Author Topic: RIP Alex Azarian  (Read 49876 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: RIP Alex Azarian
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2015, 04:07:16 PM »
Nga is a good lady and Alex was tops.

RIP

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2015, 04:07:33 PM »
Coach- I'm 5 foot 8 and in good shape. I've noticed that whenever I get over 190 my sleep suffers. If I drop into the mid 180's it goes away. I would guess that if you don't get a CPAP you'll need to get close to 200 to make your apnea go away.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2015, 04:12:32 PM »
Don`t forget Pap Smear.

These people are crazy in the head aren`t they?

I don't have sleep apnea but I really can't say whether they are crazy or not as I have no knowledge or experience in this subject.

I know my brother, who is very overweight has to wear some kind of device because of "sleep apnea". I've seen what he looks like when he sleeps. He sleeps on his back and as he relaxes his head shifts forward but because he has so much fat under his chin he literally starts strangling himself. I saw it with my own eyes. He starts snoring, you see his chin drop forward and down, the fat starts to compress, and then he starts choking and shifts around. And the process starts over.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2015, 04:23:57 PM »
Come to think of it, your post just shows you how sick you and many have become.  Worried about how many likes or facebook posts you will have on your profile when you are dead.   ::)

Fuck you are pathetic. 

BTW, I'm not sure you are being completely honest. Say you died in your swimming pool and your kids respond by saying, "Hey Mom! Dad is dead. Can you get him out of the pool because he's in the way."

And no funeral or ceremony honoring your passing. I know that you being dead and all will be unaware of all this and therefore in that sense it's meaningless. But one tends to have an idea the impact they have had on the world and on those in his life.

To know that you had no lasting impact on anybody. That your life was so inconsequential that literally no one cares whether you live or die.
Perhaps not caring about anything is more pathetic than caring about how your life has touched others.

By all accounts Alex had a positive impact on all that knew him. What good does it do him now? Maybe nothing? I think it's something. A big something. Our personal memories are like history. That things that happened mattered and changed the course of events and lives.

Sometimes it's not always just about just you. You tend to be a very self-absorb, narcissistic person.

But if that makes you happy so be it. It's always about you anyway.

For some, not so much.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2015, 04:34:44 PM »
RIP Alex Azarian...dude took good pics and was ripped to shreds...came here and was a genuine broski...
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2015, 04:45:41 PM »
Coach- I'm 5 foot 8 and in good shape. I've noticed that whenever I get over 190 my sleep suffers. If I drop into the mid 180's it goes away. I would guess that if you don't get a CPAP you'll need to get close to 200 to make your apnea go away.

I couldn't agree with you more. Even though I think I'm in decent shape at my weight (last BF test was about 45 days ago at 15.6% 232) and conditioning isn't bad I'm carrying way too much BW not just for my height but my age. The last time I was down in the 190's was the Excalbur in 07'. If I could hit 195-200 I think I should be good. If that doesnt work...off to the doc for some testing.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2015, 05:02:31 PM »
Mudzer like conditioning
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2015, 05:37:44 PM »
I couldn't agree with you more. Even though I think I'm in decent shape at my weight (last BF test was about 45 days ago at 15.6% 232) and conditioning isn't bad I'm carrying way too much BW not just for my height but my age. The last time I was down in the 190's was the Excalbur in 07'. If I could hit 195-200 I think I should be good. If that doesnt work...off to the doc for some testing.

Get off the juice  Coach , you will be 170 in no time  son.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2015, 06:44:27 PM »
Get off the juice  Coach , you will be 170 in no time  son.

My measly 1/2cc of test will make no difference. It'll just make me less horny.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2015, 06:55:56 PM »
My measly 1/2cc of test will make no difference. It'll just make me less horny.
C'mon Coach you are not a freak,  you are a normal guy  5'6'' 170 lbs

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2015, 07:44:17 PM »
C'mon Coach you are not a freak,  you are a normal guy  5'6'' 170 lbs

Obviously. But I have been training for over 40 years. I've always taken low doses for extended periods of time. By doing this a person (mostly anyone) can retain gains for a much longer period and lose little once off. I can come off for a year and lose maybe 15lbs. Not that drastic of a change in body composition when you come off of low doses.  BTW, I would probably be 150-160 if I never trained.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2015, 08:02:36 PM »
Obviously. But I have been training for over 40 years. I've always taken low doses for extended periods of time. By doing this a person (mostly anyone) can retain gains for a much longer period and lose little once off. I can come off for a year and lose maybe 15lbs. Not that drastic of a change in body composition when you come off of low doses.  BTW, I would probably be 150-160 if I never trained.

You sound like Tom Prince  ''I will never drop below 250 even if i stop training and eating''

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2015, 08:20:38 PM »
RIP, prayers to the family.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2015, 08:28:19 PM »

How are your joints and tendons holding up?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2015, 08:49:10 PM »
You sound like Tom Prince  ''I will never drop below 250 even if i stop training and eating''

Not even in the same ball park.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2015, 08:52:13 PM »

Meanwhile, at the local "Hot Topic"...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2015, 08:53:12 PM »
Meanwhile, at the local "Hot Topic"...

Hey, at my age, I still enjoy browsing "Hot Topic" stores lol. They have interesting stuff!  :D :D
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2015, 08:53:55 PM »
Don`t forget Pap Smear.

These people are crazy in the head aren`t they?

Gollum trying to be funny in this thread and failing miserably.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2015, 08:56:20 PM »
How are your joints and tendons holding up?

Few aches and pains. Nothing major.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2015, 08:58:52 PM »
Hey, at my age, I still enjoy browsing "Hot Topic" stores lol. They have interesting stuff!  :D :D
;D

I cannot go in there without thinking of South Park's episode with "Vampyre" and company indoctrinating Butters at the local "Hot Topic"!  Clamato Juice anyone?

Too funny!   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2015, 09:37:58 PM »
BTW, I'm not sure you are being completely honest. Say you died in your swimming pool and your kids respond by saying, "Hey Mom! Dad is dead. Can you get him out of the pool because he's in the way."

And no funeral or ceremony honoring your passing. I know that you being dead and all will be unaware of all this and therefore in that sense it's meaningless. But one tends to have an idea the impact they have had on the world and on those in his life.

To know that you had no lasting impact on anybody. That your life was so inconsequential that literally no one cares whether you live or die.
Perhaps not caring about anything is more pathetic than caring about how your life has touched others.

By all accounts Alex had a positive impact on all that knew him. What good does it do him now? Maybe nothing? I think it's something. A big something. Our personal memories are like history. That things that happened mattered and changed the course of events and lives.

Sometimes it's not always just about just you. You tend to be a very self-absorb, narcissistic person.

But if that makes you happy so be it. It's always about you anyway.

For some, not so much.

I`m just here for the food.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2015, 09:43:42 PM »

"I told my wife I'm going out to buy an envelope. 'Oh,' she says. 'Well, you're not a poor man. You know, why don't you go online and buy a hundred envelopes and put them in the closet?' And so I pretend not to hear her. And go out to get an envelope because I'm going to have a hell of a good time in the process of buying one envelope. I meet a lot of people. And, see some great looking babes. And a fire engine goes by. And I give them the thumbs up. And, I ask a woman what kind of dog that is. And, I don't know. The moral of the story is we're here on Earth to fart around. And, of course, the computers will do us out of that. And, what the computer people don't realize, or they don't care, is we're dancing animals. You know, we love to move around. And, we're not supposed to dance at all anymore."

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2015, 10:01:15 PM »
RIP. Alex seemed like a good guy. Can some post the entire set of gym pictures up
irongearco.com

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2015, 10:04:15 PM »
bi-pap? Cpap? A whole new world is opening up to me. Never heard of any of this. How is bi-pap better than Cpap?

Cpap is usually one continuous pressure. Some are set to "ramp up"  to the max pressure over time say 20 min or so. This way you can fall asleep so you don't realize you are being force fed air at a high level of pressure. A bipap has two separate pressures one when you breath in and one when you breath out. Also with a bipap when pressures can vary so you only get what you need at that moment you need it. When  you breath out the pressure lowers immediately so it makes it very comfortable. There is a night a day difference between the two.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2015, 11:33:33 PM »
current era bodybuilding is a killer

the gh and slin give an extra 20-30 llbs but is it worth knocking off 20-30 years of life?

If this is true, I am going to live 20 to 30 years longer because I have recently dropped 30 lbs. of unneeded weight. Not only do I look a heck of a lot better, I've bought a bunch of new clothes and I feel like a kid again.