to go. Before the C-Pap I felt like shit all day and was so tired I could fall asleep standing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2015, 02:16:01 PM »
There is a C-pap in the closet. It's my wife's. She won't use it despite her doctor's suggestions and warnings.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2015, 01:13:02 PM »

The hypnotic sound of a strong muscle bear breathing mechanically into the CPAP, after his nuts have been drained.

:-X

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2015, 01:29:01 PM »
This is one that hurts. We spoke many times in the past and finally had the pleasure of meeting him at the 2007 Excaibur where he and I competed and hung out. After that he was one of the few that I looked to. RIP Alex

From Nga

"It is with much sadness and sorrow and a very heavy heart and many tears in my eyes that I share this sad news of the passing of my husband and the most important person in my life the past 15 years. My husband Alex suddenly passed away this weekend on January 24th leaving me and our family devastated. The last few days have been like hell on earth. My heart hurts for our two children the most. We all love him and miss him very much. We are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Please keep our family in your prayers during this very difficult time. We ask for privacy during this time as we mourn this loss. We will do our best to keep you up to date on services and where to send condolences."

^^
I found a good video, he was at his best here- P.I.P.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2015, 01:49:44 PM »
^^
I found a good video, he was at his best here- P.I.P.

Damn he was shredded there!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2015, 03:40:07 PM »
There is a C-pap in the closet. It's my wife's. She won't use it despite her doctor's suggestions and warnings.

It's up to you to see that she uses it. Don't you understand that? maybe she wants you to tell her how important it is to you, and to keep telling her.

It's on you.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2015, 04:02:58 PM »
Obviously. But I have been training for over 40 years. I've always taken low doses for extended periods of time. By doing this a person (mostly anyone) can retain gains for a much longer period and lose little once off. I can come off for a year and lose maybe 15lbs. Not that drastic of a change in body composition when you come off of low doses.  BTW, I would probably be 150-160 if I never trained.

Shut up, you're 5'6. You would be 130-140 if you stopped training and juicing.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #163 on: February 16, 2015, 05:12:53 PM »

No he's right... 150-160 and 20% bf without training at his age... :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2015, 05:18:56 PM »

Maybe in my left leg. 130-140...lol.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #165 on: February 16, 2015, 07:20:35 PM »
The True Adonis - it is abundantly clear that you are a very insecure person.  Must suck for your wife.
Ψ

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #166 on: February 16, 2015, 08:24:33 PM »
Being "skinny" is not a sign of being healthy. There are millions of people who are of ideal weight who have coronary heart disease from too much sugar consumption.

Joe Rogan stated that almost every bodybuilding type dude who tried out for Fear Factor who made it through the first round of pre-screening didn't make it past the physical because of heart related problems...He said they did an intense physical that 99% of all family doctors don't do and basically none of the muscle heads could pass it...He even said he believes Fear Factor saved a few of these types of guys lives by finding heart problems that wouldn't have been found...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 16, 2015, 08:27:07 PM »
Get off the juice  Coach , you will be 170 in no time  son.

Bob Paris although fruity looking appears to live a life much healthier then when he was carrying all that body weight for sure...If you're over the age of 45 with a wife and kids, this is the type of weight an adult should be walking around at if he loves his family...

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: February 16, 2015, 09:10:35 PM »
Please save the date. Memorial and Life celebration for Alex is going to be held on Saturday, Feb 21st at 11am at Sunland Neighborhood Church in Sunland CA.

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2015, 02:01:33 PM »
He died by Death.

Death, usually is fatal!!! :'(

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2015, 02:45:44 PM »
Please save the date. Memorial and Life celebration for Alex is going to be held on Saturday, Feb 21st at 11am at Sunland Neighborhood Church in Sunland CA.

You could have waited a few months and combined his and Coaches and saved money on catering

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2015, 02:50:17 PM »
You could have waited a few months and combined his and Coaches and saved money on catering

And saved Vince Basile some airplane fare. Basile never misses a funeral...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #172 on: March 31, 2015, 03:11:30 PM »
Crashed Funeral Of Peace